Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,170 members, 7,821,968 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Why Do Guys Act Like This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Act Like This? (847 Views)

How Guys Act When they See A Photo Of A Curvy And Sexy Woman Online / How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) / 10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They Have A Crush (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Guys Act Like This? by martyns303(m): 1:41pm On Sep 02, 2015
I was on my way to make a withdrawal today, and the nearest ATMs are situated inside a university campus I wouldn't want to mention. The university have 2 entrances and cars are not allowed into the entrance closest to me, so I had to walk to the ATM.

Not to far off I heard a male voice calling behind me, "excuse me, excuse me", I turned around to see if the call was for me but noticed his attention was on the girl right in front of me. She turned as well but ignored him, the guy kept on calling " excuse me, is it not you am talking to" "hello" then he went on told her hands but she shrud him off and kept walking, immediately this guy started raining insults on the girl, "u are not happy am calling u sef" "ugly face" etc. I was really surprised cos this is someone who is supposed to be educated acting like this?

I remember another incident but then the girl cursed back. Is this the new way of approaching women my dear Nigerian brothers?
Re: Why Do Guys Act Like This? by Onukube1(f): 1:43pm On Sep 02, 2015
hmm
Re: Why Do Guys Act Like This? by Tapout(m): 1:47pm On Sep 02, 2015
ok nau since u generalised it, y don't u answer the question urself undecided......mtcheww #he-fowl sad
Re: Why Do Guys Act Like This? by HolyHero: 2:00pm On Sep 02, 2015
some dudes are simply uncivilised
Re: Why Do Guys Act Like This? by kingofpool: 2:00pm On Sep 02, 2015
Tapout:
ok nau since u generalised it, y don't u answer the question urself undecided......mtcheww #he-fowl sad
dnt mind the he-cockroach

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Act Like This? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Sep 02, 2015
The guy gat no sense
Re: Why Do Guys Act Like This? by vani86: 2:11pm On Sep 02, 2015
kingofpool:
dnt mind the he-cockroach

ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT THAT #HE-COW angry

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Act Like This? by kingofpool: 2:20pm On Sep 02, 2015
vani86:

ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT THAT #HE-COW angry
It suppose to be about the he-monkey

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Act Like This? by Nobody: 2:23pm On Sep 02, 2015
op stop genaralising,anyway that guy got no atom of sense in him
Re: Why Do Guys Act Like This? by donholy28(m): 2:31pm On Sep 02, 2015
op ur a guy...do u act like that? if yes then u and that guy re both stupiid

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

10 Ways To Save Costs On Your Wedding / True Love Or Good Sex? / It's True... Eddygourdo Is A Hypocrite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.