Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Why Are The Igbos Still Angry At Other Tribes Because Jonathan Lost? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are The Igbos Still Angry At Other Tribes Because Jonathan Lost? (9337 Views)

Oshiomhole: I Can't Visit My Village Because Jonathan Destroyed The Road To It / Tanzanians Are Very Excited Because Jonathan Is Arriving Their Country. / Mugabe Still Angry At Nigeria Over Sahara TV Incident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are The Igbos Still Angry At Other Tribes Because Jonathan Lost? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Sep 03, 2015
ademoladeji:

Hahahahahahahaha
Y u dey laff na
Re: Why Are The Igbos Still Angry At Other Tribes Because Jonathan Lost? by Sweetlemon(f): 10:19pm On Sep 03, 2015
lygn19:

I warned my people over der Blind support for Gej.
And der manner of attacks towards Buhari but I was branded a yoruba man.
But no matter what am still igbo, not only dat Buhari is president of Nigeria, we all want his government to suceed and d best for Nigeria, but if he thinks he is der to revenge people who wronged him, sorry for him.

Aww. I really pity sound Igbos like you, I can imagine how you feel now that why I gave you a like although I don't support the last part of your post.
Re: Why Are The Igbos Still Angry At Other Tribes Because Jonathan Lost? by jarkbauer: 1:16am On Sep 04, 2015
Duru1:

It is unfortunate a dunce such as you does not know how to hide your ignorance. There is one dominant culture in USA and it is English. You can wallow in delusion all year long, you still cannot make a sense.

I normally dont reply. Firstly go and check the meaning of culture. We are not talking about language.The only people with English culture are in England. Now to America.The whites have a culture that is the different from the Hispanics. The blacks also have their culture. Asian Americans do not share same culture with the whites. American culture isn't English culture.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are The Igbos Still Angry At Other Tribes Because Jonathan Lost? by mightyhaze: 7:22am On Sep 04, 2015
Ojiofor:
OP did you open any thread to condenm hausa/fulanis who went on rampage killing people from other tribes including youth coppers in their region after buhari lost 2011 presidential election to GEJ?
No life was lost as a result of GeJ losing election in Igboland and there was no protest of any kind rather people have moved on with their lives and business.
I know you conniving backstabbing hypocrites will blame Igbos for eventual failure of buhari's administration.Evil schemers.
Excellent reply. Help me ask dem how many ppl d easterners have killed because of d last election.how many govt ppties hav been destroyed.how many biznesses hv been destroyed since jonathan lost wit a v slim margin despite d glarin fraud in d north. D average easterner moved on long ago...wot is a jonathans defeat. Compared to a litany of wot an igboman has had 2 contend wit in nigeria?? D joke is on u guyz.... Evn those dat sooo much bliev n depend on quotq system(2 d extent of adoptin it as usernames on forums)now open rotten cavities 2 yap nonsense abt qualification n competence wich dey obviously don't know d meanings.well, 2 d op and his ilk,Keep openin threads after threads. 2 exault d igbos. Dats how its actually meant 2 be.

1 Like

Re: Why Are The Igbos Still Angry At Other Tribes Because Jonathan Lost? by mightyhaze: 7:28am On Sep 04, 2015
Sweetlemon:

Aww. I really pity sound Igbos like you, I can imagine how you feel now that why I gave you a like although I don't support the last part of your post.
. U shd pity uirself and ur group really. Igbos don't need ur pity.we just fine. I don't see y u shd leav ur woes n be feignin useless pity on a ppl dat r light years ahead of u in all ramifications.

1 Like

Re: Why Are The Igbos Still Angry At Other Tribes Because Jonathan Lost? by Ojiofor: 7:43am On Sep 04, 2015
mightyhaze:
Excellent reply. Help me ask dem how many ppl d easterners have killed because of d last election.how many govt ppties hav been destroyed.how many biznesses hv been destroyed since jonathan lost wit a v slim margin despite d glarin fraud in d north. D average easterner moved on long ago...wot is a jonathans defeat. Compared to a litany of wot an igboman has had 2 contend wit in nigeria?? D joke is on u guyz.... Evn those dat sooo much bliev n depend on quotq system(2 d extent of adoptin it as usernames on forums)now open rotten cavities 2 yap nonsense abt qualification n competence wich dey obviously don't know d meanings.well, 2 d op and his ilk,Keep openin threads after threads. 2 exault d igbos. Dats how its actually meant 2 be.
Those people from the tribe of the op are pathetic and evil.
Re: Why Are The Igbos Still Angry At Other Tribes Because Jonathan Lost? by Ojiofor: 7:51am On Sep 04, 2015
mightyhaze:
. U shd pity uirself and ur group really. Igbos don't need ur pity.we just fine. I don't see y u shd leav ur woes n be feignin useless pity on a ppl dat r light years ahead of u in all ramifications.
That's someone who claimed Oron as her ethnicity,a micro minority in eastern region feigning pity for a majority tribe like Ndigbo.you can see how pathetic those people from op's tribe can be.

