Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,193 members, 7,839,056 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

My Boss Is Sleeping With My Girlfriend - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boss Is Sleeping With My Girlfriend (9332 Views)

Man Grabs Lady's Chest, Reveals To Continue Sleeping With Different Women. Photo / Kenyan Woman Exposes Her Teacher Husband & The Student He Is Sleeping With / My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boss Is Sleeping With My Girlfriend by mecussey(m): 5:11am On Sep 05, 2015
xertyy:
Lalasticlala ishilove seun come see this o! When I posted on How My Boss is Fuccking my colleague.. Egovina abi wtin was busy ranting..

simply to the answer of one of the posts on why men dont allow their wives to work. Dont spend more than you fuucck on any girl so that u wont hav anything to lose when she waka. Make sure your wife is always with one baby or pregnant every single yr, so that her libido will always be low. At worst, marry ugly girl and have rest of mind. The society is messed up.
Re: My Boss Is Sleeping With My Girlfriend by Ishilove: 6:34am On Sep 05, 2015
mecussey:

simply to the answer of one of the posts on why men dont allow their wives to work. Dont spend more than you fuucck on any girl so that u wont hav anything to lose when she waka. Make sure your wife is always with one baby or pregnant every single yr, so that her libido will always be low. At worst, marry ugly girl and have rest of mind. The society is messed up.
Have you thought about the negative effect the bolded will have on her health and body?
Re: My Boss Is Sleeping With My Girlfriend by dinachi(m): 8:07am On Sep 05, 2015
This is my last warning to sissy guys! Stop being nice to girls. Take only rich and caring girls serious. It is annoying to be cheated on by a girl you spend your money on. Learn from girls, most date guys who are richer and spend on them. Now invest your love on only girls who spend on you.

1 Like

Re: My Boss Is Sleeping With My Girlfriend by mecussey(m): 8:52am On Sep 05, 2015
Ishilove:

Have you thought about the negative effect the bolded will have on her health and body?

Forget modern medicine...God created women very stronger than men right from when the spe*rms are swimming. Ask yourself why a wife of a poor man usually have 13 children or more without any complication. But if a wife of a big man try born 3, the whole world go hear am.
Re: My Boss Is Sleeping With My Girlfriend by Vicintonsh(m): 10:34am On Sep 05, 2015
if i say all girls are dsame now, they ll say it's not true.
The moment a girl stops benefiting from you or sees someone with a larger pocket, 4gerrit
Imagine my own gf telling me she had two other guys besides me but am closer to her heart. I look for gun i no see, i for shoot her leg.

take heart my brother
it aint easy

i bet she ll cum bak to deny it or blame it on d devil or even blame u for helping her get d job in d first place

I just don't understand those set of homo sapiens
Re: My Boss Is Sleeping With My Girlfriend by duduade: 1:17pm On Sep 05, 2015
Darlingting:
i am writing this with heavy heart,broken heart,lonely mind and tears in my eyes.. its been 2weeks now and i hardly sleep nor eat. sleep is far away from me,my heart is heavy.i feel like committing suicide but again God wont be happy with me..just a period of two weeks im like a starved human being that havnt seen food for two years now..

This is my story,please i need the best advice i can get..I
i met this girl in my final year and she was in 300l then,i asked her out and as time goes on we started dating, we have dated for two years now and the relationship has been like an average kind of relationship.. we have our good and bad times.. sometimes we fight,other time we settle.. before i started dating this girl who is in her mid 20s.. 24 to be precise.. before i started dating her, i carried out so many findings about her,stalked and monitor her to be sure she aint a cheat and without her knowing..she was really decent.. i find it hard to trust any lady but wit her i strted having second thoughts that all ladies aint same as people do say.. i find every way to make dis girl happy,even when i dont have enough i do stll support her.. i loved her to the extent that if 1000 naira is my last card i can give her 500 to keep up pending on when i get buzzes up.. all my friends knew her back in skul, i was kind of popular in school.. so through mr she was even known that they have to make make her MISS MASSCOMMUNICATION. in her department.. because i was an SUG official then.. so many people respected her cos of me,even guys that wanted to ask her out,saw her with me they back off.. she got respect even from lecturers and all..

