Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,110 members, 7,825,504 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) - TV/Movies (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) (71034 Views)

My Eternal On AIT, From 10-11am, Mon-fri. / The Second Chance: A Telenovela / Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by ellab(f): 6:30pm On Nov 30, 2009
Tanks hashbal.
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by hashbal: 10:11am On Dec 01, 2009
hey folks,
please who watched yestrday's episode from the beginning?
i started watchn from were gaile shot some1 in a wheelchair,they ddnt show the persns face evn afta he finished shooting her, he said goodbye alesa,so dt means shs supposed to b d1 but i hv this feeling that it was orphelia he killed unknowingly,
then the prostitute wanted to kill herself by opening the cooking gas and blocking any air from entering the room,she kept seeing visions of daniel asking her to live for both of them and then she got up and ran outside to save herself,
maria called hector to come c her that she wanted to tell him somethn,when he came sh sed she neva wanted to be apart form him,sh loves him and all (apparently drawing a lesson from daniel's death), she ddnt want them to spend another moment apart since she knew he has da cancer,
but hector had other plans and told her that he had been thinking and since she said their could never be anythn between them he made up his mind to resign form inmex and go away just he and his daughter only, sh was visibly hurt and crying but he said he was sorry and turned and went out, he also ddnt wnt to put her through the pain of his death,(dt was his own lesson from daniel's death),
gaile afta he shot the person on the wheel chair he went home called orphelia and left her a msg on her fone when he cudnt reach her and sed he guesses shs still airborne and dt he wud b coming soon to join her,that he's killed alesa and remains alex and hes popsy,
meanwhile alehandro agreed to go away but he told paula that he wud go alone and dt she deserved some1 better than him also breaking up wiv her, they were stil talking when gaile cald and ordered her to come over when she went to meet him he said,sh shud kill alehandro for him herself,
also sergio an the other criple rodrigo caught the stupid drug dealer and brought him to sergio's house to deal wiv him,
yea and romina wrote alehandro a letter and attached a cd to prove gaile's guilt but as of yestrday''s episode he read d letter but didnt watch the cd yet, i think dtz al i can remeber about ystrday's episode,

@ella u welx my dear
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by Airller(f): 4:04pm On Dec 01, 2009
hello everyone how una dey?bin so busy with work that i cant even check my box.i'll be on leave soon then i go get una time wella.

@the nu quarrellers,una no una sef.i enjoyed reading your fight and it was very funny but i think that you guys shud take it easy with each other.in one hand the director is scrwed in the other im try but im still dey smell wacko.guys trust me wen i say take it easy cos i have been down that road and it aint so cool.like 2 baba said''you dont wanna go down there''.but i must talk one thing sha o. una dey blow grammar o.untop elisa sergio and rodriguez and their yeye director. hmmn una no go sufri b4 una blow una connection with white man language.

@ella b,jeffo and una dey there dey look dem.thank God say no be tin wen we dey see eac other.dem for don help me break head with bottle.lol.

@ellab,jeffo,kezzy,dreamara,hasbal,shezy,daniella how una dey?abeg make una tell me say na elisa gael help me shoot.i swear i don fall in love with gael.thank god that yeye ashawo go let us see road.shebi dem talk say amebo no be good thing.elisa don do aproko enter hell fire.na only her mama i pity small.at least next time she go learn how to train pikin well.

@ daniella she u go hear word now.shebi dreamara talk say daniel go die u say lai lai?wetin u dey watch sef?hope say your tv never kolo?lol na play i dey play o b4 u cus me.

gina don dey craze i swear.na love wan make her kill herself.the time wen daniel dey alive wen im beg her tire wetin she do dat time?to me o i wish say na the yeye girl die sef.i swear her mama go learn how to train pikin well.how pikin go tell you say na ashawo she want to dey do and you no do anyting about am?wich kin useless mama be dat one.shebi she go learn sense now.like dem talk again for DOMITILLA, ashawo no be work.abeg i go talk to una later jare.