1 Like

Re: Why Are The Igbos Still Angry At Other Tribes Because Jonathan Lost? by Goldmaxx(f): 8:00am On Sep 04, 2015
ademoladeji:

See English!!!

You need Queen Primer 1 and 2

grin
shutup! point out the errors in my speech or you will not live to see tomorrow morning
Re: Why Are The Igbos Still Angry At Other Tribes Because Jonathan Lost? by figoperch: 8:17am On Sep 04, 2015
Duru1:

You are a reticulated dunce.

Thank you. Just look at Enugu-Portharcourt expressway. You would know what you've lost under GEJ.
Re: Why Are The Igbos Still Angry At Other Tribes Because Jonathan Lost? by figoperch: 8:27am On Sep 04, 2015
CzarChris:
When an animal is chained to a household for a longtime and fed crumbs from the master's table, even when freedom is handed over to it by removal of the chain, it always comes back to its place of captivity for the master's crumbs.
Yorubas own the oil companies, Hausas own NNPC and federal offices, leaving nothing for the igbos. The igbos who are ever resilient, took to business even after being robbed by awolowo your father.
Now, apart from Abuja, please tell me any other part of Nigeria as developed as igboland despite you lot having all the powers? Bearing in mind that the SE was razed to the ground during the civil war?

My SW friends, keep begging for the crumbs from the North, and let them keep using you guys as rags.

Which part of Igboland is developed?
You and your erosion ravaged land.
How many industries do you have in Igboland as compared to other 'LANDS' in Nigeria? Stop decieving yourself. The industrial infrastructure in Ogun state alone surpasses what you have in the whole SE zone.
Re: Why Are The Igbos Still Angry At Other Tribes Because Jonathan Lost? by vicadex07(m): 9:21am On Sep 04, 2015
zendy:

Let me explain this way. Ghana is one of the largest countries in West Africa, in terms of population, with 28 million people and recently had a new president. The Igbos are a tribe of over 40 million people. Now as an Igbo man, I am wondering why I have to go through a Yoruba or Hausa man before I elect my leader? Because we are 'one Nigeria'? Who made us one? Lord Lugard the British thief? I think the loss of GEJ was a stark reminder that Igbo sovereignty is being stolen in the name of Nigeria. How can people still be dictating to a tribe of over 40 million people who their president will be? As an Igbo man I am angry, but not because GEJ lost, but because I know that I should not be in the same country with Yorubas and Hausas still dragging who will be my president

Lol...so they got reminded after GEJ lost abi? How come none out of the whole 40million as you will like to put it, did not remember that fact when GEJ was president grin
Re: Why Are The Igbos Still Angry At Other Tribes Because Jonathan Lost? by mightyhaze: 9:48am On Sep 04, 2015
Ojiofor:
That's someone who claimed Oron as her ethnicity,a micro minority in eastern region feigning pity for a majority tribe like Ndigbo.you can see how pathetic those people from op's tribe can be.
they simply conmen wit coneheads.they will claim anytin,includin aliens,just to attack igbos who are dey eternal nightmares!
Re: Why Are The Igbos Still Angry At Other Tribes Because Jonathan Lost? by ademoladeji(m): 1:31pm On Sep 04, 2015
Goldmaxx:
shutup! point out the errors in my speech or you will not live to see tommorrow morning

TOMORROW
Re: Why Are The Igbos Still Angry At Other Tribes Because Jonathan Lost? by Goldmaxx(f): 3:25pm On Sep 04, 2015
ademoladeji:

TOMORROW
stop editing my post you yo-robber idiot
Re: Why Are The Igbos Still Angry At Other Tribes Because Jonathan Lost? by CzarChris(m): 5:10pm On Sep 04, 2015
figoperch:

Which part of Igboland is developed?
You and your erosion ravaged land.
How many industries do you have in Igboland as compared to other 'LANDS' in Nigeria? Stop decieving yourself. The industrial infrastructure in Ogun state alone surpasses what you have in the whole SE zone.
Yes our lands have been ravaged by erosion, yes ogun probably has the highest industrial cluster in Nigeria.
But have you heard of aba? With Abia state never producing a former head of state or a president? Go to Onitsha and take a look at the machine fabrication workshops littered everywhere? Don't even get me started on the market in Onitcha being the biggest in West Africa. What have you done with your non erosion ravaged lands? That is apart from mud houses littering everywhere and Ogun "industrial cluster". We the igbos don't need federal government interventions to help us develop our homeland.

