Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,609 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 - Travel (209) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 (1337396 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) ... (646) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by justwise(m): 7:28pm On Aug 21, 2017
noscarn91:

i swear my brother, i learnt that the hard way, if you fortunate to get a part time job you would find out that most of your wages end up as rent or bills with very little left to travel, meet new people and create memories, if any one truly want to go to that country and live a sane life just come with enough money for at least 8 months rent and bills or else when you finally arrive murtala mohammed after your visa expires , your people will not recognize you because you go don turn skeleton because of suffer.

I hope people wouldn't get the wrong end of my argument here by suggesting that i'm trying to discourage people from coming to the UK.

I'm only stating what many may not necessarily want to hear but the truth is..

If you are coming to the UK with the intention to stay back after graduation to do anything else apart from further studies then think very long and hard before you waste your millions coming here.

If you are coming the UK with the intention to work so as to pay your school fees or rent and bills..my advice for you is to get ready for depression and heart-attack.

Part time work can only pay your rent if your rent is between £300-£400 a month and you are able to do 20hrs every week.

If you prepared financially and stay out of trouble then the UK student life experience is out of this planet.

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Jblade: 7:38pm On Aug 21, 2017
If I have roomate nko. Na £200 (plus small bills) be that monthly, the rest £200 na for feeding...lol....
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by cumulus: 8:17pm On Aug 21, 2017
ajoke007:
I misplaced my voter's card a few weeks ago. Will a company ID card suffice?

Yes. I went with my company ID.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by cumulus: 8:25pm On Aug 21, 2017
Jblade:

Do we need an id apart from passport?

Reference:......

Dear name

Your passport and any returned supporting documentation have now arrived back at the TLScontact UK

Visa Application Centre.

Collection in Person

To retrieve your documents, you will need to provide the following:

If collecting yourself:

Your Application Checklist
Original Photographic ID
Copy of Your Photographic ID
If collecting using a representative (NOT APPLICABLE FOR APPLICATIONS LODGED IN NIGERIA, REFER TO OUR WEBSITE):[color=#006600][/color]

Your Application Checklist
Your Original Photographic ID
Copy of Your Photographic ID
Representative’s Original Photographic ID
Copy of Representative’s Photographic ID
Signed Letter of Authorisation from You (clearly stating the Representative’s details)
You can check collection times and the centre address on the Visa Centre Information page of the country

website where you applied.

Important: You are advised to make prompt arrangements to collect your documents from the Visa Application

Centre as TLScontact is only able to hold them for 30 days. After this time they will be returned to UK

Visas and Immigration, who will pass them on to the issuing authority.

Return by Courier

If your documents are being sent back to you by courier, it will be dispatched within 24 business hours. You will

receive an additional email from TLScontact to confirm when they have been dispatched. The local

courier service provider may also confirm this with you, depending upon which courier is used in your area.

Kind regards,

TLScontact
UK VIsas & Immigration

This email and any information transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error, please delete it from your system.

This is a post-only email address that is not monitored for replies. For questions and more information about visa application, scheduling for an appointment and all other queries please visit the Visa Enquiries section of the UK Visa Application Centre website.

S/N:

S/N:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by ajoke007(f): 8:51pm On Aug 21, 2017
Thanks
cumulus:

Yes. I went with my company ID.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by danielloso19: 9:11pm On Aug 21, 2017
Thonybayo:

If you may
What exactly do you mean by "escalation".

This is in reference to your timeline wherein August 4th indicated "escalation".

Thank you.

hi Thonybayo from the posts on nairaland cumulus and you both got decisions and collection mails on their 29th and 30th working day respectively as i calculated it with my calendar this week friday will make it my 30th working day so im hoping mine will be this week because on the ukvi website 98% of applications are finished within 30 working days and 91% in the 15 working days they say in the mail sent. You applied on the 10th at the ikeja vac just 3 working days before me and we both didnt use priority!

I was going to put in another call in 2moro but will not because im hoping and believing it will be this week.

Best regards

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by cumulus: 4:30am On Aug 22, 2017
Good morning all and I hope for the best for everyone.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by cumulus: 4:31am On Aug 22, 2017
danielloso19:

please @cumulus how do i request ask for an escalation on my application

I did not request for escalation. It was during one of our email conversations that the officer informed me that an escalation has been raised.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Nchabuomo: 7:11am On Aug 22, 2017
Hi,
Ejoor can one pay for TLS added value services from his dollar account?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by sleyflash(m): 9:35am On Aug 22, 2017
@justwise @Mimilyrics @house

Help me with this.. My 28days started counting on the 12th of this month, when i'm I excepted to print out the statement? I really wanna avoid any mistake.

Secondly, an agent Told me last week that is not all student visa application they organise interview for? I was like hmmm...
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by 5hyguy: 9:41am On Aug 22, 2017
9th of September , and about what your agent said well i have never heard that before, besides the interview is not rocket science so no need to worry your head
sleyflash:

Help me with this.. My 28days started counting on the 12th of this month, when i'm I excepted to print out the statement? I really wanna avoid any mistake.

