Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,592 members, 7,955,178 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:52 PM

Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets (95718 Views)

Photo Of President Buhari & Osinbajo Smiling Before His Departure To London / Hameed Ali Orders Customs Officers To Declare Assets In 14 Days / Governors, Ministers Must Declare Assets – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by marv1: 10:22pm On Sep 03, 2015
ShineuEye:

Can Buhari trace his plot of land in Dubai?
Am also trying to trace my plot of land on the moon. Buhari has only N30mil yet his wife can afford N10mil watch.

Who is Buhari trying to fooooool? Who owns that Asokoro lakeside mansion located at number 9, Udo Udoma Street, Asokoro, Abuja?

The N2.1 Billion house below is now my own since Buhari is too ashamed to declare it.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2477249_5a_jpegafd6c8022c8c6d205cc79d39eed3fb2e
What is the big deal? So u dont know that some women are richer than their husbands? Why are u screaming as if it is unusual? These days more women are earning more than their husbands. Confirmed.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by LouisVanGaal(m): 10:22pm On Sep 03, 2015
Pls has 100 days elapsed? Cc Barcanista, anonimi, severussnape, israeliairforce, mogidi, agaba123, and ALL wailers

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by ernieboy(m): 10:22pm On Sep 03, 2015
kaboninc:

You're funny.

If I declare that I have 'shares' in your company, does it make an sense to you? As one who is responsible, does it not make sense to know the value of those shares since I can sell part of it?
Especially companies not publicly traded?

You declare assets to put a quantity and a value. Ever heard of a blind trust scheme?
They have already put a value to the share that was how they arrive at about 30 million.
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by engrjacuzzi: 10:23pm On Sep 03, 2015
PMB is a big liar.....PYO is also a corrupt man. why did it take them over 100 days to declare their assets? buhari could even be richer than Yar'adua, and corrupt GEJ.
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by bettercreature(m): 10:23pm On Sep 03, 2015
BiafranNigerian:
I think you need to crawl back to the cave you came out from. These are honorary positions dedicated to charity, not a front to embezzle and buy wristwatches. That wristwatch is a proceed of fraud.
My brother please wail with senses,we need valid points to vote out APC comes 2019, stop criticizing all APC moves,i dont even know what your thief brother did for your region when he was in power

6 Likes

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by aristosoft(m): 10:24pm On Sep 03, 2015
Just wondering while an "Ordinary" ex-commissioner would have more assets than ab ex-military administrator of a state, ex-president and general of Nigerian Army, former minister for Petroleum resources.

Make a wail in the wailers' language.

#IseeAManofIntegrity

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by Nobody: 10:24pm On Sep 03, 2015
THUNDER FIRE DEMOCRACY
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by sichri(m): 10:25pm On Sep 03, 2015
No comment.
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by dayowunmi(m): 10:26pm On Sep 03, 2015
Finally! A president that gives a damn about declaring his assets.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by clemmonce(m): 10:27pm On Sep 03, 2015
ShineuEye:

Can Buhari trace his plot of land in Dubai?
Am also trying to trace my plot of land on the moon. Buhari has only N30mil yet his wife can afford N10mil watch.

Who is Buhari trying to fooooool? Who owns that Asokoro lakeside mansion located at number 9, Udo Udoma Street, Asokoro, Abuja?

The N2.1 Billion house below is now my own since Buhari is too ashamed to declare it.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2477249_5a_jpegafd6c8022c8c6d205cc79d39eed3fb2e
Your foolishness knows no bound. Can't the watch be given to her as a gift? you are too dull to imagine this. You read it how that a lot of people gave him cars after his car was destroyed by Bokoharam. So how much is 10million naira watch ?.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by Nobody: 10:27pm On Sep 03, 2015
engrjacuzzi:
PMB is a big liar.....PYO is also a corrupt man. why did it take them over 100 days to declare their assets? buhari could even be richer than Yar'adua, and corrupt GEJ.
My man, he was trying to count his cows..

U know the number just AUTOMATICALLY increased.. to 270 from 150(during elections)...

So COWS are now ducks

Sai BUHARI
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by Jesusloveyou: 10:28pm On Sep 03, 2015
Davvymavvy:
Buhari was a "poor" general
even as a formal head of state, no foreign account, and as d pioneer chairman of nnpc, he has no oil well or a common filling station, is very rare even in advanced country

4 Likes

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by marv1: 10:30pm On Sep 03, 2015
engrjacuzzi:
Your brother GEJ did not declare his throughout his 6 years. We neva know what he has uptil now. Yet u support him and u neva complain.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by barcaboi(m): 10:31pm On Sep 03, 2015
1stGenius:
Okay.Why did it take them all this while to declare their assets?Yeye dey smell.
sebi dem declare.....fake or real....let's hear from GEJ. ..

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by ShineuEye: 10:32pm On Sep 03, 2015
clemmonce:
Your foolishness knows no bound. Can't the watch be given to her as a gift? you are too dull to imagine this. You read it how that a lot of people gave him cars after his car was destroyed by Bokoharam. So how much is 10million naira watch ?.

