Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,020 members, 7,956,785 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:52 PM

Advice Needed Negative Effect Of Mouth Action - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Needed Negative Effect Of Mouth Action (756 Views)

Man Exposes Lagos Big Boy Who Promised to Give him N2million for Mouth Action(pi / See What This Woman Said About Ladies Who Give Mouth Action / Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed Negative Effect Of Mouth Action by Nobody: 5:05pm On Sep 02, 2015
I believe we have doctors and nurse in the house. Does mouth action have after effect. I want to know please include the implications. People say they prefer it more than the ........ You know what I mean.
Re: Advice Needed Negative Effect Of Mouth Action by lordtosan(m): 5:08pm On Sep 02, 2015
Yes. You are at the right place young man. Search no further. I am Doctor Buhari. Keep giving mouth action until you read my 'body language' to know if there is a side effect after mouth-action.

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed Negative Effect Of Mouth Action by jessejagga(m): 5:14pm On Sep 02, 2015
lordtosan:
Yes. You are at the right place young man. Search no further. I am Doctor Buhari. Keep giving mouth action until you read my 'body language' to know if there is a side effect after mouth-action.
funny man
Re: Advice Needed Negative Effect Of Mouth Action by Gurgle(f): 5:19pm On Sep 02, 2015
You can get mouth and throat cancer

If you must do it, please get the girl tested for HPV, or purchase a piece of equipment called an oral dam

Im deadly serious, people have died from this
Re: Advice Needed Negative Effect Of Mouth Action by pTomz(m): 5:37pm On Sep 02, 2015
does mouth action mean fighting with the mouth
Re: Advice Needed Negative Effect Of Mouth Action by Nobody: 5:39pm On Sep 02, 2015
Gurgle:
You can get mouth and throat cancer

If you must do it, please get the girl tested for HPV, or purchase a piece of equipment called an oral dam

Im deadly serious, people have died from this
How I wish people can practice what you just wrote.
Thanks.
Re: Advice Needed Negative Effect Of Mouth Action by Nobody: 5:41pm On Sep 02, 2015
pTomz:
does mouth action mean fighting with the mouth
Hahaha.
You want to hear it from me

(1) (Reply)

Decipher: Meaning Of "Heavy" / Help!!!! My EDO Girlfriend Says She Does Not Know How To Cook And Cant Learn It / Ladies, This Is Real: Killer Butt Journey Goals Inspired By Khloe Kardashian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.