Secondly, an agent Told me last week that is not all student visa application they organise interview for? I was like hmmm...
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Question1: 9:48am On Aug 22, 2017
sleyflash:

Yes, there's usually no interview for courses lesser than 6 months, and that falls under short term student visitor.

But I believe this doesn't applies to you anyway.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Question1: 9:56am On Aug 22, 2017
danielloso19:

hi Thonybayo from the posts on nairaland cumulus and you both got decisions and collection mails on their 29th and 30th working day respectively as i calculated it with my calendar this week friday will make it my 30th working day so im hoping mine will be this week because on the ukvi website 98% of applications are finished within 30 working days and 91% in the 15 working days they say in the mail sent. You applied on the 10th at the ikeja vac just 3 working days before me and we both didnt use priority!

I was going to put in another call in 2moro but will not because im hoping and believing it will be this week.

Best regards
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Question1: 9:57am On Aug 22, 2017
danielloso19:

Best regards

Bros please how much does it cost to contact them via mail or is it at no cost?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by mimilyrics: 10:07am On Aug 22, 2017
Sept 11 which is the next working day after your 28 days is complete.
You might or might not be asked for an interview since it's a short term study visa application but just be prepared incase you are flagged for one.

sleyflash:

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by 5hyguy: 10:11am On Aug 22, 2017
mimilyrics watsp
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by mimilyrics: 10:12am On Aug 22, 2017
By phone
Telephone: 00 44 203 481 1736
Monday to Friday, 24 hours
Calls cost £1.37 per minute on top of your standard network charges.

By email
Email UK Visas and Immigration.
Emails enquiries cost £5.48. You won’t be charged for any follow-up emails about the same enquiry.

You’ll get a reply to your email within 2 days, except on Saturdays, Sundays and UK public holidays.

Question1:

Bros please how much does it cost to contact them via mail or is it at no cost?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by mimilyrics: 10:14am On Aug 22, 2017
Nothing much. Hope you're good.
No update yet.

5hyguy:
mimilyrics watsp
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by 5hyguy: 10:19am On Aug 22, 2017
hey!!! see trips oo for email again
mimilyrics:
By phone
Telephone: 00 44 203 481 1736
Monday to Friday, 24 hours
Calls cost £1.37 per minute on top of your standard network charges.

By email
Email UK Visas and Immigration.
Emails enquiries cost £5.48. You won’t be charged for any follow-up emails about the same enquiry.

You’ll get a reply to your email within 2 days, except on Saturdays, Sundays and UK public holidays.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by 5hyguy: 10:19am On Aug 22, 2017
am fine dear, we are still waiting too nawa for dis peeps ooo
mimilyrics:
Nothing much. Hope you're good.
No update yet.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by mimilyrics: 10:26am On Aug 22, 2017
Real wa... Someone cannot even plan to go elsewhere for a lil break before resumption with this passport hold grin cheesy
I'm hopeful for a response this week. Also looking forward to more of everyone's good news.

5hyguy:
am fine dear, we are still waiting too nawa for dis peeps ooo
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by 5hyguy: 10:37am On Aug 22, 2017
yes o amen
mimilyrics:
Real wa... Someone cannot even plan to go elsewhere for a lil break before resumption with this passport hold grin cheesy
I'm hopeful for a response this week. Also looking forward to more of everyone's good news.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by sleyflash(m): 11:02am On Aug 22, 2017
@mimlyrics.. nah its not a short term program but a two years master program..

mimilyrics:
You might or might not be asked for an interview since it's a short term study visa application but just be prepared incase you are flagged for one.

mimilyrics:

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by sleyflash(m): 11:19am On Aug 22, 2017
@hengabs.. when did you apply? Is it priority or standard visa?
hengabs:
Guys , please I need your help.

Please has anyone removed their maintenance money from their accounts before their visa came out?

I didnt have a choice, I had to remove a large chunk of it once I printed out my statement. Some people say they don't ask for the acct balance when verifying, just the authenticity of the account and some transactions.

Kindly help share your personal experience as I'm really anxious.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Thonybayo(m): 11:35am On Aug 22, 2017
Hi everyone,

I just got back from the Ikeja vac and i am happy to tell you all that i was granted .

I will give a detailed outline of my application process as soon as possible.

9 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Vicrown(m): 11:39am On Aug 22, 2017
Thonybayo:
Hi everyone,

I just got back from the Ikeja vac and i am happy to tell you all that i was granted .

We thank God for you o! Congrats...Waiting for my own testimony.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Question1: 11:42am On Aug 22, 2017
Thonybayo:
Hi everyone,

Yaaay!! Thank God oh.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Jblade: 11:44am On Aug 22, 2017
Thonybayo:
Hi everyone,

Congrats man

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Question1: 11:44am On Aug 22, 2017
sleyflash:
@mimlyrics.. nah its not a short term program but a two years master program..

You will certainly be interviewed bro. I guess your agent meant that there's usually no interview for students going for courses lesser than 6 months.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by edirex: 12:43pm On Aug 22, 2017
Thonybayo:
Hi everyone,

Congrats

(1) (2) (3) ... (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) ... (646)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.