Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,961 members, 7,817,818 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Cult members bury motorist alive in Lagos (Photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cult members bury motorist alive in Lagos (Photo) (57810 Views)

Cult Members Butcher Man Brutally After Attacking Him In Public. Graphic Photos / Drug Dealer Buries Himself Alive In US To Escape Arrest (Photos) / Yahoo Boy Caught Trying To Bury Nephew He Killed Him For Rituals Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cult members bury motorist alive in Lagos (Photo) by SmartMugu: 2:59pm On Sep 04, 2015
ibietela2:

Seems you are new in Nigeria
I left Nigeria 12 years ago. I live in Atlanta at the moment but I visit Nigeria every now and then. I however went to school in Nigeria and left right after school. Back then, I knew cultism was in schools, so I couldn't understand what a danfo driver had to do with it.
Re: Cult members bury motorist alive in Lagos (Photo) by Lastanza: 3:26pm On Sep 04, 2015
harry509:
d wicked shall nt go unpunish. May his soul RIP.
and who told u d victim's hands are clean. Cultists rarely kill non cult members. Datz hw dey role.
Re: Cult members bury motorist alive in Lagos (Photo) by ibietela2(m): 3:39pm On Sep 04, 2015
SmartMugu:

I left Nigeria 12 years ago. I live in Atlanta at the moment but I visit Nigeria every now and then. I however went to school in Nigeria and left right after school. Back then, I knew cultism was in schools, so I couldn't understand what a danfo driver had to do with it.

It's everywhere now....
Re: Cult members bury motorist alive in Lagos (Photo) by SmartMugu: 4:33pm On Sep 04, 2015
ibietela2:

It's everywhere now....
Wow. Thanks for the info.

1 Like

Re: Cult members bury motorist alive in Lagos (Photo) by SmartMugu: 6:02pm On Sep 04, 2015
Jorussia:
All the wide fire that happen in Australia every year,is not bad news abi?
Natural death is different from people killing other people.
Re: Cult members bury motorist alive in Lagos (Photo) by emmansus(f): 6:46pm On Sep 04, 2015
Y d eye witness no go rescue d fellow na eennnhh.if na me ennhh ig jst .................I rest my case till another case.
Re: Cult members bury motorist alive in Lagos (Photo) by SmartMugu: 7:28pm On Sep 04, 2015
emmansus:
Y d eye witness no go rescue d fellow na eennnhh.if na me ennhh ig jst .................I rest my case till another case.
Most eye witnesses would rather take pictures while the killing is in progress and upload on social media. End time signs.
Re: Cult members bury motorist alive in Lagos (Photo) by erusen: 7:37pm On Sep 04, 2015
Gejpresident:
Bad things in that slum city lagos

Evil news always in Nigeria

Since 2009 I got to Melbourne

Haven't held of
Awful news like this, people die here naturally or on a sick bed in a well organise hospital

I feel like a god living in a develop and world-class country

U people in Africa, I give u tumb up for living in that hell called a continent
so u like in another continent so fucking what and who lives in helll
Re: Cult members bury motorist alive in Lagos (Photo) by kennyblac(m): 7:46pm On Sep 04, 2015
Your type should be a left over inside gala pack.. #Shoroniyen?
Re: Cult members bury motorist alive in Lagos (Photo) by harry509: 9:35pm On Sep 04, 2015
Lastanza:
and who told u d victim's hands are clean. Cultists rarely kill non cult members. Datz hw dey role.
welll 1 may nt reali know wat happen sha.
Re: Cult members bury motorist alive in Lagos (Photo) by Chiderad(m): 9:58pm On Sep 04, 2015
Mushin!

A terrible stronghold of the devil.

If you do a research on Mushin and the activities that happened in that area many many years back (say 80 -100 years)
you'll understand why that neighbourhood is like that.

Unless God breaks the hold of darkness in that area, i don't see any meaningful progress bursting forth.

My Church used to be there, so i have a fair idea of what i'm saying.

To the deceased, the question that comes to mind is, "where will he spend eternity"?
Re: Cult members bury motorist alive in Lagos (Photo) by Rawzy(m): 10:37pm On Sep 04, 2015
May God protect His children from the hands of men of under-world
Re: Cult members bury motorist alive in Lagos (Photo) by TonySpike: 5:18am On Sep 05, 2015
Chiderad:
Mushin!

A terrible stronghold of the devil.

If you do a research on Mushin and the activities that happened in that area many many years back (say 80 -100 years)
you'll understand why that neighbourhood is like that.

Unless God breaks the hold of darkness in that area, i don't see any meaningful progress bursting forth.

My Church used to be there, so i have a fair idea of what i'm saying.

To the deceased, the question that comes to mind is, "where will he spend eternity"?

Yeah, you're right. Mushin was mainly settled by Yoruba of Egba and Ijebu stock in its formative years (about 100 yrs ago). I was made to understand that it was a strong centre of occultism, with numerous shrines dotting the entire landscape. The main shrine was located in a place called Babalosha, that is the area between Ojuwoye and Idi-oro. I partly grew up at the fringe of Mushin, closer to Ilasa. Back in the early 90s, this cultism issue wasn't prominent then but a milder version of it called the "Area Boys factions". I think the return to democracy accelerated this decay with politicians supporting different factions with arms and cash, this is when these senseless killings began.

1 Like

Re: Cult members bury motorist alive in Lagos (Photo) by chikids(m): 10:43pm On Sep 08, 2015
It is high time the lagos government gave these Mushin boys a run for their money instead of covering and using them for politics

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fathers Raped Their Daughters More In Anambra During Lockdown / Man Dumps Human Head On The Road In Lagos (Pic) / FBI Officer, Dave Patrick Underwood Killed Near Protest In Oakland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.