Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,862 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:12 PM

Corper Advises Men To Go For Secondary School Girls Because They're Naive - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Corper Advises Men To Go For Secondary School Girls Because They're Naive (51150 Views)

Nigerians On Twitter Share Some Of The Lines Menuse To Deceive Naive Ladies(lol) / "Approach Any Man They Like Because They're Too Cheap To Say No" - Lady / Lady Advises Men To Stop Performing MouthAction On Women (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corper Advises Men To Go For Secondary School Girls Because They're Naive by chimebube: 2:46pm On Apr 23, 2017
A serving corp member and an English teacher at Federal Science and Technical College Awka, Immanuel Ifediata, has taken to Facebook to advice men to leave fine girls and older ladies, because they all now have the 'runs girl' mentality.

According to Immanuel, gone are the days when ladies choose their partners, based on prospects. He went further to disclose that ladies now choose their men based on wallets.

According to Immanuel, if you need a girl without the runs girls' mentality and not yet 'corrupt', the man should go for secondary school girls, or those who just finished their WASSCE or NECO exams. He also narrated an experience.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/04/corp-member-advises-men-to-go-after.html

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Corper Advises Men To Go For Secondary School Girls Because They're Naive by Destined2win: 2:47pm On Apr 23, 2017
I think he is speaking from a clean mindset, but there are pros and cons to that choice.

Now if the sec. school girl is below 18, then that's abuse. But if she is 18 and above, then her parents need to be involved cos she needs guidance.

But such girls might turn to something else by the time they are fully matured. They will tell you that you took advantage of their naivety and make one's life hell.

Basically God's guidance is all that matters

350 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Corper Advises Men To Go For Secondary School Girls Because They're Naive by Fuckshiit: 2:50pm On Apr 23, 2017
Number of höes fûçking keep increasing daily-- grin Fúçkiñg grab ém YOUNG (mö'fúçker)

20 Likes

Re: Corper Advises Men To Go For Secondary School Girls Because They're Naive by Fuckshiit: 2:51pm On Apr 23, 2017
Hope d fúçking dúdë ain't fúçkiñg em high school gîrls already

28 Likes

Re: Corper Advises Men To Go For Secondary School Girls Because They're Naive by Nobody: 3:04pm On Apr 23, 2017
Secondary school girls that abort babies like say tomorrow no dey.

I heard of one that aborted triplet.
SS1 student for that matter.

That was then, secondary school girls don tear eyes o, coupled with the fact that most of them are looking bigger their than their age, you might end up being a pedophile.

105 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Corper Advises Men To Go For Secondary School Girls Because They're Naive by modsfucker: 3:32pm On Apr 23, 2017
Just pray for a good wife. Even secondary school girls don tear eyes now.. . Most of them are into lesbianism, and many can't spend a week without sex.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Advises Men To Go For Secondary School Girls Because They're Naive by Adeinfo: 3:34pm On Apr 23, 2017
MhizTenderly:

That was then, secondary school girls don tear eyes o, coupled with the fact that most of them are looking their than their age, you might end up being a pedophile.

Your point don't have a logical angle
True some abort.
SS1 that aborted triplet , I put it to you, how did you know she was carrying triplet?
who did you know it was triplet she aborted?
Thank God you said you heard.

91 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Advises Men To Go For Secondary School Girls Because They're Naive by Nobody: 3:34pm On Apr 23, 2017
Reading this totally irks me undecided

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Corper Advises Men To Go For Secondary School Girls Because They're Naive by vanida6: 3:36pm On Apr 23, 2017
Ok
Re: Corper Advises Men To Go For Secondary School Girls Because They're Naive by Nobody: 3:36pm On Apr 23, 2017
what of if the girl grows older and come enter university nko? cheesy
persin wey wan spoil go spoil cheesy

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Corper Advises Men To Go For Secondary School Girls Because They're Naive by waywardpikin: 3:40pm On Apr 23, 2017
What did my eyes just read?

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Corper Advises Men To Go For Secondary School Girls Because They're Naive by Nobody: 3:41pm On Apr 23, 2017
modsfucker:
Just pray for a good wife. Even secondary school girls don tear eyes now.. . Most of them are into lesbianism, and many can't spend a week without sex.
gbam!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Corper Advises Men To Go For Secondary School Girls Because They're Naive by Nobody: 3:46pm On Apr 23, 2017
Adeinfo:

Your point don't have a logical angle
True some abort.
SS1 that aborted triplet , I put it to you, how did you know she was carrying triplet?
who did you know it was triplet she aborted?
Thank God you said you heard.
My hair stylist's daughter was there, she narrated it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Advises Men To Go For Secondary School Girls Because They're Naive by Adeinfo: 3:54pm On Apr 23, 2017
MhizTenderly:
My hair stylist's daughter was there, she narrated it.

