Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,041 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread (85275 Views)

Infinix Hot 4 PRO (X556) Official Discussion Thread (REVIEW) / Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread / Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by primeson1(m): 6:31pm On Sep 07, 2015
*****COMING SOON ****
Innjoo FIRE PLUS Launch!!
is coming on jumia tomorrow

Innjoo FIRE PLUS specifications:
-3600mAh battery
-Fast charge
- 13MP + 5MP f/2.0 camera
-Dual LED flash
-5.5-inch HD IPS display
-3G/Octa-core LTE/Quad core
-2G RAM, 16G ROM
-Fast 4G LTE connection
-Latest 5.1 Lollipop
-Comes in 3 colours (The shinning gold, holy white and special customised natural bamboo)
- Slim edge design, visual thickness 5.7mm

Price: #27,600

Get ready to place your orders!

Contact me with your name, address and phone number now

08024159595 whatsapp available

1 Like

Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by henryutd(m): 8:40pm On Sep 07, 2015
primeson1:
*****COMING SOON ****

-3600mAh battery
-Fast charge
-Dual LED flash
-5.5-inch HD IPS display
-2G RAM, 16G ROM
-Fast 4G LTE connection
-Latest 5.1 Lollipop
-Comes in 3 colours (The shinning gold, holy white and special customised natural bamboo)

Interested. Exactly what I have been looking for.
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by ayobami52(m): 8:43pm On Sep 07, 2015
I will love to have this phone. Daremarvellous, I will like to order thru u. Check ur WhatsApp
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by daremarvell: 8:47pm On Sep 07, 2015
ayobami52:
I will love to have this phone. Daremarvellous, I will like to order thru u. Check ur WhatsApp
seen. You have been booked
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by cutesmilez(f): 8:55pm On Sep 07, 2015
innjoo all d way. Tecno on pause 4 now
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by henryutd(m): 9:00pm On Sep 07, 2015
daremarvell:

Is it fire plus lte?
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by niDavid(m): 12:28am On Sep 08, 2015
primeson1:
*****COMING SOON ****

-3600mAh battery
-Fast charge
-Dual LED flash
-5.5-inch HD IPS display
-2G RAM, 16G ROM
-Fast 4G LTE connection
-Latest 5.1 Lollipop

please sir, will d 4g lte be available for order here in Nigeria. and at jumia??
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by Newdimeji: 3:54am On Sep 08, 2015
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by primeson1(m): 7:38am On Sep 08, 2015
niDavid:
please sir, will d 4g lte be available for order here in Nigeria. and at jumia??

Yes it is.

Stick coming in today.

Call whatsapp 08024159595
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by niDavid(m): 8:38am On Sep 08, 2015
Just saw this on jumia. what do u guys think?? Kitkat, cpu: MT6592M, octa-core 1.5ghost. 64bit

1 Share

Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by Nobody: 9:25am On Sep 08, 2015
niDavid:
Just saw this on jumia. what do u guys think?? Kitkat, cpu: MT6592M, octa-core 1.5ghost. 64bit
Bros it seems fire plus is available on jumia but injoo halo isn't.do u have any clue as to where I can purchase it.
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by slap1(m): 10:15am On Sep 08, 2015
daremarvell:
How much to Owerri? Injoo Halo?
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by Lovelynature(m): 2:42pm On Sep 08, 2015
daremarvell:
The Innjoo Halo will start selling as from next week. It depends on ur location if there will be delivery fee. If you are in lagos, delivery is free.
Please bro, I will really need the phone by the time it becomes available in market, just that I don't know if it runs on 3g as I heard its version is lollipop and you know 4g isn't much available in Nigeria. Please enlighten me more about this. I I'm okay other features of the innjoo halo - the battery life and all that - my only fear about the phone is just the 3g and 4g stuff.
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by niDavid(m): 2:44pm On Sep 08, 2015
rev14vs11:

Bros it seems fire plus is available on jumia but injoo halo isn't.do u have any clue as to where I can purchase it.
No Bro, no clue
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by Ehimzy(m): 4:03pm On Sep 08, 2015
niDavid:
Na fake specs...MTK6592M Is clocked at 1.4Ghz and is a 32bit processor. .... Don't let innjoo deceive you..the lollipop variant is a 4G LTE phone on an MTK6735 processor clocked at 1.0Ghz
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by ayobami52(m): 5:56pm On Sep 08, 2015
INNJOO FIRE PLUS LIVE NOW

-3600mAh battery
-Fast charge
-Dual LED flash
-5.5-inch HD IPS display
-2G RAM, 16G ROM

AVAILABLE COLOUR NOW ; GOLD
08065719968 whatsapp available
Fast and cash on delivery Nation wide
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by Lovelynature(m): 6:45pm On Sep 08, 2015
Ehimzy:
Na fake specs...MTK6592M Is clocked at 1.4Ghz and is a 32bit processor. .... Don't let innjoo deceive you..the lollipop variant is a 4G LTE phone on an MTK6735 processor clocked at 1.0Ghz
Noted bro. What about Innjoo halo. What do you have to say about it? I want to order for the phone but I need enough information before taking action.
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by ayobami52(m): 7:20pm On Sep 08, 2015
INNJOO FIRE PLUS LIVE NOW