After school things was moving cool.. i was settling her little bill to the extent i could afford.. she was loyal and caring also.. even her mum knows me..in the company im currently working.im working in the I.T department making some small cash waiting for when i will get a better job.just last five months the company needed some part time workers in the company for the post of assistant supervisor in the warehouse.. i decided to connect her.. she got the job which she meant to resumes by 8am and closes 3pm sometimes 2pm.. its like a shifting job..some days off some days on..

we dont work on the same site, her place of work is a different building..miles away from mine so we hardly sees eachother except when shes on break she come check on me or when im free i do go some times but she does most of the visiting.. i do call her if shes free so i can come meet her.
last 2weeks,i didnt hear from her for about 3 days and her pings aint delivering,so i decided to go visit her at the site.. only for me to discover she isnt around..i tried calling her the number wasnt reachable.i left.. on tuesday around 6pm we were asked to report our activites to the head of operation at the site,i went their,walked passed her table.thinking she has left work to school.. on my way back from were i went to drop my reports i saw someone dat looks like her walks into the Directors office.. my mind skipped a bit..i wasnt sure,i was curious so i chilled a little while.. and waited for the person to walk pass again.. after 5mins nobody passed.. this was around 6 geeting to 7pm.. i moved closer to the office, behold i heard her voice..i wasnt stll sure yet.. i had to move to look tru the door.. see my girl on my directors laps.. i was crazy.. i moved out..came back just to be sure behold she was d one.. i waited outside for her.. after like 40-50mins i saw her coming out form the site.. i hid myself and she and my director went into d car and drove off.. im weak and dead... my head rose high,.. dont kniw wat to do.. pls advice me.. im ill at the moment..infact i have switched my phone off and barred her line since then.. im still thinking on what to do..she has made and attempt to visit me in my office but i told the secretary to tell her anytime she comes that im not around.

NOTE : Im not posting this here to get pitied or get sorry from anyone,but i want everyone out their especially guys to know what they are going into before they venture into any of that shiit called "RELATIONSHIP" .
Dear guys please becareful,these girls are all same.. they pretend to good today,once they see the one that can offer more than you can do..you become an option to them..
is that why you want to kill yourself. .?Slap..... receive sense in Jesus name ..... Amen
Re: My Boss Is Sleeping With My Girlfriend by obyrich(m): 1:39pm On Sep 05, 2015
elantraceey:

Na you're wrong. Every sensible lady strive to make their own money and are not commodities that are sold out to the highest bidder.

Op what a pity, never give all your heart to any lady until you place a ring on her finger .
Even after placing a ring on her finger, NEVER GIVE YOUR HEART TO A WOMAN IF YOU WANT TO LIVE LONG!
Re: My Boss Is Sleeping With My Girlfriend by BuddhaPalm(m): 3:10pm On Sep 05, 2015
Sveen:
Op, please for God sake don't dump her, fvck her wella and after you've counted score up to like 30-0, tell it to her face that she's just your sex tool.

But she'll enjoy it too tongue
Re: My Boss Is Sleeping With My Girlfriend by BuddhaPalm(m): 3:12pm On Sep 05, 2015
mecussey:

Are you ok grin

I swear, your head is not correct.

1 Like

Re: My Boss Is Sleeping With My Girlfriend by Sveen: 3:28pm On Sep 05, 2015
BuddhaPalm:

But she'll enjoy it too tongue
They are usually pained if they find out they've been cheated.
Re: My Boss Is Sleeping With My Girlfriend by jaxxy(m): 5:01pm On Sep 05, 2015
Darlingting:
i am writing this with heavy heart,broken heart,lonely mind and tears in my eyes.. its been 2weeks now and i hardly sleep nor eat. sleep is far away from me,my heart is heavy.i feel like committing suicide but again God wont be happy with me..just a period of two weeks im like a starved human being that havnt seen food for two years now..

This is my story,please i need the best advice i can get..
i met this girl in my final year and she was in 300l then,i asked her out and as time goes on we started dating, we have dated for two years now and the relationship has been like an average kind of relationship.. we have our good and bad times.. sometimes we fight,other time we settle.. before i started dating this girl who is in her mid 20s.. 24 to be precise.. before i started dating her, i carried out so many findings about her,stalked and monitor her to be sure she aint a cheat and without her knowing..she was really decent.. i find it hard to trust any lady but wit her i strted having second thoughts that all ladies aint same as people do say.. i find every way to make dis girl happy,even when i dont have enough i do stll support her.. i loved her to the extent that if 1000 naira is my last card i can give her 500 to keep up pending on when i get buzzes up.. all my friends knew her back in skul, i was kind of popular in school.. so through mr she was even known that they have to make make her MISS MASSCOMMUNICATION. in her department.. because i was an SUG official then.. so many people respected her cos of me,even guys that wanted to ask her out,saw her with me they back off.. she got respect even from lecturers and all..

