Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,145 members, 7,860,111 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:48 AM

Update On My Rape Confession - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Update On My Rape Confession (1368 Views)

My Rape Story / My Rape Experience (An Epistle About Rape) / My Rape Experience As A Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Update On My Rape Confession by Nobody: 5:28pm On Sep 02, 2015
I created a confession thread on a little mistake I made yesternyt. My family and hers amicably settled d whole issue ( facilitated by My dads reputation) mediated by her family lawyer. Medical report showed only minor physical injury on her.

But pls u guys shld help me brainstorm on hw to win her back. Cos I jst discovered dat my life is empty without her.

Most importantly!!! mods should help me delete dat thread b4 i die a second death as a result of the bashing.I regret why I even created it in the first place.

https://www.nairaland.com/2569512/confession-just-raped
Re: Update On My Rape Confession by Nobody: 5:33pm On Sep 02, 2015
don't be far away.
Re: Update On My Rape Confession by Nobody: 5:45pm On Sep 02, 2015
victorels:
don't be far away.

wot do u mean
Re: Update On My Rape Confession by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 5:50pm On Sep 02, 2015
I don't understand. What happened
Re: Update On My Rape Confession by dulux07(m): 5:57pm On Sep 02, 2015
If ur sis was raped by her bf, wud u still suport her datin dat guy. There is nothin u can do, than 2 kip apologizin 2 her n her family
Re: Update On My Rape Confession by mrpackager(m): 6:05pm On Sep 02, 2015
Eurelaz:
I created a confession thread on a little mistake I made yesternyt. My family and hers amicably settled d whole issue ( facilitated by My dads reputation) mediated by her family lawyer. Medical report showed only minor physical injury on her.

But pls u guys shld help me brainstorm on hw to win her back. Cos I jst discovered dat my life is empty without her.

Most importantly!!! mods should help me delete dat thread b4 i die a second death as a result of the bashing.I regret why I even created it in the first place.

grin. lmao

welcome to the second bashing cool
Re: Update On My Rape Confession by Nobody: 6:06pm On Sep 02, 2015
Blizzyblinkzy:
I don't understand. What happened

see d link I added to the thread
Re: Update On My Rape Confession by Gurgle(f): 6:15pm On Sep 02, 2015
Eurelaz:

see d link I added to the thread

the link just sends you back here again

I saw it yesterday but I just want to read it again
Re: Update On My Rape Confession by gentlesinna(m): 6:18pm On Sep 02, 2015
Honestly eeeh if not dat we are online I wuld hv given u a very hot slap.yeye boi u raped a girl created a thread on it nd still hv d odersity to create d part 2 of it.

U get luck say I no knw ur sister I for go rape her too,snap her face nd p**sy den come NL open a thread wit dos pix. so dat u go knw hw it feel to rape anoder person sister.

#GSINA
Re: Update On My Rape Confession by Nobody: 7:00pm On Sep 02, 2015
Gurgle:

the link just sends you back here again
I saw it yesterday but I just want to read it again

I hv modified d link
Re: Update On My Rape Confession by Gurgle(f): 7:08pm On Sep 02, 2015
Eurelaz:

I hv modified d link

Ok.

Anyway I think you should just leave her alone for a while, especially now that both your families are involved

To be honest, sometimes its a grey area because the girl doesn't have any hard feelings about it even when she was forced. Unfortunately this doesn't seem like one of these times
Re: Update On My Rape Confession by Nobody: 7:12pm On Sep 02, 2015
Gurgle:

Ok.

Anyway I think you should just leave her alone for a while, especially now that both your families are involved

To be honest, sometimes its a grey area because the girl doesn't have any hard feelings about it even when she was forced. Unfortunately this doesn't seem like one of these times

Thanks a lot
Re: Update On My Rape Confession by AfroKnight: 7:13pm On Sep 02, 2015
Nice story. Just pray this never ever happens to you. Believe me, Nairaland would be the last thing on your mind when the police come knocking.
Re: Update On My Rape Confession by llaykorn: 8:02pm On Sep 02, 2015
If you were the brother of the girl this happened to, you sure wouldn't be happy with her going back to the same guy. Sincerely, I don't think you should be thinking of winning her back, at least not now. I don't think you feel enough remorse over what you did even; I don't think you wouldn't do it again. If you did feel enough remorse, this isn't what you would be thinking at this stage.

Getting her back:

Apologize, and tell her straight up that you need her. If she doesn't want you, then forget it and set your life straight. Maybe you should think about going sober, too. I think you should.
Re: Update On My Rape Confession by Spikkylee: 8:50pm On Sep 02, 2015
Go en Sin no more...
Re: Update On My Rape Confession by shizzy7(f): 9:18pm On Sep 02, 2015
Op,,where is the link you got the story from,,

I don't think you will committ this crime and still have the effrontery to type about it.
Except if you committed TYPE A rape...

(1) (Reply)

(photo) Ex President Olusegun Obasanjo And Ex USA President, Jimmy Carter. / In Love But No Spark / In What Culture Does A Bride Do This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.