bye cool grin
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by Airller(f): 4:19pm On Dec 01, 2009
@ my joe but bros hold on which one be the grammar and intepretation of people name.wetin we wan use their real names do.like say if i see elisa for road i go stop greet am she dey do her thing and i dey do mine.omo u get time.lol
we still dey beg jeffo to reduce him epistle u dey add your own join am una hand no dey pain una if una dey type.na wa o

abi ella,kenzy and jenace,wetin una feel.me na me i no no but i dey tire to read sumtin wen to long.if una talk small i go get wetin una dey try talk.abeg make una sufri dey write.i don ask weda una wan write the 3rd testament?una neva tell me.

sha e go be?
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by hashbal: 5:23pm On Dec 01, 2009
@airlller how fa bros,na MVP dem dey contest for, but e don late sha, jeffo don get am,my joe came too late
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by Kezzy24(f): 7:14pm On Dec 01, 2009
Airller,Ella b,Hashbal how una de?
Jeffoski,Jenacee how far,Una go AWOL.
Airller na God save Elisa,if Ophelia no dcide 2 do gud samaritan na so she 4 kpeme.
As 4 Paula,da 1 de chase man luv water jst de carry am go.I rlly wish Diego's Mum were alive 2 teach Paula how 2 run tins,meanin DON'T GIV IN 2 BAD GUYS.Her luv 4 Alex made her so stupid dat she 4got her intelligence.Lady cops in movies nd novels do a lot beta by fightin 4 wat de bliv in.
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by jeffoski(m): 9:45pm On Dec 01, 2009
Hi people how una dey hope u all had a great weekend and a fun Muslim holiday i chop meat no bi small and forget to come this side but i miss una.Airller no go take mouth kill person no mind all the bomb we dey blow here na becos when we type we no dey go tru well before we post.Pls pardon us but at least una know wetin we mean.

Yesterdays episode was fun sha and i hope to see what happens today everything is falling into place now and the show is finanlly coming to an end except that director wan spoil everything again.

For the first time Sergio and Rodriguez do wetim sweet me abeg make them help me inject Puma well.make dem no follow am talk super story o before him go do them storng thing.that guy dey dangerous and as for the aunty wey call am dem for show her small pepper wey for make her run for Asawo work,stupid Girl.

ho Ophelia don die he ya to think that up on all she went tru na like dat she con die well na him good for her but my people wey Elisa she she still dey there listen to everything wey Gale talk abi she don comot and paula wey gale send message go fit do am.That girls character in the program was not put to good use at all just like Romina they would have given her much action and to think she is a very pretty girl but too dull for my liking.Alex dey dump her and she dey talk network news she she no realize say the man don tire for her.Rubbish.

well lets see what happens today i can't wait to get back here see u guys soon.

ps i wanted to start a poll,Will you be watching Fish Port Princess YES OR NO but i know no how to do am for me i think No but never sure na so i talk for this one but the one wey i no watch na that American One before UTMLB
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by jeffoski(m): 11:27pm On Dec 01, 2009
EEWO so Gale can cry dis is very funny o see as the guy dey cry like baby and to think he was actually planing on consoling Sergio and Maria like that.Very Good for him infact i don dey like this director again Todays episode was lovely i really like it.I just Hope our Super man Boyfriend comes in and save Elisa as usual actually i really hope Sergio arrives and beat the hell out of emenise that guy is a complete idiot and a fool i can't believe Paula allowed him to mess with he from the start.Instead of him to tell Gale to lay low first on the killings he is telling him to kill Elisa immediately ode,can't waitto see the look on his face when he is exposed and confess that will make Gale go crazy and act stupid again.in this kind of situation you run.Na you Bleep up na u still wan dey kill go.

