Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:27 AM

Marilyn Ogar, Others Sent On 'Compulsory Retirement' - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Marilyn Ogar, Others Sent On 'Compulsory Retirement' (36345 Views)

Why Marilyn Ogar, Was ‘Sacked’ - Premium Times / Drama At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then Recalled / A Copy Of The SSS Memo That Suspended Marilyn Ogar, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marilyn Ogar, Others Sent On 'Compulsory Retirement' by IYANGBALI: 12:46pm On Sep 03, 2015
She tooked her mouth to drive rough during the Jonathan's erec_tion

3 Likes

Re: Marilyn Ogar, Others Sent On 'Compulsory Retirement' by Nobody: 12:46pm On Sep 03, 2015
angry
Re: Marilyn Ogar, Others Sent On 'Compulsory Retirement' by rottennaija(m): 12:46pm On Sep 03, 2015
One simple lesson, whatever you are supposed to do... Very professional about it

2 Likes

Re: Marilyn Ogar, Others Sent On 'Compulsory Retirement' by butanepro(m): 12:46pm On Sep 03, 2015
Over long due

1 Like

Re: Marilyn Ogar, Others Sent On 'Compulsory Retirement' by lolababe331e: 12:47pm On Sep 03, 2015
Since she decided to leave her duties and instead become the spokesperson of PDP she deserves the early retirement. She's a disgrace to DSS

2 Likes

Re: Marilyn Ogar, Others Sent On 'Compulsory Retirement' by Barram: 12:48pm On Sep 03, 2015
Hello nairalanders.

Please i need your help with loan of N200,000.

I am facing some tough challanges and desperately need your help.
I am ready to deposit my birth,state of origin, school certificates and an infinix pad,has collacteral.

Till 3months when I will pay back with interest rate of 15%.

You can come to know my place of residence and even my family for benefit of doubt.

MODIFIED
It seems like people are having problem with the provided collacteral.
Being a student. I want to start up a long time solution to my financial problems.
I can't keep asking people for assistance. I need to hold my destiny in my hands.
This is why I need your help to add up with the fund I have, to start up a feasible and reliable source of income.

IF YOU HAVE TRUST ISSUES,I CAN GIVE YOU ORIGINAL CAR PAPERS AND THE ABOVE MENTIONED, HAS COLLACTERAL.
Already you will know my place of residence and family.
I live in abuja.

Contact me with the following:

PHONE:0810-6925-962

BBM:26DF3756

PLEASE NOTE: this is strictly business. If I don't repay in 3months time. Your 15% interest rate will increase to 50%. I set this standard,because I keep to my words.
Re: Marilyn Ogar, Others Sent On 'Compulsory Retirement' by IYANGBALI: 12:48pm On Sep 03, 2015
SSPX:
where is the change?
you no get eyes abi you no dey see?

1 Like

Re: Marilyn Ogar, Others Sent On 'Compulsory Retirement' by moneynavy(m): 12:50pm On Sep 03, 2015
am happy for her
now tell her to go for that her course now with her money

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marilyn Ogar, Others Sent On 'Compulsory Retirement' by velo10: 12:50pm On Sep 03, 2015
She should have just being neutral
Re: Marilyn Ogar, Others Sent On 'Compulsory Retirement' by IYANGBALI: 12:50pm On Sep 03, 2015
Barram:
Hello nairalanders.

I am ready to deposit my birth,state of origin, school certificates and an infinix pad,has collacteral.

You can come to know my place of residence and even my family for benefit of doubt.

MODIFIED
Being a student. I want to start up a long time solution to my financial problems.
I can't keep asking people for assistance. I need to hold my destiny in my hands.
This is why I need your help to add up with the fund I have, to start up a feasible and reliable source of income.

IF YOU HAVE TRUST ISSUES,I CAN GIVE YOU ORIGINAL CAR PAPERS AND THE ABOVE MENTIONED, HAS COLLACTERAL.
I live in abuja.

PLEASE NOTE: this is strictly business. If I don't repay in 3months time. Your 15% interest rate will increase to 50%. I set this standard,because I keep to my words.
i am ready to give you if you can include your wife and children as parts of the collateral

3 Likes

Re: Marilyn Ogar, Others Sent On 'Compulsory Retirement' by denedene(m): 12:51pm On Sep 03, 2015
why give them force retirement? so if pdp takes over again, they sack all apc supporters?

1 Like

Re: Marilyn Ogar, Others Sent On 'Compulsory Retirement' by jaymichael(m): 12:51pm On Sep 03, 2015
IYANGBALI:
She tooked her mouth to drive rough during the Jonathan's erec_tion
So na her "MOUTH ACTION" kill her. lol.
Re: Marilyn Ogar, Others Sent On 'Compulsory Retirement' by brigadier747: 12:52pm On Sep 03, 2015
Well against all grounds either political,religious, or sectional sentiments, their squad displayed d highest level of incompetency on serious national issues, DAT cost d life of innocent souls, merylyn is
Made already and in a noble class of d rich ,some poverty inflicted bigot s will come in her defence which will never count
We pray their replacement will restore d pride of our once gallant intelligence

1 Like

Re: Marilyn Ogar, Others Sent On 'Compulsory Retirement' by Nobody: 12:52pm On Sep 03, 2015
Mynd44:
Marilyn Ogar is the perfect example of "Don't let the devil use you"
And for those that will come here to type crap about how this us vengeance, ask yourself if in the last one year Marilyn has acted professionally or decided to be used as a political tool to hunt down members of the political opponents of the last administration

When will you in your hypocritical self criticize this Government when it err? Your partisanship is becoming embarrassing to say the least. It is rather unfortunate that this Govt has sycophants like yourself ready to defend its every move whether right or wrong... and to think that you were once a MOD of this forum shows how sick and unprofessional Nairaland conducts her business.

