Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Man Makes His Own Wife To Walk Naked Through Streets - Video - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Makes His Own Wife To Walk Naked Through Streets - Video (1803 Views)

Cheating Indian Wife Forced To Carry Husband Through Streets After Being Caught / Moment 4: Women Are Paraded Naked Through Streets In Pakistan For 'stealing' (vi / Heartbreaking As Under 18runs Mad,walk Naked(sad)put Resident In Mixed Feeling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Makes His Own Wife To Walk Naked Through Streets - Video by royalsgist: 4:17pm On Jan 29, 2018
Ugandan Man ‘makes his own wife a mother to his two children to walk naked through streets’ after catching her having s6x with another man in Nansana.

watch video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yT6R_gsMvi0

Source: https://royalsgist.com/2018/01/29/man-makes-wife-walk-naked-streets-catching-s6x-another-man/
Re: Man Makes His Own Wife To Walk Naked Through Streets - Video by cruzita(f): 4:20pm On Jan 29, 2018
GBESERE O
Re: Man Makes His Own Wife To Walk Naked Through Streets - Video by Legalpunch(m): 4:22pm On Jan 29, 2018
All this primitive people.... Like, this is the best thing to do right??... Make the man swear say he no dey guilty of the same offence...
Re: Man Makes His Own Wife To Walk Naked Through Streets - Video by IamLEGEND1: 4:22pm On Jan 29, 2018
And she agreed to do it?
and tomorrow they'll blame the patriarchy for their slave-like mentality & total lack of agency.

Anyone wants to parade me naked_on the street for any perceived wrongdoing first has to knock me unconscious, strip & then cart my limp body around himself.

watching absolute docility like this makes me feel like I'm having a minor stroke.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Makes His Own Wife To Walk Naked Through Streets - Video by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jan 29, 2018
the man must be sick as his wife
Re: Man Makes His Own Wife To Walk Naked Through Streets - Video by suprememoney(m): 4:23pm On Jan 29, 2018
When you think you've seen it all, then you log in to nairaland and see another weird story.. .
Re: Man Makes His Own Wife To Walk Naked Through Streets - Video by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jan 29, 2018
DNA test is essential for the children ASAP
Re: Man Makes His Own Wife To Walk Naked Through Streets - Video by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jan 29, 2018
IamLEGEND1:
And she agreed to do it?
and tomorrow they'll blame the patriarchy for their slave-like mentality & total lack of agency.
baba legend.

I salute thee.

coolcoolcool
Re: Man Makes His Own Wife To Walk Naked Through Streets - Video by xedyl(m): 4:32pm On Jan 29, 2018
all them boiz eyes in the hood be like

Re: Man Makes His Own Wife To Walk Naked Through Streets - Video by IamLEGEND1: 4:38pm On Jan 29, 2018
olihilistic:
baba legend. I salute thee.
coolcoolcool
Boss, I dey hail.
Re: Man Makes His Own Wife To Walk Naked Through Streets - Video by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jan 29, 2018
IamLEGEND1:
Boss, I dey hail.
see boss d call him boy boss. I been dial your control the other day e no come sub.
Re: Man Makes His Own Wife To Walk Naked Through Streets - Video by Belafonte(m): 4:44pm On Jan 29, 2018
Well, hope this makes her think twice about sharing her kpekus without her husband's permission.

I'm just kidding guys. This is absolutely reprehensible, reprehensible I tell you.
Re: Man Makes His Own Wife To Walk Naked Through Streets - Video by Lonestar124: 4:59pm On Jan 29, 2018
No No No

Dis not the right way to treat the issue

No atom of civility

Ladies should be content with their husband body
Re: Man Makes His Own Wife To Walk Naked Through Streets - Video by IamLEGEND1: 5:00pm On Jan 29, 2018
olihilistic:

see boss d call him boy boss.
I been dial your control the other day e no come sub.
Oga boss! grin something don show for your boy?
You know say I dey loyal.
Re: Man Makes His Own Wife To Walk Naked Through Streets - Video by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jan 29, 2018
IamLEGEND1:
Oga boss! grin something don show for your boy?
You know say I dey loyal.

cheesycheesycheesy

I loyal pass Loyal Milk.
make I reason my akant number na.
Re: Man Makes His Own Wife To Walk Naked Through Streets - Video by IamLEGEND1: 5:29pm On Jan 29, 2018
olihilistic:
cheesycheesycheesy I loyal pass Loyal Milk. make I reason my akant number na.
Me wey no even get phone. cheesy Na internet café I dey now sef. grin
it has been a while, brotherly. how's the wife & kids?
Re: Man Makes His Own Wife To Walk Naked Through Streets - Video by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jan 29, 2018
IamLEGEND1:
Me wey no even get phone. cheesy
Na internet café I dey now sef. grin

it has been a while, brotherly. how's the wife & kids?
cheesycheesy

me na my lappy I d use.
I been enter mkd last two weeks con follow senior man babe, them con run me anyhow.

wife and werin??

(1) (Reply)

Father Caught His Daughter Flaunting Her Bare Boobs While Posing For A Selfie. / Am I In A Toxic Relationships / Abroad Based Couple Got Married With Portrait In Akwa Ibom State. Pics.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.