Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,069 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Is This Part Of Love? Can You Do What This Guy Did For His Girl? Take a look... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Part Of Love? Can You Do What This Guy Did For His Girl? Take a look... (997 Views)

Guys Wise Up Dont Let A Girl Take U As Fool In 2017. / MEN: 7 Signs She Is A Perfect Girl, Take Her To Mama! / See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Part Of Love? Can You Do What This Guy Did For His Girl? Take a look... by talktomazech: 7:12pm On Sep 02, 2015
Loverboy changes his surname to his wife's father's name

I met Selina Boxer from Vancouver when we were counselors at Camp Ramah in Ojai, California (she also taught the aerobics classes there.) We were 18 years old. When I first met her, I said to myself "She is the one!" I will admit for a hormone-laden teenage male to have such insight is rare, almost an oxymoron.

Sadly for me during our camp time, Selina did not reciprocate my feelings. I did try to show my affection one embarrassing time when I was giving her a,,,,,(follow link to read this interesting romance gist)

Question! If you are the guy’s father, and he dumped you and your name forever. What will you do

Now read the main gist. You can't believe what else happened! Hmm...

Take a look - https://www.mazech.com/why_I_took_my_wife%27s_last_name#.VVuOQyClQj4

Re: Is This Part Of Love? Can You Do What This Guy Did For His Girl? Take a look... by talktomazech: 7:13pm On Sep 02, 2015
Oh, Lovu nwantinti... grin

Check out this: Man sneaks into ex-girlfriend's home, hides under bed for 3 days without food!

Read details - https://www.mazech.com/ex-lover

Re: Is This Part Of Love? Can You Do What This Guy Did For His Girl? Take a look... by kossyablaze(m): 7:13pm On Sep 02, 2015
Hmmmm

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is This Part Of Love? Can You Do What This Guy Did For His Girl? Take a look... by SUGARBEE(f): 7:20pm On Sep 02, 2015
That's rubbish but romantic grin

[size=15pt]#SUGARBEE[/size]
Re: Is This Part Of Love? Can You Do What This Guy Did For His Girl? Take a look... by talktomazech: 7:32pm On Sep 02, 2015
lol, he kicked his father out and changed his last name to 'Boxer', or is it to 'Akpors' because of woman grin smiley cheesy

Oh, love is beautiful! Check out this :Kazakhstan boy dresses like girlfriend to write exam for her

Read more - https://www.mazech.com/boy_dressed_like_girlfriend

Re: Is This Part Of Love? Can You Do What This Guy Did For His Girl? Take a look... by vizkiz: 7:33pm On Sep 02, 2015
SUGARBEE:
That's rubbish but romantic grin

[size=15pt]#SUGARBEE[/size]

romantic rubbish. Let's have our own version embarassed
Re: Is This Part Of Love? Can You Do What This Guy Did For His Girl? Take a look... by falconey(m): 7:35pm On Sep 02, 2015
his choice!
Re: Is This Part Of Love? Can You Do What This Guy Did For His Girl? Take a look... by Cutehector(m): 7:47pm On Sep 02, 2015
Even d ladies won't agree to this!
Re: Is This Part Of Love? Can You Do What This Guy Did For His Girl? Take a look... by talktomazech: 8:55pm On Sep 02, 2015
Cutehector:
Even d ladies won't agree to this!

Ladies in the house, what do you say?
&
Fathers in the house, what do you say?
Re: Is This Part Of Love? Can You Do What This Guy Did For His Girl? Take a look... by Spikkylee: 9:08pm On Sep 02, 2015
G

(1) (Reply)

A Letter From Association Of Bachelors Adressed To Our Dear Spinsters / Is It True Dt D Way A Gal Holds Gala Or Cucumber Is D Way She Does A Dicck / 5 Reasons Why Most Guys Dump Women After Sleeping With Them..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.