Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,383 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) - TV/Movies (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) (70990 Views)

My Eternal On AIT, From 10-11am, Mon-fri. / The Second Chance: A Telenovela / Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by jenace999: 11:57pm On Nov 18, 2009
Jeff i wish i cud disagree wit some u, but i cant help than to agree more. Mayb we go start to dey call u "PROF JEFF", lol.
Catch una 2morow.
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by jenace999: 11:59pm On Nov 18, 2009
Jeff i wish i cud disagree wit u, but i cant help than to agree more. Mayb we go start to dey call u "PROF JEFF", lol.
Catch una 2morow.
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by jenace999: 10:21am On Nov 19, 2009
Is dis prog tryn 2 promote busy body? Elisa just dey migrate from house to house. Her next stop might be at hector's and then sergio's, rodrigo's and so on. Haba e don do. Abi dis na naija home video?
As 4 hector what kind of useless option is he givin 2 romina? Instead of makin rut in jail he wan send her go mental institutn after all she did. What rubbish!!! There is no more suspense and intrige in dis prog cos everythin is damn too obvious. Infact i fit write write prog wey make sense pass this one. Haba we no be small children.
My ppl abeg make una cool me down. Lol
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by jenace999: 10:57am On Nov 19, 2009
@ airller, abeg u nid 2 com put mouth 4 dis rubbish wey i dey go on 4 dis programe.
I dey really provoke.
Infact i dey plan 2 take d producer and his yeye director to court for having me waste my time watchin their yeye akpakala soap.
I think we d nairalanders should act our own soap and show them we can do better. But d problem is, who go b d lover boy and d lover girl?
I suggest prof jeff and ella b. Lol, Lol
make una no mind meo. Yall just take care ok.
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by hashbal: 1:31pm On Nov 19, 2009
guys i lost it yestrday, i just suspended watching the prog, bcz i jst slept off when gail dey do al those imaginations about pushing alesa down the stairs.
its gettn boring but i hope it wud get better next week or else i wud stop watching and jst wait for jeff to giv us d loaddown, its a pity that the director has lost the script,
ella,jenance n jeff hv a cheerful day
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by Kezzy24(f): 2:35pm On Nov 19, 2009
Hello evry1 it's quite a whyl,hope u guyz are doin fyn.I've been going thru d posts,enjoyin myself.
@Jenacee,thank u 4 d 1daful idea of MVP.
1stly a big Thank U 2 person dat started dis thread,(correct me if i'm wrong)Gracious Me.
2ndly,THANKS 2 evry1 dat made UMLB thread fun (esp)Jeffoski,Ella b,Airller,Dreamara nd Daniela 4 d updates,Shezy,Jenacee,Hashbal,Nanny o.
Lastly my MVP goes to 2 ppl,Jeffoski nd Ella b. 4 keepin dis thread going.
May Almighty God Bless Us All.
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by ellab(f): 4:54pm On Nov 19, 2009
Tanks kezzy.hi evry1.
Well,4 Yesterdays episode,its gud 2 know danny is alive.
Elisa,hmmm, dat gal beta stay away 4rom opheilia lik alex suggested.
I know no Wetin 2 comment again bt wen dis soap reaches an interestin point,una go c long post.
Ciao.
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by ellab(f): 11:00pm On Nov 19, 2009
Lol.3 down(major,romina,gonzalo).1(gayle) 2 go.
Kai men,na 2day i jus pity romina.helpless woman.gayle na don1.
I have a feelin dis soap is endin nxt wk.
Dreamara,show face 4 here Abeg.
Daniel and gina gettin married.gud 4 em.
Sergio and lisa, no comment.
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by Kezzy24(f): 11:12pm On Nov 19, 2009
Mmmm, Evil doesn't pay,Romina begged 4 death bt was rfused.Hector shldn't worry about wat 2 tel his daughter wen she grows up abt her mother,Romina has seen 2 dat herself.She neva rlly luvd her,d poor baby was just a means 2 an end.
As 4 Elisa,d more she opens her mouth d more confused she,no I bcome.
Thumbs Up 2 Ignacio,i rlly commend him 4 his dedication 2wards helpin Daniel nd Gina.
G'nyt ppl,can't wait 4 dis programme 2 end.Hope no oda TV Station gets it in their mind 2 do a re-run.
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by jeffoski(m): 3:38am On Nov 20, 2009
Hello everyone hope u all are doing great.Ella B,Hasbal,Jenace hope u all are fine Kezzy is good to have u back we miss you pls lets all look for Airller,Dreamara,nanny o and Daniella where all of them dey we really need to spice up dis trend before the show is finally over.

