Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,190 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 - Travel (278) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 (1336539 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) ... (646) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Ameera2018(f): 8:13am On May 02, 2018
Hello Everyone,

Please gurus in the house can you torch light the effect Brexit will have on availability of jobs for international students post masters. i am looking to do my MBA in university of Lancaster or Durham.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by barbmolee: 8:14am On May 02, 2018
hi house, I'm new here and I got some issues on me.
my visa was refused after 21 days of its application, I applied for admin review exactly 28 days time, decision was over turned in less than 3 weeks and I was called for another interview on phone but as a result of network problem I went to the visa center to do a scheduled interview which is already 26 days after I submitted the admin review. today makes it 37 day since the interview and home office didn't collected my passport let alone asking me to take my visa. my passport is still with me, all the deadline given by the sch have passes.
pls who have a solution.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by apostlejuly(m): 2:16pm On May 02, 2018
justwise:

What course and which school in London?

University of Roehampton, London
Human right and international relations
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by modash(m): 9:45am On May 03, 2018
Nawao today is the 14th working day
But I just called Sheffield and they said a decision hasn't been made
They escalated the case sha, saying it will take another 15 working days after escalating it

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by goldbergg: 4:07pm On May 03, 2018
justwise:

Yes you can work but,epends on what you mean by saving enough.

Save enough to..Pay fees, rent and bills?

Staying back is not impossible if you have what it takes.

Graduating with a good grade from a good university is an added advantage and if you came out with studied medical or IT certificate then you have a chance.

Hello,
I am new here and I want to ask @justwise a question,
I have bsc geography but I,ve been admitted into ulster university graduate diploma programme which is conversion course for non accounting graduate, I would like to know if I can get tier 4 visa for this course and wont rasie the question of relevance of previous study.
Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by wane01(m): 5:41pm On May 03, 2018
Aphrodite007:

Hi,
2) Legally, absolutely Nothing.. except you have badass programming skills.
When we say programming is indispensable they simply think we're exaggerating

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by gokecont(m): 7:29pm On May 03, 2018
hello guys am I abuja right now and I have authenticate my PRI and sec from ministry of edu, but don't the doc to authenticate from foreign affairs?
is it all the documents the I want to present in the embassy I will authenticate ?/pls I need someone direct me.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by LaaJiblik: 7:47pm On May 03, 2018
gokecont:
hello guys am I abuja right now and I have authenticate my PRI and sec from ministry of edu, but don't the doc to authenticate from foreign affairs?
is it all the documents the I want to present in the embassy I will authenticate ?/pls I need someone direct me.

Is it for UK tier 4 visa you are doing the authentication?
Was is a requirement by the UK school?
Which UK school is that please?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by LaaJiblik: 7:48pm On May 03, 2018
goldbergg:

Hello,
I am new here and I want to ask @justwise a question,
I have bsc geography but I,ve been admitted into ulster university graduate diploma programme which is conversion course for non accounting graduate, I would like to know if I can get tier 4 visa for this course and wont rasie the question of relevance of previous study.
Thanks

Just before Justwise replies.
Let me ask my own question please.
Did you APPLY for the course at Ulster?
Or you were sitting down your thing at home and you were admitted?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by logophilia: 9:02pm On May 03, 2018
modash:
Nawao today is the 14th working day
But I just called Sheffield and they said a decision hasn't been made
They escalated the case sha, saying it will take another 15 working days after escalating it

Escalate ke ?? What exactly do you mean
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by modash(m): 9:12pm On May 03, 2018
logophilia:

Escalate ke ?? What exactly do you mean

That means it may take longer although am keeping my fingers crossed for tomorrow
How far on your side?? Have you gotten a response?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Oghoghobrown: 9:23pm On May 03, 2018
Hello everybody, I have a hnd in Marketing is their any college in Uk that will accept that for a master or bsc and please was the lowest tuition college in UK..

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by logophilia: 9:51pm On May 03, 2018
modash:

That means it may take longer although am keeping my fingers crossed for tomorrow
How far on your side?? Have you gotten a response?

Where did you get the number? Can you share it? Never heard of the escalate thing .... Hopefully u get a response tomorrow

No response on my side. Patiently waiting...
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by modash(m): 10:42pm On May 03, 2018
logophilia:

Where did you get the number? Can you share it? Never heard of the escalate thing .... Hopefully u get a response tomorrow

No response on my side. Patiently waiting...

