Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,429 members, 7,812,270 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:59 AM

Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation (55363 Views)

Corruption: Atiku Lists 30 Accused Persons Working For Buhari / Bobrisky Advised To Pick PDP Nomination As He Beats Saraki In Twitter Poll / Osun Governorship Election: Ademola Adeleke Leads With 51% In Twitter Poll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation by Makapedia: 12:00pm On Sep 07, 2017
Former Vice President, Abubakar Atiku on Thursday listed some of his companies in a tensed twitter conversation over allegation that he owned Mikano, the generating plant company and may end Nigerian up in darkness should he become President in 2019.

A twitter user, @adewoleade, has accused him that the companies he own were set up by looted funds from 1999 to 2007 when he was the country's vice President.

Another user, Sobajo‏ @najash_sani said Gotel communications in 2008, A.U.N & Faro were both funded in 2004.

The former vice president listed some of his comapnies as NICOTES (now Intels) founded in 1989., Prodeco, 1996, his farm, 1982 and ABTI schools, 1992 .

Source : VIVIAN GIST

Cc; lalasticlala

Re: Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation by Kyllahmc(m): 12:03pm On Sep 07, 2017
Our own criminal grin Atiku2019

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation by sarrki(m): 12:06pm On Sep 07, 2017
N some morons expects us to vote this guy ?

He used state resources to acquire wealth

N the masses are suffering

Atiku No way

90 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation by nzeobi(m): 12:12pm On Sep 07, 2017
Nigeria does not need saints as its leader but someone who knows the problems and has the solutions to them.

Nigeria at a time like this also needs men who can point to things the have achieved in life (those who turned their water into wine) aside sitting in a corner and criticising others.

I can't tell if atiku is corrupt or not cos no one is without sin but I sure know he has lots of ideas in him.

223 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation by nzeobi(m): 12:22pm On Sep 07, 2017
sarrki:
N some morons expects us to vote this guy ?

He used state resources to acquire wealth

N the masses are suffering

Atiku No way
atiku built a house for his mum at the age of 17, I wonder why a full grown man like you can't just get something meaningful to do aside coming on nairaland to recharge and amplify your foolishness.

222 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation by sarrki(m): 12:24pm On Sep 07, 2017
nzeobi:

atiku built a house for his mum at the age of 17, I wonder why a full grown man like you can't just get something meaningful to do aside coming on nairaland to exhibit your foolishness.

Young man we are talking about Nigeria and its citizens here

We are not talking about that other country

Please take note

Only Nigerians are allowed to make comments

127 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation by abelprice(m): 12:33pm On Sep 07, 2017
U all can type wat eva u like... your opinion and arguments won't even get to any of the house of assembly in the 36 states..... we are in a country where presidential power is being decide by the unknown few... xo your vote hardly counts.. p.s... undecided..

7 Likes

Re: Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation by mightyhazell: 12:35pm On Sep 07, 2017
sarrki:

Young man we are talking about Nigeria and its citizens here

We are not talking about that other country

Please take note

Only Nigerians are allowed to make comments
the guy u quoted is definitely more patriotic Dan u, d ever be.

u think patriotism is by steady moronic sycophantic howlings here on nairaland?

186 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation by ChangetheChange: 12:36pm On Sep 07, 2017
grin

I am Voting Atiku come 2019

Every Nigerian politician is Corrupt including saint Buhari

Atiku 2019,

We need successful business men like Atiku or Dangote who have an entrepreneurial mindset to run the affairs of Nigeria not an olodo NEPA certificate holder called Buhari who has plunged Nigeria into Recession at two different times as Head of State

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation by dunkem21(m): 12:39pm On Sep 07, 2017
This is a million times better than borrowing to buy a nomination form cool

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation by SaiNigeria: 12:40pm On Sep 07, 2017
sarrki:

Young man.

Pmb is not corrupt

Typical Buhari followers are not interested in Political power, they don't want freebies, they don't make noise to attract attention from the Presidency and imagine some rewards, they only want Great Governance and a better Country.

If PMB is not corrupt, why is he shielding corrupt cabinet members?

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation by sarrki(m): 12:41pm On Sep 07, 2017
mightyhazell:
the guy u quoted is definitely more patriotic Dan u, d ever be.

u think patriotism is by steady moronic sycophantic babblings here on nairaland?

