Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,009 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread - Phones (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread (85269 Views)

Infinix Hot 4 PRO (X556) Official Discussion Thread (REVIEW) / Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread / Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by Nobody: 5:35am On Sep 21, 2015
NL'ders Help! I just ordered a phone on jumia for the first time.after paying via MasterCard online.The bank sent me an alert informing me of the transaction after the deduction has been made.but my browser became slow and I couldn't load the next page.so what do I do?Have I squandered money just like that?How do I know the details.
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by Nobody: 7:39am On Sep 21, 2015
rev14vs11:
NL'ders Help! I just ordered a phone on jumia for the first time.after paying via MasterCard online.The bank sent me an alert informing me of the transaction after the deduction has been made.but my browser became slow and I couldn't load the next page.so what do I do?Have I squandered money just like that?How do I know the details.
wow that's kinda complicated. buh check ur browser history if u can find the page and reload it. if not u have to call them and explain or just go to their office coz I'm sure they'll still ask u to come and you'll show them the transaction details. it can still be sorted out
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by Babalegba(m): 8:46am On Sep 21, 2015
rev14vs11:
Your money is safe but you might have to wait longer for delivery
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by Nobody: 9:14am On Sep 21, 2015
emmieaddiz:

wow that's kinda complicated. buh check ur browser history if u can find the page and reload it. if not u have to call them and explain or just go to their office coz I'm sure they'll still ask u to come and you'll show them the transaction details. it can still be sorted out
thanks
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by Nobody: 9:15am On Sep 21, 2015
Babalegba:
Your money is safe but you might have to wait longer for delivery
thanks
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by youngemperor(m): 9:31am On Sep 21, 2015
my greatest concern is d battery, can someone make a proper review on the battery, I beg una well well
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by aywhy93(m): 9:47am On Sep 21, 2015
[size=13pt]Hi guys, I've spared few minutes out of my time to do the unboxing review video + the full specs of the InnJoo Halo Smartphone, it is available here - Unboxing Review Video of InnJoo Halo

Hope you enjoy watching the video. Have a wonderful week ahead of you ![/size]
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by dparrain: 3:55pm On Sep 21, 2015
youngemperor:
my greatest concern is d battery, can someone make a proper review on the battery, I beg una well well

Dude, Seriously, the battery lasts... 3,600 maH. Just a difference of 400maH with infinix hot note(pro) which is 4000mah. And it also has a higher camera 13mp and 5mp, pixel with double flash led light, for taking selfies even at night.

Check the full review here bro....
http://dparrain..com.ng/2015/09/the-amazing-innjoo-fire-plus-3g.html

Seriously this phone is high-tech, and the most amazing thing is the prize. So cheap... I bet Samsung would have this spec for nothing less than 50k. LoLzz Boys don open eyes...
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by dparrain: 4:03pm On Sep 21, 2015
youngemperor:
pls how much is this injoo fire plus, I wanna get the phone soon,

#27,600
If you reside in lag I guess u can just get it from innjoo or jumia outlet there...
buh u can also get it on jumia....
but first of all, see how the phone really looks like here...
http://dparrain..com.ng/2015/09/the-amazing-innjoo-fire-plus-3g.html

Some one just got the phone and posted these pictures of it...

I think the phone is interesting personally cos it was out of stock last week,
Jumia just got them back this weekend...

Guys are seriously rushing this device
what do u think?
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by primeson1(m): 6:04pm On Sep 21, 2015
Innjoo fire plus 27600
Innjoo Halo 13,990
SMS /whatsapp /call 08024159595
Jumia sales consultant
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by monlawal(m): 8:23pm On Sep 21, 2015
Ba3 is OK but I am not sure of it lasting 3 days considering how I use it.... I pray they give us lollipop update
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by deo966(m): 8:53pm On Sep 21, 2015
monlawal:
Ba3 is OK but I am not sure of it lasting 3 days considering how I use it.... I pray they give us lollipop update
like how many hours on heavy usage...what abt d fast charge undecided
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by Nobody: 9:02pm On Sep 21, 2015
aliyug79:
GET
MTN data
1 GB : 1200 Naira
*461*7# balance

ETISALAT data
250mb for #350
500mb for #600
750mb for #900
1 GB for #1200
*229*9# balance

AIRTEL DATA
250mb for #400
500mb for #700
1GB for # 1300 *123*57# for data balance

GLO data
2 GB for #1700. Contact 08035448544 OR 08053635768
em.. Don't u have a whatsapp or bbm contact?
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by Marksule(m): 11:38pm On Sep 21, 2015
primeson1:
Innjoo fire plus 27600

Innjoo Halo 13,990

SMS /whatsapp /call 08024159595

Jumia sales consultant
How much is shipping fee when u deliver to Kogi state?
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by monlawal(m): 6:46am On Sep 22, 2015
deo966:

like how many hours on heavy usage...what abt d fast charge undecided
Fast charge is real. I need just 1hour to charge it from 10% to 90%. I think it can go a whole day on heavy usage. Maybe I still need to block some power consuming apps I don't use
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by deo966(m): 7:14am On Sep 22, 2015
monlawal:

Fast charge is real. I need just 1hour to charge it from 10% to 90%. I think it can go a whole day on heavy usage. Maybe I still need to block some power consuming apps I don't use
thanks.....i tink i will get it...i just want to no d disadvantage....maybe i can cope
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by deo966(m): 7:33am On Sep 22, 2015
monlawal:

even my hot note uses 8hours on heavy usage....so i dnt no abt injoo....kinda scared
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by monlawal(m): 7:33am On Sep 22, 2015
deo966:

thanks.....i tink i will get it...i just want to no d disadvantage....maybe i can cope
Alright, for now I see no disadvantages. Except you can't compare it to s6 and other high end devices
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by deo966(m): 7:39am On Sep 22, 2015
monlawal:

Alright, for now I see no disadvantages. Except you can't compare it to s6 and other high end devices

lol.....i no bro....bt comparing fire plus with hot note nko....?

1 Like

Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by robinhez2: 10:08am On Sep 22, 2015
Injoo Halo and Fire currently on sale!

Check this thread https://www.nairaland.com/2614754/jumia-konga-consultancy-thread/1#38259660
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by monlawal(m): 10:11am On Sep 22, 2015
deo966:

lol.....i no bro....bt comparing fire plus with hot note nko....?
Maybe someone that has used both can spot the difference
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by omotoyecable(f): 11:07am On Sep 22, 2015
is anyone here using the injoo halo? pls do a proper review of d phone. whats the camera and the UI like? want to order for it bt not much review has been given by users as to how good it is. i wudnt want to waste my 14k on something that wont serve me well
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by deo966(m): 1:58pm On Sep 22, 2015
monlawal:

Maybe someone that has used both can spot the difference
Just d ba3 usage nii ooo...if d ba3 can last like hote note....den it's awesome
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by iheanyi40(m): 1:59pm On Sep 22, 2015
I so f ucking hate Jumia, ordered 4 d halo since last week Thursday, yet to hear from them, I go just use dis moni go buy anoda fone
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by RobinHez(m): 2:11pm On Sep 22, 2015
rev14vs11:

Awwwn...I'm so sorry abt that. Have u been able to rectify it?
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by RobinHez(m): 2:18pm On Sep 22, 2015
omotoyecable:
is anyone here using the injoo halo? pls do a proper review of d phone. whats the camera and the UI like? want to order for it bt not much review has been given by users as to how good it is. i wudnt want to waste my 14k on something that wont serve me well

Going by the specs. The halo seems to be a" good value for money" wink
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by pkkpro: 5:15pm On Sep 22, 2015
raiz01:
for like two weeks now , I'm been waiting for someone to do Review on innjoo fire plus but no one was able to do it ... now I got the phone last week and all I can say is the phone is not upto my expectations . let's start with the cons of this phone:

1. to be honest this phone is actually not a 64bit , according to CPU z and antutu app .. its actually a 32bit , very much disapointed by innjoo for lying

2.secondly the phone battery is average .. it drains like mad , i dont know if its a Rom bug so i flashed sony e4 rom but the difference ins't much, but I used infinix hotnote so the battery performance of this phone can't be compared to that of infinix even though there is a 400mah difference . infinite battery is way too better

3. no notification light

4. no navigation bar light

well that's it for cons:

for pros of this phone :

1. the phone is extremely fast I can multi task perfectly .. thanks to the 2gb ram and octacore .. I can tell u that this phones navigates through apps like mad ..games on this phone u don't have to ask cos its damn smooth ..

2. Speaker of this phone is very loud and crisp .. much better than infinix note note .. when playing music u can feel the pureness of the sound coming out of the speaker

3. the design .. mehn I love the design, it looks and feels very premium and again the phone is very light ..

5. screen Quality is very awesome .. I watch Jupiter ascending 1080p and its very smooth .. gestures works perfectly too

6. both front and back camera are very good ... better than infinix and techno own

that's its folks , attaching pictures in a moment
So, I can go for the infinix hot note because I don't want any battery issues oh?
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by monlawal(m): 5:24pm On Sep 22, 2015
deo966:

Just d ba3 usage nii ooo...if d ba3 can last like hote note....den it's awesome
D battery charges fast but when it gets to 99% it takes time to clock 100%
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by deo966(m): 1:51am On Sep 23, 2015
pkkpro:

So, I can go for the infinix hot note because I don't want any battery issues oh?

Same here bro
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by Nobody: 4:55am On Sep 23, 2015
RobinHez:

Awwwn...I'm so sorry abt that. Have u been able to rectify it?
They're still on it.
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by RobinHez(m): 7:42am On Sep 23, 2015
rev14vs11:
They're still on it.
Hmmm... I pray they rectify it soon sad
Next time, pay on delivery would be more appropriate.
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by Nobody: 8:38am On Sep 23, 2015
Pls someone should say something about the battery life of innjoo fire plus.....also if it has notification light and automatic off and on....Tanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (28) (Reply)

WhatsApp To Stop Working On 43 Smartphone Models From November (Full List) / 7 SIM Cards Can Be Linked To One NIN - Pantami / New MTN Tariff Plans: F&F Xpanded, Funlink Reloaded, & Super Saver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.