well lets get down to business.the program was ok but too me it has lost it's grove.am not feeling the effect anymore.even the climax we are suppose to feel is no longer there.I didn't feel anything when Romina was dealt with at all but don't let me spoil the program for others who are still catching their fun.

Iganaso really tired for Gina and Daniel if not for him Gina would have died and am glad she want to marry Daniel at least let his first wish come true.i have a feeling that he might die on their wedding day i just pray a miracle happens and he lives.

I was Happy when Gale gave romina the drugs too.let her know how it feels to do evil.see as she spoil Daniel life and the guy didn't do anything to her o his crime was to fall in love and be a mumu.that is another lesson you must learn o MUMU NO DEY PAY.IF YOU BE MUMU THERE IS A HIGH CHANCE THAT YOU WILL END UP DEAD.that is the second lesson like i promise i will be stating different lessons that are very clear here and that you must avoid in life.

Upon the whole fight that Hector is Fighting the man will still die ha that is another Mumu again.this mumu people are really nice and good people but their crime is dullness.the time his cancer was Encapsulated he would have gone on a vacation and rest first think of his life first but nooo Today Maria ,Tomorrow Romina next his children followed by inmex now see he won't live to see his daughter grow.That pickin don see parent wey born her i feel sorry for her becos at the end she will end up with Maria and you know what that means na ashawo she go turn too.

See as Amphilia don put Elisa for trouble now.Gale is going to kill her and something tells me Amphilia will do something stupid and end up getting killed instead of Elisa just like how she did well she got raped instead of Romina.that is another Mumu who would have end up having all that she wanted from the start.she lost focus and let herself be entangled in the web of the Sevantes.if she had mind her business,stayed wit hte old man she would have gotten very rich and then run away,or now that Gale has money use your woman power and collect as much as you can and then run for your dear life but nooooooooo she too go fall in love sef and now she is about to die.I hope you people i noticing something here,MUMU AND LOVE along with Losing Focus will lead to death.

Now the last part Elisa and Sergio.Why did that goat called Sergio write that letter?ok fine he wanted her to make a choice but he didn't give a very good reson and he allow that akuna kuna of a girl yeye him.What he would have told Elisa is that she is always fond of leaving him to someone else.why wasn't she confused when she was with him after she left Alahandro why did the confusion come when Rodriguez said he love her.

why wasn't she confued when he was about to leave and she was crying and saying she must walk so she can go find sergio and win him back.why does her confusiong always entail kissing Rodriguez?Agreed you had an accident and you life has changed but have you forgotten that if it wasn't for Sergio's love you would have died in that fire or remain in that hopeless marriage with Alejandro.Why did the Confusion have to come when Rodrigue came int o the picture.if she had said all this things she is saying nowwhen she divorced Alex it would have made sense and i would have reason with her but too me she is just selfish and trying to see who will be better in bed between the 2 guys.The yeye girl nearly confuse me sef yesterday o.How i wish Sergio fit give Chibela belle and Marry her then Elisa body go come down.the director would have just introduce a fine babe into this picture now just like paula to be all over Sergio then i for see if Elisa go they talk wetin she they talk.The director Bleep up by letting Paula be with Alex he would have made alex fall for another person and then Paula will be hitting on Sergio now.

all i will advise Sergio now is to travel and leave town and instead of that Rodrigo to concentrate on getting better.ANOTHER MUMU he is in Love.

