Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:06 AM

Guys.. Share You Worst Experience With The Female Species. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys.. Share You Worst Experience With The Female Species. (4041 Views)

Laziest Female Species In The World. / Guys Share Some Of The Worst Things Ladies Have Done To You. / Female Corpers Can Cheat Eh (guys share your stories) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys.. Share You Worst Experience With The Female Species. by Leonyluiz(m): 1:27am On Mar 28, 2017
well..
i'll go first..
Greatest akokites.. wherever una dey.. i shake yansh for una girls oooo... all of una dey craze for head.

here goes.
There was this lady i saw her profile on a friend's phone and i wanted her so bad.. Me being the extremely shy introvert had issues with that initially as i literally dont talk to nobody except i was talked to. So my friend started to talk to her from his phone posing as me. she later asked to meet.. was just too happy for the mini pre approval. so i hopped into my beetle and went down to her hostel. called her..
had to wait for about 15 mins.. then she appears from a distant. i thought.. my God.. she even finer than her obviously photoshoped pics. so introduced myself and bam...

she halted my words and said..
"i actually came down to see someone else who called right before i did. pls wait for me.. i'd be done in 20mins"

i watched her disappear into the night.. and i jejely hopped back into my beloved beetle and went back to my place. pissed as fuckkk..

had to vent the anger on innocent bad guys in Call of Duty infinite warfare on my laptop..

still got like 2 more..
share yours and i'll drop the rest too..
Re: Guys.. Share You Worst Experience With The Female Species. by Kentura(m): 2:03am On Mar 28, 2017
after bragging and hyping myself, I cum before 5 mins sad lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

guess i was too excited

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys.. Share You Worst Experience With The Female Species. by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:19am On Mar 28, 2017
cheesy

I'm juz observing hoping there will be positive effects even if it's on the worst case scenario grin cheesy grin
Re: Guys.. Share You Worst Experience With The Female Species. by SNOWCREAM(m): 2:36am On Mar 28, 2017
Just here to read, nothing more lipsrsealed
Re: Guys.. Share You Worst Experience With The Female Species. by profhezekiah: 6:56am On Mar 28, 2017
D day I try to woo 1 yellow pawpaw she dey form rihanna even my friends pity me dat day nt long after she gave birth and her pride was deflated,she became free meat

3 Likes

Re: Guys.. Share You Worst Experience With The Female Species. by Leonyluiz(m): 1:03pm On Mar 28, 2017
profhezekiah:
D day I try to woo 1 yellow pawpaw she dey form rihanna even my friends pity me dat day nt long after she gave birth and her pride was deflated,she became free meat

lolz...
that always happens...
Re: Guys.. Share You Worst Experience With The Female Species. by FvckShiT(m): 1:16pm On Mar 28, 2017
when i fūcking let thìs fúçking stúpid 38year Çoügar súck më bållz , shë almost fûçking swallowed óne óf èm embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Guys.. Share You Worst Experience With The Female Species. by Leonyluiz(m): 1:18pm On Mar 28, 2017
Here is another one..

Had this girl i've had a crush on since my second year in school.
so came 400level.. i thought to myself... Fuccckkk it.. whats the worst that can happen...

i approached her and it was like we clicked right away.. you know like she been waiting for it... ..
we went out a couple of times... to the movies, the mall, eat out.. late night meeting and chats till very early at times...

i thought this was gonna work out... cos i made sure i didnt ask for anything and didnt make her feel uneasy at any point..

then a day came we planned to go to Dominos near unilag. picked her from her hostel.. ordered a medium size italian.

so like few minutes later.. she halted and asked me a question that broke my spirit.. she ask me "with all these stuff you're doing Hope its not like i'm leading you on making you think i wanna ever be with you?"

and when she said that....
y'all know that thing they say that your whole life flashes in front of your eyes moments to death...

well.. at that point only selected things flashed..
like my money for fuel
every week movies
shopping and ... i just wanted to end her ...
and i wanted to leave her arse there

funny enough... i liked her too much so i drove her back to her hostel and went to deal with bad guys in call of duty..

ahhh unilag moremi girls.. you will not all go unpunished ..