After school things was moving cool.. i was settling her little bill to the extent i could afford.. she was loyal and caring also.. even her mum knows me..in the company im currently working.im working in the I.T department making some small cash waiting for when i will get a better job.just last five months the company needed some part time workers in the company for the post of assistant supervisor in the warehouse.. i decided to connect her.. she got the job which she meant to resumes by 8am and closes 3pm sometimes 2pm.. its like a shifting job..some days off some days on..

we dont work on the same site, her place of work is a different building..miles away from mine so we hardly sees eachother except when shes on break she come check on me or when im free i do go some times but she does most of the visiting.. i do call her if shes free so i can come meet her.
last 2weeks,i didnt hear from her for about 3 days and her pings aint delivering,so i decided to go visit her at the site.. only for me to discover she isnt around..i tried calling her the number wasnt reachable.i left.. on tuesday around 6pm we were asked to report our activites to the head of operation at the site,i went their,walked passed her table.thinking she has left work to school.. on my way back from were i went to drop my reports i saw someone dat looks like her walks into the Directors office.. my mind skipped a bit..i wasnt sure,i was curious so i chilled a little while.. and waited for the person to walk pass again.. after 5mins nobody passed.. this was around 6 geeting to 7pm.. i moved closer to the office, behold i heard her voice..i wasnt stll sure yet.. i had to move to look tru the door.. see my girl on my directors laps.. i was crazy.. i moved out..came back just to be sure behold she was d one.. i waited outside for her.. after like 40-50mins i saw her coming out form the site.. i hid myself and she and my director went into d car and drove off.. im weak and dead... my head rose high,.. dont kniw wat to do.. pls advice me.. im ill at the moment..infact i have switched my phone off and barred her line since then.. im still thinking on what to do..she has made and attempt to visit me in my office but i told the secretary to tell her anytime she comes that im not around.

NOTE : Im not posting this here to get pitied or get sorry from anyone,but i want everyone out their especially guys to know what they are going into before they venture into any of that shiit called "RELATIONSHIP" .
Dear guys please becareful,these girls are all same.. they pretend to good today,once they see the one that can offer more than you can do..you become an option to them..

Is ur boss married? If yes she's stupid as Bleep ans'd if No then she's smart bt still a Hoe!

This is d disappointments dat can play out wen u love a gal way to much and she doesn't love u as much hence she can easily cheat on u and in ur office. Wow!

Ops there's no 2wAys about it she bleeped up bt bt don't be quick to judge her even tho she's guilty. She must be highly loose or highly stupid/Naive!!! especially since it's ur work place also.

U can either walk away or play d badboy card(which is use her and dump her later) or like a man confront her about it boldly and her wat she say. If she's remorseful then find out wot led to dat and if it's nt tangible just let her go. Don't hurt her or anythng. Just let her go. If she's a sensible gal her conscience will judge her bt if not she's a HOE then she will continue shameless and uve doged a bullet bt nt marrying a Hoe. Cheers man
Re: My Boss Is Sleeping With My Girlfriend by pweetybhy(f): 7:08pm On Sep 05, 2015
Sorry bruv.. all you have to do is to MOVE ON, she ain't loyal
Re: My Boss Is Sleeping With My Girlfriend by missmary(f): 7:14pm On Sep 05, 2015
Accept my condolences seems your heart just died... I pray you find the right woman that'll heal your broken heart.. But some girls sef... Their greed is above this world
Re: My Boss Is Sleeping With My Girlfriend by cyprus000: 7:29pm On Sep 05, 2015
Vicintonsh:
if i say all girls are dsame now, they ll say it's not true.
The moment a girl stops benefiting from you or sees someone with a larger pocket, 4gerrit
Imagine my own gf telling me she had two other guys besides me but am closer to her heart. I look for gun i no see, i for shoot her leg.

take heart my brother
it aint easy

i bet she ll cum bak to deny it or blame it on d devil or even blame u for helping her get d job in d first place

I just don't understand those set of homo sapiens
[size=13pt]
Lol..hahahahahahahahgrin

That girl dun finish you. One thing dey sure for your case.

*chop kpomo and migrate* cos if you give that girl love and she finally use your heart dance shoki.

Make sure you no come nairaland cun complain,cos na me go first carry your mata for head lyk gala
[/size]
Re: My Boss Is Sleeping With My Girlfriend by Bbnty(m): 7:59pm On Sep 05, 2015
Every good girl is a bad girl not yet caught. Never blame a bad day, it brings experience.
Re: My Boss Is Sleeping With My Girlfriend by Vicintonsh(m): 9:37pm On Sep 05, 2015
cyprus000:

[size=13pt]
Lol..hahahahahahahahgrin

That girl dun finish you. One thing dey sure for your case.

*chop kpomo and migrate* cos if you give that girl love and she finally use your heart dance shoki.

Make sure you no come nairaland cun complain,cos na me go first carry your mata for head lyk gala
[/size]
my broda i match am con push forward ni
.girl mata no fit wound me
Re: My Boss Is Sleeping With My Girlfriend by xertyy: 10:33pm On Sep 05, 2015
Why aint this in front page yet na?

