Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,864 members, 7,817,560 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Man Dies In His Room At Kubwa, FCT After Fun With 2 Prostitutes At Night (Photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Dies In His Room At Kubwa, FCT After Fun With 2 Prostitutes At Night (Photo) (81451 Views)

Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS / Man Dies Having Sex With 4 Ladies In Lagos / Pregnant Teenager Attempts Suicide At Kubwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Dies In His Room At Kubwa, FCT After Fun With 2 Prostitutes At Night (Photo) by dre11(m): 11:34am On Sep 03, 2015
Kubwa, a satellite town in Bwari Area Council of the Federal Capital Territory (FCT), was Monday morning thrown into confusion after a man, who allegedly visited by two women, was found dead in his room at Pipeline area.

According to his neighbours, the deceased, 27, who was simply identified as Bello, took the women who neighbours suspected to be prostitutes, to his room on Sunday night “to have fun.”

City News learnt that the man’s door had to be forced open when he was not seen outside the next morning.

Credible sources told City News that the man, until his death, was always warned by his neighbours to desist from such acts, but all advice fell on deaf ears.

The deceased’s landlord, Mr. Badejo Yekini, who spoke out of annoyance, said: “I think he deserved what he got. He was a chronic womanizer who always derived pleasure in spending a whole night with prostitutes, not caring to know who they really were.”
Yekini advised young men to abhor immorality, saying, “To avoid such occurrences, men of this generation must learn how to control their libido.”

A very close friend of the deceased who spoke on condition of anonymity said he was “saddened” by the development, adding, however, that the incident did not take him by surprise, saying, “I always warned him, but he would not listen.”

All efforts to speak to his siblings proved abortive as they could not be reached at the time of filing this report.
The deceased’s remains were taken to the mortuary at the University of Abuja Teaching Hospital, Gwagwalada by his relatives.

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/city-news/man-dies-in-his-room-at-kubwa/109136.html

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Dies In His Room At Kubwa, FCT After Fun With 2 Prostitutes At Night (Photo) by madridguy(m): 11:35am On Sep 03, 2015
What a funny way to die. RIP Bello

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Dies In His Room At Kubwa, FCT After Fun With 2 Prostitutes At Night (Photo) by Cutehector(m): 11:37am On Sep 03, 2015
That bedsheet must be smelling wit cum and sweat.. Grooss!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Dies In His Room At Kubwa, FCT After Fun With 2 Prostitutes At Night (Photo) by ijustdey: 11:37am On Sep 03, 2015
see how his manhood have put this one to problem...

I wish to know what he will say to the angel when asked what exactly killed him

6 Likes

Re: Man Dies In His Room At Kubwa, FCT After Fun With 2 Prostitutes At Night (Photo) by kossyablaze(m): 11:38am On Sep 03, 2015
grin When lil wayne said RIP(Rest In Pusssy),I tot he was joking

67 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Dies In His Room At Kubwa, FCT After Fun With 2 Prostitutes At Night (Photo) by Nobody: 11:39am On Sep 03, 2015
RIP

1 Like

Re: Man Dies In His Room At Kubwa, FCT After Fun With 2 Prostitutes At Night (Photo) by Cutehector(m): 11:41am On Sep 03, 2015
ijustdey:
see how his manhood have put this one to problem...

I wish to know what he will say to the angel when asked what exactly killed him
people just fail to read the book of proverbs tho

6 Likes

Re: Man Dies In His Room At Kubwa, FCT After Fun With 2 Prostitutes At Night (Photo) by obinnajr(m): 11:43am On Sep 03, 2015
OTU OCHA

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Dies In His Room At Kubwa, FCT After Fun With 2 Prostitutes At Night (Photo) by Houseofglam7(f): 11:43am On Sep 03, 2015
Wetin dis one wan tell God?
Even the devil sef go duff hat for him matter.....
R.I.P oga.

1 Like

Re: Man Dies In His Room At Kubwa, FCT After Fun With 2 Prostitutes At Night (Photo) by Johnnoo(m): 11:43am On Sep 03, 2015
Ode...na him kill himself undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Dies In His Room At Kubwa, FCT After Fun With 2 Prostitutes At Night (Photo) by Jeromejnr(m): 11:43am On Sep 03, 2015
If only we humans can just obey God's commands and stop being stubborn, we will prevent a lot of problems.

But no, we want things our own way.

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Dies In His Room At Kubwa, FCT After Fun With 2 Prostitutes At Night (Photo) by ndaman25: 11:43am On Sep 03, 2015
Dat bad for him

1 Like

Re: Man Dies In His Room At Kubwa, FCT After Fun With 2 Prostitutes At Night (Photo) by Nobody: 11:44am On Sep 03, 2015
Chai!! Wetinn dis man wan go tell God now?