And i really love the way Rodriguez and Sergio deal with Puma at last dem don put that wan for Jail.is it me or is Hector one selfish bastard i notice it when Emiliana was kidnap and everyone thought Elisa gave April to Romina he was just after his child and didn't care what happened to the other child not until jibela brought her back and now see Ophelia is dead and Sergio is worried about Elisa how long will it take to give the order to go look for her but is tell Sergio to wait he has to be with his son and is not ready to think of the whole incident.I will love to see his face when Gale tells him everything yeye man.

so Rodriguez don paralyze see as Sergio head catch am now instead of him to concentrate on what he came to do and then find way he go do love the wrong person see now well let see what happens tomorrow i promise to give the whole lesson of every Character from a Naija point of view so pls look forward to that all my people.have a good night and see you tommorow
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by Kezzy24(f): 9:54am On Dec 02, 2009
@Jeffoski,I don't think so 4 Fish Port Princess cos 4 my syd PHCN de bring lyt 4 wrng tym so na my broda mini Dvd/Tv i de use since 2 watch d prog&he wan cari him property back.
No mind Paula na olodo she b,2 put am 4 traffic warden job na im go beta.
Anyway sha na d director or abi na d person wey wryt d story,spoil show.
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by hashbal: 10:20am On Dec 02, 2009
i am so not watchn fish port princess (malingling or so),
jeffo baba tnx 4d highlights bcz smehw i missed ystrday's show, bt ill give anythn to see the look on gaile's face, lol, bad man na so him end go be too and
the director destroyed paula's xter,too bad,
abeg has alehandro watched the cd tht romina sent him and what was in it?
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by Googler(m): 10:29am On Dec 02, 2009
@ Ailler
I see you hate grammar, so I hope you will forgive me for using it. If you don't mind, I will like to ask (1) why you hate Elisa (2) why you love Gael.

About the naming in MyJoe's posts, let me inform you that he is a writer and if you read the newspapers you will find the standard practice of writing movie reviews is to state the names of the main characters.

@jeffoski
Yesterday's episode was indeed good. It will be interesting to see how Sergio will save Elisa from this one. I think we will see some madness from him today. I can't wait for him or anyone to punch that Himenez.
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by ellab(f): 2:50pm On Dec 02, 2009
Wow.
Now i can talk.wats up ppl.
Ow una Dey.airller,u want make i interrupt 4 myjoe and googler wahala?Abeg oh.i agree sha,d posts 2 long.
@hashbal,alex watched d cd and gav 2 drinkin glasses 2 dr rivero 4 DNA test.
No comment on d soap,catch yall l8r.
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by ellab(f): 2:52pm On Dec 02, 2009
About watchin d fish post princess,i doubt it.maningnin and maylumlum re 9ice names im gonna giv ma lil puppies.
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by hashbal: 2:58pm On Dec 02, 2009
tnx ella, hop u dey kampe, or r u jst busy?
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by ellab(f): 4:46pm On Dec 02, 2009
I Dey oh bros.busy gettin ready 4 xmas shoppin.lol.
I see ur a frequent visitor at d BBA4 thread.
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by hashbal: 5:08pm On Dec 02, 2009
my sister am here and am also over at romina's, esp when in between work,atleast i get to c fun sturvs hia, al work and no play makes jack dull,
btw do plenty shopping woo,uv got alot of pple hia,so we go dey xpect our own giftz grin
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by jeffoski(m): 11:23pm On Dec 02, 2009
Hi everyone @Hasbal i can see u want to snatch Ella B from me abi you better take ur time before i call efcc for you am sure you have been infected with Rodriguez sickness of stealing babe and me i know be Gentle man Like all those yeye guys for that program i go show u Naija style.lol How u dey i hope all is well and Ella b pls o make u first buy my Own things first o i can give you my size so u know exactly what to buy lol.Abeg Airller i no put ur mouth for ids conversation o becos i know say na u go talk now abuse me.lol

@Googler how are u doing hope all is good?pls the fear of Airller is the Beginning of wisdom in this thread so becareful o from wetin u yan e bi like say u dey try wan call her olodo wey know no book.i no dey oooooo.
i think the reason she hates Elisa is becos
One the director made her look like a slut and also made her weak and confused.she had this high vibes in the beginning and everyone loved her till later,she lost focus and didn't know what exactly she wanted but Gale on the other hand is very Ambitions who know what he wants and how to get it and to add that he is a perfect bad guy.looking innocent but really terrible and besides ladies love Bad guys.Abi Airller i dey right?