well let see wat happens nextweek i just pray it ends very soon till then all my people havea lovely weekend and Kezzy thank you for voting me o
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by ellab(f): 6:19am On Nov 20, 2009
Lol.
Jeff, MUMUNESS NA D BEGINNING OF WISDOM.
Bt lik u said,in evry episode,a lesson must be learnt.
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by Kezzy24(f): 4:50pm On Nov 20, 2009
@Jeff,u're ryt concernin Elisa,funny enuff she shares d same selfish similarities wit her Mom.I wonder,if Diego's Mum were alive,wat part Elisa'l b playin in Sergio's lyf or vice versa.
I also agree wit u dat anoda woman shld av been introduced 4 Alex,nd not b paired wit Paula.D reason i hate Paula in dis prog.is her sneakiness(d way she entered Alex's lyf)4get d girl is gud act.
4 Maria,i wish som1 ll point out her selfishness 2 her.Blamin Romina 4 her probs wit Hector is pure nonsense.
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by ellab(f): 6:36pm On Nov 20, 2009
Kezzy,if luisa-diegos mum stil Dey alive,elisa no go go near.mehn,i rily miss her in dis show.she 4 don expose gayle yansh finish.
Well,c u guys nxt wk.ve a 9ice wkend.
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by Airller(f): 7:29pm On Nov 20, 2009
hey wasap ma people?
how is everyone doing?i can see a lot has been going on.na wa o.una no good o.una just comot me for setting sha.i no worry cos i gt God(lol).

@ellab.jeff,jenace,dreamy,danny,kezzy,hasbal,any every other person(no vex if i no mention your name na becos i no remebr but i still hail u sha. makle una no vex o.una still dey watch this nonsense programme? after my advice,e mean say una no dey hear word at all.and i wish say i know una house 1 by1.i for con flog una send una to go sleep.lol(dnt mind me i am watching too o). grin grin wink

as per MVP levels, ehen make una come wetin be all the ye ye nonsense wen una dey do.y una no choose me.e be like say una wan see the wrath of the only honorable for this room.from small pikin na im i don dey lead either by will or by force.una dey hear me so?make i even list am.nursery till ss3(klass captain) university(class rep to SUG presido)so tell me y i no go rulle this room cry cry cry.make una do well b4 i do crase for una well well.dat ella b and jeff dey feel like ''beyonce collecting awards'' wetin be thank you.una tiff my award una dey happy put.just wait make i catch una. grin grin grin cool cool

lollllllllllllllllll grin grin grin dont mind me i am just being silly.its the greatest idea i have heard in this room (unlike fighting& insults).pls o i dont mean u all never had good ideas o.i beta shout b4 someone start with me.
MY NOMINEES FOR THE MVP OF THIS TREAD ARE AS FOLLOWSsadNA HERE EFFECT GO ENTER AS IN GRAMMY AWARDS)
1.ELLA B for dailies
2.JEFFOSKI for the long posts(3rd testament)
3.JENACE for calling elisa names regularly
4.DREAMY for late and high blood presure phophecies
5.NANNY O for''ONLY God knows y''
AND THE WINNER IS''''GBAM GBAM GBAM NACK THE DRUM MY FRIEND''''' LET ME CHECK AGAIN''OH! YES AND THE WINNER IS

BONNIE AND CLYDE sorry ELLA B AND JEFFOSKI.WHERE ARE DEY.SEE ME IN CAMERA FOR YOUR AWARDS. grin grin coolLOL
make una remeber thank una mama and papa o.cos na them send una go scholl wen una take read book.lol

dont mind me jare.just acting nutty.my MVP's are ella b and jeffo.stay blessed guys.

