Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,751 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Cult members bury motorist alive in Lagos (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cult members bury motorist alive in Lagos (Photo) (57820 Views)

Cult Members Butcher Man Brutally After Attacking Him In Public. Graphic Photos / Drug Dealer Buries Himself Alive In US To Escape Arrest (Photos) / Yahoo Boy Caught Trying To Bury Nephew He Killed Him For Rituals Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cult members bury motorist alive in Lagos (Photo) by WINDSOW(m): 7:43am On Sep 04, 2015
So sad a news
Re: Cult members bury motorist alive in Lagos (Photo) by TeamSimple(m): 7:43am On Sep 04, 2015
NEMESIS
Re: Cult members bury motorist alive in Lagos (Photo) by WilliamsNedd: 7:44am On Sep 04, 2015
What a pitiable sight.
Re: Cult members bury motorist alive in Lagos (Photo) by tclever: 7:44am On Sep 04, 2015
Let me brush my teeth before I will comment, don't wanna kill you people with odour D;

1 Like

Re: Cult members bury motorist alive in Lagos (Photo) by festusfeezy(m): 7:44am On Sep 04, 2015
I ve hard of almost every thing strange happening in this world, nothing else should be a surprise
Re: Cult members bury motorist alive in Lagos (Photo) by b0rn2fuck(m): 7:48am On Sep 04, 2015
menix:
This is wat u get wen touts take ova..

Wonder d orientation instilled in these young criminals..

The worst thing I ve noticed is that some young officers of the NPF re members, so rooting them out of the Mushin, fadeyi, oyingbo will need the military..

To d slain, splendors awaits u in Valhalla..
even military are now joining cultism. Nah God go save naija

1 Like

Re: Cult members bury motorist alive in Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 7:51am On Sep 04, 2015
ijustdey:
Lagos and cultism are like bread and butter....

see what human life have being reduced to nothing by their actions
...has been...
Re: Cult members bury motorist alive in Lagos (Photo) by ogene3321: 7:57am On Sep 04, 2015
Okada man mak dey suffer watin he do dem mak dem kill am. All this cultist self no dey even hustle 4 2morow self dem tink say dat one na lyf to dem
Re: Cult members bury motorist alive in Lagos (Photo) by HomoSapiien: 7:58am On Sep 04, 2015
Adufetohposh:
Notify me when you av the full gist.

Fine girl kiss
Re: Cult members bury motorist alive in Lagos (Photo) by Orikinla(m): 7:58am On Sep 04, 2015
[size=18pt]When people who should not have children have them, they only breed the wretched of the earth.
Lest we forget, these demonic people have lovers and wives and they are breeding their kind; the next generation of their kind. Area Boys breed area children who will later follow the demonic footsteps of their evil fathers.
A generation of vipers as Jesus Christ called them.
Do you know that majority of the cultists and members of notorious gangs in Lagos are either Muslims and pagans.

From Obalende to Lafiaji to Isale Eko to Ebute Meta to Yaba to Surulere to Itire-Lawanson to Ojuelegba to Mushin to Fadeyi to Oshodi to Agege to Agbado to Iyana-Ipaja to Ojo to Badagiri, I have been monitoring their herd mentality from living and working in Lagos from 1980 to date.
Lagos State government will need more 200 well equipped police patrol vehicles for daily security surveillance and the easiest way to track these anti-social miscreants, hoodlums, thugs, kidnappers and armed robbers is at the bus stops, motor parks and under the flyovers.
You will see them drinking, smoking and lurking around until they leave for their nefarious missions.
When they have attacked and committed atrocities, they are discussed at their joints at the bus stops and motor parks everyday. They have no conscience and they have no shame. The tragedy is; many of them have joined the police in Lagos to entrench themselves in the system and protect their fellow gangsters outside the police force. The ones in the police force never went to the police academy and are never trained. [/size]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cult members bury motorist alive in Lagos (Photo) by luthorcorp: 8:01am On Sep 04, 2015
stay away from cultism and cultist una no go here,the other day I saw a non-cultist challenging a cultist I no talk,not up to 3days the former got stabbed 6places in the neck by unknown culprist...unknown indeed......meanwhile for your cureto Badbreath see my signature
Re: Cult members bury motorist alive in Lagos (Photo) by j4sure(m): 8:02am On Sep 04, 2015
Na waoh.
Re: Cult members bury motorist alive in Lagos (Photo) by tonyx4x44(m): 8:06am On Sep 04, 2015
menix:

The worst thing I ve noticed is that some young officers of the NPF re members, so rooting them out of the Mushin, fadeyi, oyingbo will need the military..

military officers are not excluded

may even be worse from crude statistic collation from my everyday life
Re: Cult members bury motorist alive in Lagos (Photo) by ekojoe(m): 8:10am On Sep 04, 2015
SmartMugu:

No I dont. The farthest I ever travelled towards the North is Abuja. I'm from the west, but have been away from the country for a while. Trying to catch up with the new trends.

