Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,771 members, 7,831,478 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Why Do Girls Only Listen To Their Emotions? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Only Listen To Their Emotions? (494 Views)

How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers / Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch / Girls Are Slaves To Their Emotions, Most Of Them Anyway. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Girls Only Listen To Their Emotions? by KingRaoul: 7:42am On Sep 02, 2015
In a relationship setting, a guy can very well be with a girl he doesnt love and still be nice and caring to her. But i cant say the same for girls as once they dont love u or stop loving u they will become arrogant and mean to u and only show niceness to their new crush. Why do girls have to feel something for u before they can be 100 percent good to u? Dont even say girls want money because yeah they want ur money cuz they have no feelings for u so ur just a maga to them while they collect zero kobo from that other guy they have a crush on and even spend on him. Back then on twitter one particular girl had a mad crush on me for like two years, we talked, texted and all but after a while i went offline for long and when i came back her crush on me was gone and she became very rude to me...i noticed that its not that she was angry, its just she had no feelings for me anymore! I saw there was a new guy getting all her love now and she didnt want anything to do with me as i was like someone stalking her, can u believe a girl that once had my name as her username and password? I started to become careful with girls from that experience...why cant girls be genuinely sweet with a guy they have no feelings for? If ur dating a girl and she falls inlove with another guy theres nothing u can do to get her back as she will treat u badly u will almost cry. Why are girls like this?
Re: Why Do Girls Only Listen To Their Emotions? by agarawu23(m): 7:47am On Sep 02, 2015
Dont even say girls want money because yeah they want ur money cuz they have no feelings for u so ur just a maga to them while they collect zero kobo from that other guy they have a crush on and even spend on him.

I can see you are passing a good message here. If you get ear make u hear
Re: Why Do Girls Only Listen To Their Emotions? by 2dice(m): 7:56am On Sep 02, 2015
I Prefer Friendship to Relationship grin
Tha Shii suckss as fvvvck
Re: Why Do Girls Only Listen To Their Emotions? by kellyJames5(m): 8:21am On Sep 02, 2015
Maybe because they are emotional beings.

But what op said is honest truth.
Re: Why Do Girls Only Listen To Their Emotions? by ashmanpolo: 8:24am On Sep 02, 2015
Even if God decides to invite us all through a phone call. Girls will still ask him "How did you get my number"

#Girls and attitude#
Re: Why Do Girls Only Listen To Their Emotions? by rawpadgin(m): 9:19am On Sep 02, 2015
Good talk op
as soon as i noticed that a girl is not into me, na once I dey show u red card

i nor dey suck for relationship unless na 2 booby

(1) (Reply)

9 Things Girls Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls. / A Journey Dat Started On Dis Day More Dan 2 Decades And A Half Ago / 10 Ways To Know If You Can Trust Your Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.