Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

70 Year-old-man Dies Having Sex With 2 Secondary School Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 70 Year-old-man Dies Having Sex With 2 Secondary School Girls (5023 Views)

Corper Advises Men To Go For Secondary School Girls Because They're Naive / Man Dies Having Sex With 4 Ladies In Lagos / Young Man And His 70-Year-Old Oyinbo Lover Get People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

70 Year-old-man Dies Having Sex With 2 Secondary School Girls by emryxleena(m): 9:30am On Sep 02, 2015
A 70-year-old man identified as Collins Iheanacho, over the weekend allegedly slumped and died after engaging in a marathon sex with two secondary school girls-aged 14 and 16 in a hotel room situated at Ogbaku, a community in Imo State. Iheanacho until his death was a retired staff of Chevron and the village Chairman of Umueye village, a community in Owerri. The deceased before his demise was said to have been in the habit of sleeping with teenage girls. It was gathered that the two teenagers were the deceased regular sex partners even after being reprimanded by their parents. According to a source, both girls, who attended a junior secondary school in the area, honored the randy old man’s invitation, though did not know until they both met at the hotel. While in bed with both girls, he was said to have barely finished a sexual round with one of the girls when he started gasping for air and he later passed on. It was further learnt that both girls on seeing what had happened , fled the scene but were later apprehended by the police at their various homes. Confirming the incident, the Police Public Relations Officer, Mr Andrew Enwerem, said the girls have been rounded up and are now cooling their heels in police custody, adding that investigation is ongoing.
Re: 70 Year-old-man Dies Having Sex With 2 Secondary School Girls by emryxleena(m): 9:30am On Sep 02, 2015
pix

Re: 70 Year-old-man Dies Having Sex With 2 Secondary School Girls by braine(m): 9:31am On Sep 02, 2015
Old news.
Re: 70 Year-old-man Dies Having Sex With 2 Secondary School Girls by benedictnsi(m): 9:32am On Sep 02, 2015
Op I been d vex say your news no get source but as I see this pix, laf wan kill me here
Re: 70 Year-old-man Dies Having Sex With 2 Secondary School Girls by phemyphemo(m): 9:33am On Sep 02, 2015
LOLO
Re: 70 Year-old-man Dies Having Sex With 2 Secondary School Girls by Sandydayz(f): 9:33am On Sep 02, 2015
undecided
Re: 70 Year-old-man Dies Having Sex With 2 Secondary School Girls by Akinolasantos(m): 9:35am On Sep 02, 2015
LMAO...na werin person sabi chop dey kill am na...RIP
Re: 70 Year-old-man Dies Having Sex With 2 Secondary School Girls by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:37am On Sep 02, 2015
This News Is An Age Mate With My Grandpa
Re: 70 Year-old-man Dies Having Sex With 2 Secondary School Girls by emryxleena(m): 9:37am On Sep 02, 2015
benedictnsi:
Op I been d vex say your news no get source but as I see this pix, laf wan kill me here
Lol
Re: 70 Year-old-man Dies Having Sex With 2 Secondary School Girls by marshalcarter: 9:38am On Sep 02, 2015
Fake pix undecided how can they be inside hotel roome nd ppl are still close to dem Na wa oo ppl dey lie sha.....go finish ur phuckin in hell braaah
Re: 70 Year-old-man Dies Having Sex With 2 Secondary School Girls by kestolove95(m): 10:00am On Sep 02, 2015
Hoolop nigar just hoolop...dats igbo man..so it might b true
Re: 70 Year-old-man Dies Having Sex With 2 Secondary School Girls by lurlah2014(f): 10:22am On Sep 02, 2015
wey tin him for dey wait for b4#himburia#

(1) (Reply)

Nneka My Landlord's Wife Came Into My Room When I Wore Only Towel (pics) / Unclad People Eating In London's First Unclad Restaurant (photos) / How_ Girls_ Would_ Be_ In_ 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.