Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,118 members, 7,828,984 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made - Politics (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made (130625 Views)

Vendor Shows Ahmed Indimi Photo Of His Wedding To Zahra On The Streets Of Abuja / Children Ran To Greet Wike Who Was Strolling On The Streets .PICS / Discover Westerners Neighbourhoods (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (59) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by forgiveness: 6:27pm On Sep 06, 2015
Ritchiee:
Yoruba are not only local champions but they rule the world.
3.Yoruba:Former Head of United Nations...can anybody in the lineage of the Igbo smell this.Maybe they can come and sweep the floor...lol

pls, tell me the name of that person. thanks

4 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by basilo101: 6:28pm On Sep 06, 2015
chino11:
Welcome to Nawfia- Anambra State..
Anambra has the best rural road network in Nigera!!!!

6 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by Ritchiee: 6:34pm On Sep 06, 2015
Yoruba:The best DJ in the world.Wow,!!Why don't the Yorubas like crumbs?We have to leave them for our Igbo bros and sisters.Yorubas are so so kind...lol.
Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by warrior01: 6:36pm On Sep 06, 2015
basilo101:

Anambra has the best rural road network in Nigera!!!!

Confirmed. Even the blind can now attest to that. Kudos to you silent achievers

4 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by Ritchiee: 6:36pm On Sep 06, 2015
forgiveness:

pls, tell me the name of that person. thanks
Prince Bola Ajibola...
Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by investnow2013: 6:37pm On Sep 06, 2015
This is pure Beauty in Abatete Rural Village community of Anambra State!. Enjoy chaa!!!..... Chukwu ga enye gi nke gi!!!!

6 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by chino11(m): 6:43pm On Sep 06, 2015
Welcome to Nanka. Neros Stadium under construction is a privately owned stadium in the rural area of Nanka- Anambra State..

4 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by Ritchiee: 6:46pm On Sep 06, 2015
Yoruba:Leads all the very very powerful former heads of government of the WORLD...Pls,help the Igbo too.They are tired of crumbs...who dash baboon banana...? Lazy people don't come up there o.
Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by wadetaw202: 6:50pm On Sep 06, 2015
Deltagiant:

Don't u have anywhere in Yoruba land to counter them with?

I don't have time taking pictures of beautiful places. I only responded when they started posting pictures of towns in the southwest.
Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by OdenigboAroli(m): 6:54pm On Sep 06, 2015
LadyFiona:
Five Grammy's wow never heard of that, thought nomination and winning are different.

Open new thread for this.

And you believe that ?

4 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by Ritchiee: 7:00pm On Sep 06, 2015
Yoruba:Has the youngest PhD holders in Africa.Not one,two but three... All hail the great Yoruba Nation...

1 Like

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by wadetaw202: 7:01pm On Sep 06, 2015
basilo101:

It has long been cleared, and thats actually my point.

Long cleared my foot. The same dirt and filth that was used to campaign in the last election. Flaaaathead can fooool himself sha! Empty boasting is your surname.
Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by Hero10001: 7:01pm On Sep 06, 2015
WIZGUY69:
[size=24]From a commentator's point a view.......
So far, with the pictures uploaded, Northern Cities are leading Eastern cities.
I will call this flawless victory. wink
Lesson: Don't Brag about what you know little about! grin
Remember, empty. barrel makes the loudest noise.
thumbs up! quotasysten.[/size]
Seconded!
During my service in Kaduna, Plateau was my playground, Kano for shopping, visited Sokoto and Minna for beautiful scenes.
On getting to Enugu and Imo it was a bitter journey.
Quotasystem's North is better that those y.i.bos Southeast. *sorry east*

1 Like

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by wadetaw202: 7:02pm On Sep 06, 2015
Deltagiant:

Cheap and tiring shots!

Prove them wrong by uploading your rebuttals from YORUBA LAND

Tiring to you, but it speaks volume of the true picture of alaigbo, A region for the pigs
Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by chino11(m): 7:03pm On Sep 06, 2015
Welcome to Okija- Anambra State, this is a university town that host at least 2-3 privately owned universities of which one of them is the first private university in Nigeria- Madonna University. Okija boast of so many rich people among whom is Ernest Obiejesi also known as Obijackson the owners of NESTOIL a world class Oil and Gas company. Below is one of his numerous contributions to his community- Okija. He built this world class hospital in the heart of Okija.

3 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by OdenigboAroli(m): 7:05pm On Sep 06, 2015
Ritchiee:
Yoruba:Leads all the very very powerful former heads of government of the WORLD...Pls,help the Igbo too.They are tired of crumbs...who dash baboon banana...? Lazy people don't come up there o.

Dude,you sound miserable and pathetic. Is this the best you can come up with after all the a.ss whopping these guys have given you all. You are listing people who got back yard award,mixed race people and people who don't even know their first and last name. The question is what have your people achieved in your land ? Show picture to prove your people aren't backward and impoverished.