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys.. Share You Worst Experience With The Female Species. by Leonyluiz(m): 1:20pm On Mar 28, 2017
FvckShiT:
when i fūcking let thìs fúçking stúpid 38year Çoügar súck më bållz , shë almost fûçking swallowed óne óf èm embarassed
grin gringrin grin grin. hahahahaahshshshshshs my God...

funniest shittt today brova... sorry

2 Likes

Re: Guys.. Share You Worst Experience With The Female Species. by 2dice01: 1:23pm On Mar 28, 2017
lemme pac my legdiss_Benz here
To all ye more lies to our eyes
Just LION cheesy cheesy lie_on
Re: Guys.. Share You Worst Experience With The Female Species. by NarnieSnyper(m): 2:57pm On Mar 28, 2017
Hahaha! Lmao @ Op's second post; here i was thinking i have had worse. Thank Jah there are people who have experienced worse.

Well, mine happened not too long ago. Was invited to a party by a friend from another school. Fast forward to the "dance for all" session. My friend introduced me to this very pretty girl, and we clicked like snap! Instantly. I thought i was in the zone and had gotten a girlfriend after about 7months of drought(being single).

I was literally making this girl laugh, as in she'd laugh and spill her drink.....then we danced for a while and went to a dark corner to talk, told her liked her and seems like we clicked(i was being totally sincere here),she even agreed to that. Next thing a guy came from nowhere to take her away and told me "please, oga, it is enough,this is my girlfriend". I was pissed and ready to start a fight but she begged me to keep my cool.

Anyways, long story short, she told me she wasnt herself that day, i should forgive her and forget everything we talked about. I thought she was trying to do what girls usually do. I told her i'd like to come see her again, she refused and told me not to call her again and that the guy is her fiancé, then she cut the line.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys.. Share You Worst Experience With The Female Species. by Leonyluiz(m): 4:22pm On Mar 28, 2017
NarnieSnyper:
Hahaha! Lmao @ Op's second post; here i was thinking i have had worse. Thank Jah there are people who have experienced worse.

Well, mine happened not too long ago. Was invited to a party by a friend from another school. Fast forward to the "dance for all" session. My friend introduced me to this very pretty girl, and we clicked like snap! Instantly. I thought i was in the zone and had gotten a girlfriend after about 7months of drought(being single).

I was literally making this girl laugh, as in she'd laugh and spill her drink.....then we danced for a while and went to a dark corner to talk, told her liked her and seems like we clicked(i was being totally sincere here),she even agreed to that. Next thing a guy came from nowhere to take her away and told me "please, oga, it is enough,this is my girlfriend". I was pissed and ready to start a fight but she begged me to keep my cool.

Anyways, long story short, she told me she wasnt herself that day, i should forgive her and forget everything we talked about. I thought she was trying to do what girls usually do. I told her i'd like to come see her again, she refused and told me not to call her again and that the guy is her fiancé, then she cut the line.

lol
hehehehehehehe
gringrin
sorry brova

3 Likes

Re: Guys.. Share You Worst Experience With The Female Species. by jaszplus12(m): 4:34pm On Mar 28, 2017
[quote author=NarnieSnyper post=55034929]Hahaha! Lmao @ Op's second post; here i was thinking i have had worse. Thank Jah there are people who have experienced worse.

Peee... Peeeee....peeeeeeeeeeetttt! And the referee blew the final whistle!

1 Like

Re: Guys.. Share You Worst Experience With The Female Species. by seangy4konji: 4:36pm On Mar 28, 2017
Lol
Re: Guys.. Share You Worst Experience With The Female Species. by TrapHedges(m): 4:37pm On Mar 28, 2017
Leonyluiz:
well..
i'll go first..
Greatest akokites.. wherever una dey.. i shake yansh for una girls oooo... all of una dey craze for head.

here goes.
There was this lady i saw her profile on a friend's phone and i wanted her so bad.. Me being the extremely shy introvert had issues with that initially as i literally dont talk to nobody except i was talked to. So my friend started to talk to her from his phone posing as me. she later asked to meet.. was just too happy for the mini pre approval. so i hopped into my beetle and went down to her hostel. called her..
had to wait for about 15 mins.. then she appears from a distant. i thought.. my God.. she even finer than her obviously photoshoped pics. so introduced myself and bam...

