Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,785 members, 7,956,002 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:58 PM

How One Act Of Kindness Secured Him His Dream Job - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How One Act Of Kindness Secured Him His Dream Job (38643 Views)

5 Months After Landing My Dream Job In An Int'l NGO, The Admin Shocked Me Today / How To Get Your Dream Job In Nigeria: 10 Powerful Tips / Six Tips To Getting Your Dream Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How One Act Of Kindness Secured Him His Dream Job by Kay17: 12:19pm On Sep 04, 2015
modelmike7:
......... But.................... Just do it!!

without reason or with the vague hope of being repaid?
Re: How One Act Of Kindness Secured Him His Dream Job by Otsealu1(f): 12:47pm On Sep 04, 2015
Before you say anything stupid read the pics below. When people share with you their experience its to encourage you that all hope is not lost. You are to thank God for their lives not for you to start mocking and saying stupid things. Its not a must to you should comment.

Re: How One Act Of Kindness Secured Him His Dream Job by Nobody: 4:46pm On Sep 04, 2015
Kay17:

without reason or with the vague hope of being repaid?
........ The former.... But you have a choice though.
Re: How One Act Of Kindness Secured Him His Dream Job by Elowhite8(m): 5:24pm On Sep 04, 2015
I claim this blessing in JESUS NAME Amen
Re: How One Act Of Kindness Secured Him His Dream Job by castro316: 8:03pm On Sep 04, 2015
ExInferis:

So, i expressed my personal opinion with reasons, which gave you no right to attack me with insults.

Meanwhile, my mum does not have a sofa. She does have an amazing La-Z-Boy though cheesy

U no be guy? My calling u foolish doesn't mean I mean it though. Dats just the way guys talk. Moreover get busy cos the age of sitting down has passed. U have to start hustling well, except ur father has a ready job for you.
Re: How One Act Of Kindness Secured Him His Dream Job by ExInferis(m): 8:39pm On Sep 04, 2015
castro316:

U no be guy? My calling u foolish doesn't mean I mean it though. Dats just the way guys talk. Moreover get busy cos the age of sitting down has passed. U have to start hustling well, except ur father has a ready job for you.

Guy, i'm done with hustling and currently living on the proceeds. But since you're obviously just starting on the rat race, i can give you some tips.
Re: How One Act Of Kindness Secured Him His Dream Job by castro316: 4:42am On Sep 05, 2015
ExInferis:

Guy, i'm done with hustling and currently living on the proceeds. But since you're obviously just starting on the rat race, i can give you some tips.

Go on I am listening angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

More Than 23,862 Npower Beneficiaries Disqualified And More To Follow+video / United Bank For Africa (UBA) 2013 Recruitment / Skye. Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.