Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,315 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:43 AM

Marilyn Ogar, Others Sent On 'Compulsory Retirement' - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Marilyn Ogar, Others Sent On 'Compulsory Retirement' (36343 Views)

Why Marilyn Ogar, Was ‘Sacked’ - Premium Times / Drama At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then Recalled / A Copy Of The SSS Memo That Suspended Marilyn Ogar, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marilyn Ogar, Others Sent On 'Compulsory Retirement' by niceman24(m): 1:27pm On Sep 03, 2015
This indeed d govt of vengeance

Meanwhile, LANDS VERY AFFORDABLE @ INDEPENDENCE LAYOUT PHASE 2 ENUGU BY ENUGU STATE MINISTRY OF LAND. For more info call 08065978222
Re: Marilyn Ogar, Others Sent On 'Compulsory Retirement' by MizMyColi(f): 1:27pm On Sep 03, 2015
PassingShot:

Let's agree that PDP's rigging was cancelled out by APC rigging. Shall we then agree that the outcome of the election represents the yearnings of majority of Nigerians?

Have you forgotten the jubilations across NW/NE/NC/SW and even in some parts of SS and SE that greeted declaration of PMB as the new president?

Jubilation ko.
Lmao.
Who were those jubilating in the North? The Almajiris I suppose?

Because my area was calm, and we were happy for Ebele Jona all the same, for his choices and ultimate sacrifice.
I remember not going to work for two days for fear of violent eruptions.

Your first statement is contradictory.
But then again, you might be right.
The margin was a little over 2.5m I guess?
That cannot be called a landslide victory.
The implication is that the government of this day must work hard at reconciliation and re-purposing.

With the way Buhari and APC is going, case in point....Sacking Ogar inter alia, Let's hope the goodwill they enjoyed just after winning does not suffer a dwindling fortune.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Marilyn Ogar, Others Sent On 'Compulsory Retirement' by Pennywise(m): 1:27pm On Sep 03, 2015
Marilyn Ogar became Jonathan's Abobaku.

1 Like

Re: Marilyn Ogar, Others Sent On 'Compulsory Retirement' by nigmasses: 1:28pm On Sep 03, 2015
OGAR THE PROSTITUTE. JUST KILL THE UGLY BITCH
Re: Marilyn Ogar, Others Sent On 'Compulsory Retirement' by Nobody: 1:28pm On Sep 03, 2015
bendutch:
Wicked APC!!! Don't worry we will punish you guys with our votes. Yeye people that cannot forgive yet they don't miss their prayer schedule.

And the wailers continue wailing!!!!
Re: Marilyn Ogar, Others Sent On 'Compulsory Retirement' by stinggy(m): 1:29pm On Sep 03, 2015
MizMyColi:

My padi once ascribed Nigerian politics to a case of Dog eat Dog.
In Nigeria, all it takes is a phone call or a blackmail, and the course of justice is heavily downplayed or watered down.

The build up to the general elections was a very sensitive time, so chances are that even if she was telling the truth, prosecuting the case could have caused serious upheavals.
But hey, what do I know......

I wasn't even interested in politics at the time to have followed the whole movie religiously.
So, it's her cup of mandarin tea.
her life, her choices, her results.
I followed. She made baseless accusations which the accused party challenged her to substantiate and she couldn't.
Another of her many gaffes was when she posted on social media that 'APC won Osun election, no bombs'. Statements like that are very unprofessional for an officer of DSS, worse she's the spokesperson.

How have you been jare?

5 Likes

Re: Marilyn Ogar, Others Sent On 'Compulsory Retirement' by ibnjarir93(m): 1:30pm On Sep 03, 2015
She ought to have been sacked long before now.

1 Like

Re: Marilyn Ogar, Others Sent On 'Compulsory Retirement' by Icecomrade: 1:31pm On Sep 03, 2015
Mynd44:
Marilyn Ogar is the perfect example of "Don't let the devil use you"
And for those that will come here to type crap about how this us vengeance, ask yourself if in the last one year Marilyn has acted professionally or decided to be used as a political tool to hunt down members of the political opponents of the last administration

Let me help you with an adage. "Everything that goes around comes around"

Four (4) is ticking away. 3yrs 9months remaining.
Another government will come on board. Maybe still APC, Maybe another party.
We ll have another circle of vendetta
It's just a circle. No big deal

1 Like

Re: Marilyn Ogar, Others Sent On 'Compulsory Retirement' by dougivilla(m): 1:32pm On Sep 03, 2015
Mynd44:

Nigeria is a country where one thief is caught and he says "why are you arresting me? Cant you see others robbing too?"