-3600mAh battery
-Fast charge
-Dual LED flash
-5.5-inch HD IPS display
-2G RAM, 16G ROM

AVAILABLE COLOUR NOW ; GOLD
08065719968 whatsapp available
Fast and cash on delivery Nation wide
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by niDavid(m): 7:46pm On Sep 08, 2015
32bit processor, can ve a gud performance on a phone of 2gig Ram. upto 4gig Ram
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by niDavid(m): 7:48pm On Sep 08, 2015
my problem is, if d os can be upgraded to lolipop
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by Ehimzy(m): 11:23pm On Sep 08, 2015
niDavid:
32bit processor, can ve a gud performance on a phone of 2gig Ram. upto 4gig Ram
yes it can....MY S5 uses a 2.5Ghz krait 400 Cpu which is 32bit and can still handle the heaviest games like a boss...it all depends on the optimization of the phone by the manufacturer
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by Ehimzy(m): 11:25pm On Sep 08, 2015
niDavid:
my problem is, if d os can be upgraded to lolipop
It can...if the crazy innjoo decides to release such updates
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by niDavid(m): 2:27am On Sep 09, 2015
Hello Naija Ifans, How are you guys doing
today?. Anyways, I know some of you guys
are expecting InnJoo to make 4G LTE
InnJoo Phones available in Nigeria and will
like to see it soon. But there is a small
issue at hand but no need to worry.
The issue is about the Non-availability of
readily available 4G Network in Nigeria
Mobile Networks like the MTN, Airtel , Glo ,
Etisalat . I Know some of you are thinking
about the 3.75G Networks that is available
now but this will not be Maximally Effective
on a 4G Phone. It is either it is 3G or 4G.
InnJoo is trying its best to release the Best
Phones for the Nigerian Market at much as
possible and 4G phones in Nigeria is not
yet a good market due to the limitations in
the Non-Availabilty of 4G network. But
InnJoo assures you that immediately the
4G network is available in Nigeria's Core
Mobile networks then InnJoo 4G phones
like the Fire Pro, Fire Plus, InnJoo ONE
e.t.c. will be made available.
Hope you guys Understand this and InnJoo
thanks you for your support, patience and
Understanding. from innjoo, 6days ago. no 4g lte 4 us yet nd no 64bit chipest nd as for. lolipop update for d 3g, 34bit chipest, kitkat version , dt shall. be in d near future
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by Nobody: 2:22am On Sep 10, 2015
Ehimzy:

No..it's not.... you guys should make your research on processors and chipsets . MTK6592 is a 32bit processor with 28nm advanced technology on an Armv7 cache of 2M and 1M....only the MTK6735 and above processors are 64bit cos they support Armv8 and open E.GL 3.0..... The big LITTLE formation of the Cortex A7 in the MTK6592 is NOT high on performance but power usage regulation...it's not a 64bit processor
Whats the difference between a 32bit processor and 64bit....which is better and which consumes more battery
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by damilareoye: 3:39am On Sep 10, 2015
following... am interested in Injoo Fire plus
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by mrdrizzy(m): 12:08pm On Sep 10, 2015
Ehimzy:
guy u no dey tire sef. Chip dis chip dat 64bit and 32bit that, u no dey tire sef,u go chop bits?

Abegi this Is a gud device period
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by daremarvell: 1:03pm On Sep 10, 2015
INNJOO FIRE PLUS AND HALO LIVE NOW

CONTACT ME ON WHATSAPP ON 08156636487 FOR INSTANT ORDER PLACEMENT. CASH ON DELIVERY NATION WIDE.
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by Ehimzy(m): 6:08pm On Sep 10, 2015
mrdrizzy:
guy u no dey tire sef. Chip dis chip dat 64bit and 32bit that, u no dey tire sef,u go chop bits?

Abegi this Is a gud device period
Guy I did not say it's a bad device...I only tried to help some people understand the difference in the chipsets so they don't start cursing the phone company....
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by stephinnoyewole(m): 7:28pm On Sep 10, 2015
LadyB1195:

Whats the difference between a 32bit processor and 64bit....which is better and which consumes more battery
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by deo966(m): 7:49pm On Sep 10, 2015
waiting for people reviews embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by stephinnoyewole(m): 7:51pm On Sep 10, 2015
An honest reply is required from those that are currently using dis device...
Kindly tell me how strong d ba3 is(does it last up to 20hrs on 3g jst like ihot note?)
Does it has full otg functionality?
Does it has ota
Does it has LED flash @front camera?
HeheheHehehe grin
To much questions bah?
Neva mind me ooo, dnt wanna rush mysef into buying any fone.

Above all;
Wat are cons and pros of dis device?

Lastly, which can u advice to buy between ihot note (2GB ram version) and innjo fire plus(honest review pls)
Tanx...

1 Like

Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by deo966(m): 8:17pm On Sep 10, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6LVvV-hVkag

d unboxing....yet am not satisfied angry angry angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply)

WhatsApp To Stop Working On 43 Smartphone Models From November (Full List) / 7 SIM Cards Can Be Linked To One NIN - Pantami / New MTN Tariff Plans: F&F Xpanded, Funlink Reloaded, & Super Saver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.