Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

:-* - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / :-* (3161 Views)

7 Things Every Girl Is Afraid To Let Any Guy Find Out / Would You Date Someone You Cant Marry? / How Do I Make My Boyfriend Understand That I Cant Marry Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

:-* by Nobody: 2:08pm On Sep 04, 2015
kiss kiss

5 Likes

Re: :-* by Nobody: 2:10pm On Sep 04, 2015
Lol wink angry grin

When one gets to a level where opinions means nothing more than just opinions , you are getting dangerously close to self mastery and complete freedom. kiss
If I can't buy sachet water with your opinion why should I be concerned about it? undecided
You should all try it. It feels good.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: :-* by elantraceey(f): 2:26pm On Sep 04, 2015
I'm not surprised since you could compare yourself with a dog.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: :-* by jmoore(m): 2:31pm On Sep 04, 2015
I must marry.

2 Likes

Re: :-* by czarr(m): 2:32pm On Sep 04, 2015
Marriage is a social construct.
And monogamy is also a social contruct,
There is no "the one"
There is no soul mate
There's only compatibility
And can be compatible with thousands of pple
Love is a rip off
There's a science to all these.

A family is good,marriage ,eh,is like a business contract.

2 Likes

Re: :-* by QueenEdna(f): 2:33pm On Sep 04, 2015
undecided undecided I dont even knw wt to say to U̶̲̥̅̊.
Re: :-* by Nobody: 2:34pm On Sep 04, 2015
No allow my small pin charger hear this bull crap
Re: :-* by kendrick9(m): 2:36pm On Sep 04, 2015
seriously man,u wrote all this what, are u that jobless?... keep your thoughts to yourself
Re: :-* by Nobody: 2:38pm On Sep 04, 2015
marriage is d best thing God gave to mankind especially when d woman is ur match...
Re: :-* by goodmorning40: 2:39pm On Sep 04, 2015
Another lost soul
Re: :-* by Nobody: 2:42pm On Sep 04, 2015
Honestly,,real talk..I get really bored fast,,can't see myself banging dt one hole dt can lose its elasticity anytime soon.nahh..sometimes,I wish I can just have a baby mama without getting too attached to her and go scott-free with d decision..
Re: :-* by Nobody: 2:43pm On Sep 04, 2015
elantraceey:
I'm not surprised since you could compare yourself with a dog.

Ok dam
kiss

1 Like

Re: :-* by Nobody: 2:46pm On Sep 04, 2015
kendrick9:
seriously man,u wrote all this what, are u that jobless?... keep your thoughts to yourself

Yes, just as jobless as you who came to comment.

2 Likes

Re: :-* by Nobody: 2:51pm On Sep 04, 2015
czarr:
Marriage is a social construct.
And monogamy is also a social contruct,
There is no "the one"
There is no soul mate
There's only compatibility
And can be compatible with thousands of pple
Love is a rip off
There's a science to all these.

A family is good,marriage ,eh,is like a business contract.

Nice. Most people don't realise how much of their nature they are supressing.

We thinking in the same wavelength man cool
Re: :-* by cyprus000: 2:51pm On Sep 04, 2015
[size=13pt]
I think you have some point bro.

But being faithful to a woman is not an impossible thing.
Let's say men vary in nature when it comes to being faithful to women.
Cos I don't fancy flirting atall.

That being said. Marriage is a death trap when one get married to the wrong woman.

I don't think I will marry.
[/size]

1 Like

Re: :-* by MRBrownJ: 2:55pm On Sep 04, 2015
@Dapo777
although i fully understand what your are saying, and agree on a few point, i have to say:

The main reason why I can't get married is because I am a "higher" animal, I have hormones running through my blood, I am not biologically built to be monogamous, I am polygamous by nature and so marriage isn't an option.

in Africa, Polygamy is accepted and therefore you could marry as many wives as you desire.

Take a look at the animals, they live such a pleasurable and enjoyable life with no complications like feelings, courtship, marriage and all those thrash humans have invented to complicate things, if a dog wants to have sex, it just looks for a female dam and fvvcks her, no complications just pleasure.

yes animals do that, and then the next dog mounts her too, and the one after that till that poor bi.tch cant take it any longer. do you really wanna have sex with women who mean absolutely NOTHING TO YOU?!

