Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,694 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

THUNDERBOAT (magu) Killed A Friend By His Own Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / THUNDERBOAT (magu) Killed A Friend By His Own Wife (2015 Views)

Man Makes His Own Wife To Walk Naked Through Streets - Video / Man Dies By Magu "Thunderboat" / How I Betrayed My Friend By Sleeping With His Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

THUNDERBOAT (magu) Killed A Friend By His Own Wife by nochildsplay(m): 4:02pm On Sep 02, 2015
[b]This is yet another reason why women are not to be trusted and shouldn't have total commitments from their husband.
This is a brief story of how a friend died on Monday after 2 years of struggling and hardship in the MiddleEast for his wife and child to live happily

I met a guy named Gani during my stay in the MiddleEast, He's very friendly and caring (No Homo), He works for one of those Indian companies over there where they maltreat them and make them work in some real bad locations but Gani will bear the slavery enforced on him because he doesn't want his wife and kid back in Nigeria to suffer or lack anything
The problem with the MiddleEast companies is that, when they offer you a job, you have to go into signing a contract of 2 years in which you won't be able to work for or with another company. Well, my friend was able to bear all their company policies and work for this period of 2 years.
After all the struggle and hustle, my friend left for Nigeria about a week ago. As a guy that has been away for so long (2years), away from his precious child and belove wife, he was so happy, evryone welcomed him with joy and he also gave out things he bought (normal things from someone coming from abroad). At the late hour of the night , Gani made love to the wife that he has slept with over 2 years ago, not knowing he is going to meet his dead end

We got to know that my friend's wife has been sleeping with another man while Gani was struggling and sending his hard earn money to the wife for them to be OK., (probably she's also spending the money on her lover too) to the extent that the lover had layed THUNDERBOLT(Magu) on the wife body which lasted for 7 days on him(Gani) and killed him on Monday without cure
Well, the case is on with the right authority.
I hope the wife and the bastard love get theirs

Lesson:- Becareful of women, it's they that will build you, they are the same species that will fall you like walls of jeriko (They can't be totally trusted)[/b]
Re: THUNDERBOAT (magu) Killed A Friend By His Own Wife by ayokunlei(m): 4:02pm On Sep 02, 2015
I
Re: THUNDERBOAT (magu) Killed A Friend By His Own Wife by sylvar02(m): 4:03pm On Sep 02, 2015
Ok
Re: THUNDERBOAT (magu) Killed A Friend By His Own Wife by Nurry: 4:03pm On Sep 02, 2015
Re: THUNDERBOAT (magu) Killed A Friend By His Own Wife by Katastrofy: 4:04pm On Sep 02, 2015
lolo
Re: THUNDERBOAT (magu) Killed A Friend By His Own Wife by Nobody: 4:05pm On Sep 02, 2015
Wish I could believe dis story... lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: THUNDERBOAT (magu) Killed A Friend By His Own Wife by Nobody: 4:07pm On Sep 02, 2015
nochildsplay:
[b]This is yet another reason why women are not to be trusted and shouldn't have total commitments from their husband.
This is a brief story of how a friend died on Monday after 2 years of struggling and hardship in the MiddleEast for his wife and child to live happily

I met a guy named Gani during my stay in the MiddleEast, He's very friendly and caring (No Homo), He works for one of those Indian companies over there where they maltreat them and make them work in some real bad locations but Gani will bear the slavery enforced on him because he doesn't want his wife and kid back in Nigeria to suffer or lack anything
The problem with the MiddleEast companies is that, when they offer you a job, you have to go into signing a contract of 2 years in which you won't be able to work for or with another company. Well, my friend was able to bear all their company policies and work for this period of 2 years.
After all the struggle and hustle, my friend left for Nigeria about a week ago. As a guy that has been away for so long (2years), away from his precious child and belove wife, he was so happy, evryone welcomed him with joy and he also gave out things he bought (normal things from someone coming from abroad). At the late hour of the night , Gani made love to the wife that he has slept with over 2 years ago, not knowing he is going to meet his dead end

We got to know that my friend has been sleeping with another man while Gani was struggling and sending his hard earn money to the wife for them to be OK., (probably she's also spending the money on her lover too) to the extent that the lover had layed THUNDERBOLT(Magu) on the wife body which lasted for 7 days on him and killed him on Monday without cure
Well, the case is on with the right authority.
I hope the wife and the bastard love get theirs

Lesson:- Becareful of women, it's they that will build you, they are the same species that will fall you like walls of jeriko (They can't be totally trusted)[/b]