Is this thread about Ogar, keep it there
As if I was expecting something more reasonable! Your bigoted support for the bigoted president and his bigoted activities will sink you and your bigoted principal if care is not taken!
Re: Marilyn Ogar, Others Sent On 'Compulsory Retirement' by MizMyColi(f): 1:33pm On Sep 03, 2015
Mynd44:

Dafuq?

Marilyn was spokesperson of the DSS and not an agent. She is the face of the DSS so please explain how she came by evidence? She could not even be part any investigative team.

She just allowed herself to be used and since her bosses left, she had to follow them

You know what?

Can we just rest this issue of Ogar?
There's nothing I will say here that I haven't said before now on this thread.

I am not an apologist for Ogar.

If I must hold brief for anyone in this section, it should be GEJ, and that's because he earned it.
I cannot say same for any other Nigerian politician or administrator (in whatever capacity they serve(d)).
Re: Marilyn Ogar, Others Sent On 'Compulsory Retirement' by PassingShot(m): 1:33pm On Sep 03, 2015
MizMyColi:

angry
Pshot, why should she resign if was actually speaking the truth?
A clear conscience fears no accusation.

How so if I may ask @Disrespect.
Was she not their spokes person?
Are you perchance implying that she spoke contrary to findings of DSS as an institution.

But she failed to prove she was speaking the truth nah.

Don't tell me you were not ashamed that DSS was only able to make allegations without providing proofs to back them up.

For failing to provide evidence or take APC to court, she and her goons ridiculed DSS.

Remember that DSS on numerous occasions promised to provide evidence; only to organize a kangaroo press briefings without any evidence.

3 Likes

Re: Marilyn Ogar, Others Sent On 'Compulsory Retirement' by Mynd44: 1:35pm On Sep 03, 2015
dougivilla:
As if I was expecting something more reasonable! Your bigoted support for the bigoted president and his bigoted activities will sink you and your bigoted principal if care is not taken!

3 Likes

Re: Marilyn Ogar, Others Sent On 'Compulsory Retirement' by rusher14: 1:36pm On Sep 03, 2015
She got served.

1 Like

Re: Marilyn Ogar, Others Sent On 'Compulsory Retirement' by Nobody: 1:36pm On Sep 03, 2015
Editor1:
Government of Vengeance!

Kontinu!!
They were overdue for retirement na, whats your problem. No position lasts forever.

1 Like

Re: Marilyn Ogar, Others Sent On 'Compulsory Retirement' by Nobody: 1:37pm On Sep 03, 2015
sammyj:
The inclusion of Katsina who is from PMB region should shut the mouth of the wailing wailers about their witch hunt propaganda. However, Oghar deserves what she got and it will serves as deterrent to other professionals in the future !!! shocked shocked shocked
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2739269_clvrh3ow8aawwho_jpegb9410a887cc29efdba8c24c0caffdad6

Please find below PMB appointment so far.....

is that all the names of those appointed or u just selected ur own choice? I'm curios pls, I support no party. I hatte civilian politics. Pls , hope I'm asking politely, thanks.
Re: Marilyn Ogar, Others Sent On 'Compulsory Retirement' by PassingShot(m): 1:38pm On Sep 03, 2015
MizMyColi:

Jubilation ko.
Lmao.
Who were those jubilating in the North? The Almajiris I suppose?

Because my area was calm, and we were happy for Ebele Jona all the same, for his choices and ultimate sacrifice.
I remember not going to work for two days for fear of violent eruptions.

Your first statement is contradictory.
But then again, you might be right.
The margin was a little over 2.5m I guess?
That cannot be called a landslide victory.
The implication is that the government of this day must work hard at reconciliation and re-purposing.

