Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,663 members, 7,809,512 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:44 AM

My Simple Definition Of A Handsome Man. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Simple Definition Of A Handsome Man. (1106 Views)

Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? / The Most Handsome Man In The World By Social Media Users (More Photos) / "This Is The Most Handsome Man In The World" - Social Media Users (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Simple Definition Of A Handsome Man. by mindboggler: 2:43pm On Sep 03, 2015
A man is handsome if he is good looking.
Whether you think you're handsome or not, it's all about your confidence in the matter.

A man is handsome if he can pay his bills and take care of biznezz. Only your fine face will not put food on your table o, hunger will just wipe you wella.

A man is handsome if he's got it upstairs. As in when you speak, people around will know that this one's head dey there.

A man is handsome if he has a good woman by his side. She completes the man's full package. Yeah, I just love seeing couples. But if she'll run you down and out of town, guy just arrange yourself well because some women eh.......

And to put the icing on the cake, a man is handsome if he's got God. There's nothing more important than that. Men that are in tune with their God go places. Actually, it's kinda cute to see such men.
Re: My Simple Definition Of A Handsome Man. by MISSNORA(f): 2:44pm On Sep 03, 2015
Cool
Re: My Simple Definition Of A Handsome Man. by Nobody: 2:47pm On Sep 03, 2015
Cooler

#yOlO
Re: My Simple Definition Of A Handsome Man. by donholy28(m): 3:13pm On Sep 03, 2015
Am a handsome man
Re: My Simple Definition Of A Handsome Man. by Nobody: 3:17pm On Sep 03, 2015
This is the sh!t women approaching 30 look forcheesygrincheesy I dont believe it
Re: My Simple Definition Of A Handsome Man. by vani86: 4:33pm On Sep 03, 2015
SirWere:
This is the sh!t women approaching 30 look forcheesygrincheesy I dont believe it

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH
Re: My Simple Definition Of A Handsome Man. by Enockia(m): 5:44pm On Sep 03, 2015
cute I lie dis
Re: My Simple Definition Of A Handsome Man. by 400billionman: 10:51pm On Sep 03, 2015
So. ?
Re: My Simple Definition Of A Handsome Man. by ststyreal(f): 12:41am On Sep 04, 2015
Op, u r absolutely correct.
Re: My Simple Definition Of A Handsome Man. by Nobody: 12:45am On Sep 04, 2015
i got everything op stated. . .but that of good looking? lol i can't judge that.

#YOLO
Re: My Simple Definition Of A Handsome Man. by Nobody: 12:58am On Sep 04, 2015
The only thing correct there is the money.... a rich man is always handsome... Obj is the most handsome man ever and that's why he gets any girl he wants... like point and kill...naija girls only though

(1) (Reply)

She Told Me She Used To Date Married Man. / 10 Things Not To Say To A Teen Mom / Same Brothers Marrying The Same Day In Same Church.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.