ME I WANT TO CREATE AND ONE O.i.e BEST FIGHT.who do u think had the best fight
FOR ME its jeffo and kezzy cos i couldnt stop laffing wen i read the whole thing.
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by Airller(f): 7:52pm On Nov 20, 2009
NOW TO BUSINESS
pls o can some body tell me if ELISA is still normal.the girl is in need of help mental one for that matter.wat was all the drama with sergio for?well i dont blame her.its sergio i blame.me i kuku like nigerian men in this aspect.imagine if sergio was a nigerian, i swear chibela for don carry belle for am.she kuku dey take care of diego b4.i swear elisa is useless.i wish gayle's imagination was tru or he shud gie her a dose of that drug.@ least she go understand say APROKO DEY DANGEROUS.she no say she no get legs na she con dey go people house pass.na wa o.who be the director sef?

as for maria what do you expect.no be the same nonsense she don teach all her children.i just dey pity daniel.the poor boy just spoil im life for nuttin.emiliana say she dey dream bad dream.she never halla,she just start.next time she go dey hear word.papa mumu and pikin mumu don win rumina at last.na God save them.dm no go for get ha for life.as for paula i no fit talk.wen she for help me kick elisa,beat am wel
rodriguez is the greatest goat i have ever seen.i pray that paralysis will catch him again in 1 million folds.i hate the guy.his license shud be seized i swear.

KING gael.the guy is my friend for now.i love the way he is dealing with all of them.its good for that doc rosara,in her next life she'll be smart.as for ophillia,i cant wait for gael to kill her.the girl is annoying(abeg na me send am message?)but i want dem to catch gael sha o cos i no support bad.

as for sergio(elisa's bingo) im no get sense sam sam.instead make im go find one beta chikala thats ''HOT'' and forget that useless and fustraed cripple for her chair.

IN AL THE SOAP IS RIDICULOUS DE DIRECTOR HAS SPOILT IT.

TAKE CARE GUYS I'LL TALK LERRA BYE FOR NOW.
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by hashbal: 10:56pm On Nov 20, 2009
hi guys,jeff baba tnx 4thur's breakdown,lyk i sd me i dnt evn enjoy wtchn it on tevee anymor,i prefer 2read ur posts, so tnk you!!
As 4 elisa,iv neva lykd her ,shs an ingrate,wayward unfaithful grl(shs kisd rodrigo 2ce woo,yet sergio is d selfish 1) and sh also marid alehandro 4money, i wish sergio cud do away wiv her,sh dznt deserv hm.
So romina don die?remain gail n orphelia,
Hv a gr8 weeknd my pple,
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by ellab(f): 12:06am On Nov 21, 2009
Airller,its gud 2 ve u bak.
Tanks 4 d award bt i still tink u and jeff deserve it more dan i do.
Lmao 4 3rd testament by jeff.
Its gud 2 ve u bak dear.ve fun.
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by Googler(m): 5:49pm On Nov 23, 2009
Hello people. Permit me to enter.

@My Joe

Why do you think this director is not doing a good job?
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by MyJoe: 5:54pm On Nov 23, 2009
@Googler

