Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,289 members, 7,815,498 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

What Exactly Do People Do With Their Lumia Phones?? - Phones (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Exactly Do People Do With Their Lumia Phones?? (41026 Views)

A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Win Lumia Phones From Nokia (Photos) / What Intelligent People Do With Their Phones / Please, What exactly Do People Do With Their Iphones? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Exactly Do People Do With Their Lumia Phones?? by ryanfletcher: 6:33am On Sep 17, 2015
spaceboy:

Are u so ignorant that u dnt knw that google has a pc os called Linux that has been in existence 4 more than ten years yet it has nt had any dent on windows os.Because goole succeeded with android does nt mean they can do so wid linux,u knw y they cnt succeed wid linux?its cos linux is a pile of dog poop.I've operated a linux computer and trust me wen I say I didn't enjoy it.Trying to compare a windows os wid a linux os is lyk trying to compare an android wid a windows phone
look the one thing constant in life is change and that comes with mkibg things more easier,that's why I so much admire the android,it simplified things,we all know how hard things are and all windows could do was release an unafirdeable device while android did just the opposite and u stand there to crytisize smbigh for u
Re: What Exactly Do People Do With Their Lumia Phones?? by april1dorlarpor(m): 11:22am On Feb 17, 2016
That phone where trying to hack it may be damaged completely... Have you ever seen an android tell you incorrect password,try again in 5000 minutes? Thief go just return am
Re: What Exactly Do People Do With Their Lumia Phones?? by april1dorlarpor(m): 11:28am On Feb 17, 2016
And have you heard about Project Astoria and Islandwood that I can use to convert that shi.tty app you use on your android and Iphone to a windows 10 app
Re: What Exactly Do People Do With Their Lumia Phones?? by april1dorlarpor(m): 11:34am On Feb 17, 2016
Hero10001:
BB gone where?! You know nothing bout technology.
. BB is gone they now produce android devices
Re: What Exactly Do People Do With Their Lumia Phones?? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Feb 21, 2016
pls, who know about lumia 1090?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

President Buhari's Phone, HTC One M8: Price And Features (Photos) / Were You Compensated By MTN For Slow Data Speed? / When MTN Decides To Bless Your Weekend Before Weekend - See Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.