Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,648 members, 7,813,184 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:19 AM

Christianity: Gbajabiamila From A Deacon To A Muslim - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Christianity: Gbajabiamila From A Deacon To A Muslim (7812 Views)

Dave Umahi Is A Deacon In Christ Embsay / 9th Assembly: Court Adjourns Suit To Stop Gbajabiamila From Speakership Race / Plaintiff Withdraws Suit To Stop Gbajabiamila From Contesting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christianity: Gbajabiamila From A Deacon To A Muslim by Nobody: 6:33am On Aug 01, 2020
Fake Christianity: Gbajabiamila from a deacon to a Muslim.

Speaker Gbajabiamila converted to Muslim in 2019

His reason was simple that his fore- father's(Ancestors) where originally Muslims.

That validates my earlier submission that Christianity was alien to south west and Yorubas.

The original religion known to Yorubas all through history was Islam and that explains why Muslims are still in majority in South West roughly around 69.4%..

If Christianity currently booms in west, then it is a recent event and not as old as many thinks.

5 Likes

Re: Christianity: Gbajabiamila From A Deacon To A Muslim by SmartProf(m): 6:38am On Aug 01, 2020
What's the purpose of this submission? To compare religions based on popularity & the decision of a mere mortal? What a mess of someone's thinking. Religion will take you no where. Any conversion of anyone from here to there is inconsequential to what happens in the world and the world after. Seek after being useful to society and humanity, and hope that the religion u have taken to is anything worth it. Christians I know won't miss him, they will rather hope his salvation is secured based on his decision.

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Christianity: Gbajabiamila From A Deacon To A Muslim by Nobody: 6:40am On Aug 01, 2020
SmartProf:
What's the purpose of this submission? To compare religions based on popularity? What a mess of someone's thinking. Religion will take you no where. Any conversion of anyone from here to there is inconsequential to what happens in the world and the world after. Seek after being useful to society and humanity, and hope that the religion u have taken to is anything worth it. Christians I know won't miss him, they will rather hope his salvation is secured based on his decision.

In essence, self styled deceit in the name of Christianity has not solved any problem.

People should try and stick to religion of their fathers instead of in sophiscated thinking professing Christianity and demonizing same.

Religion must have it's say Mr.......He was never a Christian but clearly stated he was blind abandoning the religion of his father's.

Simply, if gbaja said that his ancestors were Muslims at his age then it means that Islam was the only religion known to them.

The rest is pure deceit.

3 Likes

Re: Christianity: Gbajabiamila From A Deacon To A Muslim by Karlifate: 6:40am On Aug 01, 2020

Speaker Gbajabiamila converted to Muslim in 2029.
What manner of fuckery is this?!
Proofread your articles before posting it here.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christianity: Gbajabiamila From A Deacon To A Muslim by Nobody: 6:44am On Aug 01, 2020
Karlifate:

What manner of fuckery is this?!

Mr, he became a Muslim last year 2019, maybe to become speaker or something like that..while affirming that his forebearers where Muslims.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christianity: Gbajabiamila From A Deacon To A Muslim by chibuike65: 6:45am On Aug 01, 2020
That was when he cashed out

6 Likes

Re: Christianity: Gbajabiamila From A Deacon To A Muslim by duro4chang(m): 6:45am On Aug 01, 2020
The first African bishop was a yoruba man. God does not force any religion on anybody. You will give account of yourself to GOD of what you do on this earth. In south west you are free to choose your religion. Even in western world you are free to choose your religion. Stop wailing.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christianity: Gbajabiamila From A Deacon To A Muslim by Nobody: 6:50am On Aug 01, 2020
duro4chang:
The first African bishop was a yorubd man. God does not force any religion on anybody. You will give account of yourself to GOD of what you do on this earth. In south west you are free to choose your religion. Even in western you are free to choose your religion. Stop wailing.

Stop deceiving yourself young man. Christianity is a recent event in yorubaland.