He-goat
Re: THUNDERBOAT (magu) Killed A Friend By His Own Wife by greatness22(m): 4:10pm On Sep 02, 2015
Is dis story 4rm d stables of wale adenuga production?
Re: THUNDERBOAT (magu) Killed A Friend By His Own Wife by nochildsplay(m): 4:10pm On Sep 02, 2015
lagmostkuit:
Wish I could believe dis story... lipsrsealed
it's true. Happened to a friend
Re: THUNDERBOAT (magu) Killed A Friend By His Own Wife by nochildsplay(m): 4:11pm On Sep 02, 2015
greatness22:
Is dis story 4rm d stables of wale adenuga production?
no , this is real. It's not a script
Re: THUNDERBOAT (magu) Killed A Friend By His Own Wife by nochildsplay(m): 4:13pm On Sep 02, 2015
oreos:

He-goat
why the abuse na ?
Re: THUNDERBOAT (magu) Killed A Friend By His Own Wife by greatness22(m): 4:13pm On Sep 02, 2015
nochildsplay:
no , this is real. It's not a script
Oh! Really?
Re: THUNDERBOAT (magu) Killed A Friend By His Own Wife by Nobody: 4:15pm On Sep 02, 2015
Not just women, one gat to be careful in general...
Re: THUNDERBOAT (magu) Killed A Friend By His Own Wife by nochildsplay(m): 4:16pm On Sep 02, 2015
greatness22:
Oh! Really?
yea.....
Re: THUNDERBOAT (magu) Killed A Friend By His Own Wife by nochildsplay(m): 4:17pm On Sep 02, 2015
castroevans:
Not just women, one gat to be careful in general...
Yes sir!!

Am also referring to those that can take their own life cos of love

But this actually happened
Re: THUNDERBOAT (magu) Killed A Friend By His Own Wife by greatness22(m): 4:22pm On Sep 02, 2015
nochildsplay:
yea.....
When is ur frnd burial cumin up?
Re: THUNDERBOAT (magu) Killed A Friend By His Own Wife by nochildsplay(m): 4:23pm On Sep 02, 2015
greatness22:
When is ur frnd burial cumin up?
they must have buried him, he's a muslim. Died on Monday
Re: THUNDERBOAT (magu) Killed A Friend By His Own Wife by greatness22(m): 4:28pm On Sep 02, 2015
nochildsplay:
they must have buried him, he's a muslim. Died on Monday
Ok.
Re: THUNDERBOAT (magu) Killed A Friend By His Own Wife by dejt4u(m): 4:29pm On Sep 02, 2015
A yoruba movie kindof..
Op, what is d title of dis movie..
Re: THUNDERBOAT (magu) Killed A Friend By His Own Wife by nochildsplay(m): 4:31pm On Sep 02, 2015
dejt4u:
A yoruba movie kindof..

Op, what is d title of dis movie..

The title is how will you feel if Gani happens to be your own blood brother ?
Re: THUNDERBOAT (magu) Killed A Friend By His Own Wife by dejt4u(m): 4:34pm On Sep 02, 2015
Middle east?? India is not part of middle eastern countries ooo
Re: THUNDERBOAT (magu) Killed A Friend By His Own Wife by dejt4u(m): 4:35pm On Sep 02, 2015
nochildsplay:
The title is how will you feel if [s]Gani happens to be your own blood brother[/s] ?
none of my brothers is married to O.lo.sho

so i wont feel anything..
Re: THUNDERBOAT (magu) Killed A Friend By His Own Wife by nochildsplay(m): 4:37pm On Sep 02, 2015
dejt4u:
Middle east?? India is not part of middle eastern countries ooo
but I never said he went to India
Why not stop being too eager to cmment and shell words.

It's actually in Abu dhabi ...... Indians are many there
Re: THUNDERBOAT (magu) Killed A Friend By His Own Wife by nochildsplay(m): 4:39pm On Sep 02, 2015
dejt4u:
none of my brothers is married to O.lo.sho

so i wont feel anything..
k
Re: THUNDERBOAT (magu) Killed A Friend By His Own Wife by dejt4u(m): 4:40pm On Sep 02, 2015
nochildsplay:
but I never said he went to India
Why not stop being too eager to cmment and shell words.

It's actually in Abu dhabi ...... Indians are many there
yea, i know that u
didnt mention a specific country..

Lol @d bolded..

Chill na
Re: THUNDERBOAT (magu) Killed A Friend By His Own Wife by nochildsplay(m): 4:43pm On Sep 02, 2015
dejt4u:
yea, i know that u
didnt mention a specific country..

Lol @d bolded..

Chill na
people like you don't know pain until you feel it

(1) (Reply)

Can Nigerian Ladies Do This..ladies Lets Hear From You / Reasons Why Girls Are Being Used And Dump / Breast Play – To Drive Her Wild With Pleasure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.