Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,897 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made - Politics (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made (130268 Views)

Vendor Shows Ahmed Indimi Photo Of His Wedding To Zahra On The Streets Of Abuja / Children Ran To Greet Wike Who Was Strolling On The Streets .PICS / Discover Westerners Neighbourhoods (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (59) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by basilo101: 3:17pm On Sep 12, 2015
ifeanyi199555:
Foolish aboki!! You people don't have any brain! Compare both satellite images of your desert settlement to my city!
Imagine how empty Dutse is, nobody live in that desert, dey use fake census figure to get huge allocation an build empty houses and nobody to occupy them

3 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by Cjrane2: 3:28pm On Sep 12, 2015
basilo101:

Imagine how empty Dutse is, nobody live in that desert, dey use fake census figure to get huge allocation an build empty houses and nobody to occupy them
That has been exactly the bane of Nigerian nationhood.
The north used the period of military rule to award herself all sorts of population number and has been collecting a lion share of the federation allocation based on the fraudulent numbers.

But, wetin concern me? i am happy they are collecting it because they are largely cheating the south doing so.. The southsouth balances out with the 13% derivation, the southeast has since removed its hope from federal allocation, the southwest apart from Lagos and Ondo are in serious quagmire. they don't know if they should challenge their masters or should keep quiet and continue enduring the molestation as long as Igbos are also disadvantaged by the formula.

That is why igbos must focus on their region now and stop bleeding Igboland of resources to go and pay for stores or some investment in the SW or north.
If igbos must do business outside their zone, let us emulate Dangote and invest in other AFRICAN COUNTRIES instead of these regions of Nigeria that hate Igbo for no reason.

Something like Obi Jackson's tower in lagos, he could have built in Accra, Nairobi or Angola.That is if he absolutely refuses to build it in the center of Enugu, Owerri, Onitsha or Asaba.It is because of such tactless stupidity as this that Yorubas and hausa keep threatening Igbo that they will confiscate their property in those regions. Yet, Igbos still stupidly continue building in those places to give them even more things to confiscate.

15 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by londoner: 3:41pm On Sep 12, 2015
badnature:
londoner what you are asking ritchee to do hmm! showing us residential areas in south west,I just eat finish make I no vomit .he can show us pesho of residential areas when am doing prayer and fasting

Residential areas exist everywhere in Nigeria to be fair. There will be some nice ones there too I'm sure.
Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by Cjrane2: 3:49pm On Sep 12, 2015
ifeanyi199555:
Foolish aboki!! You people don't have any brain! Compare both satellite images of your desert settlement to my city!

The whole of Dutse is the size of New haven area of Enugu.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by tonychristopher: 4:44pm On Sep 12, 2015
angelberton:

Where did you hide them?

Why don't you ask your baba
Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by tonychristopher: 4:45pm On Sep 12, 2015
londoner:

Residential areas exist everywhere in Nigeria to be fair. There will be some nice ones there too I'm sure.

Why don't know they flaunt it if they got it

It's a simple logic
Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by tonychristopher: 4:48pm On Sep 12, 2015
Cjrane2:
That has been exactly the bane of Nigerian nationhood.
The north used the period of military rule to award herself all sorts of population number and has been collecting a lion share of the federation allocation based on the fraudulent numbers.

But, wetin concern me? i am happy they are collecting it because they are largely cheating the south doing so.. The southsouth balances out with the 13% derivation, the southeast has since removed its hope from federal allocation, the southwest apart from Lagos and Ondo are in serious quagmire. they don't know if they should challenge their masters or should keep quiet and continue enduring the molestation as long as Igbos are also disadvantaged by the formula.

That is why igbos must focus on their region now and stop bleeding Igboland of resources to go and pay for stores or some investment in the SW or north.
If igbos must do business outside their zone, let us emulate Dangote and invest in other AFRICAN COUNTRIES instead of these regions of Nigeria that hate Igbo for no reason.

Something like Obi Jackson's tower in lagos, he could have built in Accra, Nairobi or Angola.That is if he absolutely refuses to build it in the center of Enugu, Owerri, Onitsha or Asaba.It is because of such tactless stupidity as this that Yorubas and hausa keep threatening Igbo that they will confiscate their property in those regions. Yet, Igbos still stupidly continue building in those places to give them even more things to confiscate.