You think you made sense with the above?
How come the same people who gave her N10mil watch couldn't donate to her husband to purchase his nomination form?
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by 12345DKO(m): 10:33pm On Sep 03, 2015
Glory be to God in the highest for giving us leaders who gives a DAMN about asset declaration, unlike before when one particular eastern hero said he does not give a damn about declaring his assets.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by Jesusloveyou: 10:33pm On Sep 03, 2015
engrjacuzzi:
how can a honest man be richer than corrupt gej,

3 Likes

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by Image123(m): 10:34pm On Sep 03, 2015
kaboninc:

You're funny.

If I declare that I have 'shares' in your company, does it make an sense to you? As one who is responsible, does it not make sense to know the value of those shares since I can sell part of it?
Especially companies not publicly traded?

You declare assets to put a quantity and a value. Ever heard of a blind trust scheme?
Declaring quantity to the CCB already serves that purpose, declaring to the public is discretionary. The important stuff is already known and public. After he leaves office, it's fairly easy to judge embezzlement compared to other officials past and present.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by oaslink: 10:34pm On Sep 03, 2015
Mynd44:

You are so absolved in hate that you don't want to see beyond your nose.

stop hating, it is bad for your health

Nigeria major problem is existing of people like you and you know it.
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by kadree(m): 10:36pm On Sep 03, 2015
Dis declaration is well bn felt n understood by d looters. Sincerely, dis isn't d best of news to dem. because d ferocity wey Buhari go unleash on dem go pass thunder strike combined with earth tremor.
If u know any, ask dem... dey will tell u better.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by barcaboi(m): 10:36pm On Sep 03, 2015
BiafranNigerian:
Liars. Straight face liars. His wife wears a 10 million Naira wristwatch.
did we vote for his wife? how daft can u be? She owns one of the best spas in the country; did you google it? at least GMB was former head of state and VP has been a lawyer for years...abeg what was GEJ doing b4 politics and how come he hasn't declared his assets......b4 and after. .....

3 Likes

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by datribune: 10:36pm On Sep 03, 2015
Change is truly here. God bless our amiable president and our indefatigable vice-president.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by EMMAXBLESS(m): 10:38pm On Sep 03, 2015
Story for the gods ooo U people think we are all fools I don't agree with this at alll. Let call a spear a spear and a spade a spade.... #Nonsense#
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by Festiecj(m): 10:40pm On Sep 03, 2015
who are fooling abeg? After stealing for many months now they want to declare, is already late we no longer need it.
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by Jarus(m): 10:41pm On Sep 03, 2015
aristosoft:
Just wondering while an "Ordinary" ex-commissioner would have more assets than ab ex-military administrator of a state, ex-president and general of Nigerian Army, former minister for Petroleum resources.

Make a wail in the wailers' language.

#IseeAManofIntegrity

I work in an oil company and we engage law firms for legal services. A 1 hour review of work by a partner in a top law firm goes for as much as $2k (NGN400k). They bill in dollars (at least before Emefiele came up with anti-dollarizatoon policies).

If you're a partner in, not to talk of owning, a top law firm, you will easily be a millionaire.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by Abagworo(m): 10:42pm On Sep 03, 2015
I love Buhari forever. He is the 1st real President of Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by Image123(m): 10:43pm On Sep 03, 2015
ShineuEye:

You think you made sense with the above?
How come the same people who gave her N10mil watch couldn't donate to her husband to purchase his nomination form?

One cannot say for sure the amount/worth of her watch. Two, she can be richer than or more personal savings conscious than her husband. Three,the gifts a woman gets are usually more than a man's. Four, getting gifts and show of love as a elected president or family is not the same level and recognition as getting gifts and favours as a non-ruling party primaries contestant. Let these sayings sink in.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by BigElEddy(m): 10:43pm On Sep 03, 2015
smuth:

Money and house nkor?...abi na juju Buhari dey use? The same juju he take catch him mumu followers, all APC followers need serious deliverance

So as a Major General person no fit build house? Common teachers they build beta hauz

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by kaboninc(m): 10:43pm On Sep 03, 2015
Image123:

Declaring quantity to the CCB already serves that purpose, declaring to the public is discretionary. The important stuff is already known and public. After he leaves office, it's fairly easy to judge embezzlement compared to other officials past and present.

OKAY!!!!
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by bigerboy200: 10:44pm On Sep 03, 2015
WAILING WAILERS OHHH...THEY WERENT ESPPERIN IT

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by Ndeewonu: 10:45pm On Sep 03, 2015
sammyj:
Wailers food is ready come and eat and spew your usual trash . However, PMB and PYO are truly men of integrity if this report is true. Change as come cool wink

You are just funny!
How long does it take a man of integrity to declare his assets?
For your information, 100 days of suspense is more than enough to build as many skyscrapers as possible using stolen funds of FG.
We should not be talking about this Assets Declaration of "Men of Integrity" after almost four months! That in itself is fraudulent!
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by ShineuEye: 10:45pm On Sep 03, 2015
[s]
Image123:

One cannot say for sure the amount/worth of her watch. Two, she can be richer than or more personal savings conscious than her husband. Three,the gifts a woman gets are usually more than a man's. Four, getting gifts and show of love as a elected president or family is not the same level and recognition as getting gifts and favours as a non-ruling party primaries contestant. Let these sayings sink in.
[/s]

Stop spinning out of control, fools may buy your lame attempt at spin, am not as gullible as you.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply)

Ministerial List: What Buhari Did That Shocked Tinubu, Osinbajo – New Telegraph / Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban / Saraki Snubbed Tinubu, Tinubu Called Him Back & Greeted Him (Throwback Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.