But if a guy wants to do that, he has to go through some routines and emotional games to fvvck who isn't a prostitute , and to Bleep a prostitute, u need money, which was never the original nature of things, things were made to be more straightforward than they are right now, but due to increased organization among humans , complications arises.

if a woman decide that she wants to have sex with me, then let it be because i am SPECIAL in some kind of ways... sex just to put your dikc in whatever hole out there (like animals do) is pointless

Forget about the love, even if you both love each other, if you get married, life would be complicated for you as the guy regardless of love, ask married couples who would be honest enough to tell you the truth.

are you saying that married men have more complicated lives than single men?!?! i dont get what you are saying. but even if that was what you were saying, thats simply because they have different aim in life. they want to build a family together so of course two people have twice as much issues in their lives as a single person, and because they are 2 different souls with emotion, then that means there will be frictions BUT there will also be a lot of happiness... same happiness that single guys cant get on their own (joy of parenthood, love and affection, having someone there all the time to lift your spirit etc)
also these men have a partner to help them in their daily struggles, as a single its more stressful if you have nobody that cares and help alleviate some of your worries

Women are even more complicated than men, they have more complex emotions that they themselves can't explain, getting eternally bound with a woman is like sitting on fire for eternity. The thing is this, I dont see myself swearing to eat only one kind of fish for eternity, why should I be with one woman for life, when they are plenty everywhere, that would be plain stupid of me to do if I settle for a single one. undecided

to each their own so long as you accept that these females do the same

Another very good reason is that, I have only one life to live which is my life on earth , no other place afterwards, hence I would live it to the fullest, I will try all sports, all activities, I will go to different places, meet different people in this life , my life would know no limits, I would live a very rich life with no worries and nagging wife cheesy nobody telling me what is right or wrong to do. I will live my life to the fullest, and people around me would wish they could attain such a blissful level of freedom grin

but then, eventually, you would want to share such happiness with someone special... trust me, you would!

1 Like

Re: :-* by Nobody: 3:10pm On Sep 04, 2015
MRBrownJ:
@Dapo777
although i fully understand what your are saying, and agree on a few point, i have to say:

in Africa, Polygamy is accepted and therefore you could marry as many wives as you desire.

yes animals do that, and then the next dog mounts her too, and the one after that till that poor bi.tch cant take it any longer. do you really wanna have sex with women who mean absolutely NOTHING TO YOU?!

if a woman decide that she wants to have sex with me, then let it be because i am SPECIAL in some kind of ways... sex just to put your dikc in whatever hole out there (like animals do) is pointless

are you saying that married men have more complicated lives than single men?!?! i dont get what you are saying. but even if that was what you were saying, thats simply because they have different aim in life. they want to build a family together so of course two people have twice as much issues in their lives as a single person, and because they are 2 different souls with emotion, then that means there will be frictions BUT there will also be a lot of happiness... same happiness that single guys cant get on their own (joy of parenthood, love and affection, having someone there all the time to lift your spirit etc)
also these men have a partner to help them in their daily struggles, as a single its more stressful if you have nobody that cares and help alleviate some of your worries

to each their own so long as you accept that these females do the same

but then, eventually, you would want to share such happiness with someone special... trust me, you would!

Nice cool I can share my happiness with everyone. Complications sets in when I try to single out someone. Thats why I won't do that.

2 Likes

Re: :-* by Nobody: 3:12pm On Sep 04, 2015
Chai, odika ihe ke a, ka anakpo ara na d highest places. Chineke meela gi Ebere nna m. May God forgive you, Onye iberibe ka e bu, e nugo.

So, God way give you instructions say go into the world and multiply, you come nairaland day insult am. You are seriously in trouble, hapu okwu.

I just pity those girls way don fall victim ,come day love you, them don finally love Onye ara. You better go for check up o, as e be, you don cross go the other side. Anuofia
Re: :-* by MRBrownJ: 3:18pm On Sep 04, 2015
Dapo777:

Nice cool I can share my happiness with everyone. Complications sets in when I try to single out someone. Thats why I won't do that.

you probably can share your happiness with anyone but if that person aint special (or dont care about you) then whats the point really? it is in vain.

yes, you can live a rewarding life without getting married, but only if the women you are with are "special" to you (and vice versa).
Re: :-* by IamLEGEND1: 3:27pm On Sep 04, 2015
surprisingly,diz o.p dey make sense......

i have a very short attention span......

and as i dey currently operate on "hit & run" mode,

i dey start to dey sweat any time i imagine say one day i go glue myself to one woman forever.....

#DearDiary

#OPwasAwesomeToday

1 Like

Re: :-* by Nobody: 3:31pm On Sep 04, 2015
ok..noted. I pray u won't. get married in JESUS name.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: :-* by Dannidom(m): 3:34pm On Sep 04, 2015
Ok you've made your choice and i respect that but when the world is void of decorum and orderliness when humans are granted insane liberty (your stipulated liberty) things go wrong.

