Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,548 members, 7,827,050 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

What Will You Do If You Were Dating This Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do If You Were Dating This Lady (1658 Views)

I Need Your Advice Before Dating This Girl / Should I Keep On Dating This Girl Or Should I Break Up With Her? / Two Girls Found Out They Were Dating The Same Nigerian Guy After His Death(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If You Were Dating This Lady by kachiibx7(m): 5:05pm On Sep 02, 2015
A girl i once dated would always come to my office which was in between a small eatery and a restaurant, she was always fond of coming at a particular hour around 2pm, she would come to me and then off to either the eatery or the restaurant, this she did every time, so one fine day i asked her a question and this was her answer, " don't you cook at home? she replied i hate going to the kitchen, that the kitchen is not for her, then i asked her a question how will she cook for her husband and children? she said the husband will get a maid and a cook to take care of that, my people if you were in my shoes what will you do, please give an honest response
Re: What Will You Do If You Were Dating This Lady by Nobody: 5:06pm On Sep 02, 2015
hmmm
Re: What Will You Do If You Were Dating This Lady by SirLegal(m): 5:12pm On Sep 02, 2015
Toss her behind and continue with your life.
Need not be told....... Shez a Gold_digger
Re: What Will You Do If You Were Dating This Lady by kachiibx7(m): 5:14pm On Sep 02, 2015
SirLegal:
Toss her behind and continue with your life.
Need not be told....... Shez a Gold_digger

dumped her a long time ago.
Re: What Will You Do If You Were Dating This Lady by Truth24(m): 5:20pm On Sep 02, 2015
angry
Re: What Will You Do If You Were Dating This Lady by kachiibx7(m): 5:21pm On Sep 02, 2015
Truth24:
angry

she dey river since now
Re: What Will You Do If You Were Dating This Lady by sirlaykeens(m): 5:21pm On Sep 02, 2015
YOU ARE ON A LLOONNGG TTHHIINNGG....
Re: What Will You Do If You Were Dating This Lady by Nobody: 5:22pm On Sep 02, 2015
kachiibx7:

dumped her a long time ago.
Den y dis thread? cheesy
Re: What Will You Do If You Were Dating This Lady by kachiibx7(m): 5:28pm On Sep 02, 2015
prettythicksme:
Den y dis thread? cheesy

just wanted to know if what i did was the right thing, people differ.
Re: What Will You Do If You Were Dating This Lady by Nobody: 5:30pm On Sep 02, 2015
kachiibx7:

just wanted to know if what i did was the right thing, people differ.
Since u b glutton grin what u did was right! u too like food!
Re: What Will You Do If You Were Dating This Lady by pTomz(m): 5:31pm On Sep 02, 2015
I would dump her both physically n spiritually angry

dat kind isn't ready to learn ataaaaalllll
Re: What Will You Do If You Were Dating This Lady by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 5:36pm On Sep 02, 2015
I don't bliv this story.

But if is true ehn. She will tell me if that was hw her mom was.

The maid d hubby will employ is she not a woman? She should be ashamed of herself.

If she doesn't know hw 2 cook is a different thing cos she can still learn it. The kitchen is not 4 her. Its 4 d maid. Rubbish talk. She was even bold enough 2 say it.
Re: What Will You Do If You Were Dating This Lady by kachiibx7(m): 5:51pm On Sep 02, 2015
Blizzyblinkzy:
I don't bliv this story.

But if is true ehn. She will tell me if that was hw her mom was.

The maid d hubby will employ is she not a woman? She should be ashamed of herself.

If she doesn't know hw 2 cook is a different thing cos she can still learn it. The kitchen is not 4 her. Its 4 d maid. Rubbish talk. She was even bold enough 2 say it.

the story was 100% true i prayed to God almighty to expose her real identity and my Lord did it i intended to go ahead into marriage but thank God her true identity came out.
Re: What Will You Do If You Were Dating This Lady by ShayGirl(f): 6:22am On Sep 03, 2015
grin grin grin The babe sabi waka well...For her to knw d exact time u go for lunch. More like an hungry wolf...Thank ur stars u did d right thing if nt na raw she go chop u. tongue
Re: What Will You Do If You Were Dating This Lady by passionate88: 7:01am On Sep 03, 2015
prettythicksme:
Since u b glutton grin what u did was right! u too like food!
So you put the blame on the guy?

(1) (Reply)

What Goes Around Comes Around / How Many Times Can You Have Sex With A Particular Girl Or Boy / Dear Sun.please Take It Easy On Us.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.