Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,062 members, 7,828,744 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made - Politics (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made (130620 Views)

Vendor Shows Ahmed Indimi Photo Of His Wedding To Zahra On The Streets Of Abuja / Children Ran To Greet Wike Who Was Strolling On The Streets .PICS / Discover Westerners Neighbourhoods (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (59) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by investnow2013: 5:30pm On Sep 06, 2015
Adazi Nnukwu Village of Anambra State!

7 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by basilo101: 5:31pm On Sep 06, 2015
chino11:
Back to Amichi where Obasanjo met with the Biafran army chiefs and the war ended in this town called Amichi on the 15th of January 1970. As at 1970 there was nothing standing on this ground..
I bow 4 anambra rural roads

9 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by OreMI22: 5:33pm On Sep 06, 2015
liberty300:
yea, keep telling yourself that. I served in the north and that's no way like the north. In an entire state, only a street would look reasonable. It's very disturbing. They told us the locals hated corpers cos they believed we were the ones stealing their money. I ran away from the north after I redeployed

Trust me, hate aside..the north is trash. No offense intended

[size=13pt]The north is so much trash, it is pointless to show it here.
At least the SW has old buildings, the north has none. Rural roads in the north are nothing but a path through the wilderness, only passable with a 4X4 vehicle. You don't want to see the villages, i assure you of that.

Forget their fancy state capitals, it is pointless to show the north outside the state capitals.
[/size]

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by Deltagiant: 5:33pm On Sep 06, 2015
basilo101:

I bow 4 anambra rural roads

WADETAW, counter them with pictures from Yoruba rural communities, that is the right antidote

6 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by wadetaw202: 5:34pm On Sep 06, 2015
basilo101:

stop downloading old internet pics of refuse dumps. it take jst few hours for it to be cleard

And why haven't you cleared it? Is it that you drink and eat filth or what? You seem to have special love for dirtiness, that is why you refuse to pack them. Very dirty tribe!

And for your information, aba became the dirtiest city in west Africa this year. So, these are not old internet pictures. They are recent pictures.

And for the pictures to be available online, it means your dirty and filthy nature is notable!

Check out more below:

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by Deltagiant: 5:35pm On Sep 06, 2015
Chei, it's even getting worse!

2 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by chino11(m): 5:35pm On Sep 06, 2015
Economic activities at Amichi adjacent to Chisco bus Terminal. Many people do not know that Chisco(Chidi Anyaegbu) is from Amichi. Chisco buses loads at its Amichi terminal direct to major cities of Lagos, Abuja, PH, Onitsha, Kano etc..

7 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by chino11(m): 5:41pm On Sep 06, 2015
Welcome to Neni- Anambra State, the home town of the owner of Rockview-Abuja and so many other very rich people. Infact Neni has as much as very rich people like Nnewi and Ozubulu.. wink

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by Ritchiee: 5:42pm On Sep 06, 2015
These are the real achievements that your lineage had always been envious and jealous of the Yorubas.There are pix and pix to post but that is childish.Your lineage cannot near these.I would give you only one first.
Yoruba:President of the International Court of Justice.Let us see if you even have a gateman there...lol
Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by chino11(m): 5:45pm On Sep 06, 2015
I can't identify this town but it is immediately after Neni..

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by manchy7531: 5:46pm On Sep 06, 2015
What you would notice if you are a regular traveller to the southwest is that the developed parts are usually places where u have a lot of igbos engaged in economic activities. Once you move to the villages or places where you find less number of igbos or no igbo at all you begin to wonder if places like that still exist in this 21st century.

I pity the present generation of yorubas, they are so lazy that they cant build upon what their ancestors let for them

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by Deltagiant: 5:47pm On Sep 06, 2015
Ritchiee:
These are the real achievements that your lineage had always been envious and jealous of the Yorubas.There are pix and pix to post but that is childish.Your lineage cannot near these.I would give you only one first.
Yoruba:President of the International Court of Justice.Let us see if you even have a gateman there...lol

Don't even go there! The Zoo's first Judge at the world court was Justice Onyeama. The east were there first!

4 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by OreMI22: 5:48pm On Sep 06, 2015
I just received a dossier on Kwara state for this thread.
Is it a yoruba state? If not, i don't want to bother with them.

3 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by Deltagiant: 5:51pm On Sep 06, 2015
OreMI22:
I just received a dossier on Kwara state for this thread.
Is it a yoruba state? If not, i don't want to bother with them.

Though they've been conquered by the Fulani, but they live there. So go on

2 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by chino11(m): 5:59pm On Sep 06, 2015
Welcome to Nawfia- Anambra State..

2 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by OreMI22: 5:59pm On Sep 06, 2015
Deltagiant:

Though they've been conquered by the Fulani, but they live there. So go on

Most of Kwara pics are similar to what you'd expect from Katsina or Bornu. it is hard to prove if these are yorubas or fulanis. I think Kwara is entirely Fulani land with sparse yoruba immigrants at very few spots in that state

1 Like

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by sunnyb0b0(m): 6:01pm On Sep 06, 2015
Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by sunnyb0b0(m): 6:02pm On Sep 06, 2015
chino11:
Economic activities at Amichi adjacent to Chisco bus Terminal. Many people do not know that Chisco(Chidi Anyaegbu) is from Amichi. Chisco buses loads at its Amichi terminal direct to major cities of Lagos, Abuja, PH, Onitsha Kano etc..

