Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:31 AM

Is It Normal To Approach Girl While She Is With Her Mom? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Normal To Approach Girl While She Is With Her Mom? (2236 Views)

Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) / 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady / How To Flirt With A Girl While Chatting. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Normal To Approach Girl While She Is With Her Mom? by dmcdad: 10:50am On Sep 03, 2015
lurlah2014:
well to me he deserve the worst than what he get#PERIOD#
Then in that case, I think he did great for breaking her hand. Fair game if you ask me.cheesy
Re: Is It Normal To Approach Girl While She Is With Her Mom? by dmcdad: 10:52am On Sep 03, 2015
ilobasama:
She didnt do well period. If it was d oda way round u ladies will cry foul. When something is wrong lets say it is. Ok
Mehn... I bow for people oooooo. If na the guy slap am, we for no hear word. But because na girl slap the guy, na justification we dey get. Is this not the height of hypocrisy?
Re: Is It Normal To Approach Girl While She Is With Her Mom? by Nobody: 1:34pm On Sep 03, 2015
Oh oh, can u imagine o my broda. Anyway leave dem jare, females.......dey play the victim in every situation even when they are at fault
dmcdad:

Mehn... I bow for people oooooo. If na the guy slap am, we for no hear word. But because na girl slap the guy, na justification we dey get. Is this not the height of hypocrisy?
Re: Is It Normal To Approach Girl While She Is With Her Mom? by dmcdad: 1:40pm On Sep 03, 2015
ilobasama:
Oh oh, can u imagine o my broda. Anyway leave dem jare, females.......dey play the victim in every situation even when they are at fault
Imagine! Always crying foul.

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal To Approach Girl While She Is With Her Mom? by lurlah2014(f): 4:56pm On Sep 03, 2015
thats what am expecting#hypocrite#
dmcdad:

Then in that case, I think he did great for breaking her hand. Fair game if you ask me.cheesy
Re: Is It Normal To Approach Girl While She Is With Her Mom? by dmcdad: 5:44pm On Sep 03, 2015
lurlah2014:
thats what am expecting#hypocrite#
So I am now the hypocrite here? You talking from the both sides of your mouth and yet you tagged me the hypocrite?

Wow... I rest my case.
Re: Is It Normal To Approach Girl While She Is With Her Mom? by kimnicki(f): 7:22pm On Sep 03, 2015
try it when I'm with my mom..you'd answer questionsssssssssssst that day
Re: Is It Normal To Approach Girl While She Is With Her Mom? by dmcdad: 9:00pm On Sep 03, 2015
kimnicki:
try it when I'm with my mom..you'd answer questionsssssssssssst that day
Will I qualify for answering all the questions? cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Is It Normal To Approach Girl While She Is With Her Mom? by Gurgle(f): 9:05pm On Sep 03, 2015
A guy did it to me once but it wasn't weird because he did it respectfully

Actually both his mother and my mother were there lol

If you do it with skill, it will seem as if its normal

But to answer the question..he shouldn't have done that

Actually what would have been better was to ask the mother if he could speak with her daughter. Somebody did that to me once also, although I was like 13, so my mother refused lol grin

Anyway OP it sounds like he has already seen her before? So he should just waited until she was alone...some parents are really freaky about that stuff, he could have gotten her into a lot of trouble. Its really quite selfish of him, if you think about it

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Still Remember This? (primary School) / Bedmatics: Who Enjoys Sex The More? / 11 Things You Don't Know About CONDOM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.