"i actually came down to see someone else who called right before i did. pls wait for me.. i'd be done in 20mins"

i watched her disappear into the night.. and i jejely hopped back into my beloved beetle and went back to my place. pissed as fuckkk..

had to vent the anger on innocent bad guys in Call of Duty infinite warfare on my laptop..

still got like 2 more..
Re: Guys.. Share You Worst Experience With The Female Species. by TrapHedges(m): 4:38pm On Mar 28, 2017
Leonyluiz:
well..
i'll go first..

here goes.

still got like 2 more..

yo deff from the hood fam.. cool
Re: Guys.. Share You Worst Experience With The Female Species. by Nobody: 4:39pm On Mar 28, 2017
Omo fvkshit yeh grin
Re: Guys.. Share You Worst Experience With The Female Species. by NarnieSnyper(m): 4:40pm On Mar 28, 2017
Leonyluiz:

lol
hehehehehehehe
gringrin
sorry brova

That moment when you are having a good dream, then pee cuts it short. That was how i felt that day.

Anyways, i am over it
Re: Guys.. Share You Worst Experience With The Female Species. by TrapHedges(m): 4:40pm On Mar 28, 2017
Lol.. Bih said i wasnt loyal.. Next thing i know.. She out there giving my man head..

But ffs ii was happy for my man tho
Re: Guys.. Share You Worst Experience With The Female Species. by sod09(m): 5:34pm On Mar 28, 2017
we got Hot, she told me it's time to enter me feeling excited already. i entered o but i was looking for myself,seems I'm lost then she said pls enter baby. im in already Jo sad was embarrassed till date i don't understand if I'm small or she's d well cos i was just swimming in the ocean

5 Likes

Re: Guys.. Share You Worst Experience With The Female Species. by Nobody: 5:40pm On Mar 28, 2017
Leonyluiz:
Here is another one..

Had this girl i've had a crush on since my second year in school.
so came 400level.. i thought to myself... Fuccckkk it.. whats the worst that can happen...

i approached her and it was like we clicked right away.. you know like she been waiting for it... ..
we went out a couple of times... to the movies, the mall, eat out.. late night meeting and chats till very early at times...

i thought this was gonna work out... cos i made sure i didnt ask for anything and didnt make her feel uneasy at any point..

then a day came we planned to go to Dominos near unilag. picked her from her hostel.. ordered a medium size italian.

so like few minutes later.. she halted and asked me a question that broke my spirit.. she ask me "with all these stuff you're doing Hope its not like i'm leading you on making you think i wanna ever be with you?"

and when she said that....
y'all know that thing they say that your whole life flashes in front of your eyes moments to death...

well.. at that point only selected things flashed..
like my money for fuel
every week movies
shopping and ... i just wanted to end her ...
and i wanted to leave her arse there

funny enough... i liked her too much so i drove her back to her hostel and went to deal with bad guys in call of duty..

ahhh unilag moremi girls.. you will not all go unpunished ..

hahahaha, sorry
Re: Guys.. Share You Worst Experience With The Female Species. by luminouz(m): 6:33pm On Mar 28, 2017
Lemme add mine!
There was dis chick back in school who was pretty n all DAT...was 3 years my Junior.. Gave me d cow eyes n all....always very funny n friendly n complimented me a lotta times.....so I was like dis geh is BAM! Fast forward to dis particular day o.....we were talking n she said baby...do u know I don't know ur name? Told her n naso her eyes changed n she snarled...'so ur Yoruba' .....I was like yes...n she just said please am Igbo n I thought ur Igbo too..n she walked away just like DAT.... I think I closed my opened mouth after 5mins......it was d most sudden reaction I have seen in my life...
She avoided me days after DAT.... Then 2 weeks later....she started behaving funny......always coming to loiter wia i am ..looking in my direction (I bone am like die) ..laughing loudly when she sees me......when I didn't give a shit......she came over one day just as I was about to board a taxi...she opened her arms n said baby....naso I just did like she be ghost n entered d taxi..come see as gehs dey look this babe...like I wash am!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys.. Share You Worst Experience With The Female Species. by sod09(m): 8:09pm On Mar 28, 2017
another one.....
there was this babe, we worked together so we kinda click along the way until she found out I'm younger than her, she became hostile.
fast forward to last month​ met in a public transport,wen it's was time to pay she gave me her money cos she was with change i refused cos i wanted to pay for her.
she started ranting like she was suppose to be the one paying not me, i loyal oo.
strange creature

3 Likes

Re: Guys.. Share You Worst Experience With The Female Species. by SNOWCREAM(m): 8:56pm On Mar 28, 2017
I'm enjoying the story and all but don't think I can't see the lies angry

1 Like

Re: Guys.. Share You Worst Experience With The Female Species. by Leonyluiz(m): 9:27pm On Mar 28, 2017
NarnieSnyper:

That moment when you are having a good dream, then pee cuts it short. That was how i felt that day.