Now to todays business what is wrong with AIT,and the Director of this program.it was getting it's grove back but lost it again.How can you kill Paula like that or even shoot her that way(dem fit talk say she no die now)it's senseless.all they would have done is to make her get into a fight with Hemenis,trying to back out of the deal then got shot in the process that way it will make perfect sense

And Romina escaping now didn't just work for me at all maybe am expecting too much and getting less i don't know the whole program today was totally rubbish.well i guess is ending tomorrow that will be a perfect explanation to why AIT took it back at the beginning and ending it so early.i really pray it ends i don tire and just want to see the end and pls o Alaba boys abi na the Igbo boys don start o i was at Ikeja today and i see Fish Port Princess on dvd already.dem do spoil AIT market even b4 dem start to sell.well see u guys tomorrow and hope to get more views on todays episode especially from Myjoe and Goggler does 2 can spell very well and i like their views .
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by hashbal: 10:18am On Dec 03, 2009
@jeff
hahahhaahahahhaahaahahaa, as in u jst gt me cracking up, lol,
na u b chairman,me am jst a member i no fit snatch ella frm u, lol,
how fa now?hop u gud, jeffo abeg u no do justice to ystrday's episode for me, i dnt knw wtz gotten into me, my system seems not to lyk the programme any more,i find myself sleeping off at d wrong tym and waking up afta d program is over,so abeg break it down or pls airller,myjoe or any of our pple dt hv gone awol, pls come back the show is ending
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by clem2love(m): 11:26am On Dec 03, 2009
i think the sweetness of story have started,let's see what happens at the end of,but i will be very happy to see alisa and alahadrew come back together again,
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by ellab(f): 11:30am On Dec 03, 2009
Lmao.jeff,quick quick send ur size make i go mkt.u no tell me say i don become ur iyawo.u suppose do am d rivero and natalia style.i don vex.lol
Hashbal ow u Dey?i agree wif u.i didnt watch yestrdays episode.jeff or any1,giv us a detailed account.tanks.
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by hashbal: 11:44am On Dec 03, 2009
am aight ella, hmmn make i kip quiet b4 jefff wud say they shud arrest me ftalkn to his iyawo
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by Googler(m): 6:34pm On Dec 04, 2009
@ jeffoski

How are you doing?

Actually, I don't think the girl is an olodo, I think it is something else. And she is well within her bounds to express her opinions. She can also use pidgin and sms language in her posts if that is what she is comfortable with, but what is out of place is when she goes on to demand that others use it.

So Romina had a troubled childhood? I wonder how that will be used to justify the maximum pain she caused others. Initially scared Maria out of her wits.