They were once originally all Muslims. Many argued it wasn't true but gbaja statement is also testament to my research

1 Like

Re: Christianity: Gbajabiamila From A Deacon To A Muslim by Nobody: 6:51am On Aug 01, 2020
AlabiJ:
Another deranged Ipob e-tout on the lose. FYI, Gbajabiamila has ALWAYS identified as a Muslim. You guys need your brains checked.

He became a Muslim last year...be guided.

1 Like

Re: Christianity: Gbajabiamila From A Deacon To A Muslim by AlabiJ: 6:54am On Aug 01, 2020
MelesZenawi:

This igbo obsession with yoruba Muslims is fast becoming an exhibition of acute mental illness. Show one single proof to back your claim that Gbajabiamila ever professed being a Christian. Just one. Or shut the fvck up and cover your face in shame.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christianity: Gbajabiamila From A Deacon To A Muslim by agulion: 6:58am On Aug 01, 2020
Is just a matter of time before local Yoruba Muslims will start bombing, we have started smelling it on the air

9 Likes

Re: Christianity: Gbajabiamila From A Deacon To A Muslim by emmy512: 7:00am On Aug 01, 2020
So it's islam that's is his ancestors religion, when did islam enter nigeria please.

1 Like

Re: Christianity: Gbajabiamila From A Deacon To A Muslim by Nobody: 7:01am On Aug 01, 2020
AlabiJ:

This igbo obsession with yoruba Muslims is fast becoming an exhibition of acute mental illness. Show one single proof to back your claim that Gbajabiamila ever professed being a Christian. Just one. Or shut the fvck up and cover your face in shame.

https://www.thenicheng.com/gbajabiamila-converted-to-islam-to-become-speaker-says-femi-fani-kayode/

u just defending something that is easily verifiable.

https://muslimnews.com.ng/2019/06/01/is-femi-gbajabiamila-a-muslim-or-christian/

3 Likes

Re: Christianity: Gbajabiamila From A Deacon To A Muslim by Sammy07: 7:02am On Aug 01, 2020
MelesZenawi:

You don't even know the meaning of his surname.

Abeq comot.

3 Likes

Re: Christianity: Gbajabiamila From A Deacon To A Muslim by duro4chang(m): 7:03am On Aug 01, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Stop deceiving yourself young man. Christianity is a recent event in yorubaland.

They were once originally all Muslims. Many argued it wasn't true but gbaja statement is also testament to my research
Keep quiet and face your busines. What has you religion done for you. Unbelievers are better than many of you who are claiming to be christians or muslims. Stop being a religious bigot. Country where people are religious but ungodly.

6 Likes

Re: Christianity: Gbajabiamila From A Deacon To A Muslim by Nobody: 7:05am On Aug 01, 2020
Sammy07:

You don't even know the meaning of his surname.

Abeq comot.

Gbajabiamila was an elder infact a deacon let me put it that way in house on the rock.. before moving over to Islam on realising that his father's where Muslims.

1 Like

Re: Christianity: Gbajabiamila From A Deacon To A Muslim by helinues: 7:05am On Aug 01, 2020
Minister of Yoruba Affairs, NL chapter.

How people spend reasonable of their time to be obsessing about people who were now aware of their existence is worrisome

Shame.!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christianity: Gbajabiamila From A Deacon To A Muslim by Sammy07: 7:08am On Aug 01, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Gbajabiamila was an elder infact a deacon let me put it that way in house on the rock.. before moving over to Islam on realising that his father's where Muslims.

Okay is that all?

If my father is a Muslim my mom is a Christian, I bear a Christian name and a Muslim surname but I worship traditional religion sometimes

Whats my religion?