8 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by Deltagiant: 7:06pm On Sep 06, 2015
Ritchiee:
Yoruba:Has the youngest PhD holders in Africa.Not one,two but three... All hail the great Yoruba Nation...

This thread has to go on. Open a thread on academical and professional achievements, and you'll surely be amazed as well.

The world must see Yoruba neighborhoods

11 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by Nobody: 7:08pm On Sep 06, 2015
OdenigboAroli:

And you believe that ?

Don't get me started, Ide nnaa. I simply do not want anybody spoiling this expository thread.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by OreMI22: 7:10pm On Sep 06, 2015
[size=13pt]Why are Yorubas so allergic to the TRUTH.
Have i not posted the places correctly or you will be happy when i lie that Southwest region is like America?

If you want it to look like America, ask for regionalism and have astute Yoruba administrators govern your region and develop it as it happened in the past.
From the pictures, it is obvious that the Yoruba days of glory were during the regional tier of government. The entire Western region almost urbanized over night. Since yoruba does not know what is good for her and joined the oil thievery of other peoples resources, Nigeria has been a hell hole and the southwest has declined drastically. The current system of unitary federalism has only favored the northerners, but yorubas are too ashamed to admit the truth.
Answer truthfully, Is this picture Illinois or Ibadan?
If we agree it is not Illinois, ask yourself why the development was abruptly truncated since 1965 when Regionalism ended.
[/size]

8 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by Hero10001: 7:12pm On Sep 06, 2015
CyberWolf:
Love or hate us, we Igbos are great achievers. Remove government presence from North and SW and watch them die like cockroaches tha inhaled odumotari grin
Less than 2% Lagosians works in Govt.
#Fact.
Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by investnow2013: 7:21pm On Sep 06, 2015
Diamond Bank at the rural Village community of Okija Anambra State!

5 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by Deltagiant: 7:22pm On Sep 06, 2015
OreMI22:
[size=13pt]Why are Yorubas so allergic to the TRUTH.
Have we not posted the places correctly or you will be happy when i lie that South west is like America?

If you want it to look like America, ask for regionalism and have astute Yoruba administrators govern your region and develop it as in the past.
From the pictures, it is obvious that the Yoruba days of glory were during the regional tier of government. The entire Western region almost urbanized over night. Since yoruba does not know what is good for her and joined the oil thievery of other peoples resources, Nigeria has been a hell hole and the southwest has declined drastically.

Answer truthfully, Is this picture America or Yorubaland?
[/size]

Well spoken, all i saw were structures apparently built in the 50s and 60s. The current Yoruba leadership are neck deep in oil thievery. If we must be honest to ourselves, the present arrested development needs the Igbo spirit for the aveage citizen to survive. Fayose couldn't be more correct when he announced that Ekiti kids would have to look east to learn trading skills and all that. Pathetic

4 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by basilo101: 7:31pm On Sep 06, 2015
NSUKKA, ENUGU STATE

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by OGOg: 7:32pm On Sep 06, 2015
investnow2013:
Abatete rural community of Anambra State.... Look at the beauty where people live! Aba nna!!!!!!
Nwanna are u from abatete?
Abu mu nwa alaeze in uruani odida abatete.

4 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by golddust6000(m): 7:34pm On Sep 06, 2015
investnow2013:
Abatete Village community of Anambra State!
GUY all dis picture will make some one go steal oo, very nice houses, all these houses you are posting here shows that all the beautiful houses in lagos are owned by IGBOS

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by Ritchiee: 7:49pm On Sep 06, 2015
OdenigboAroli:

And you believe that ?

Yorubas compete with the world. They are not only local champions... https://www.nairaland.com/2546499/photos-nigerians-never-knew-won#37251949
Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by basilo101: 7:51pm On Sep 06, 2015
NSUKKA

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by tohpahz(f): 7:53pm On Sep 06, 2015
AnambraDota:

So that your almajiri brothers and sisters won't find anywhere to sit to beg grin grin grin grin grin

Ur mouth is bad.. grin

1 Like

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by investnow2013: 8:01pm On Sep 06, 2015
OGOg:

Nwanna are u from abatete?
Abu mu nwa alaeze in uruani odida abatete.
Mba.... A bu m ogo na Oyi ndi Abatete!. Aba ndi ji ego..... Chukwu ga agozi unu nile!.
Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by investnow2013: 8:09pm On Sep 06, 2015
basilo101:
NSUKKA
Negonu Obodo na mma .... Chukwu ndi Igbo ekene m giooo!!!.God please give Enugu State governor Ugwuanyi the wisdom to turn this beautiful landscape called Nsukka into one of the Wonders of The World!

3 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by manchy7531: 8:10pm On Sep 06, 2015
OdenigboAroli:

Superb!
This pix mechii akwukwor.

This pix is "brutality". Respect

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (59) (Reply)

Images From Kaduna Lockdown. Share Pictures From Your State. / My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" / Buhari’s Death: Africa Leaders Observe A Minute Silence At AU Summit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.