Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

Union Bank vs Buhari Trending On Twitter (pics) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Union Bank vs Buhari Trending On Twitter (pics) (43552 Views)

President Buhari Trending On Twitter Over His Vacation / "Fearless Buhari" Trending On Twitter - See Screenshots / Buhari Trending On Twitter, Read Reactions From Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Union Bank vs Buhari Trending On Twitter (pics) by zubby29(m): 9:22am On Sep 04, 2015
go go ubn plc,dats my bank
Re: Union Bank vs Buhari Trending On Twitter (pics) by Nobody: 9:27am On Sep 04, 2015
My Nysc account was opened with union bank during my service year,i still maintain d account,union bank is the only bank u make transactions without long queues n delays
Re: Union Bank vs Buhari Trending On Twitter (pics) by Nobody: 9:28am On Sep 04, 2015
AfroSisi:
Everybody used to yarb us, now they want to join us. Hahaha it's good to be big, strong and reliable. Thanks sai baba

Now ... Building simpler, smarter bank

1 Like

Re: Union Bank vs Buhari Trending On Twitter (pics) by IYANGBALI: 9:37am On Sep 04, 2015
tobimillar:

See ur big head? You just want me to notice you abi? O.k I have noticed you... are u happy now? oya go and give testimony that u got noticed by me
I no dey go church
Re: Union Bank vs Buhari Trending On Twitter (pics) by zubby29(m): 9:44am On Sep 04, 2015
IYANGBALI:
na dat your 15 thousand naira monthly salary you dey call money?mtcheeeeeeew
hw i wish u can dash him d 15k.big boy
Re: Union Bank vs Buhari Trending On Twitter (pics) by zubby29(m): 9:51am On Sep 04, 2015
omenka:
Nigerians ehn. cheesy cheesy

Seriously, I can only open an acc with that bank at gun point! cheesy
sir omenka plz kip ur money werevr it is,we dnt need it #ubn plc#pmb
Re: Union Bank vs Buhari Trending On Twitter (pics) by omenka(m): 9:56am On Sep 04, 2015
zubby29:
sir omenka plz kip ur money werevr it is,we dnt need it #ubn plc#pmb
Lol. I can see you are a staff. How's management taking this publicity bro? Una gats pay Baba for advert oo. cheesy
Re: Union Bank vs Buhari Trending On Twitter (pics) by Obanz2(f): 9:58am On Sep 04, 2015
dayowunmi:
Union bank! Big strong reliable!
agree big strong n reliable but dey have bad network not reliable in d area of atm
Re: Union Bank vs Buhari Trending On Twitter (pics) by loomer: 10:05am On Sep 04, 2015
agarawu23:
I imagine how crowdy Union bank will be henceforth with the latest trend.

Na still under my pillow my money go stay, if angel like make him come bank with naija banks na dem sabi.

Naija banks wey no dey loyal
Re: Union Bank vs Buhari Trending On Twitter (pics) by kazzonline: 10:09am On Sep 04, 2015
Is it not the same bank pmb loaned 27mil for his presidential ticket?why all d noise now??
Re: Union Bank vs Buhari Trending On Twitter (pics) by Nobody: 10:13am On Sep 04, 2015
IYANGBALI:
I no dey go church

Oya rush go moshalashi.....today na jimoh...tell chief imam say u get testimony....tell him I tobimillar replied you and and you desperately need to share your testimony
Re: Union Bank vs Buhari Trending On Twitter (pics) by Nobody: 10:26am On Sep 04, 2015
A marketer started this thread on tweeter! Its boring to my liking. See the dead battery on the fone sef, marketing job no gree make e charge fone.
Re: Union Bank vs Buhari Trending On Twitter (pics) by Duobahotel: 10:34am On Sep 04, 2015
yea
Re: Union Bank vs Buhari Trending On Twitter (pics) by shut(f): 11:31am On Sep 04, 2015
agarawu23:
you are still a kid breast feeding. You don't seems to understand the main issue on ground smiley

Why not you explain grandpa Methuselah

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Union Bank vs Buhari Trending On Twitter (pics) by megalife: 11:35am On Sep 04, 2015
salaboiz:
UNION BANK......hhehehehe
.....weting you dey wait for, go open account with union jire

#The president's Bank#Union Bank

Union bank enjoying free advert Since 1960!

1 Like

Re: Union Bank vs Buhari Trending On Twitter (pics) by tuniski: 11:38am On Sep 04, 2015
So na Union bank be the yeye bank wey borrow buhari 27m for APC form! That was fraud. Anyway, this is not assets and liabilities declaration.
Re: Union Bank vs Buhari Trending On Twitter (pics) by Acecube(m): 12:15pm On Sep 04, 2015
Even if Obama opens an account with Union Bank... I wont... FirstBank all the way #SaiBuhari
Re: Union Bank vs Buhari Trending On Twitter (pics) by blazers007: 12:29pm On Sep 04, 2015
tobimillar:

You sure you ain't working with first bank? Cos first bank itself is not foolproof. If union can go down, then first bank can go down too...

Nah, ain't working with first bank. Just felt since d first bank (bn d oldest bank in Nig) has bn able to stand firm through thin and thick; d probability of it going down is very low when u compare it with other banks.

