Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,356 members, 7,954,447 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:06 PM

Union Bank vs Buhari Trending On Twitter (pics) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Union Bank vs Buhari Trending On Twitter (pics) (43679 Views)

President Buhari Trending On Twitter Over His Vacation / "Fearless Buhari" Trending On Twitter - See Screenshots / Buhari Trending On Twitter, Read Reactions From Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Union Bank vs Buhari Trending On Twitter (pics) by shut(f): 4:34pm On Sep 04, 2015
esecoal:
shut the fuckup
wailin wails
so u not feeling that goose bump and flustered readiong this..sure

You're a fool and it's a pity you don't know that.

I would've nicely ask you to get a life but it's glaring you don't have one and doesn't look like you gonna get one anytime soon.

Scumbag

1 Like

Re: Union Bank vs Buhari Trending On Twitter (pics) by swiitJese(f): 5:08pm On Sep 04, 2015
Other banks looking at union bank like ...

Re: Union Bank vs Buhari Trending On Twitter (pics) by simdam500(m): 5:24pm On Sep 04, 2015
20pounds: It was the horse that attracted baba. He saw the horse logo, remembered all the durbars he used to watch as a boy and it created a bond between the two.

I am sure the account was opened in their Area 3, Abuja office; where they have a sturdy house standing infront of the building. On the day the account was opened, baba walked close and touched the horse, he felt the legs and certified it strong. He also took cognisance of the fact that horse represents strenght.

He went in...

Baba: "good mornin, how are you?"

Bank clerk: "good morning sir"

Baba: "please, is your bank the owner of the horse outside?"

Bank clerk: "horse?...oh, the logo..yes sir"

Baba: "ok,you people must like horses very well..?"

Bank clerk: "yes we do sir"

Baba: "that is good! I prefer cows, but I like horses too. I just have fewer horses than cows"

Bank clerk: "ok sir. May be you can open an account for your horses and cows here"

Baba: "sure?"

Bank clerk: "yes sir"

Baba: "ok. I hope 5000 will be enough to open the account?"

Bank clerk: "yes sir. What is your name sir?"

Baba: "Muhammadu Buhari..."

Bank clerk: "General Buhari !..."

Baba: "don't bother with the general"

If any bank wants baba as a customer, they should hurry to the Ministry of trades and Investment and change their trademark and logo to the following;

1. Cow

2. Mud houses

3. Military boots.

4. Helmet

5. Carmouflage uniform

6. Plot number of the land in Port-Harcourt not found yet.

Not funny undecided

But surprisingly I laughed
Re: Union Bank vs Buhari Trending On Twitter (pics) by simdam500(m): 5:45pm On Sep 04, 2015
mummyson26: Op charge ur phone and stop using bb10 psiphon cheat it's a crime

Shut up! That is not a bb10
Re: Union Bank vs Buhari Trending On Twitter (pics) by simdam500(m): 6:18pm On Sep 04, 2015
Union Bank be feeling like the GCFR of Nigeria has us as his only trusted bank to put his money wink ...

So what make you a normal citizens want to doubt our integrity lipsrsealed

grin
Re: Union Bank vs Buhari Trending On Twitter (pics) by 400billionman: 6:57pm On Sep 04, 2015
shut:

Fúck you!

I'm not the reason your boyfriend left you ..
Re: Union Bank vs Buhari Trending On Twitter (pics) by Unionised(m): 7:46pm On Sep 04, 2015
chronique:
Are Nigerians this slow? Have they forgotten how Union bank had to be rescued by govt some few years ago to prevent it from crashing and folding up? If union bank was a sound financial institution,it wouldn't have needed help from the govt at that time. I don't know of any Nigerian bank that is as bad as union bank when it comes to retail/commercial banking. In my years of doing business,I've never had the cause to step into union bank to do any transaction. Not even a single client/colleague have had a reason to make any payment to or fro union bank. What this means is that the old barclays bank is only in existence because it keeps govt's money. In the 21st century Nigeria,I don't count that as a strong financial institution that I can trust with my funds. If there's a bank that I can put my money in and go to bed with peace of mind,it has to be first bank.

You've never had any dealings with the bank, yet you have such strong negative sentiments about them?

You better join the queue to discovery.....

SMH
Re: Union Bank vs Buhari Trending On Twitter (pics) by OYIBN: 7:47pm On Sep 04, 2015
Opened my account in Union bank over 20 years ago and have left it open for sentimental reasons. I have since moved on to modern banks. However since Sai Baba loves this bank so much and l love my President for the good work he is doing minus his controversial appointments, l will start using Union bank again!
Re: Union Bank vs Buhari Trending On Twitter (pics) by axeman10(m): 8:14pm On Sep 04, 2015
Buhari be like..

Union Bank...

Big...Strong...Reliable!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Naira Redesign: Buhari In A Meeting With Emefiele, Governors / Senate Uncovers Govs, Minister’s Imported Luxury Cars In Lagos / Atiku, PDP Campaign Rally In Abia State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.