Prinsesa ng Banyera at Ikeja? Jeez.
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by Kezzy24(f): 7:49pm On Dec 04, 2009
Am i d only 1 digusted wit Thursday's episode?
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by ellab(f): 1:38pm On Dec 05, 2009
Kezzy ma sis,it was rily annoyin.jus wen i tot paula was dead,i saw her shootin hermenes.lame.
I rily expected romina 2 deal wif maria bt notin happened.
Den 2 talk bout hectors part wif gayle,
Inshort im speechless.
Yeye telenovela.
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by Kezzy24(f): 6:56am On Dec 07, 2009
Ella b,Jeffoski,Airller,evry1 how una de?I hope ur wkend was wat u xpected it 2 b,if not we giv glory 2 God al d same.
@Ella,if not dat i wnt 2 c how Gael died,i won't bother myself watchin dis prog.Dat scene in Paula's house was so lame as u said,wat dey'l tel us is either shoulder wound or d bullet didn't pierce d heart she was lucky.@ dat close range RUBBISH.
Na d syd wey Jimenez shoot,na d hand she cari shoot,a hand dat shld if at al b deadened by pain.She stil get strength de run.
I rlly vex on Thurs.
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by hashbal: 9:27am On Dec 07, 2009
lol, it was annoyn yea, jst hope today,s wud b beta and the yeye program wud end dis week,
hop y'all had a wonderful weekend, btw congrats al fans of kevin, it was a kevolution
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by jenace999: 10:14am On Dec 07, 2009
Sup y'all? I bin goin tru all your posts without commentin cos i got nothin more 2 say. Just tired of complainin about this yeye prog.
Nonetheless i luv what u guys doing with d analysis.
Prof Myjoe, prof jèff, queen airller, madam ella, hashbal, kezzy, nanny o, googler etc you guys r da bomb. Appreciate all of your views eventhough i sometimes dont concure wit some of them. But all in all it was quite educative and most times inspiring. Gotta run now. Catch una l8r.
Peace, Am out.
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by jenace999: 10:15am On Dec 07, 2009
Sup y'all? I bin goin tru all your posts without commentin cos i got nothin more 2 say. Just tired of complainin about this yeye prog.
Nonetheless i luv what u guys r doing with d analysis.
Prof Myjoe, prof jèff, queen airller, madam ella, hashbal, kezzy, nanny o, googler etc you guys r da bomb. Appreciate all of your views eventhough i sometimes dont concure wit some of them. But all in all it was quite educative and most times inspiring. Gotta run now. Catch una l8r.
Peace, Am out.
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by jenace999: 10:15am On Dec 07, 2009
Nonetheless i luv what u guys r doing with d analysis.
Peace, Am out.
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by Kezzy24(f): 11:10pm On Dec 07, 2009
Hip Hip Hip Hurray,AT LONG LAST.
Pheew wat a dry endin.
G'nyt nd swit drimz.
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by hashbal: 10:56am On Dec 08, 2009
finally its a wrap, i tink gail died stupidly, aand d director let him off on a light note bcz dey made us bliv or shud i say dey tried to put pity in our minds dt he was doin all he did bcz he was twisted by the fact dt he thought hector wasnt his dad, bt does dt excuse the fact dt he killed so many pple or dt he ruined inmex?haba!!
nways when i saw dt rodrigo dreaming that he wass kissing alisa i was livid,i felt the prostitute was at it again onli 4him to wake up frm his dream, lol,
am glad hector n maria hooked up again, and well sergio deserved to marry alesa sha,
c hw romina bcame a mad woman, lol,
and also paula n alex hooked up, i cud say it was a fair ending,
guys tnk y'all for making the programme worth watching for me,
jeffo,ella,dreamara,airller,kezzy,jenance,and googler and my joe and any other persn i forgot to mention, tnk y'all kiss
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by MyJoe: 12:43pm On Dec 08, 2009
And so Elisa Montero marries Sergio Juarez and Maria Montero marries Hector Cervantes. A good story, although messed up in several ways. An engaging story full of twists, some of them foolish. Gael was dumb and wicked really, not all that smart. First off, there is no excuse good enough to betray a man who showed you so much love just because you heard he isn't your father. None. He had the best education. He had power and money. His father gave him INMEX. What, then, is the explanation for what he did? Gael was driven by a kind of hatred the director did not provide sufficient grounds for.

Those last pictures were beautiful, even though the director was still obsessed with twists till the last moment, some of them inane. Wonder what happened to Romina.

@kezzy
Let me say something about that gunshot. You see, guns are not common things in Nigeria, so most of us know nothing about them, except what we see in movies. It is usually in movies you see that when someone is shot with a pistol, whether a semiautomatic or revolver, he falls down and dies. In real life, when someone is shot with a pistol, he starts bleeding and may or may not be knocked out. But it is usually not so difficult to revive them with some attention. If they are hit in the heart, though, that can be dangerous, but people survive even heart shots. Professional assassins make use of riffles fitted with telescopic sights or if they use pistols, they come close and fire at the head. It is only when you shoot someone to the head that you may be 99% sure he will die. So Paula getting up was quite in order. Even Jose Himenez ought not to die. Gael too should not have survived. But that was a brilliant observation you made about the hand. I didn't take particular notice of that and so don't really know.

Thanks all.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Dorathy Is BBNaija 2020 First Runner Up. Watch Her Journey In The House / Van Damme VS Rob Van Damme / Bbnaija: After Khafi's Eviction, Tacha Did This (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.