For instance you mentioned animals living a carefree life (cos thats what it is) they kill themselves anytime they want, straff anytime they want, eat anytime they want, go around naked and do all those crazy stuffs thats why you call them animals. Your choice is pervetious if not you woulda come all out to defend carefree living for all humans, then someone comes around and put a bullet in your head and walk free yea thats the carefree life no one gives a damn about anybody(jungle).

My broda am sorry you don't got tha requisite criteria for being a human maybe you should join your colleagues at a nearby bush.

1 Like

Re: :-* by Nobody: 3:40pm On Sep 04, 2015
Your reasons are well absorbed and I think I can relate very well with you. The fact that you don't want to settle down and get caged by the prison marriage is understood and apprehended quite alright.

However , with time your notion will change . You'll get to understand what life stands for as the advanced social animal that you are. That life is way bigger, grandiose and outrightly complex than the way you perceive it to be.
That its more complex than your thoughts can ever see or your sentences can ever express. That our fathers and forefathers weren't at all stupid when they adopted marriage .
That it wasn't that their hormones suddenly shut down or that they didn't want to be free like a wild horse too...
Just few years for life to teach you about himself using agents like family , society , experience and responsibility.
Then, nobody will teach you why you need to marry. Either to be mono or polygamous will just be a matter of choice or circumstance.
Re: :-* by Nobody: 3:41pm On Sep 04, 2015
Dannidom:
Ok you've made your choice and i respect that but when the world is void of decorum and orderliness when humans are granted insane liberty (your stipulated liberty) things go wrong.

For instance you mentioned animals living a carefree life (cos thats what it is) they kill themselves anytime they want, straff anytime they want, eat anytime they want, go around naked and do all those crazy stuffs thats why you call them animals. Your choice is pervetious if not you woulda come all out to defend carefree living for all humans, then someone comes around and put a bullet in your head and walk free yea thats the carefree life no one gives a damn about anybody(jungle).

My broda am sorry you don't got tha requisite criteria for being a human maybe you should join your colleagues at a nearby bush.

It takes lots of strength to accept the truth and be at peace with it. Don't worry u will get to that stage with time.
Re: :-* by Booty4me: 3:42pm On Sep 04, 2015
thankgod for baby mama .. I van still have kids and live the life I want

1 Like

Re: :-* by Nobody: 3:44pm On Sep 04, 2015
gimakon:
Chai, odika ihe ke a, ka anakpo ara na d highest places. Chineke meela gi Ebere nna m. May God forgive you, Onye iberibe ka e bu, e nugo.

So, God way give you instructions say go into the world and multiply, you come nairaland day insult am. You are seriously in trouble, hapu okwu.

I just pity those girls way don fall victim ,come day love you, them don finally love Onye ara. You better go for check up o, as e be, you don cross go the other side. Anuofia

Lol. Funny guy
Re: :-* by Booty4me: 3:44pm On Sep 04, 2015
thankgod for baby mama .. I can still have kids and live the life I want
Re: :-* by Dannidom(m): 3:47pm On Sep 04, 2015
Dapo777:

It takes lots of strength to accept the truth and be at peace with it. Don't worry u will get to that stage with time.
You contradict yourself
Re: :-* by SkinnyDude(m): 3:51pm On Sep 04, 2015
you dont have concrete reason.
you just want to sleep around with women. that is not an enough reason for not wanting to get married.
and who in his right senses compares himself to a dog
Re: :-* by Nobody: 3:53pm On Sep 04, 2015
Booty4me:
thankgod for baby mama .. I van still have kids and live the life I want

Wow happy for u man grin u thinking right.
Re: :-* by yungrashee(m): 3:55pm On Sep 04, 2015
I swear u need deliverance....
Re: :-* by Nobody: 3:58pm On Sep 04, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:
Your reasons are well absorbed and I think I can relate very well with you. The fact that you don't want to settle down and get caged by the prison marriage is understood and apprehended quite alright.

However , with time your notion will change . You'll get to understand what life stands for as the advanced social animal that you are. That life is way bigger, grandiose and outrightly complex than the way you perceive it to be.
That its more complex than your thoughts can ever see or your sentences can ever express. That our fathers and forefathers weren't at all stupid when they adopted marriage .
That it wasn't that their hormones suddenly shut down or that they didn't want to be free like a wild horse too...
Just few years for life to teach you about himself using agents like family , society , experience and responsibility.
Then, nobody will teach you why you need to marry. Either to be mono or polygamous will just be a matter of choice or circumstance.

So its marriage that will make you happy? Whatever rocks your boat man.

(1) (2) (Reply)

LADIES: Types Of Guys You Should Not Play ‘hard-to-get’ With / 5 Reasons To Have Sex With A Guy With A Small Penis / Popular Booty Model On Instagram, Corazon Becomes A Qualified Lawyer In Kenya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.