Thanks for your time.
Re: Why Are The Igbos Still Angry At Other Tribes Because Jonathan Lost? by ademoladeji(m): 5:20pm On Sep 04, 2015
Goldmaxx:
stop editing my post you yo-robber idiot

I know sey you be OLODO grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are The Igbos Still Angry At Other Tribes Because Jonathan Lost? by Goldmaxx(f): 5:57pm On Sep 04, 2015
ademoladeji:

I know sey you be OLODO grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
agbero rapist
Re: Why Are The Igbos Still Angry At Other Tribes Because Jonathan Lost? by figoperch: 8:06pm On Sep 04, 2015
CzarChris:
Yes our lands have been ravaged by erosion, yes ogun probably has the highest industrial cluster in Nigeria.
But have you heard of aba? With Abia state never producing a former head of state or a president? Go to Onitsha and take a look at the machine fabrication workshops littered everywhere? Don't even get me started on the market in Onitcha being the biggest in West Africa. What have you done with your non erosion ravaged lands? That is apart from mud houses littering everywhere and Ogun "industrial cluster". We the igbos don't need federal government interventions to help us develop our homeland.

Thanks for your time.

The products being exchanged for money in your largest market in west Africa are all manufactured in Aba right? The goods sold there are also used in Aba and Onitsha alone right?

So there are no mud houses in igboland abi? Enugu-Awka-Onitsha highway is a death trap. Enugu-Portharcourt highway is a death trap. Even the metropolis of Aba, starting from Osisioma is nothing but ghettos.

Waka pass joor. Bloody flat head,flat nosed, plastic coke hawker

2 Likes

Re: Why Are The Igbos Still Angry At Other Tribes Because Jonathan Lost? by CzarChris(m): 8:27pm On Sep 04, 2015
figoperch:

The products being exchanged for money in your largest market in west Africa are all manufactured in Aba right? The goods sold there are also used in Aba and Onitsha alone right?

So there are no mud houses in igboland abi? Enugu-Awka-Onitsha highway is a death trap. Enugu-Portharcourt highway is a death trap. Even the metropolis of Aba, starting from Osisioma is nothing but ghettos.

Waka pass joor. Bloody flat head,flat nosed, plastic coke hawker
Did I insult you in any of my earlier post? Thanks for displaying the level of maturity you and your tribe have.
Re: Why Are The Igbos Still Angry At Other Tribes Because Jonathan Lost? by Nobody: 1:59am On Sep 05, 2015
Re: Why Are The Igbos Still Angry At Other Tribes Because Jonathan Lost? by OdenigboAroli(m): 2:41am On Sep 05, 2015
QuotaSystem:

Best off indeed grin yet you're all over Lagos and Nigeria as a whole, you can only fool yourself, I served in the East and I know what it looks like compared to other regions. By the way I'm not Yoruba, just stating the obvious.

Now stop derailing and tell us why you're still bitter after Jonathan's defeat.

Excuse me,is Lagos not a part of Nigeria? Is there a restriction from traveling to other parts and does migrating to other parts to make money make their region less developed ? Igbos wanna leave but nobody want them to leave but at the same time you don't want them to move around....hmm

2 Likes

Re: Why Are The Igbos Still Angry At Other Tribes Because Jonathan Lost? by OdenigboAroli(m): 2:48am On Sep 05, 2015
kinssoo:
Money talks ,bullshiit walks.Do igbos have money or resources to develop? Igbos are not even united and igbos are some of the most backward and primitive people in the world. Any country can be a developed country,it's all about money and vision,not tribe.
Ditto^. Well i'm not from Oron but I have friends from there.Did you know that that Oron has more wealth than Igbo and has a better chance at development if every tribe in this country go their own way? There's nothing like micro Tribe .Nigeria is just a geographic expression made of different nations amalgamated by British. Every country or nation has different population and a smaller population or nation can be wealthier and more powerful ,famous or influencial than a large nation with poverty,kidnappers,baby factories,ritualist,prostitutes,etc.
No tribe is superior because there are rich/poor,beautiful/ugly,intelligent/stupid,gay/straight,brave/coward,corrupt/honest,etc. in every tribe . If a stupid and corrupt igbo man,Oron man or white man leads their land ,then the land will not progress.But if an intelligent Igbo man ,Oron man or White man leads their land,then there's progress.
All the things in the pic below,requires money to build,not tribe.