As usual you are making sense

But I think we Igbo are enigmatic

They say the cow that doesn't have taik the gods kill fky for him ....that what Igbo are

Thanks
Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by tonychristopher: 4:51pm On Sep 12, 2015
basilo101:

☺ you know it baffles me how a littoral state will be less populated to a desert state

It defiles all logic

In short Nigeria defiles all logic

So forget that phantom census

Do you know why those bastarrds fired festus odimegwu

Just because of this sham called census

3 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by angelberton(f): 4:52pm On Sep 12, 2015
tonychristopher:

Why don't you ask your baba

So it has come to insult, eh? I gat no time for you, demented ape-ass!
Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by tonychristopher: 4:59pm On Sep 12, 2015
angelberton:

So it has come to insult, eh? I gat no time for you, demented ape-ass!

This is not insult Bro

U just said ask your baba ...what is insulting about asking your baba question
Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by Nobody: 5:04pm On Sep 12, 2015
Ritchiee:
Expecting all of you to give us something like these and then we would give you the day..lol.Who dash monkeys,apes and baboons bananas?...TADPOLE GO BECOME FISH TODAY shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked wink
TRY,TRY TRY BROS.You can still make it...Okay try the small one....lolsssssssssss grin

IBADAN

6 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by londoner: 5:19pm On Sep 12, 2015
tonychristopher:

Why don't know they flaunt it if they got it

It's a simple logic

Well....all we can do is continue asking. I have my own incline as to why there is no flaunting.
Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by ugomma2000: 5:21pm On Sep 12, 2015
Deltagiant:

SEE THEM grin grin grin grin
Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by tonychristopher: 5:25pm On Sep 12, 2015
londoner:

Well....all we can do is continue asking. I have my own incline as to why there is no flaunting.

I am a simple man and I am matured so why should I insult your father

But do you agree with igbos that £20 went a long way while others party Igbo hutsled

1 Like

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by tonychristopher: 5:27pm On Sep 12, 2015
ugomma2000:

SEE THEM grin grin grin grin

Nwanne rapu fa
Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by OreMI22: 5:43pm On Sep 12, 2015
[size=15pt]Please what happened to Yorubaland?
Just look at Ibadan for godsake?
[/size]

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by OreMI22: 5:47pm On Sep 12, 2015
[size=18pt]Jokes apart, WHY HAS YORUBALAND REFUSED TO DEVELOP ??
is it because of too many witches or the wickedness of the people?

Some one has got to do a research why a part of Nigeria is still frozen in time and refused to develop, in spite of all the money thrown in there.[/size]

11 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by tonychristopher: 5:58pm On Sep 12, 2015
OreMI22:
[size=18pt]Jokes apart, WHY HAS YORUBALAND REFUSED TO DEVELOP ??
is it because of too many witches or the wickedness of the people?

Some one has got to do a research why a part of Nigeria is still frozen in time and refused to develop, in spite of all the money thrown in there.[/size]

Let me break it down

Too much backbiting and hatred and also juju

The Oyo man detest the ijebu the ijebu has issues with remo man the remo man hates the egba man accusing them of bringing Islam in their land but amongst them the ones they hate most are the ijebu

Now coming to economic ways

They Igbo will build a business go to village bring his brother at no cost teach him that business the guy will in turn teach others

The Hausa man will open a shop and sell candie s he will travel and put his brother there

But the Yoruba will take an apprentice he will pay before learning any job and even after he is done he will do freedom and other parties

You see they lack group economics

But one thing I give to them is their easy going nature and to be honest they can have a way of waving troubles of life away and that is good

Also I give them kudos on their grip on traditions

They will wake up...yes I know most of them will claim Lagos thereby forgetting their origins but this is changing

8 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by Nobody: 12:24am On Sep 13, 2015
Enugu, independence layout

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by popizaino(m): 12:40am On Sep 13, 2015
Cjrane2:
SOMEONE SHOULD AT LEAST POST OGBOMOSHO PICS. grin
[size=18pt]AWKA trending........[/size]
guy u dey talk since just keep shot there abt ogbomosho oooooo.u can av best neighbourhood doesn't mean u are develop oooooo.just thank ur God am not in ogbomosho to snap pix to counter ur pix.d fact u guys post dilapidated yorubas houses in each doesn't mean there are no new buildings to counter ur claim oooooo.
Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by popizaino(m): 12:53am On Sep 13, 2015
post=37705787:
Anambra industrial area
oga ade that is millennium junction in awka.the Awka you are boosting of only has one dua carriage road.because Awka is emerging today u think e can still rob shoulder with oshogbo talk more of ibadan.i bet u when we were emerging like u are doing today ur all of south east was still an hamlet.
Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by popizaino(m): 1:19am On Sep 13, 2015
Cjrane2:
[size=18pt]i am tempted to post pictures of yorubaland that i have. Please advise me.