Signs that frustration have really taken a toll on wailers

17 Likes

Re: Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation by sarrki(m): 12:42pm On Sep 07, 2017
SaiNigeria:

If PMB is not corrupt, why is he shielding corrupt cabinet members?

Like ?

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation by SaiNigeria: 12:46pm On Sep 07, 2017
sarrki:

Like ?

Babachir Lawal

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation by mightyhazell: 1:25pm On Sep 07, 2017
sarrki:

Signs that frustration have really taken a toll on wailers
u make no sense bum. being patriotic doesnt mean one shd become a robot. I prefer a foe dat criticises my failings to a 'friend' dat cheers me on even when i defecate on my self in public

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation by reasonz(m): 1:36pm On Sep 07, 2017
Oga Atiku kenan make you share vthese money for us so that we will vote for you in the year 2019 cool wink undecided

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation by Nobody: 1:38pm On Sep 07, 2017
It's sad Nigerians are even considering this UNREPENTANT THIEF for Aso Rock shocked shocked shocked

How did we even get here? What wrong have we done to deserve these type of leaders?

I will not only tear my Nigerian passport if Atiku becomes president, I will also renounce my citizenship

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation by Komo92: 1:38pm On Sep 07, 2017
Lol Atiku abeg shift

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation by HottestFire: 1:38pm On Sep 07, 2017

Atiku will have to expend his energy defending corruption allegations than campaigning for votes.

Haliburton scandal is still there and people with details have not even surfaced with facts. He is still test running, when Baba Iyabo is on your matter believe me, only God can save you.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation by Amberon11: 1:39pm On Sep 07, 2017
Useless criminal

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation by Lexusgs430: 1:39pm On Sep 07, 2017
Its time all this politicians openly start talking ........ Baba Osho, how far ?
Re: Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation by tonididdy(m): 1:40pm On Sep 07, 2017
atiku would be another "wrong turn-left for dead" beleive me guys

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation by Nobody: 1:40pm On Sep 07, 2017
But he will be better than Buhari

9 Likes

Re: Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation by DonaldJTrump: 1:40pm On Sep 07, 2017
Makapedia:
Former Vice President, Abubakar Atiku on Thursday listed some of his companies in a tensed twitter conversation over allegation that he owned Mikano, the generating plant company and may end Nigerian up in darkness should he become President in 2019.

A twitter user, @adewoleade, has accused him that the companies he own were set up by looted funds from 1999 to 2007 when he was the country's vice President.

Another user, Sobajo‏ @najash_sani said Gotel communications in 2008, A.U.N & Faro were both funded in 2004.

The former vice president listed some of his comapnies as NICOTES (now Intels) founded in 1989., Prodeco, 1996, his farm, 1982 and ABTI schools, 1992 .

Cc; lalasticlala
This guy is a potential president.

12 Likes

Re: Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation by DonaldJTrump: 1:41pm On Sep 07, 2017
Makapedia:

Cc; lalasticlala
This guy is a potential president.k

5 Likes

Re: Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation by yinkard4me(m): 1:41pm On Sep 07, 2017
Who do you think Lai Muhammed will support should Tinubu stand in 2019?

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation by SalamRushdie: 1:41pm On Sep 07, 2017
Still better than the free loader called Buhari that has not been able to even run a barbing Salon successfully in his life but depend on free oil money from the day he joined the Nigerian Army till date ..I never thought I would say this because I have been one of Atikus greatest critic in the past but today after what we have suffered under this useless character called Buhari I am ready to give Atiku a shot if Yemi Osinbanjo won't be allowed to contest ..Atiku over El Rufai or Buhari anytime

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation by Firefire(m): 1:42pm On Sep 07, 2017
sarrki:

Young man.

Pmb is not corrupt

Typical Buhari followers are not interested in Political power, they don't want freebies, they don't make noise to attract attention from the Presidency and imagine some rewards, they only want Great Governance and a better Country.

SMH

9 Likes

Re: Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation by Ushiefrank(m): 1:42pm On Sep 07, 2017
Criminals @ it again

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Shekau Reacts To Al-Barnawi's Emergence As Boko Haram Leader / APC Primaries: Okorocha Congratulates Tinubu / Emeka Ihedioha Visits Prince Arthur Eze In Anambra (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.