Have you watched the soap from the beginning?
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by Googler(m): 5:55pm On Nov 23, 2009
No.
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by MyJoe: 6:02pm On Nov 23, 2009
Me too. But I have made deductions and I read thread from the beginning.
To answer your question, the flaws are manifold. First off, the only plausible characters in this story are the villains. All characters in a story ought to be rounded but having a story in which only some of the villains are three-dimensional is, I think, a capital offence, and I think a kid of six would refrain from taping a script like that. The good guys in the story suck. And then there is another problem: this director makes it look as if all Mexican men live for is women. There are sparks of brilliance, yes, but the whole story is bad.
Sorry, got to leave now.
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by Googler(m): 6:04pm On Nov 23, 2009
Ok. I didn't read thread from the beginning. It's quite laborious reading unedited stuff. I guess people type in a hurry and dispense with punctuations in anonymous forums. But I know the story fairly well. Let's see tomorrow and let's begin by talking about the characters. I will be here late morning. Hope to catch you.
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by nannyo(f): 6:08pm On Nov 23, 2009
@arielle; na aw 4 u o,
me i just dey vex 4 d whole prog
make daniel die so that i no go dey see that  im irritatin love
elisa already no get aim for life, too bad they made her the actress
uphelia as far as am concerned was the one that thought gale how to kill, so why is she complainin?
hecttor is  , i dnt know what to say but he is fooled by romina because of the baby
make dem do finsih the prog mak i see the unfortunate man wey go marry allicia
am just tired  because dem don fa;ll my hand embarassed embarassed cry cry
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by Airller(f): 7:38pm On Nov 23, 2009
wadup everybody?
just got back from work.how una dey?i think i surport jeff on this one lets all come togeda on this tread since its about to end.
@nanny o.hey wassup?wetin i do na?i feeel your comment jare.the whole thing is wacko.
@ella b and jeff(bonnie and cylde) how una dey?hope u guys are chilling.elisa matter no go kill us o.
@dremara,gracious me,daniella, come wetin sef una want make we use torch light dey search una out like people wen lost? ;Dabi dem don kiddnap una grin?abeg make una even show sign say una dey ok.seriously o i care,lol.
@jenace999, my paddy wen get mouth how things hope dem dey run well.between me and you i no know who hate that fustated cripple pass.
@kezzy,shezy, how una dey jare?i hope say una sef don tire for this show.cos to me home video take style beta pass am.lol
@googler,my joe-you both shud just go and thank your stars that you didnt start from the begining cos by now,you'll just break your tee veee out of anger i tell you.as for the director,googler bone story he is the most useless and sensless director i ever heard of.i dont even want to know his name.he is a wacked brain

about the show,cant wait to see their show of foolisness and stupidity today.talk to ya all lerra.a ma see saw lol lipsrsealed undecided cool grin
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by ellab(f): 11:21pm On Nov 23, 2009
@airller,ow u Dey.
@nanny o.welcome.
@google,welcome oh.
Hashbal,jeff,una gud evenin.ow una wkend?
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by jeffoski(m): 2:11am On Nov 24, 2009
HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
is good to have Airller Back we missed you so much i can't imagine that u have left like 3 post and am just coming.Now the forum is almost back and the league of Extra Ordinary Gentle Men and Ladies are almost Complete pls where is Dreamara,Daniella and Gracious?if they have kidnap you let us know so we can pay ur ransom abi people am i right?we fit pay their ransom now we too get mouth any way i had a great weekend and is good to be back with great people like you all.
Ella B Jenace Nanny o Hashbal,kezzy and Shezy how una dey hope u all had a great weekend.to our New Comers Google and My joe you are welcome wish u guys join earlier can't really tell wat ur abilities are wether na yabis,Combat,prophesy,confessor or just peace maker lol but is good to have u here u are welcome.We are sorry for any typographical errors and the way we jam jam words.i do that alot and neva notices till i post but my people always understand me and am sure u will as time goes on

Now for Mondays download.Monday was just too funny thanks to Romina she nearly take laugh kill me omo madness no bi better thing at all o see a whole almighty romina reduced to nonsense.i nearly feel sori for her but when i see Daniel i change mind.They should all pray that Romina doesn't escape from that mental home else all of them don die including small Diego wey no know anything.

As for Amphila why is she also acting Mad when she dey tell her husband to kill people she she no know say their spirit go pursue her.she neva see anything yet.and stupid husband wey wife say make he put hand for fire himself do am now they blame her.na so Adam blame eve sef .I was happy abit when Gale said he wanted to kill Elisa but i know want that one o i know say Elisa know dey try at all but not to the extent of wishing her death.i know support that one at all.if it's possible for him to kidnap her and torture her small so she will learn her lesson that amebo and over sabi no good and know the value of Sergio in her life too.I just know Amphilia will do something stupid and end up killed at the end i just pray they do it soon am tired of this long suspense.

Am glad Natalie is back at least she has cleared her head and is ready to face Rivero even if she still feels Nervous abit is normal.If Sergio have done this he would have known his stand with Elisa by now and not be used like a lap dog imagine what him and Rodrigo were doing.so stupid and Childish.if na me Rodrigo come my house come begin go tru my bar to drink god know say i for break him head or find way make him paralise come back then push am from the stairs but nooooooooooooooooo two useless people dem dey drink becos of cripple cme dey make yeye bet and at Rodrigo age e no sabi check email why will he when he is busy seducing all his female patient Goat.