Note: I know little about banking, so pardon my ignorance if I have displayed any. Just stating d obvious (First bank started operations about 23 yrs b4 Union).
Re: Union Bank vs Buhari Trending On Twitter (pics) by breakeven: 12:40pm On Sep 04, 2015
That dead bank? Baba better go and remove his money from there before the money disapear. union bank is already a dead bank.
Re: Union Bank vs Buhari Trending On Twitter (pics) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 12:44pm On Sep 04, 2015
Buhari and Union Bank have one thing in common and that is DISCPLINE! I bank with Union Bank too and I have never for once regretted doing so.
Re: Union Bank vs Buhari Trending On Twitter (pics) by esecoal(m): 12:55pm On Sep 04, 2015
shut the fuckup
wailin wails
so u not feeling that goose bump and flustered readiong this..sure
shut:
Jeez!
Nigerians can be so hysterical and hell of noise makers,they just take light of every issue,joke and make a nonsense of it.

Can someone tell me why the heck union bank is trending for the wrong reason on Nigeria's Twitter ?
Re: Union Bank vs Buhari Trending On Twitter (pics) by dayowunmi(m): 1:14pm On Sep 04, 2015
Obanz2:
agree big strong n reliable but dey have bad network not reliable in d area of atm
No mind them, they are very old and archaic no wonder pa buhari is banking with them, but with this wave of free publicity dem don dey get with the buhari asset declaration issue, I trust dem go change to align with the changing times.
Re: Union Bank vs Buhari Trending On Twitter (pics) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Sep 04, 2015
there is a Union Bank near my area... smiley
Re: Union Bank vs Buhari Trending On Twitter (pics) by musulumi(m): 1:31pm On Sep 04, 2015
Too much grammar is your problem and challenge ..................... save your self the stress and headache ok ?

shut:
Jeez!
Nigerians can be so hysterical and hell of noise makers,they just take light of every issue,joke and make a nonsense of it.

Can someone tell me why the heck union bank is trending for the wrong reason on Nigeria's Twitter ?
Re: Union Bank vs Buhari Trending On Twitter (pics) by vivacious01: 2:10pm On Sep 04, 2015
viktagorion:
*singing union bank, big strong reliable*
The song should now be,Union Bank,Bigger,Stronger and More reliable,lol.
Re: Union Bank vs Buhari Trending On Twitter (pics) by Tonnierichy(m): 2:29pm On Sep 04, 2015
20pounds:
It was the horse that attracted baba. He saw the horse logo, remembered all the durbars he used to watch as a boy and it created a bond between the two.

I am sure the account was opened in their Area 3, Abuja office; where they have a sturdy house standing infront of the building. On the day the account was opened, baba walked close and touched the horse, he felt the legs and certified it strong. He also took cognisance of the fact that horse represents strenght.

He went in...

Baba: "good mornin, how are you?"

Bank clerk: "good morning sir"

Baba: "please, is your bank the owner of the horse outside?"

Bank clerk: "horse?...oh, the logo..yes sir"

Baba: "ok,you people must like horses very well..?"

Bank clerk: "yes we do sir"

Baba: "that is good! I prefer cows, but I like horses too. I just have fewer horses than cows"

Bank clerk: "ok sir. May be you can open an account for your horses and cows here"

Baba: "sure?"

Bank clerk: "yes sir"

Baba: "ok. I hope 5000 will be enough to open the account?"

Bank clerk: "yes sir. What is your name sir?"

Baba: "Muhammadu Buhari..."

Bank clerk: "General Buhari !..."

Baba: "don't bother with the general"

If any bank wants baba as a customer, they should hurry to the Ministry of trades and Investment and change their trademark and logo to the following;

1. Cow

2. Mud houses

3. Military boots.

4. Helmet

5. Carmouflage uniform

6. Plot number of the land in Port-Harcourt not found yet.

You actually had to write all this?! All in a bid to bring curse on ur head?! undecided
Re: Union Bank vs Buhari Trending On Twitter (pics) by 400billionman: 2:34pm On Sep 04, 2015
AfroSisi:
Everybody used to yarb us, now they want to join us. Hahaha it's good to be big, strong and reliable. Thanks sai baba

Sure you are above 60. Old peoples bank.
Re: Union Bank vs Buhari Trending On Twitter (pics) by 400billionman: 2:36pm On Sep 04, 2015
shut:
Jeez!

O girl, calm down and shut the hell up.

Rather, come for lunch..
Re: Union Bank vs Buhari Trending On Twitter (pics) by 400billionman: 2:38pm On Sep 04, 2015
Poverty dey make people misyarn anyhow. Must we make a joke of everything. ?
Re: Union Bank vs Buhari Trending On Twitter (pics) by BizBayo: 3:29pm On Sep 04, 2015
400billionman:
Poverty dey make people misyarn anyhow. Must we make a joke of everything. ?

so we should be crying or in a sober mood?
Re: Union Bank vs Buhari Trending On Twitter (pics) by shut(f): 4:16pm On Sep 04, 2015
400billionman:

O girl, calm down and shut the hell up.

Rather, come for lunch..

Fúck you!
Re: Union Bank vs Buhari Trending On Twitter (pics) by shut(f): 4:23pm On Sep 04, 2015
musulumi:
Too much grammar is your problem and challenge ..................... save your self the stress and headache ok ?

Dumb nitwit
Ain't screwiñg around with you slowpoké.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why We Raided Lekki Parktonian Hotel: EFCC Story / IPOB Moving Bombs, Explosives From Lagos To Imo – DSS / Operation Hadin Kai: Dozens Of Boko Haram, ISWAP terrorists Killed - MNJTF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.