Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread (85276 Views)

Infinix Hot 4 PRO (X556) Official Discussion Thread (REVIEW) / Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread / Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by Peace55(m): 3:33am On Sep 16, 2015
Gionee M5 is here 6000mah battery Back up.. Hehehe c

1 Like

Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by iheanyi40(m): 10:30am On Sep 16, 2015
is d halo out
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by dmostcheerful(f): 12:11pm On Sep 16, 2015
iheanyi40:
is d halo out

yes started selling this morning with app
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by daremarvell: 12:26pm On Sep 16, 2015
macbeyland:
Please I need a phone urgently. Between the injoo fire plus and tecno camon c8 which should I buy?
Contact me on on on WhatsApp 08156636487 let's talk
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by iheanyi40(m): 4:03pm On Sep 16, 2015
dmostcheerful:

yes started selling this morning with app
CNT find it now
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by Marksule(m): 7:32pm On Sep 17, 2015
How much Is delivery fee
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by daremarvell: 9:16pm On Sep 17, 2015
Innjoo Halo white color and Innjoo fire plus white and Bamboo colour nw available on Jumia. Contact me on WhatsApp 08156636487 for your order placement
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by Marksule(m): 11:55pm On Sep 18, 2015
daremarvell:
Innjoo Halo white color and Innjoo fire plus white and Bamboo colour nw available on Jumia. Contact me on WhatsApp 08156636487 for your order placement
Here much is delivery fee for those outside lagos?
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by deo966(m): 9:12am On Sep 19, 2015
you guys shud give us review about this fone.....pros and cons.....screenshots will be good either....pls.....lemme no my fate....i dnt want to go for infinix hot note pro....cos i have used ho note....pls
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by stephinnoyewole(m): 2:48pm On Sep 19, 2015
is there any1 using the innjo fire plus?
the person sud signify or msg on whatsapp on 07039318606
tanx
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by mokoshalb(m): 6:40pm On Sep 19, 2015
stephinnoyewole:
is there any1 using the innjo fire plus?
the person sud signify or msg on whatsapp on 07039318606
tanx
yaa me the phone is fabulous i swear to God try it if u are nit satisfyed curse me......#injoofireplus team
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by deo966(m): 7:49pm On Sep 19, 2015
mokoshalb:
yaa me the phone is fabulous i swear to God try it if u are nit satisfyed curse me......#injoofireplus team
bro u can help us post screenshots, how d fone looks like, d backand front camera....and ba3 usage n d rest...thanks in advance
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by stephinnoyewole(m): 8:46pm On Sep 19, 2015
mokoshalb:
does dis fone has full OTG functionality?
OTA (has any1 successfully updated to lollipop¿)
pls ur numba bro
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by stephinnoyewole(m): 8:47pm On Sep 19, 2015
deo966:

bro u can help us post screenshots, how d fone looks like, d backand front camera....and ba3 usage n d rest...thanks in advance
seconded
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by monlawal(m): 9:59pm On Sep 19, 2015
Just got my fire plus dis noon
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by samodan(m): 1:04am On Sep 20, 2015
niDavid:
http://m.gadgets.ndtv.com/mobiles/news/intel-releases-android-44-kitkat-with-64-bit-kernel-for-intel-architecture-504060

What they are yalking about there is creating a 64bit version of android (not just the CPU) just like on windows.
grin
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by samodan(m): 1:08am On Sep 20, 2015
monlawal:

Pls use "CPU Z" to check the chipset for us and tell us. and use antutu to confirm if it's 64bit.
Thanks in advance.
This and the availability of protective cases and screen protectors are keeping me from buying the phone.
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by stephinnoyewole(m): 1:49am On Sep 20, 2015
monlawal:
can I av ur numba
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by monlawal(m): 6:49am On Sep 20, 2015
samodan:

Pls use "CPU Z" to check the chipset for us and tell us. and use antutu to confirm if it's 64bit.
Thanks in advance.
This and the availability of protective cases and screen protectors are keeping me from buying the phone.
LOL all dis CPU Z and antutu tins I don't understand

1 Like

Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by monlawal(m): 6:49am On Sep 20, 2015
stephinnoyewole:
can I av ur numba
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by Nobody: 6:57am On Sep 20, 2015
anyone using the innjoo halo? please confirm whether the back is really Kevlar. the strength of the battery and lollipop update, please
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by youngemperor(m): 10:04am On Sep 20, 2015
pls how much is this injoo fire plus, I wanna get the phone soon,
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by Nobody: 11:35am On Sep 20, 2015
youngemperor:
pls how much is this injoo fire plus, I wanna get the phone soon,
it's #27600 on jumia
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by raiz01: 4:59pm On Sep 20, 2015
for like two weeks now , I'm been waiting for someone to do Review on innjoo fire plus but no one was able to do it ... now I got the phone last week and all I can say is the phone is not upto my expectations . let's start with the cons of this phone:

1. to be honest this phone is actually not a 64bit , according to CPU z and antutu app .. its actually a 32bit , very much disapointed by innjoo for lying

2.secondly the phone battery is average .. it drains like mad , i dont know if its a Rom bug so i flashed sony e4 rom but the difference ins't much, but I used infinix hotnote so the battery performance of this phone can't be compared to that of infinix even though there is a 400mah difference . infinite battery is way too better

3. no notification light

4. no navigation bar light

well that's it for cons:

for pros of this phone :

1. the phone is extremely fast I can multi task perfectly .. thanks to the 2gb ram and octacore .. I can tell u that this phones navigates through apps like mad ..games on this phone u don't have to ask cos its damn smooth ..

2. Speaker of this phone is very loud and crisp .. much better than infinix note note .. when playing music u can feel the pureness of the sound coming out of the speaker

3. the design .. mehn I love the design, it looks and feels very premium and again the phone is very light ..

5. screen Quality is very awesome .. I watch Jupiter ascending 1080p and its very smooth .. gestures works perfectly too

6. both front and back camera are very good ... better than infinix and techno own

that's its folks , attaching pictures in a moment

1 Like

Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by 3coins(m): 5:31pm On Sep 20, 2015
@raiz01. . . God bless you
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by WaLaT147(m): 6:25pm On Sep 20, 2015
antutu benchmark test

Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by monlawal(m): 6:25pm On Sep 20, 2015
Still raping the phone, would do the review soon
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by WaLaT147(m): 6:34pm On Sep 20, 2015
antutu benchmark

Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by Nobody: 9:57pm On Sep 20, 2015
emmieaddiz:
anyone using the innjoo halo? please confirm whether the back is really Kevlar. the strength of the battery and lollipop update, please
anyone?
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by IanKirkby(m): 1:02am On Sep 21, 2015
Innjoo halo still selling fast, white and gold colour available as at time of posting...
Call/text/what'sapp me on 08060184972 for order placement.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply)

WhatsApp To Stop Working On 43 Smartphone Models From November (Full List) / 7 SIM Cards Can Be Linked To One NIN - Pantami / New MTN Tariff Plans: F&F Xpanded, Funlink Reloaded, & Super Saver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.