Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,083 members, 7,821,736 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

What Direction Is The Human Species Travelling - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Direction Is The Human Species Travelling (534 Views)

Guys.. Share You Worst Experience With The Female Species. / ***Four 4 Species Of Women That All Men Must Be Aware Of Their Existence×** / Question: What Part Of The Human Organ Never Rest? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Direction Is The Human Species Travelling by faith551(m): 12:13pm On Sep 02, 2015
A lot has been going through my mind,questions like what's wrong with the human race, what drives the 21st century man, what is our aim, where are we headed,be rest assured am not a religious fanatic or extremist or anything else you might put it as, Am just a concerned citizen of the sane world,so I decide to pick my pen and reach out to the true Africans still leaving and breathing.
They called us salvages because we walked naked, killed ourselves for lands that is vast as we can ever imagine,gave spirituality as answers to things beyond our horizon of reasoning and so on, they told us we were evolved animals and we believed. The white has undoubtedly opened our eyes to unthinkable possibility, but the question is, are they helping this days?
They gave us clothes, and we came to accept and realise it's importance now they want to take it back, we learnt how to build houses and make life easier through invention, but there is one tangible thing the world of today lacks that was the order of the day in the past, rules, ethics, boundaries and discipline.
Real men once walked the earth with their heads held up high,and their existence measured by their achievements but what do we have today, people that can be rarely distinguished from animals. The trend around the world this days are disheartening, people campaigning for same sex marriage, human having sex with animals, ladies protesting for right to walk topples, animals accrued almost thesame right as men, Am not against anybodies freedom and joint cohabitation but the question is how can this help the dying economy of men and our aging mother earth.
Africa has a culture, but the painful fact is that we are still under bondage, slaves to masters who has freed us, shadow of ourselves.
I want to solicit to our budding parents, let's teach our future children Africa, let's eat the African way and behave the African way. For the ship we are trailing is taking a drift off its course.
The question still remains, where is the human race travelling to, to a higher order or back to the salvage genesis?

1 Like

Re: What Direction Is The Human Species Travelling by piicity(m): 12:17pm On Sep 02, 2015
North east. BOKO HARAM
Re: What Direction Is The Human Species Travelling by faith551(m): 12:45pm On Sep 02, 2015
piicity:
North east. BOKO HARAM
Lol
Re: What Direction Is The Human Species Travelling by mdbissalla(m): 12:50pm On Sep 02, 2015
vanity vanity & vanity
Re: What Direction Is The Human Species Travelling by faith551(m): 1:06pm On Sep 02, 2015
mdbissalla:
vanity vanity & vanity
Ask me, i'll say we are all going insane
Re: What Direction Is The Human Species Travelling by Nobody: 1:18pm On Sep 02, 2015
hmmm... Papa God we da ur hand
Re: What Direction Is The Human Species Travelling by faith551(m): 1:24pm On Sep 02, 2015
Andrew114:
hmmm... Papa God we da ur hand

Brother everybody has the power to decided what direction to go, but as for me, Am not in support of all this trends and am nt hiding it
Re: What Direction Is The Human Species Travelling by Jayjay0(m): 1:40pm On Sep 02, 2015
mmmmm

(1) (Reply)

Omg / Trying Times / Check Out Sexy Bonang Matheba Poses In Risque Swimsuit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.