Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Cult members bury motorist alive in Lagos (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cult members bury motorist alive in Lagos (Photo) (57809 Views)

Cult Members Butcher Man Brutally After Attacking Him In Public. Graphic Photos / Drug Dealer Buries Himself Alive In US To Escape Arrest (Photos) / Yahoo Boy Caught Trying To Bury Nephew He Killed Him For Rituals Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cult members bury motorist alive in Lagos (Photo) by baloney: 8:42am On Sep 04, 2015
Cult..all over littering d whole place lyk particles. wen will all dis stop.
Re: Cult members bury motorist alive in Lagos (Photo) by advocates: 8:43am On Sep 04, 2015
Exponental:

them plenty baje baje! Most Okada riders too. Not just on campuses. e.g d Abeokuta recent clash.
I reside in the north, and I have never seen or heard of cult related activities. Please tell me, what does cult members stand to benefit outside of school cultism?
Re: Cult members bury motorist alive in Lagos (Photo) by MrTolulope(m): 8:47am On Sep 04, 2015
Lagos boys ti sneh
Re: Cult members bury motorist alive in Lagos (Photo) by kingthreat(m): 8:48am On Sep 04, 2015
To all confraternity members in the house. How do you feel when you a learned person is shouting Aiye or Aro and an illiterate jobless tout is chanting along with you?
This cultism of a thing has made you guys to be on the same level. I rather stick to clubs and organisations that associate me with real Men, not valueless no-goods of the society like the ones that kill for no reason.
Re: Cult members bury motorist alive in Lagos (Photo) by Jorussia(m): 8:49am On Sep 04, 2015
Gejpresident:
lol

Not in the cities na

Bro wildfires happen in the forest
my friend,don't try to be clever than Einstein, wide fire happens in virtually everywhere in Australia. There is always high human casualty figure,when ever,wide fire occurs in Australia. I dare you to prove me wrong that in Australia during the month of January, that temperature is always between 40-48°c
Re: Cult members bury motorist alive in Lagos (Photo) by Rotimi47: 8:55am On Sep 04, 2015
Devils advocate everywhere. The police should try & do more to prevent crime not them coming in after the crime have been committed.
Re: Cult members bury motorist alive in Lagos (Photo) by lonelydora: 8:55am On Sep 04, 2015
I am counting on the number of bad news coming out from the west for record sake.
Re: Cult members bury motorist alive in Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 8:56am On Sep 04, 2015
Jorussia:
my friend,don't try to be clever than Einstein, wide fire happens in virtually everywhere in Australia. There is always high human casualty figure,when ever,wide fire occurs in Australia. I dare you to prove me wrong that in Australia during the month of January, that temperature is always between 40-48°c
yes I know, it's not in d cities

Just like forest will small settlement

I live in Melbourne, haven't seen wildfire

Oga beside that's just natural stuff, not same with Nigeria problem.
Re: Cult members bury motorist alive in Lagos (Photo) by franzis(m): 9:08am On Sep 04, 2015
All in all I still got nothing but love for my hood... If u can survive in mushin... U can survive anywhere in the world

Re: Cult members bury motorist alive in Lagos (Photo) by Missmossy(f): 9:09am On Sep 04, 2015
Jeez!!!

This is terrible.

1 Like

Re: Cult members bury motorist alive in Lagos (Photo) by JustCurious: 9:09am On Sep 04, 2015
The evil that men do....smh. Ile aiye kan yi nan?
Re: Cult members bury motorist alive in Lagos (Photo) by darlenese(f): 9:16am On Sep 04, 2015
Gejpresident:
Bad things in that slum city lagos

Evil news always in Nigeria

Since 2009 I got to Melbourne

Haven't held of
Awful news like this, people die here naturally or on a sick bed in a well organise hospital

I feel like a god living in a develop and world-class country

U people in Africa, I give u tumb up for living in that hell called a continent

The word is heard not "held"