4 Likes

Re: Man Dies In His Room At Kubwa, FCT After Fun With 2 Prostitutes At Night (Photo) by ijustdey: 11:44am On Sep 03, 2015
Cutehector:
people just fail to read the book of proverbs tho

a man who lie with a strange woman is a fool
and his ways is slippery to death

54 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Dies In His Room At Kubwa, FCT After Fun With 2 Prostitutes At Night (Photo) by Rumpelstiltskin(m): 11:44am On Sep 03, 2015
I am not surprised either. Kubwa is filled with a lot of prostitutes from pipeline to wazobia to woman boku to liberty hotel to movida. The desperation in the eyes of these daughters of Jezebel is enough to convince you that they can kill. What a useless way to die?

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Dies In His Room At Kubwa, FCT After Fun With 2 Prostitutes At Night (Photo) by menix(m): 11:44am On Sep 03, 2015
Hmm...

Chaii.. the man's name mst b 'AMUNIKE'..

Nna men this guy go carry galz wey get 'Bermuda triangle' for their pussy nd failed to navigate well...

There is no way he will RIP cous hez Manhood lives..

9 Likes

Re: Man Dies In His Room At Kubwa, FCT After Fun With 2 Prostitutes At Night (Photo) by yeahh(m): 11:44am On Sep 03, 2015
He died in active service
He deserves an award

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Dies In His Room At Kubwa, FCT After Fun With 2 Prostitutes At Night (Photo) by ZACHIE: 11:44am On Sep 03, 2015
Actor died in Action.
Oloshi ode.
Re: Man Dies In His Room At Kubwa, FCT After Fun With 2 Prostitutes At Night (Photo) by tolexy007(m): 11:45am On Sep 03, 2015
grin
Re: Man Dies In His Room At Kubwa, FCT After Fun With 2 Prostitutes At Night (Photo) by ochoa(m): 11:45am On Sep 03, 2015
so so sad RIP . Poor family left behind .. Tragic

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Dies In His Room At Kubwa, FCT After Fun With 2 Prostitutes At Night (Photo) by allanphash7(m): 11:45am On Sep 03, 2015
2 sums

This man chop life till the end

I will still say RIP cos one thing must lead to something

We live to die and its one thing or the other will kill someone

Sleep on dude

1 Like

Re: Man Dies In His Room At Kubwa, FCT After Fun With 2 Prostitutes At Night (Photo) by Nobody: 11:45am On Sep 03, 2015
Am not a big fan of 3somes. From experience someone is always left hanging in the air undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Dies In His Room At Kubwa, FCT After Fun With 2 Prostitutes At Night (Photo) by ochedan(m): 11:46am On Sep 03, 2015
Dat guy is nt dead rada sleeping to make up d Bleep news
Re: Man Dies In His Room At Kubwa, FCT After Fun With 2 Prostitutes At Night (Photo) by ProfLogan(m): 11:46am On Sep 03, 2015
chai

end time oooo
Re: Man Dies In His Room At Kubwa, FCT After Fun With 2 Prostitutes At Night (Photo) by Godwinfrank1: 11:46am On Sep 03, 2015
Gbese re oo
Re: Man Dies In His Room At Kubwa, FCT After Fun With 2 Prostitutes At Night (Photo) by juitar(m): 11:46am On Sep 03, 2015
Eeya RIP, let's us learn 2 control our sexual urge or beta sti go n marry.

Check my signature

1 Like

Re: Man Dies In His Room At Kubwa, FCT After Fun With 2 Prostitutes At Night (Photo) by MeAndYou(m): 11:46am On Sep 03, 2015
Pitiable!!!
Re: Man Dies In His Room At Kubwa, FCT After Fun With 2 Prostitutes At Night (Photo) by agarawu23(m): 11:47am On Sep 03, 2015
Hian
Re: Man Dies In His Room At Kubwa, FCT After Fun With 2 Prostitutes At Night (Photo) by ostopsmich(m): 11:47am On Sep 03, 2015
For tips and solutions on overweight, pot belly/protruding tummy, visit http://healthylivingconsults.com/fatloss.html
Re: Man Dies In His Room At Kubwa, FCT After Fun With 2 Prostitutes At Night (Photo) by hensben(m): 11:47am On Sep 03, 2015
What a way to die

What will he tell God huh

Oluwa have mercy on my life.

2 Likes

Re: Man Dies In His Room At Kubwa, FCT After Fun With 2 Prostitutes At Night (Photo) by GENT95(m): 11:47am On Sep 03, 2015
OYA PREPARE 4 UR JOUNERY 2 HELL...........,,REPENT REPENT U NO WAN HEAR..............OK NA FAREWELL BROS...................GREET UNCLE ABACHA 4 ME OOOOOOOOO

1 Like

Re: Man Dies In His Room At Kubwa, FCT After Fun With 2 Prostitutes At Night (Photo) by Nobody: 11:47am On Sep 03, 2015
KWOKIRIKWO gon baaaaad.
Greedy guy, na two olosho him carry angry grin grin grin cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Family Financial Plan / Young Black Guy Rocks His Heavily Pregnant Oyinbo Lover / Cynthia Obieshi Who Died After Sex Buried In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.