3 Likes

Re: Christianity: Gbajabiamila From A Deacon To A Muslim by ecolime(m): 7:09am On Aug 01, 2020
Delete this post. It's all lies

11 Likes

Re: Christianity: Gbajabiamila From A Deacon To A Muslim by Nobody: 7:10am On Aug 01, 2020
AlabiJ:
MelesZenawi the ipob etout. Where are you with the proof showing Gbajabiamila ever claiming or professing to be a Christian

Below is a picture of Gbajabiamila at the Aso Rock mosque in 2016 (before he emerged Speaker of HOR last year). Show the world evidence of your allegation that he was a Christian until last year like you claim in this useless thread of yours. Mynd44, you need to do something about this online ipob miscreants making a mess of this forum.

Calling me Ipob doesn't change the fact that what I wrote is true.

When I face Ipob, I don't need your validation to attack them.

Too much self styled Christianity full of deceit.

The proof is simple...SW was purely a Muslim dominated enclave never Christian.

1 Like

Re: Christianity: Gbajabiamila From A Deacon To A Muslim by Nobody: 7:13am On Aug 01, 2020
Sammy07:

Okay is that all?

If my father is a Muslim my mom is a Christian, I bear a Christian name and a Muslim surname but I worship traditional religion sometimes

Whats my religion?

You guys should stop deceiving the rest Nigerian with this Christianity of a thing so that those who were originally Christian will concentrate..

IT IS MORE LIKE A MAKE UP.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christianity: Gbajabiamila From A Deacon To A Muslim by Sammy07: 7:18am On Aug 01, 2020
MelesZenawi:

You guys should stop deceiving the rest Nigerian with this Christianity of a thing so that those who were originally Christian will concentrate..

IT IS MORE LIKE A MAKE UP.

But we're the one that shaped Christianity in Nigeria grin

CAC
C&S
CCC
BAPTIST
REDEEM
LIVING FAITH
DEEPER LIFE
etc.

We also shaped Islam
Ansarudeen
Nawarudeen
Etc grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christianity: Gbajabiamila From A Deacon To A Muslim by Nobody: 7:19am On Aug 01, 2020
AlabiJ:
MelesZenawi the ipob etout. Where are you with the proof showing Gbajabiamila ever claiming or professing to be a Christian

Below is a picture of Gbajabiamila praying at the Aso Rock mosque in 2016 (before he emerged Speaker of HOR last year). Show the world evidence of your allegation that he was a Christian until last year like you claim in this useless thread of yours. Mynd44, you need to do something about this online ipob miscreants making a mess of this forum.

https://twitter.com/femigbaja/status/792007440393011200?s=19

Stop cloning deceit Abeg.

The fact is that nobody is against such but to establish that SW is simply a heavy othman Dan fodio Kingdom.

1 Like

Re: Christianity: Gbajabiamila From A Deacon To A Muslim by AlabiJ: 7:20am On Aug 01, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Calling me Ipob doesn't change the fact that what I wrote is true.

When I face Ipob, I don't need your validation to attack them.

Too much self styled Christianity full of deceit.

Those are pictures of the Gbajabiamila that you lied that he converted to Islam just last year, praying at the presidential villa in 2016. You opened this thread to spread the falsehood that he converted to islam from Christianity last year, with the deliberate intention of not just misleading people but to malign yoruba religious freedom. That is a well known trait of an ipob miscreant.

You igbos are getting worse by the day with this deliberate campaign of calumny you are pushing against Yorubas. Aren't there igbo muslims?? Why this sick igbo obsession with yoruba religious pluralism?? How the Bleep is it of concern to igbos that Yorubas chose to be either Christian or Muslim?? You people are sick.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Christianity: Gbajabiamila From A Deacon To A Muslim by Nobody: 7:22am On Aug 01, 2020
Sammy07:

But we're the one that shaped Christianity in Nigeria grin

CAC
C&S
CCC
BAPTIST
REDEEM
LIVING FAITH
DEEPER LIFE
etc.

We also shaped Islam
Ansarudeen
Nawarudeen
Etc grin

Exactly.

Now you are gradually moving to the point I was aiming to strike....Lol

You guys didn't shaped Christianity but raped and bastardized whatever is remaining of Christianity.