Anyways, i am over it

probably for the best brova

heheheheh grin
Re: Guys.. Share You Worst Experience With The Female Species. by Leonyluiz(m): 9:30pm On Mar 28, 2017
TrapHedges:

yo deff from the hood fam.. cool

tooo right mate...
Re: Guys.. Share You Worst Experience With The Female Species. by Joshrob(m): 9:45pm On Mar 28, 2017
mine happens when i was still in sch. i think it during my 200l,meet a law student,asked her out and she said we just meet that she need to know me better,na so the babe friendzone me o. she called me one friday that she's hungry,i asked her to come over that i prepare noodles for her. she asjed me to cook it and bring it to her hostel. Naso i mumu cook noodles go give this girl o. while she was eating it,one of my course mate female saw us together and said josh your babe fine o..the useless girl quickly responded to her that am not her boyfrined..men it's just as if i should pour the food on her head,even if we are not dating yet must you fall my hand in the public.. fastforwad to our final year dinner night,we were sitted on thesame table and she said we should snap together,while taking the pics the m.c said your babe look is beautiful,i responded quickly before she will fall my hand again that we are not dating,Na so sweat full the babe face,she even blocked me on facebook...I was very happy i took my revenge before we left school

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys.. Share You Worst Experience With The Female Species. by TosinDru: 10:05pm On Mar 28, 2017
I'll be back
Re: Guys.. Share You Worst Experience With The Female Species. by BobbyDean(m): 10:32pm On Mar 28, 2017
Mine is actually an outlandish one. So i met this pretty babe in the most unprecedented way. I went to my guy's place (just by my house) to just while away time. I knocked a few times & no one responded & i just let myself in. I was scared when i met this girl sitting on the floor in the room alone but i just kept my composure. I dont know, i just found myself having this sweet convo with this babe for almost 2hrs. Then it was time for her to leave so i walked her a distance. In had a tug of war in my mind if i should/shouldnt ask for her number, eventually i didnt.
Few days later, i had just got out of class when i heard someone scream my name, dean! I was like 'who sabi am?' na babe o. She said she was going home so i decided to exhibit chilvary (happens rarely) by walking her to the place , especially when i knew it was quite close to school. We got there & we had another short convo & within me i knew time was right to request her number & so i did. Her response is one of the funniest & lamest things i ve heard. 'I can't give you my number now o, it's too early'. For my mind i bin think say dat one sef dey? Too early? It was not as if i requested to write JAMB @ age 12. I just swerved one time.
After several meeting, she then asked me 'dont you want the number again?' i told her straight up that she was just being lame & i dont do lames. She gave me o & even later sent me her BBM pin on whatsapp which me sef do yanga that sorry i dont do BBM. Crazy girl!

2 Likes

Re: Guys.. Share You Worst Experience With The Female Species. by IfyJ000(m): 10:38pm On Mar 28, 2017
OK oooooooo
Re: Guys.. Share You Worst Experience With The Female Species. by arleck(m): 11:07pm On Mar 28, 2017
luminouz:
Lemme add mine!
There was dis chick back in school who was pretty n all DAT...was 3 years my Junior.. Gave me d cow eyes n all....always very funny n friendly n complimented me a lotta times.....so I was like dis geh is BAM! Fast forward to dis particular day o.....we were talking n she said baby...do u know I don't know ur name? Told her n naso her eyes changed n she snarled...'so ur Yoruba' .....I was like yes...n she just said please am Igbo n I thought ur Igbo too..n she walked away just like DAT.... I think I closed my opened mouth after 5mins......it was d most sudden reaction I have seen in my life...
She avoided me days after DAT.... Then 2 weeks later....she started behaving funny......always coming to loiter wia i am ..looking in my direction (I bone am like die) ..laughing loudly when she sees me......when I didn't give a shit......she came over one day just as I was about to board a taxi...she opened her arms n said baby....naso I just did like she be ghost n entered d taxi..come see as gehs dey look this babe...like I wash am!
Hmmm!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Says "No Sex Till Marriage" But... / Lady Who Has Slept With Over 100 Guys, Shares Her Sexual Urge Story (photos) / Disgusting Attitude Some Ladies Display...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.