Mods lalasticlala seun ishilove obinoscpy help a brother na! He needs advice! Nawa
Re: My Boss Is Sleeping With My Girlfriend by xtervaganza(m): 11:34pm On Sep 05, 2015
Darlingting:
i can just kill her if i want.. i really wana Bleep her up
youre a worse person than her if you even attempt what you just typed here

leavce her alone.....she'll get served soon

but if i were you, i'll keep having sex with her at every given opportunity without giving her a dime and then dump her when she has all her hopes on me

i'm that wicked, tactically

1 Like

Re: My Boss Is Sleeping With My Girlfriend by Besto(m): 12:17am On Sep 06, 2015
small change dat u'd have used for self development, therein she will be the one behaving herself not to lose you sensing how you are developing ursef with your money /you carry the change pump into woman /come give her bonus job join/Funny enuf u made mentioned of her mother, of which i also believe she got a father.. my friend!!! 1ce bitten twice shy...
Re: My Boss Is Sleeping With My Girlfriend by Chidonc(m): 12:23am On Sep 06, 2015
my brother kip ur cool and claim ignorance, write her off ur mind but kip chopping her punany for as long as the game last, but never take her serious jst waste her time and hope for marriage
Re: My Boss Is Sleeping With My Girlfriend by Chidonc(m): 12:26am On Sep 06, 2015
xtervaganza:

but if i were you, i'll keep having sex with her at every given opportunity without giving her a dime and then dump her when she has all her hopes on me

you sure say no b dsame mama born us cos na exactly wetin dey my mind b dat oh, if na me jst 2 claim ignora
Re: My Boss Is Sleeping With My Girlfriend by Chidonc(m): 12:28am On Sep 06, 2015
xtervaganza:

you sure say no b dsame mama born us cos na exactly wetin dey my mind b dat oh, if na me, na jst 2 claim ignorance dey chop the punany dey go oh till the game end but onetin is sure, i go dump her.
Re: My Boss Is Sleeping With My Girlfriend by Pdizzle(m): 11:11am On Sep 06, 2015
Same ol shiit, this game is all about the highest bidder. Take heart bro. Desire wealth sincerely, and you will laugh over this later.
Re: My Boss Is Sleeping With My Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:35am On Sep 06, 2015
in Mr 2kay's voice 'who no like beta tin'
Re: My Boss Is Sleeping With My Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:37am On Sep 06, 2015
Chidonc:
my brother kip ur cool and claim ignorance, write her off ur mind but kip chopping her punany for as long as the game last, but never take her serious jst waste her time and hope for marriage
if he loves her dis much, I wld advice he doesn't even c her again
Re: My Boss Is Sleeping With My Girlfriend by chronique(m): 11:41am On Sep 06, 2015
This is why I don't like visiting this section. Someone's wife/hubby is always being caught,sleeping with someone else. Una matter tire person for here joor. *runs out of section for sanity sake*
Re: My Boss Is Sleeping With My Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:46am On Sep 06, 2015
agarawu23:
You guys aren't learning here with the rate of issues we discussed here daily I blv our eyes aren't close anymore. Careless for a lady you are yet to marry because those b!tch out there aren't loyal. You aren't worth being with that's why she thinks paying you back with betrayal is the best way.

You have know choice bro, let her go since you made the confirmation yourself "no be dem say dem say " issue. We still have the best out there but 'few'. Move on and dump her ass. God will judge her.

Just watch the outcome of PPl that bite the finger that feed them, their story in future aren't worth to share the testimony.

What bitches? You mean your mum, your sister and your daughter, your aunts and your cousins ? Yep, we are all Biitchescheesy
Re: My Boss Is Sleeping With My Girlfriend by aprilwise(m): 3:23pm On Sep 06, 2015
Each time I read story of how girls betray their boyfrnds my heart do skip thousands of bits. Proverb31:3. Give not thy strength unto a woman nor thy ways to that which destroyeth kings. After God na women I fear.
Re: My Boss Is Sleeping With My Girlfriend by xtervaganza(m): 9:39pm On Sep 06, 2015
Chidonc:

you sure say no b dsame mama born us cos na exactly wetin dey my mind b dat oh, if na me, na jst 2 claim ignorance dey chop the punany dey go oh till the game end but onetin is sure, i go dump her.
HAHAHAHAH BROS E FIT BE OOOO. MAYBE WE BE TWINS WEY DEM SEPARATE
Re: My Boss Is Sleeping With My Girlfriend by Ahmadgani(m): 10:47pm On Sep 06, 2015
If you open your heart to love you are definately making yourself vulnerable to be hurt. let her die with her guilt. you deserve someone better

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Do You Do To Earn In Dollars Online? / A Lady Who Claimed She Was A Virgin On Facebook Got The Slam Of Her Life. / I'm 31, Single And Ready To Settle Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.