+442034811736
But they charge per minute for the call
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by logophilia: 11:17am On May 04, 2018
modash:

+442034811736
But they charge per minute for the call

tanks!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by modash(m): 3:52pm On May 04, 2018
logophilia:

tanks!

Picked up my passport earlier
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Oghoghobrown: 5:25pm On May 04, 2018
Oghoghobrown:
Hello everybody, I have a hnd in Marketing is their any college in Uk that will accept that for a master or bsc and please was the lowest tuition college in UK..
please I need answer to my question and also can your brother be your sponsor
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by tensazangetsu20(m): 6:44pm On May 04, 2018
RalphJean:

Greenwich is the Best University I’m the UK.
Greenwich is Number 1, followed by Oxford, Cambridge, Imperial, UCL, etc.
It is academically the nicest school in London.
It ranks number 3 in the world, after MIT and Stanford.

If you need further information, please holla at me on:
080-www.google.com
Type “Greenwich University ranking”
Press Search
It's ranked in the same league with UI here in Nigeria between 801 to 1000 sad

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by logophilia: 8:01pm On May 04, 2018
modash:

Picked up my passport earlier

ok. What was the outcome ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by modash(m): 8:05pm On May 04, 2018
logophilia:

ok. What was the outcome ?

Positive
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by logophilia: 8:40pm On May 04, 2018
modash:

Positive

Great!!! so Happy for you mehn.
Can wait to get my own positive response oh. Need to ask you some questions. PM?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by modash(m): 8:44pm On May 04, 2018
logophilia:

Great!!! so Happy for you mehn.
Can wait to get my own positive response oh. Need to ask you some questions. PM?

Sure!!!
Which Uni are you going to?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by logophilia: 9:13pm On May 04, 2018
modash:

Sure!!!
Which Uni are you going to?

i just sent you a PM
Im going to
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Ezilytina(f): 10:04am On May 05, 2018
Good morning house, Please I need to be clarified on something. Nottingham Trent University sent me an email yesterday dat I have been given a Conditional Offer in there University, please can someone tell me what that means. And if it is an admission when do I need to start processing for Visa. I also applied for a scholarship in there university but have not gotten any news from them since then. Please someone should help a confused fellow here
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Aphrodite007(f): 11:22pm On May 05, 2018
tensazangetsu20:

It's ranked in the same league with UI here in Nigeria between 801 to 1000 sad

He was being sarcastic!! Prospective Student should learn to direct their questions to the nigerian union in the university rather than asking us.

Anyway they might find a student here who attends the uni.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Aphrodite007(f): 11:25pm On May 05, 2018
Ezilytina:
Good morning house, Please I need to be clarified on something. Nottingham Trent University sent me an email yesterday dat I have been given a Conditional Offer in there University, please can someone tell me what that means. And if it is an admission when do I need to start processing for Visa. I also applied for a scholarship in there university but have not gotten any news from them since then. Please someone should help a confused fellow here
m

If you read the document, they would tell you that it’s a conditional offer pending you paying a certain amount or do something- it’s in plain English.

Do what they want and they will make an unconditional offer and send your CAS to you so you can apply for a visa.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by tensazangetsu20(m): 11:41pm On May 05, 2018
Aphrodite007:

He was being sarcastic!! Prospective Student should learn to direct their questions to the nigerian union in the university rather than asking us.

Anyway they might find a student here who attends the uni.
Why person go even carry him hard earned papa money go university wey dey same league with UI me I no dey understand o sad
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Shugarlord213: 2:25pm On May 07, 2018
What is the cheapest school in UK please someone help?

My sponsor (my uncle says I should look for one with €5000 as tution fees)

I have searched the net and nothing positive has come out
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Shugarlord213: 2:27pm On May 07, 2018
justwise:

1.To which country?

2. Purpose of traveling?

3. What is your profile? Do you work or run your own business?

4. Monthly income?

Justwise the wisest man/woman on Nairaland,

What is the cheapest school in UK please help?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Djex614: 3:07pm On May 07, 2018
Hello house! Is there any prospective student of Bangor university or a current student here? I applied to Bangor and need someone to put me through.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Nobody: 3:33pm On May 07, 2018
Hello house. Who else has used Fidelity dollar card to pay for their IHS and Visa fees? I just got my card today, and I want to know if it works before I fund it and use it to apply for my UK visa.

(1) (2) (3) ... (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) ... (646)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure?

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.