With the way Buhari and APC is going, case in point....Sacking Ogar inter alia, Let's hope the goodwill they enjoyed just after winning does not suffer a dwindling fortune.
There were jubilations joor. Even beyond the shore of Nigeria. Didn't you watch Channels showing how Nigerians in diaspora also jubilated?

The sacking of Orgar and her cohorts will be a very big welcome for most Nigerians. Only partisans will have a problem with it.

Buhari is doing well so far. "We" will appoint some more SS/SE technocrats into good positions soon so that the gods there will be appeased. cool cool cool
Re: Marilyn Ogar, Others Sent On 'Compulsory Retirement' by Barram: 1:40pm On Sep 03, 2015
IYANGBALI:
ok PM me and let me consider you
I am sorry for the disturbance.

Sir,I want to confirm if I should stop posting article about the loan.

Since you said I should expect a revert.
Re: Marilyn Ogar, Others Sent On 'Compulsory Retirement' by lacici(m): 1:41pm On Sep 03, 2015
Where bigot is the head. This man is not democrat.
Re: Marilyn Ogar, Others Sent On 'Compulsory Retirement' by Kay03: 1:41pm On Sep 03, 2015
Barram:
Hello nairalanders.

Please i need your help with loan of N200,000.

I am facing some tough challanges and desperately need your help.
I am ready to deposit my birth,state of origin, school certificates and an infinix pad,has collacteral.

Till 3months when I will pay back with interest rate of 15%.

You can come to know my place of residence and even my family for benefit of doubt.

MODIFIED
It seems like people are having problem with the provided collacteral.
Being a student. I want to start up a long time solution to my financial problems.
I can't keep asking people for assistance. I need to hold my destiny in my hands.
This is why I need your help to add up with the fund I have, to start up a feasible and reliable source of income.

IF YOU HAVE TRUST ISSUES,I CAN GIVE YOU ORIGINAL CAR PAPERS AND THE ABOVE MENTIONED, HAS COLLACTERAL.
Already you will know my place of residence and family.
I live in abuja.

Contact me with the following:

PHONE:0810-6925-962

BBM:26DF3756

PLEASE NOTE: this is strictly business. If I don't repay in 3months time. Your 15% interest rate will increase to 50%. I set this standard,because I keep to my words.
why have you not sold the car to raise the money?

1 Like

Re: Marilyn Ogar, Others Sent On 'Compulsory Retirement' by sammyj: 1:42pm On Sep 03, 2015
Bros pls read through the second paragraph of the post for the answer to your question. Hope i have also answered you politely !!!
shadowgwalker:
is that all the names of those appointed or u just selected ur own choice? I'm curios pls, I support no party. I hatte civilian politics. Pls , hope I'm asking politely, thanks.
Re: Marilyn Ogar, Others Sent On 'Compulsory Retirement' by lacici(m): 1:44pm On Sep 03, 2015
Where bigot is the head. this man is not democrat
Re: Marilyn Ogar, Others Sent On 'Compulsory Retirement' by MizMyColi(f): 1:44pm On Sep 03, 2015
stinggy:

I followed. She made baseless accusations which the accused party challenged her to substantiate and she couldn't.
Another of her many gaffes was when she posted on social media that 'APC won Osun election, no bombs'. Statements like that are very unprofessional for an officer of DSS, worse she's the spokesperson.

How have you been jare?

For real?

gringringringringringringringrin
Marily Ogar

Ah giv up!!cheesy

I've been doing fine and well, you?

2 Likes

Re: Marilyn Ogar, Others Sent On 'Compulsory Retirement' by Barram: 1:46pm On Sep 03, 2015
Kay03:

why have you not sold the car to raise the money?
it is not as you think sir.

You can meet me one on one or contact me on phone,so I can explain more.

I stay in ABJ.
Re: Marilyn Ogar, Others Sent On 'Compulsory Retirement' by MizMyColi(f): 1:48pm On Sep 03, 2015
PassingShot:

There were jubilations joor. Even beyond the shore of Nigeria. Didn't you watch Channels showing how Nigerians in diaspora also jubilated?

The sacking of Orgar and her cohorts will be a very big welcome for most Nigerians. Only partisans will have a problem with it.