Hmm...So,according to your weak mind....Having oil automatically makes you rich....This is the difference between you and the Igbo man....You have no creativity in your mind....lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are The Igbos Still Angry At Other Tribes Because Jonathan Lost? by Nobody: 2:56am On Sep 05, 2015
Re: Why Are The Igbos Still Angry At Other Tribes Because Jonathan Lost? by Ilekeh(f): 3:20am On Sep 05, 2015
We all know igbos are Ijaw slaves.

1 Like

Re: Why Are The Igbos Still Angry At Other Tribes Because Jonathan Lost? by Bioben: 5:05am On Sep 05, 2015
[quote author=wirinet post=37620177]
But tell me why are Igbos obsessed with power, especially the presidency? When an Igbo man supported by Igbo becomes leader, everything is ok, but when the igbos lose power, the succession is the answer.

The whole 28 million Ghanians are not one tribe. Ghana too has numerous tribes just like Nigeria and you do not hear shouts of succession when one tribe loses power.

Very few countries on this planet contain only one tribe, most countries in the world are multi-ethnic and multi religious and they learn to co exist with each other.

GEJ lost because lots of people including some of his people believed he failed and lost the confidence of the political class. It has nothing to do with hatred for Igbos or minorities. After all he was supported in his first election. If igbos want to contest and win the presidency, they would need to build alliances with others and stop insulting all other tribes that do not support them.[/quote) 100 likes for you
You have spoken my mind

1 Like

Re: Why Are The Igbos Still Angry At Other Tribes Because Jonathan Lost? by Ovamboland(m): 8:08am On Sep 05, 2015
This is what the flat heads had to say in 2011 when some PDP-leaning Yoruba elders went to see GEJ asking for better deal for Yoruba PDP members. 'I don't know who sent them message'

Afam4eva:
Al_harem has spoken the truth. You cannot eat your cake and still want to have. PDP controls the center.So, states that will benefit from the center are PDP states. They should go and meet oga Tinubu if they feel marginalized.

chino11:
This is a welcome development, the Yorubas should be effectively and perpetually marginalized and schemed out, because they deserve worst things also. What did they achieve for their rotten Yoruba states during wasted years of the baboon called Obasanjorijo Useless and woe tribe. They should step up the complaint, GEJ will as usual and as always mess them up. They forgot that Tinubo sold them out for a pot of 'ewodu', the same way their foolish leaders sold out abioala to the almajiris to be slaughtered.

Sunofgod:
GEJ should have just chased them out of the room.

Why even answer their questions.

SMH

I can imagine what they are feeling like now, they led hate campaign against APC and Buhari, yet are angling to work under him just because of money

1 Like

Re: Why Are The Igbos Still Angry At Other Tribes Because Jonathan Lost? by dododawa1: 8:37am On Sep 05, 2015
IGBO losing since 1967 to date

1 Like

Re: Why Are The Igbos Still Angry At Other Tribes Because Jonathan Lost? by figoperch: 9:07am On Sep 05, 2015
CzarChris:
Did I insult you in any of my earlier post? Thanks for displaying the level of maturity you and your tribe have.

Apologies for the insults. Are we good?
Re: Why Are The Igbos Still Angry At Other Tribes Because Jonathan Lost? by wexyee: 11:37am On Sep 05, 2015
zendy:

20 million? Oh! you mean just the Igbos in Lagos?
lol.... Radio Biafra at work! I'm not surprised that radio station can say an igbo man is the president of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Why Are The Igbos Still Angry At Other Tribes Because Jonathan Lost? by omolami: 11:51am On Sep 05, 2015
I get infuriated when people say Jonathan lost election. As far as am concerned he did not lose, he was only rigged out by Jega and co. Jega's INEC with the support of some northern governors and enemies within PDP clandestinely rigged GEJ out.Nemesis will surely catch up with all that were involved.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Will Jonathan Reverse The Fuel Price To =n= 65/litre? / Who Doctored 2016 Budget, Mafia Or Rats? / APC Accuses Ortom Of Using Livestock Guard For Attacks In Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.