That's a walking distance from my house bro. I used to catch Chisco bus to Lagos from that terminus back in the days. He used to put a fully air conditioned bus at the Amuchi terminal and the cost was always discounted from the normal fare he charges.

Repping Igbo Ukwu.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by Ritchiee: 6:03pm On Sep 06, 2015
Deltagiant:

Don't even go there! The Zoo's first Judge at the world court was Justice Onyeama. The east were there first!
Thank you. We are talking about President of ICJ.
2.Yoruba have won 5 Grammy awards. Wow!!!These Yoruba people are mighty o.Yea they dwarf the Igbos without making noise.Do Igbos have 1/2 Grammy award?
Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by investnow2013: 6:05pm On Sep 06, 2015
chino11:
I can't identify this town but it immediately after Neni..
Adazi-Nnukwu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by chino11(m): 6:06pm On Sep 06, 2015
Wow!

sunnyb0b0:

That's a walking distance from my house bro. I used to catch Chisco bus to Lagos from that terminus back in the days. He used to put a fully air conditioned bus at the Amuchi terminal and the cost was always discounted from the normal fare he charges.

Repping Igbo Ukwu.
Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by CyberWolf: 6:09pm On Sep 06, 2015
Love or hate us, we Igbos are great achievers. Remove government presence from North and SW and watch them die like cockroaches tha inhaled odumotari grin

3 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by chino11(m): 6:13pm On Sep 06, 2015
Some of the numerous bridges across Anambra rural areas..

2 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by Nobody: 6:13pm On Sep 06, 2015
Ritchiee:
Thank you. We are talking about President of ICJ.
2.Yoruba have won 5 Grammy awards. Wow!!!These Yoruba people are mighty o.Yea they dwarf the Igbos without making noise.Do Igbos have 1/2 Grammy award?
Five Grammy's wow never heard of that, thought nomination and winning are different.

Open new thread for this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by Ritchiee: 6:15pm On Sep 06, 2015
OreMI22:

Most of Kwara pics are similar to what you'd expect from Katsina or Bornu. it is hard to prove if these are yorubas or fulanis. I think Kwara is entirely Fulani land with sparse yoruba immigrants at very few spots in that state
Yoruba are not only local champions but they rule the world.
3.Yoruba:Former Head of United Nations...can anybody in the lineage of the Igbo smell this.Maybe they can come and sweep the floor...lol
Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by LieDetector(m): 6:19pm On Sep 06, 2015
QuotaSystem:
This settles it. Northern cities are simply the most developed.

Not even an average street in Sokoto is this decrepit , not to talk of Kano/Kaduna. grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2663345_twittera87c5df_jpeg8b7ff34d087d9060cbf2185ccbbb5a6d
bro, which state is that?
Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by chino11(m): 6:19pm On Sep 06, 2015
Welcome to Agulu, the home town of Okwute Ndi-Igbo- Peter Obi.. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by OreMI22: 6:22pm On Sep 06, 2015
[size=20pt]Ijebu Ode[/size]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by Ritchiee: 6:23pm On Sep 06, 2015
LadyFiona:
Five Grammy's wow never heard of that, thought nomination and winning are different.

Open new thread for this.
This is it... https://www.nairaland.com/2546499/photos-nigerians-never-knew-won/1#37264895
Yorubas are just just three much.We don't deal with riff raffs like the Igbos .No,they are KO KO below...lol.
Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by basilo101: 6:24pm On Sep 06, 2015
QuotaSystem:
What are all these dense neighborhoods and mediocre architecture doing on this thread?

Ndigbo we did not ask for your villages. Did you see the spaced out and rich landscapes of the North?

Did'nt you see the presence of organized and planned development which showed government presence in the Northern pictures?

Did you not see the beauty of Northern streets mostly devoid of dirt unlike the pictures BMEDIA revealed to us you were hiding?

Ala'ibo step up your game, we know you are village oriented, lack adequate land and are recovering from a war but you cannot be showing us mediocre architecture in unplanned neighborhoods, all cramped up and struggling for space amidst dirt, debris and flooding.

Land optimization! the tread is not about government presence, its about wia ordinary citizens live. ur so called government presence benefit less than 5% of ur population while the rest perish in the dia desert mud villages

1 Like

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by CyberWolf: 6:25pm On Sep 06, 2015
Ritchiee:
Yoruba are not only local champions but they rule the world.
3.Yoruba:Former Head of United Nations...can anybody in the lineage of the Igbo smell this.Maybe they can come and sweep the floor...lol
shut the Bleep up angry post your neighborhood here let's compare, that's what this thread is all about. If you want to brag about professional achievements, open a thread for that let's go there,if not, shut the Bleep up and Bleep off this thread. Yorubas always diverting attention when they have nothing to offer angry

4 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by Nobody: 6:26pm On Sep 06, 2015
Dirty brown rooftops Vs. Aluminium tiled rooftops.

One side get taste while the other.. lipsrsealed

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (59) (Reply)

Images From Kaduna Lockdown. Share Pictures From Your State. / My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" / Buhari’s Death: Africa Leaders Observe A Minute Silence At AU Summit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.