Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,122 members, 7,821,843 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Can NIMC Be Done Twice? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can NIMC Be Done Twice? (7810 Views)

Rakiya Musa Birnin Tudu Slapped Twice By LG Chairman In Kebbi (photo) / NIMC Registers Over 14m Nigerians In Database / Omokri To Soyinka: Think Twice Before Tearing Your US Green Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can NIMC Be Done Twice? by Lovelynature(m): 1:09am On Nov 11, 2016
Dear Nairalanders, I made a name mistake while registering for national ID card.
Since it cannot be corrected, I don't know if I will be allowed to do another one. Please help a brother

Don't know the right place to post this, but I believe I will get the answer here
Re: Can NIMC Be Done Twice? by ShinnBet: 2:16am On Nov 11, 2016
You can't register twice

But you can make corrections unless the corrections were to correct an obvious lie like DOB.

There are provisions for change of name.
Re: Can NIMC Be Done Twice? by Lovelynature(m): 2:34am On Nov 11, 2016
ShinnBet:
You can't register twice

But you can make corrections unless the corrections were to correct an obvious lie like DOB.

There are provisions for change of name.

Wow! Thanks a lot bro

Please, will another temporary id card be given after the changes? That's actually what I need from them
Re: Can NIMC Be Done Twice? by ekolajossyadde(m): 2:42am On Nov 11, 2016
You don't need to disturb yourself on any mistake that you made during the time you are doing your reg. All the corrections will be done only after the original card is out that is when you will come for modification of the mistake made. Pls don't tri to b smart by enrolling again. It is a crime. Thank u
Re: Can NIMC Be Done Twice? by Lovelynature(m): 3:23am On Nov 11, 2016
ekolajossyadde:
You don't need to disturb yourself on any mistake that you made during the time you are doing your reg. All the corrections will be done only after the original card is out that is when you will come for modification of the mistake made. Pls don't tri to b smart by enrolling again. It is a crime. Thank u
Thank you sir.

But it's actually a name mistake. I used father's name instead of the family name everyone bears and now I want to change it. I don't actually need the original card as it takes like eternity to come out. The temporary card can serve the purpose I need it for. Hope it is possible for them to do the change and issue me another temporary one?
Re: Can NIMC Be Done Twice? by Lovelynature(m): 8:09am On Nov 11, 2016
More replies please
Re: Can NIMC Be Done Twice? by Lovelynature(m): 10:45am On Nov 11, 2016
More comments guys
Re: Can NIMC Be Done Twice? by Nobody: 10:56am On Nov 11, 2016
Me I even lost that temporary slip we were given. Now i don't have any associating document to track my registration and they never sent me any SMS.
Re: Can NIMC Be Done Twice? by Lovelynature(m): 11:57am On Nov 11, 2016
OluKayy:
Me I even lost that temporary slip we were given. Now i don't have any associating document to track my registration and they never sent me any SMS.
I think you should go back to where you did and know if it can be edited
Re: Can NIMC Be Done Twice? by Traycee: 6:46pm On Nov 08, 2017
The error made on my slip was the gender. Please how do I go about correcting it.

(1) (Reply)

Supreme Court Reaffirms Edozie Njoku As APGA National Chairman / Kidnapped Bayelsa INEC Officer Regains Freedom / Bauchi Religious Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.