Abeg whcih kia yeye Marriage bi that wey everyone they talk weting father hooo sorry ignaso they talk i bin fear wether Alahandro sef wan talk the prayer mecos that wan for mean say he go kiss elisa and pls ooooooooooooooooooooooooo make Gina no leave Danieal alone wit Elisa for room o she fit kiss am now talk say na pity she they pity am.she no dey waste time to kiss man i sori for who go marry am na so she go kiss driver,houseboy,cook and all the men finish including small Diego if care is not taken,Akuna kuna.

well let see wat happens on Tuesday Monday was just cool nothing spectacular. and pls o make una no forget to vote for me as the next MVP very soon i go dey Celebrity takes 2 season 3 takes to Nairaland and my dance partner will be no other that Ella b abi Babe wetin u feel grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by ellab(f): 8:30am On Nov 24, 2009
Lol.jeff,i ll gladly be ur dance partner.
Una c ow d mighty has fallen?romina make me laugh Yesterday.she don Dey c ghost.
Sergio and rodrigo na big babies dem be.see as, inshort dem Dey make me vex.
Congrats 2 gina and daniel sha.
Catch yall l8r.chall.
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by hashbal: 11:16am On Nov 24, 2009
guys i dnt know wat i wud do without y'all, ystrnyt i started watchn it and wen the scene of alisa n rivero's grlfrnd was shown i jst slept off, i thnk its bcz alisa dey vex me na why i no dey enjoy d programme again,
i hope today's episode wud b as intresting as u described ystrday's, hv a nyc day, cheers
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by Googler(m): 11:28am On Nov 24, 2009
Thanks, Jeff. I am a script writer. MyJoe seems to love analysis and so do I.

@MyJoe
Howdy? You were condemning the story yesterday. Just before we get into this characterization business, in lsat night episode I really enjoyed that conversation between Sergio and Rodrigo. Real gentlemen. Similar thing happened in the Nigerian movie Letters to a Stranger. Watched it?
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by MyJoe: 11:41am On Nov 24, 2009
Hi everyone. Hi Googler. Yeah, I laughed a bit at that scene. It was good but it adds nothing to the story and I will explain why presently. No, I wasn’t condemning the story. I even like it. It’s full of twists and turns that keep you on the edge of your seat. What surprises me is that a director of the calibre of Victor Hugo Martinez sacrifices discipline for twists. For example read back on this thread and see how much people have cursed Elisa for giving that kiss to Rodrigo. In classical tragedies a hero or protagonist can be good or bad but never weak. That action made Elisa appear weak. Now a defence is that she kissed him out of pity. But I thought about it and that isn’t the reason. The only reason is that Martinez wanted to create a twist so as to create a situation that would have us guessing whether Elisa will marry Sergio or Rodrigo. It has never worked with me, anyway. The way I see it is Elisa is in love with Sergio and has never been with Rodrigo. A woman of Elisa’s character can never abandon the man she loves and go with a flight of fancy like Rodrigo. Therefore, Elisa cannot marry Rodrigo. She will either marry Sergio or she will not marry anyone, “walk alone” like she put it. For me, no much suspense in the whole Rodrigo business.
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by Googler(m): 11:43am On Nov 24, 2009
Yes, I read those posts condemning Elisa. I think she deserves much of it.
Re: Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) by MyJoe: 11:46am On Nov 24, 2009
No, she doesn’t. What we have is a directorial error. One thing I have learnt from this thread is that in spite of all the thrash being churned out by Nollywood, many of our people can still tell good stuff from bad one, grain from chaff. First let look at the characterization of the whole drama.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Dorathy Is BBNaija 2020 First Runner Up. Watch Her Journey In The House / Van Damme VS Rob Van Damme / Bbnaija: After Khafi's Eviction, Tacha Did This (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.