I've not even been to earth at all... this is my first time... #yeyePikin
Re: Cult members bury motorist alive in Lagos (Photo) by Tex42(m): 8:12am On Sep 04, 2015
With the trend of violence in Mushin and the incubating 'support it receives from the LASG', it's only a question of time before it produces a new terrorist group. That is how the North played hanky-panky with religious violence and today, it has been awarded with boko haram.

R I P to the dead.
Re: Cult members bury motorist alive in Lagos (Photo) by ogene3321: 8:12am On Sep 04, 2015
If na secret life dey sweet me I go go join ogboni

2 Likes

Re: Cult members bury motorist alive in Lagos (Photo) by tivta(m): 8:19am On Sep 04, 2015
Am not surprised by their act, most original habitants from that are value cultism more than family.
Re: Cult members bury motorist alive in Lagos (Photo) by lekkie073(m): 8:22am On Sep 04, 2015
menix:

ok thanks for letting us know u r a norseman....

1 Like

Re: Cult members bury motorist alive in Lagos (Photo) by BraniacX(m): 8:22am On Sep 04, 2015
menix:

Viki alert!!!!! shocked

1 Like

Re: Cult members bury motorist alive in Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 8:23am On Sep 04, 2015
South West yorubas
Re: Cult members bury motorist alive in Lagos (Photo) by Seawhy(m): 8:24am On Sep 04, 2015
Too bad!
Re: Cult members bury motorist alive in Lagos (Photo) by handzomee(m): 8:26am On Sep 04, 2015
SmartMugu:
I thought cultism thrive on campuses in universities and colleges. Are bus drivers cultists too these days? Or did the man offend a cultist student?

Funny..even agberos are now cultists,ask a boy of 16yrs,he will reply u am eye
Re: Cult members bury motorist alive in Lagos (Photo) by kosokoadeyemi: 8:33am On Sep 04, 2015
All this cult Problem,we are tired,especially in OUR university,this buhari govtment shuold help us ooo
Re: Cult members bury motorist alive in Lagos (Photo) by Jorussia(m): 8:34am On Sep 04, 2015
Gejpresident:
Bad things in that slum city lagos

Evil news always in Nigeria

Since 2009 I got to Melbourne

Haven't held of
Awful news like this, people die here naturally or on a sick bed in a well organise hospital

I feel like a god living in a develop and world-class country

U people in Africa, I give u tumb up for living in that hell called a continent
All the wide fire that happen in Australia every year,is not bad news abi?
Re: Cult members bury motorist alive in Lagos (Photo) by SAMBARRY: 8:34am On Sep 04, 2015
Nawa o.in this same lagos all of us are living in? undecided
Re: Cult members bury motorist alive in Lagos (Photo) by Iamthoney(m): 8:35am On Sep 04, 2015
Gejpresident:

Haven't held of
Awful news like this, people die here naturally or on a sick bed in a well organise hospital

U people in Africa, I give u tumb up for living in that hell called a continent

Gejpresident:

Haven't heard of

U people in Africa, I give u thumb up for living in that hell called a continent

i don help u modify ur post, thank me later

1 Like

Re: Cult members bury motorist alive in Lagos (Photo) by dmola(m): 8:36am On Sep 04, 2015
Adufetohposh:
Notify me when you av the full gist.
gm madam reply ur pm nw
Re: Cult members bury motorist alive in Lagos (Photo) by Izunwa(m): 8:37am On Sep 04, 2015
This Lagos Police PRO sef . I seldom read where it was said she responded to calls and text messages sent to her b4 going to print cheesy. Aunty Patricia, kolonshele undecided
Re: Cult members bury motorist alive in Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 8:37am On Sep 04, 2015
Iamthoney:

i don help u modify ur post, thank me later
u well so?
Re: Cult members bury motorist alive in Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 8:39am On Sep 04, 2015
Jorussia:
All the wide fire that happen in Australia every year,is not bad news abi?
lol

Not in the cities na

Bro wildfires happen in the forest

1 Like

Re: Cult members bury motorist alive in Lagos (Photo) by kosokoadeyemi: 8:41am On Sep 04, 2015
God will save us

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See Photo Of Male Disguised As A Woman That Follows Amorous Man From A Nightclub / Oyinbo Man To Yahoo Boy: "Your Juju Ain't Working On Me, Renew Your Soap" / Baboon Arrested For Attacking Teenager In Awka, Anambra State (Graphic Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.