Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,034 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread (85274 Views)

Infinix Hot 4 PRO (X556) Official Discussion Thread (REVIEW) / Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread / Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by dayowunmi(m): 8:23pm On Sep 10, 2015
MissTechy:

YAY YOU THE INNJOO HALO UNBOXING IS UP ON MISSTECHY. COM
MissTechy, pls I wanna get a phone, I have either of infinix hot note pro or the Injoo fire plus in mind. Which would you recommend, I just want your expert opinion. Thanks
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by Deshannel(m): 9:32pm On Sep 10, 2015
dayowunmi:

MissTechy, pls I wanna get a phone, I have either of infinix hot note pro or the Injoo fire plus in mind. Which would you recommend, I just want your expert opinion. Thanks

The infinix hot note pro is out of stock and the restock date is not certain.
Your best bet is to get the Innjoo fire, it offers similar spec for lesser price. You can contact me on 08054495933 to place an order n get the best deal on cash on delivery.
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by dayowunmi(m): 9:41pm On Sep 10, 2015
Deshannel:

The infinix hot note pro is out of stock and the restock date is not certain.
Your best bet is to get the Innjoo fire, it offers similar spec for lesser price. You can contact me on 08054495933 to place an order n get the best deal on cash on delivery.
Does the fire have fast charge technology? Do u mean injoo fire or injoo fire plus
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by dayowunmi(m): 10:16pm On Sep 10, 2015
niDavid:
Just saw this on jumia. what do u guys think?? Kitkat, cpu: MT6592M, octa-core 1.5ghost. 64bit
Why are some people now quoting the OS as lollipop, the pics says kitkat.
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by Deshannel(m): 10:55pm On Sep 10, 2015
dayowunmi:

Does the fire have fast charge technology? Do u mean injoo fire or injoo fire plus

I mean the Innjoo fire plus
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by niDavid(m): 11:11am On Sep 11, 2015
dayowunmi:

Why are some people now quoting the OS as lollipop, the pics says kitkat.
Bro, innjoofireplus is of two versions, 4G lte and 3g... 4G lte OS is lollipop, while 3g is Kitkat... 4G lte is not available in nigeria.
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by dayowunmi(m): 11:22am On Sep 11, 2015
niDavid:
Bro, innjoofireplus is of two versions, 4G lte and 3g... 4G lte OS is lollipop, while 3g is Kitkat... 4G lte is not available in nigeria.
Thanks! They Bleep up in that case then, infinix hot 2 has been out almost two months nw and its running lollipop, tecno camon c8 too been out since also on lollipop, this one that is just coming now running kitkat. Na wa o
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by wyt76(m): 11:24am On Sep 11, 2015
INNJOO has release official update for INNJOO ONE from the previous OS to 5.1 LOLLIPOP which I just red on their official Facebook page.
will there be update for INNJOO FIRE PLUS with KITKAT version also

1 Like

Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by slap1(m): 11:29am On Sep 11, 2015
When will Injoo Halo be on sale?
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by dparrain: 2:11pm On Sep 11, 2015
its officially on sale at jumia... N27,600 Innjoo fire plus!
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by niDavid(m): 4:43pm On Sep 11, 2015
dayowunmi:

Thanks! They Bleep up in that case then, infinix hot 2 has been out almost two months nw and its running lollipop, tecno camon c8 too been out since also on lollipop, this one that is just coming now running kitkat. Na wa o
That's why innjoo fireplus 3G version's processor is running on 32bits chipest, cuz android kitkat, can't handle 64bits chipest.
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by olahero(m): 4:57pm On Sep 11, 2015
slap1:
When will Injoo Halo be on sale?
that's my awaiting phone for now. i go dey manage am.
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by Nobody: 6:12pm On Sep 11, 2015
You can visit Inn Forum to get more Information about InnJoo Products
http://forum.innjoo.com/?fromuid=2084
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by Mayorwer: 1:36am On Sep 12, 2015
wyt76:
INNJOO has release official update for INNJOO ONE from the previous OS to 5.1 LOLLIPOP which I just red on their official Facebook page.
will there be update for INNJOO FIRE PLUS with KITKAT version also
that is not true. Injoo one 3G cannot receive further update. It has been confirmed by the company. It was not built to receive further update.
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by samodan(m): 3:48am On Sep 12, 2015
niDavid:
That's why innjoo fireplus 3G version's processor is running on 32bits chipest, cuz android kitkat, can't handle 64bits chipest.

Chai, who told you that KitKat cannot handle a 64bit CPU
The galaxy note 4 came out with a 64bit cpu and it was running KitKat.
Haba
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by samodan(m): 3:50am On Sep 12, 2015
Chai the innjoo fire plus is even plastic sef, i thought it was metal.
It's like I'll get the HOT note 16gb 2gb ram model as it's still in stock on jumia.
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by niDavid(m): 2:09pm On Sep 12, 2015
samodan:

Chai, who told you that KitKat cannot handle a 64bit CPU
The galaxy note 4 came out with a 64bit cpu and it was running KitKat.
Haba
http://m.gadgets.ndtv.com/mobiles/news/intel-releases-android-44-kitkat-with-64-bit-kernel-for-intel-architecture-504060
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by Tinyemeka(m): 6:43pm On Sep 12, 2015
TechLector:

okay... now what you are saying in essence is that InnJoo dont know what they are doing...... see the image below.... no need fo too much research:::
You fall my hand sad
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by daremarvell: 6:55pm On Sep 12, 2015
Official Lollipop update for Innjoo One 3G version now available for download.

Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by TechLector: 7:59pm On Sep 12, 2015
Tinyemeka:

You fall my hand sad

okay
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by Mystiq25(m): 8:16pm On Sep 12, 2015
Any news on Halo?
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by niDavid(m): 8:39pm On Sep 12, 2015
daremarvell:
Official Lollipop update for Innjoo One 3G version now available for download.
, Chai, Android Marshmallow is coming soon and innjoo released lollipop 5.1. update for innjoo. one only
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by niDavid(m): 8:43pm On Sep 12, 2015
Android 6.0 "Marshmallow" is d bomb check it, https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Android_Marshmallow . coming sooon
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by gdbelt(m): 9:48pm On Sep 12, 2015
but halo and fire plus seams not avail in the market as at today why?
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by cutesmilez(f): 11:05pm On Sep 12, 2015
gdbelt:
na so we see am o. Just patiently waiting 4 d Halo
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by daremarvell: 7:51am On Sep 13, 2015
gdbelt:
if you need fire plus contact me ASAP
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by macbeyland(m): 8:14pm On Sep 13, 2015
Please I need a phone urgently. Between the injoo fire plus and tecno camon c8 which should I buy?
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by daremarvell: 11:36am On Sep 14, 2015
The Innjoo fire plus White, Gold and special Bamboo edition is now available. Contact me on WhatsApp 08156636487 for your order placement.
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by mcayo: 3:43pm On Sep 14, 2015
daremarvell:
The Innjoo fire plus White, Gold and special Bamboo edition is now available. Contact me on WhatsApp 08156636487 for your order placement.
when will innjoo halo be available.
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by Nobody: 4:06pm On Sep 14, 2015
cant find innjoo halo on jumia

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply)

WhatsApp To Stop Working On 43 Smartphone Models From November (Full List) / 7 SIM Cards Can Be Linked To One NIN - Pantami / New MTN Tariff Plans: F&F Xpanded, Funlink Reloaded, & Super Saver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.