MhizTenderly, don't mind exaggerated discussions jo

2 Likes

Re: Corper Advises Men To Go For Secondary School Girls Because They're Naive by Greatbeard(m): 3:57pm On Apr 23, 2017
Allow them to read their books and focus.
See as he carry head like tiger battery.

62 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Corper Advises Men To Go For Secondary School Girls Because They're Naive by Nobody: 4:14pm On Apr 23, 2017
Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Dude never jam ooo lipsrsealed

Shout out to my ISI babez, these ones dey gbensh teachers nii.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Advises Men To Go For Secondary School Girls Because They're Naive by Nobody: 4:17pm On Apr 23, 2017
Adeinfo:

MhizTenderly, don't mind exaggerated discussions jo
I'm not exaggerating. This happened in Owerri.

1 Like

Re: Corper Advises Men To Go For Secondary School Girls Because They're Naive by luminouz(m): 4:36pm On Apr 23, 2017
Fuckshiit:
Number of höes fûçking keep increasing daily-- grin Fúçkiñg grab ém YOUNG (mö'fúçker)
Wey u been fvckaroo? Fvcking miss ur fvcked up retorts!!!! grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Advises Men To Go For Secondary School Girls Because They're Naive by luminouz(m): 4:37pm On Apr 23, 2017
Aderola15:
Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Dude never jam ooo lipsrsealed

Shout out to my ISI babez, these ones dey gbensh teachers nii.
Please don't tell me ur a student of UI!!!!
ISI babes are fvcked!!!! grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Corper Advises Men To Go For Secondary School Girls Because They're Naive by Tallesty1(m): 4:51pm On Apr 23, 2017
Nothing will ever join me with an under 20 lady.

19 Likes

Re: Corper Advises Men To Go For Secondary School Girls Because They're Naive by Nobody: 4:51pm On Apr 23, 2017
luminouz:

Please don't tell me ur a student of UI!!!!
ISI babes are fvcked!!!! grin grin

Loool, I'm not. Had a close rapport with ISI girls as a secondary school student.
Re: Corper Advises Men To Go For Secondary School Girls Because They're Naive by Nobody: 4:59pm On Apr 23, 2017
All these pedophiles on NYSC uniform ... and the goats that support them.

For the GIF below, kindly read it with a thick British accent.

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Corper Advises Men To Go For Secondary School Girls Because They're Naive by Nobody: 4:59pm On Apr 23, 2017
OK.
Re: Corper Advises Men To Go For Secondary School Girls Because They're Naive by queenbetsy(f): 5:01pm On Apr 23, 2017
corpers and secondary school girls... smh

9 Likes

Re: Corper Advises Men To Go For Secondary School Girls Because They're Naive by Nobody: 5:01pm On Apr 23, 2017
MhizTenderly:

That was then, secondary school girls don tear eyes o, coupled with the fact that most of them are looking their than their age, you might end up being a pedophile.
Then we go for PRIMARY SCHOOL GIRLS naaaa
Or better still Nappy Babies .....
Re: Corper Advises Men To Go For Secondary School Girls Because They're Naive by bunchyproject(m): 5:02pm On Apr 23, 2017
OK na
Re: Corper Advises Men To Go For Secondary School Girls Because They're Naive by ngwaba(m): 5:02pm On Apr 23, 2017
This young man is seriously looking for trouble with the authorities and he will surely get it.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Advises Men To Go For Secondary School Girls Because They're Naive by obembet(f): 5:03pm On Apr 23, 2017
I think this guy is talking from experience....

Those big and ruins babe are once secondary school babe before someone like you, corrupt, disappointed them, after you take advantage of them in the name Corper whatever you are now...

But those secondary sch girls eyes will soon open when they get to higher institution... Why some will join runs girl too

Oloshi... Use your one year to spoil their career

9 Likes

Re: Corper Advises Men To Go For Secondary School Girls Because They're Naive by Ptoocool(m): 5:03pm On Apr 23, 2017
Poor corper. He has given naija feminists bone to chew..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Advises Men To Go For Secondary School Girls Because They're Naive by Liftedhands(f): 5:03pm On Apr 23, 2017
So basically you assumed this secondary school girl will make a better wife just because she ordered for gala and pure water and left you 100 naira Bill? Broke boys always making noise. She knew you can't afford more than that tongue don't be surprised she has someone richer fulfilling all other needs. Smh

Your daughter will someday be in secondary school.... A brother will do her right.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Corper Advises Men To Go For Secondary School Girls Because They're Naive by lepasharon(f): 5:03pm On Apr 23, 2017
Useless men stay away from little girls undecided

16 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Photo Of A Man And His Big-Sized Fiancee / Man Rocks His Fiancee As They Dance In Pre-wedding Photos / Why Do Old Single Ladies Misbehave When They See Younger Guy??!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.