"Thumb" not tumb

Back to the issue , I think u are living in Jupiter , because people die in more gruesome manner all over the world ,
Re: Cult members bury motorist alive in Lagos (Photo) by Iamthoney(m): 9:18am On Sep 04, 2015
Gejpresident:
u well so?
I well very well sir
Re: Cult members bury motorist alive in Lagos (Photo) by goodgate: 9:27am On Sep 04, 2015
MrTolulope:
Lagos boys ti sneh
Good Morning,Please what is the meaning of SNEH?
Re: Cult members bury motorist alive in Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 9:32am On Sep 04, 2015
darlenese:

The word is heard not "held"

"Thumb" not tumb

Back to the issue , I think u are living in Jupiter , because people die in more gruesome manner all over the world ,
Prof ain't u ashame, u r in hell Africa why I have travel far and wide

Continue to live in hell.
Re: Cult members bury motorist alive in Lagos (Photo) by loschivatos(m): 9:36am On Sep 04, 2015
SmartMugu:
I thought cultism thrive on campuses in universities and colleges. Are bus drivers cultists too these days? Or did the man offend a cultist student?

Ok oh. There's part of the country where only domestic animals are left out the 'shit game' called cultism. I wouldn't be surprised to see a goat putting on cult regalia grin
Re: Cult members bury motorist alive in Lagos (Photo) by onenaira3: 9:53am On Sep 04, 2015
South West and killing....Tufiakwa!!!!
Is "sophisticated" dey worry am grin grin grin grin
Cursed monkeys
Re: Cult members bury motorist alive in Lagos (Photo) by Patented: 9:56am On Sep 04, 2015
this is why we need forensic investigator, you would be surprised how much forensic evidence the criminals would have left all over the place!
Re: Cult members bury motorist alive in Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 9:59am On Sep 04, 2015
..when you have a thug for an Oba and and a gangster for a governor, this is what happens grin grin grin
Re: Cult members bury motorist alive in Lagos (Photo) by adedayourt(m): 10:00am On Sep 04, 2015
Adufetohposh:
The world is upside down!

One thing is certain, the dead man's hands ain't clean either. You choose to be a gangster, u go like a gangster.

JUS AS THIS PERSON IS UPSIDE DWN
Re: Cult members bury motorist alive in Lagos (Photo) by harry509: 10:10am On Sep 04, 2015
Re: Cult members bury motorist alive in Lagos (Photo) by darlenese(f): 10:16am On Sep 04, 2015
Gejpresident:

Its better to live in country's hell as a king than to lick the ass of whites as a slave
Re: Cult members bury motorist alive in Lagos (Photo) by darlenese(f): 10:19am On Sep 04, 2015
Gejpresident:

Its better to live in country's hell as a king than to lick the ass of whites as a slave

Continue to live in ur suffer head country , i love my Africa.
Re: Cult members bury motorist alive in Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 10:23am On Sep 04, 2015
darlenese:

Continue to live in ur suffer head country , i love my Africa.
soon u will know u r in hell

Is better to lick a white man ass here
Re: Cult members bury motorist alive in Lagos (Photo) by smsdigito: 10:24am On Sep 04, 2015
oluseyiforjesus:
Ha
secret cult is suppose to be a small war if our security agencies posses high level of intelligence. Fish out all the fools and treat all their fcukups to restore peace and safety in the areas instead of waiting until you hear someone has been killed before you wear your black n black and start harassing people. angry

[url]talkinfotech.com[/url]
Re: Cult members bury motorist alive in Lagos (Photo) by lastpage: 10:27am On Sep 04, 2015
Tinubu started all these nonsense in Lagos and should be held responsible (or at least partly), for the deaths

He was the one that "really empowerd" these urchins to some official capacity, from using them as Agbero, to using them as Local Govt "Levy Enforcers", (official elevation), to using them as Political Thugs (this particular is not limited to Tinubu alone).

They also stand at every street junction FORCEFULLY collecting money from Sand, Granite, building materials hauling trucks.
Some of them have metarmophosed into "Omo-Onile Enforcers" even though their father neither has a house or land in the area!