People who were originally Muslims now runs to Christianity and float churches without an iota of understanding of what Christianity means relegated Christianity to nothingness with all forms of vices called Pentecostal churches.
Re: Christianity: Gbajabiamila From A Deacon To A Muslim by Sammy07: 7:23am On Aug 01, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Exactly.

Now you are gradually moving to the point I was aiming to strike....Lol

You guys didn't shaped Christianity but raped and bastardized whatever is remaining of Christianity.

People who were originally Muslims now runs to Christianity and float churches without an iota of understanding of what Christianity means relegated Christianity to nothing I with all forms of vices called Pentecostal churches.

Oga, we're more advanced than that.

Anyone can ploy to any religion he or she wishes, it's a choice.

14 Likes

Re: Christianity: Gbajabiamila From A Deacon To A Muslim by AlabiJ: 7:29am On Aug 01, 2020
MelesZenawi:

And how is that an igbo man's problem for goodness sake?? Why should an igboman from the SE wake up early on Saturday morning to vilify Yorubas of the SW for exercising their religious freedoms?? We are in our region practicing our religions and you are there in igboland having headache and even going as far as deliberately lying against our representative at the HOR just to drive your false narrative. How is it your concern as an igboman how we chose to live our lives??

MelesZenawi:

self styled Christian are using to ploy to deceive true Christians who thinks they are all same...

last time I checked the teaching of Islam are same everywhere.

You, Mr., are a very mentally sick individual. You spend most of your days on this forum trolling and villifying Yorubas for one reason or another.

In your own igboland there are animist priests, Muslims as well as countless Christian sects that are at odds against each other. In your Anambra home state Anglicans and Catholics are in a perpetual state of cold War against one another trying to outdo each other. Imo Catholics reject Anambra Catholic priest presiding over them. Yet you have the nerve to act as a mouth piece for 'true Christians'. Who and where are the 'true Christians' in igboland?

This obsession you exhibit towards Yorubas is unhealthy. If you are not falsely accusing VP Osinbajo, you are attacking yorubas. Guy, go and get a job or something and quit constituting a nuisance on this forum with your derangement.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christianity: Gbajabiamila From A Deacon To A Muslim by Nobody: 7:30am On Aug 01, 2020
Sammy07:

Oga, we're more advanced than that.
Anyone can ploy to any religion he or she wishes, it's a choice.
is that not sophiscation agai?? after all pentecostal churches is now a religion.
Re: Christianity: Gbajabiamila From A Deacon To A Muslim by femi4: 7:31am On Aug 01, 2020
MelesZenawi:
Fake Christianity: Gbajabiamila from a deacon to a Muslim.

Speaker Gbajabiamila converted to Muslim in 2019

His reason was simple that his fore- father's(Ancestors) where originally Muslims.

That validates my earlier submission that Christianity was alien to south west and Yorubas.

The original religion known to Yorubas all through history was Islam and that explains why Muslims are still in majority in South West roughly around 69.4%..

If Christianity currently booms in west, then it is a recent event and not as old as many thinks.
What do you expect from a religion that forced members to stay and non members to convert. No freedom of association or dissociation

1 Like

Re: Christianity: Gbajabiamila From A Deacon To A Muslim by Nobody: 7:32am On Aug 01, 2020
AlabiJ:

And how is that an igbo man's problem for goodness sake?? Why should an igboman from the SE wake up early on Saturday morning to vilify Yorubas of the SW for exercising their religious freedoms?? We are in our region practicing our religions and you are there having headache and go as far as deliberately lying against our representative at the HOR just to drive your false narrative. How is it your concern as an igboman how we chose to live our lives??

self styled Christian are using to ploy to deceive true Christians who thinks they are all same...

last time I checked the teaching of Islam are same everywhere.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lets Analyse Tinubus Remaining Chance Of Winning... / Oath-taking Lawmaker Apologies / I Was Sidelined In Disbursement Of Campaign Funds- Chris Anyanwu.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.