7 Likes

Re: Marilyn Ogar, Others Sent On 'Compulsory Retirement' by Christoskurion: 12:52pm On Sep 03, 2015
It is not good for democracy.
Re: Marilyn Ogar, Others Sent On 'Compulsory Retirement' by shine96: 12:54pm On Sep 03, 2015
Yes long overdue

1 Like

Re: Marilyn Ogar, Others Sent On 'Compulsory Retirement' by PassingShot(m): 12:55pm On Sep 03, 2015
bendutch:
Wicked APC!!! Don't worry we will punish you guys with our votes. Yeye people that cannot forgive yet they don't miss their prayer schedule.
Your vote that was not enough to keep PDP in Aso Rock, right?

grin grin grin grin

14 Likes

Re: Marilyn Ogar, Others Sent On 'Compulsory Retirement' by Barram: 12:57pm On Sep 03, 2015
IYANGBALI:
i am ready to give you if you can include your wife and children as parts of the collateral
if you give me all the money in the world for that.

You know what I will do?. I will use it to stone
you and tell you "go to hell forever".

By the way. I don't have wife and kids.
Re: Marilyn Ogar, Others Sent On 'Compulsory Retirement' by eagleeye2: 12:57pm On Sep 03, 2015
Unforgiving and vindictive government.
Re: Marilyn Ogar, Others Sent On 'Compulsory Retirement' by redcliff: 12:57pm On Sep 03, 2015
Editor1:
Government of Vengeance!

Kontinu!!

Well ogar should have known that when she was busy running her mouth like a tap the plumber forgot to put a tap knob on.lesson learnt, be neutral you nvr know tomorrow!
Re: Marilyn Ogar, Others Sent On 'Compulsory Retirement' by Nuhusky: 12:57pm On Sep 03, 2015
Retire well Madam Political DSS spokesperson may be you will come back again when Ebele win election again

1 Like

Re: Marilyn Ogar, Others Sent On 'Compulsory Retirement' by IYANGBALI: 12:57pm On Sep 03, 2015
jaymichael:
So na her "MOUTH ACTION" kill her. lol.
yes now and baba no like mouth action
Re: Marilyn Ogar, Others Sent On 'Compulsory Retirement' by IYANGBALI: 12:58pm On Sep 03, 2015
Barram:
if you give me all the money in the world for that.

You know what I will do?. I will use it to stone you and tell you "go to hell forever".

By the way. I don't wife and kids.
ok PM me and let me consider you
Re: Marilyn Ogar, Others Sent On 'Compulsory Retirement' by PassingShot(m): 12:59pm On Sep 03, 2015
Re: Marilyn Ogar, Others Sent On 'Compulsory Retirement' by Trunaijian: 1:00pm On Sep 03, 2015
She learnt the hard way. U should not meddle in politics when you hold a position like she did under the last administration.

1 Like

Re: Marilyn Ogar, Others Sent On 'Compulsory Retirement' by ElFenomeno1: 1:00pm On Sep 03, 2015
Editor1:
Government of Vengeance!
Kontinu!!
How?
Re: Marilyn Ogar, Others Sent On 'Compulsory Retirement' by mrtantalizers(m): 1:02pm On Sep 03, 2015
Check ur pocket
Re: Marilyn Ogar, Others Sent On 'Compulsory Retirement' by seedorfg(m): 1:02pm On Sep 03, 2015
Igba o lo bi orere
enjoin your stealing and unholy money while it last, ogar your time don expire grin
Re: Marilyn Ogar, Others Sent On 'Compulsory Retirement' by IYANGBALI: 1:02pm On Sep 03, 2015
denedene:
why give them force retirement? so if pdp takes over again, they sack all apc supporters?
PDP takes over?in Kiss Daniel's voice "laye,laye iro ni ko jo" not again in this world

2 Likes

Re: Marilyn Ogar, Others Sent On 'Compulsory Retirement' by CyberWolf: 1:02pm On Sep 03, 2015
Buhari is setting a bad precedent angry
Re: Marilyn Ogar, Others Sent On 'Compulsory Retirement' by mrtantalizers(m): 1:03pm On Sep 03, 2015
Barram:
Hello nairalanders.

MODIFIED

I live in abuja.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fashola: It Is Not FG’s Problem If Nigerians Lack Electricity / Idahosa: June 12 Protesters Are Sponsored, Arab Spring Won’t Happen In Nigeria / U.S. To Place Visa Restrictions On Individuals Who Undermined Nigeria's Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.