Fashola tried to sanitize them a bit but he was always having to cross swords with Tinubu who was their God-father.
Now that we have Ambode, we all know that one is impotent (Omo baba) and we should not be surprised that it will/is already escalating as Ambode is considered worse than a stooge for Tinubu.

And yes, the Police is very complicit in all these murder: They never arrive on time when given a distress call, when they eventually come (after the bad boys must have called them that they had left), they start arresting innocent passers-by or who murders someone and hangs around for the Police to come after like one hour? The random arrest is to extort money from these innocent Nigerians!

I also wonder why the Police say they are going to arrest murderers (after a distress call), ..come-in blaring siren? Is that to announce to the culprits that they are coming or to just scare them away so that they cant be caught .... or are Nigerian Policemen just plain-stewpid?

What about Policemen that carry loaded AK47 yet come to drink alcohol and sniff drugs while on duty at the joints/den of these criminals?
Can the IGP not order regular brethalizing of his men to test for alcohol and drugs while on duty or what do you call an "armed but drunk/drugged Policeman"? Primed Boko Haram, right?

The only Hope Lagosians may have is if president Buhari decides to "interfere" in the security situation in Lagos as he is still the "overall Chief Security officer" of this country and the buck stops at his table, especially with the strategic nature of Lagos as the commercial nerve center of the country.

Lastpage!

NB: before you start chanting PDP or SaTANoids or #Wailing Wailers, I am core Yoruba, staunch APC/Buhari backer but will ALWAYS "call a spade, a spade" ... So back-off otherwise go hug a transformer.
Re: Cult members bury motorist alive in Lagos (Photo) by ibietela2(m): 10:31am On Sep 04, 2015
SmartMugu:
I thought cultism thrive on campuses in universities and colleges. Are bus drivers cultists too these days? Or did the man offend a cultist student?

Seems you are new in Nigeria
Re: Cult members bury motorist alive in Lagos (Photo) by DICKtator: 11:02am On Sep 04, 2015
Gejpresident:
Bad things in that slum city lagos

Evil news always in Nigeria

Since 2009 I got to Melbourne

Haven't held of
Awful news like this, people die here naturally or on a sick bed in a well organise hospital

I feel like a god living in a develop and world-class country

U people in Africa, I give u tumb up for living in that hell called a continent

Lmao!!

No wonder your signature sings praises to the former administration!!
You are far away from your homeland, devoid of the happenings albeit physically!!!!
Pray, if everything was rosy in Naija, perhaps you wouldn't have gone in search of the proverbial golden fleece?

Hmmmmmmm....
Akpabio(GEJ's man) was involved in a road accident and was flown abroad for treatment
If he had invested more on healthcare in Akwa Ibom,perhaps it won't have been necessary for such oversea luxury?

grin grin grin grin
Re: Cult members bury motorist alive in Lagos (Photo) by TonySpike: 11:28am On Sep 04, 2015
Reminds me of those years between 1910s and 1930s when mob factions and cartels ruled the streets of New York. It is a natural phase of city evolution indeed. It took CIA to take out these groups and their members eventually. I think highly-armed soldiers without allegiance should be drafted to those hotspots (Mushin, iyana-iba, Oyingbo, Ajegunle, Shomolu and Fadeyi axis) in Lagos and they should strictly shoot any verified cult member on site without batting an eyelid. It takes a maximum military force to do this with minimum collateral damages. By the time this is done for two years, other members will repent and stop their silly cult attacks around Lagos.
Re: Cult members bury motorist alive in Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 1:23pm On Sep 04, 2015
what is it with these useless guys? angry
Re: Cult members bury motorist alive in Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 2:15pm On Sep 04, 2015
WHO HAS THE POWER TO TAKE A LIFE WHEN HE HASNT CREATED ANY YET....I JUST HOPE THE BUS DRIVER WASNT PAID WITH HIS OWN COIN

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fathers Raped Their Daughters More In Anambra During Lockdown / Man Dumps Human Head On The Road In Lagos (Pic) / FBI Officer, Dave Patrick Underwood Killed Near Protest In Oakland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.