Would that be misconstrued as attacking yorubas?
please let me know because i am here to educate not attack any group.
[/size]
is like u are obsessed with yoruba race and I won't fail to disappoint u with only d pix of ogbomosho when not I travel.ur Awka is no match is for oshogbo talk more of akure.we don't av to kill our first born to build mansion in order to claim decent living.
Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by popizaino(m): 1:24am On Sep 13, 2015
aresa:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2824859_anambrastate279169980_jpeg_jpeg71ccc497eb09a8b81670c99cad6aba05

This ugly, faded pain and bush roundabout is the light of the nation...smh grin

..must be talking about biafra nation.... grin

These villagers sha... grin
imagine that is their government house.this akwaboah wey dem dey shout na only one dua carriage wey dem get ooo.i doubt if it is bearly up to 10 km self.no stadium,no basketball court.
Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by Nobody: 5:56am On Sep 13, 2015
popizaino:
imagine that is their government house.this akwaboah wey dem dey shout na only one dua carriage wey dem get ooo.i doubt if it is bearly up to 10 km self.no stadium,no basketball court.
lol. Seems you came to awka to write post Ume so you think you know every where in awka. Have you been to Zik's avenue, awka? Have you been to the court area in awka? No? Awka is under massive reconstruction that's the only annoying thing about that town right now.

The government house has been restructured and it's looking splendid. That pic you're seeing there is the old governs men house gate. The basket ball courts are located inside school compounds and at the "women's development center"

Why don't you post pictures of where and where you went to in awka so we can start from there. And where you live at in Ogbomosho

2 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by Nobody: 6:03am On Sep 13, 2015
popizaino:
is like u are obsessed with yoruba race and I won't fail to disappoint u with only d pix of ogbomosho when not I travel.ur Awka is no match is for oshogbo talk more of akure.we don't av to kill our first born to build mansion in order to claim decent living.
good, I can see you watch Nollywood a lot. Well, if you lived on this planet for the last 5 years you'd know yourbas have the highest ritual killings in nigeria so far

3 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by chino11(m): 6:41am On Sep 13, 2015
Who is this talking about rustic state that is not fit to be a rural area in Anambra? Awka is the most beautiful city in Nigeria after Abuja. This is a section of the aerial view of Awka city. It is like comparing Dubai and Mogadishu. Can we see the aerial view of Ibadan so that the comparison can start?cool

popizaino:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by chino11(m): 6:48am On Sep 13, 2015
You are right presently Awka is a big construction site with the ongoing massive construction of Greenwood dual carriageways, flyovers, malls etc. By the time we are through we would have left the rest of the pack behind.

liberty300:
lol. Seems you came to awka to write post Ume so you think you know every where in awka. Have you been to Zik's avenue, awka? Have you been to the court area in awka? No? Awka is under massive reconstruction that's the only annoying thing about that town right now.

The government house has been restructured and it's looking splendid. That pic you're seeing there is the old governs men house gate. The basket ball courts are located inside school compounds and at the "women's development center"

Why don't you post pictures of where and where you went to in awka so we can start from there. And where you live at in Ogbomosho

2 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by chino11(m): 7:11am On Sep 13, 2015
Lets go there..Awka neighborhoods. Unbeatable!

7 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by chino11(m): 7:17am On Sep 13, 2015
Awka has the most beautiful well laid-out middle-class mansions in Nigeria after Abuja. Unbeatable!

5 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by chino11(m): 7:33am On Sep 13, 2015
This is how we roll..Awka has the most serene hoods for happy and cool family up-bringing!

6 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by chino11(m): 7:38am On Sep 13, 2015
Unbeatable middle-class hood..Awka!

4 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by chino11(m): 7:42am On Sep 13, 2015
Unbeatable hoods for the middle-class..Awka!

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (59) (Reply)

Orji Uzor Kalu’s 400-Room Mansion In Igbere, Abia State (Photos) / Images From Kaduna Lockdown. Share Pictures From Your State. / My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.