Buhari is doing well so far. "We" will appoint some more SS/SE technocrats into good positions soon so that the gods there will be appeased. cool cool cool

Okay, that got me cracked up.
gringringringringringrin

Well, how does that chnge the fact that when it comes to discussing the security affairs of this nation, there will be no SS/SEner there?
How does this change the fact that asides the DSP which was clearly providence and has largely remained so, other positions of significance has been taken over by the you-know-whoscheesy

Well, we're not complaining.
The contract terms of this marriage called Nigeria must be re-visited, or else....Pharaoh will have no choice than let the Lord's people gotongue
Re: Marilyn Ogar, Others Sent On 'Compulsory Retirement' by Nobody: 1:48pm On Sep 03, 2015
she got herself involved in politics... she is paying the price.

2 Likes

Re: Marilyn Ogar, Others Sent On 'Compulsory Retirement' by MizMyColi(f): 1:50pm On Sep 03, 2015
PassingShot:

But she failed to prove she was speaking the truth nah.

Don't tell me you were not ashamed that DSS was only able to make allegations without providing proofs to back them up.

For failing to provide evidence or take APC to court, she and her goons ridiculed DSS.

Remember that DSS on numerous occasions promised to provide evidence; only to organize a kangaroo press briefings without any evidence.

I just gave up on Ogar a few minutes ago.
You may check the thread to know why cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marilyn Ogar, Others Sent On 'Compulsory Retirement' by Nobody: 1:52pm On Sep 03, 2015
Thatz gud 4 her, when she turns herself to PDP spokesperson. she always competes with olisa metu in spokesmanism.
Re: Marilyn Ogar, Others Sent On 'Compulsory Retirement' by Appleyard(m): 1:52pm On Sep 03, 2015
bendutch:
Wicked APC!!! Don't worry we will punish you guys with our votes. Yeye people that cannot forgive yet they don't miss their prayer schedule.
Forgive what? You mean just forget people that abuse the priviledge of their official capacity? People who turned the blind eye, allowed the free looting of our national treasury, and even at some ponit connived with the thieving cabals to plunge our beloved nation into a state of political quagmire, economic hardship and infrastructural stagnacy?

Who is wicked here? The one who chose to correct such anormally and create a deterrence, or the ones supported by ur likes to continue the national rape?

Pathetic!

1 Like

Re: Marilyn Ogar, Others Sent On 'Compulsory Retirement' by staymore: 1:59pm On Sep 03, 2015
MizMyColi:
shocked

This is why I implore people in sensitive positions of government, no matter where or how to show some level of professionalism, even if they must be partisan, because truth be told, politics can be quite the dicey game, and if you must must take sides (especially when you're not an ordinary citizen), you should do so with tact, bearing in mind that anything can happen.

On the flipside, what if Marilyn actually saw all that she alleged, but just couldn't prosecute as a result of Naija's brand of politics?

Very logical reasoning mostly on your last paragraph.

If we've had strong institutions such compulsory leave wouldn't have been effective.
Re: Marilyn Ogar, Others Sent On 'Compulsory Retirement' by Goke7: 1:59pm On Sep 03, 2015
PassingShot:

The wailers with the way they are going can never and will never be appeased, let over half of the ministers to be appointed be from the se alone, nothing will never please this people. They are permanently biased against PMB even if he decides to construct 10 bridges over river Niger to the se.

Their open hatred for Buhari stinks to the high heavens and there is nothing anybody can do about it.

1 Like

Re: Marilyn Ogar, Others Sent On 'Compulsory Retirement' by Mungozutu: 2:00pm On Sep 03, 2015
Wailers on crying mode. God win again
Re: Marilyn Ogar, Others Sent On 'Compulsory Retirement' by CyberWolf: 2:01pm On Sep 03, 2015
IYANGBALI:
we like it like that grin grin grin grin grin grin
undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

U.S. To Place Visa Restrictions On Individuals Who Undermined Nigeria's Election / Isese: Kwara Police Arrest Salah Ayodeji Who Was Declared A Wanted Terrorist / Tinubu Has Final Say On Next Lagos Governor — APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.