Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:21 AM

Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) - TV/Movies (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) (70945 Views)

My Eternal On AIT, From 10-11am, Mon-fri. / The Second Chance: A Telenovela / Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by ellab(f): 1:10pm On Dec 08, 2009
Big brother finished on sunday and i was lik wat d heck.now umlb is done.gud beginnin,lame endin.
Gosh,im rily gonna miss u guys.
4 dose who wanna watch fish port princess,it may start 2day by 10:00-10:30pm.
Ve fun guys.
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by jeffoski(m): 7:15pm On Dec 08, 2009
Thank God the whole drama don finanlly end and i agree it was boring and dry infact i can't even say anything am just glad is over.Mumu people.I love the way Elisa was looking very very pretty and Sergio Very Handsome they both look good together and i can imagine how their kids will look like Very Very Beutiful or Handsome.Maria too was looking very Beautiful too and Gina as well.The make up artiste and Wardrope did well i must say.Far better than that yeye director who just killed the drama.Am really going to miss everyone one way or the other u all made me feel happy and it was great knowing everyone.God bless all of you and i hope we get to see in another forum.Ella b my Nairaland Iyawo i will miss u so much and Airller with Hasbal,Kezzy we y we dey always fight i will also miss you too and Jenacec where is dreamara i will miss u too along with nanny o Myjoe and Googler.infacet everybody here am going to miss u all thank you for ur time.And am glad i won the MVP PLAYER AWARD am very grateful to you all and i dedicate it to God and to all of you u are wonderful.
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by Airller(f): 4:46pm On Dec 30, 2009
ehya!
the ddumb show has come to an end.se the stupid ending sef.na wa.as for the fish prt princess being 30 mins na God go punish AIT.my love to everybody.i'll miss you all.especially ellab.and jeff.buzz me if there is any other intresing room in this site.bye happy nu year in advance pipol
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by Airller(f): 5:00pm On Dec 30, 2009
at googler
you are lucky that my boss sent me on a trip that really took my time i wud have put you in you place were bookworms and book maggots like you belong.di i send you to use my kind of english.its my swagger.if you follow you'll just sink.i think you have a problem.its tagged""reading and not understanding"' and seriously guy you dey be.i'll really appriciate if the person i was talking to was replying and not one busy body amebo that chok his rotten gossip mouth into where it dosent belong.i beg you respect yourself.YOU ARE EDUCATED.for you and your family pocket. AM ALSO EDUCATED for me and my famliy pocket.as for hating elisa gues you'll also insult and beat me too for not liking ha.abi?pls respect your self

I HOPE I HAVE MADE MYSELF CLEAR.

@my joe
didnt know you write,not withstanding.writing their real names was making your post boring and too long to read.i had to force my self but i must confess you made a lot of sense. no beefs.hope you suceed in your career as a writer.smiles
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by ellab(f): 7:59pm On Dec 30, 2009
Miss u 2 dear.
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by Airller(f): 6:07pm On Jan 06, 2010
@ella b.sweetie was up?can i have your yahoomail address?then fill me in also on the next room thats hot here.or make we block for 'fish prot madam' room.i hear say the show dey try.pardon my manners, happy nu year my love.e go be now.try reply
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by jenace999: 10:55am On Jan 18, 2010
Sup yall. Happy new year!
I just breezed in 2 c if anytin still dey happen 4 dis forum coz i dey really miss u guys. Airller u dey really harsh no be small but coolu coolu temper. U know u ma favorite person in dis forum. Just wish we cud meet in anoda forum and hav fun wit it. Ella, jeff, hash, nanny i dey hail o. God bless yall in dis 2010.
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by jeffoski(m): 1:55pm On Jan 19, 2010
Guys lets meet at Fish port princess forum that soap is really interesting o and very funny wish they will just increase the time.i neva knew i will grow to like it bit by bit
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by Googler(m): 6:18pm On Jan 19, 2010
I'm meeting you over there for the gist there, tomorrow, Jeff. Haven't been watching it regularly. Hope they have update there.
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by Googler(m): 6:21pm On Jan 19, 2010
@Airller

When Jeff said you were a tigress, my heart skipped a beat. Now you have come out with all your verbal fire, what can I say? Thank God your boss sent you on an errand, else I would have tasted pepper! You don't know how scared I am. Ejo, queen, !
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by lz: 10:03am On Oct 19, 2011
at ella i like your comments,wer can i get the whole copy of the movie
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by coolebux(m): 8:29pm On Sep 25, 2014
[url][/url]WWW.goal.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Dorathy Is BBNaija 2020 First Runner Up. Watch Her Journey In The House / Van Damme VS Rob Van Damme / HiTV Subscribers Question And Answer Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.