Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Aba The City Of Glory - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aba The City Of Glory (2835 Views)

Governor Dickson & Wife Dedicate Their Quadruplets At King Of Glory Church (Pics / Bombs Rain On Maiduguri As Boko Haram Fighters Attempt To Overrun The City / Port Harcourt And Aba............the Tale Of The Two Cities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aba The City Of Glory by wadetaw202: 6:26pm On Sep 04, 2015
Check out aba in this video. A city like none other.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=BE_w4EgS-OM

1 Like

Re: Aba The City Of Glory by EasternLion: 6:40pm On Sep 04, 2015
This video was filmed two years ago.

2 Likes

Re: Aba The City Of Glory by wadetaw202: 6:51pm On Sep 04, 2015
EasternLion:
This video was filmed two years ago.

And aba was rated the dirtiest city in Nigeria just last year. So, Aba must have gotten worse than what was described in the video.

3 Likes

Re: Aba The City Of Glory by wadetaw202: 6:52pm On Sep 04, 2015
Re: Aba The City Of Glory by wadetaw202: 7:02pm On Sep 04, 2015
Check out aba. So so beautiful! I never knew aba too have brown roof until I saw this picture. See the way they decorate the front of their houses with shiiit and dirt.

2 Likes

Re: Aba The City Of Glory by wadetaw202: 7:25pm On Sep 04, 2015
Yoiu will love this picture below. It is from aba.

2 Likes

Re: Aba The City Of Glory by wadetaw202: 7:28pm On Sep 04, 2015
Yet another...

1 Like

Re: Aba The City Of Glory by kettykin: 7:35pm On Sep 04, 2015
Aba is a city whose infrastructure can no longer cope with the population, Aba in its present state is far better than Osun state whose fate is now dependent on bailouts and donations from charity organisations and individuals

2 Likes

Re: Aba The City Of Glory by wadetaw202: 10:08pm On Sep 04, 2015
kettykin:
Aba is a city whose infrastructure can no longer cope with the population, Aba in its present state is far better than Osun state whose fate is now dependent on bailouts and donations from charity organisations and individuals

Lolz.... The flaaathead has woken up from this shock. Sebi you claim aba is clean? Now, you are speaking from two sides of the mouth by making excuses for your filthy nature as a people.

At least, life expectancy in osun is far better than what obtains in aba. Osun may not be as sparkling as Lagos, but it is a safe place to be born and live because the people are clean. They do not make dirt and shiiit into storey buildings like you do in aba. Osgbo, ilesa, ede, et al are cool, calm and collected snd they are not homes of filt like your aba is.

Igbo's are dirty pigs! I put it to you that your tribe is responsible for the dirt obtainable in Lagos and Ibadan today. If you are not in the southwest, the place would have been cleaner. Ekiti, kwara, ondo, akure and osun do not contain so many igbos and the places are clean. Lagos and Ibadan contain tens of thousands of Igbo's, who arrive by truck every day as if evil spirit is chasing them, so, these cities are dirty.

Pls kindly form your Biafra on time so that you can pack yourselves out of southwest and go back to your decays in aba. Dirty tribe!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aba The City Of Glory by wadetaw202: 10:10pm On Sep 04, 2015
Another beautiful picture of igboland....

2 Likes

Re: Aba The City Of Glory by wadetaw202: 10:13pm On Sep 04, 2015
Re: Aba The City Of Glory by basilo101: 10:44pm On Sep 04, 2015
wadetaw202:

Lolz.... The flaaathead has woken up from this shock. Sebi you claim aba is clean? Now, you are speaking from two sides of the mouth by making excuses for your filthy nature as a people.

At least, life expectancy in osun is far better than what obtains in aba. Osun may not be as sparkling as Lagos, but it is a safe place to be born and live because the people are clean. They do not make dirt and shiiit into storey buildings like you do in aba. Osgbo, ilesa, ede, et al are cool, calm and collected snd they are not homes of filt like your aba is.

Igbo's are dirty pigs! I put it to you that your tribe is responsible for the dirt obtainable in Lagos and Ibadan today. If you are not in the southwest, the place would have been cleaner. Ekiti, kwara, ondo, akure and osun do not contain so many igbos and the places are clean. Lagos and Ibadan contain tens of thousands of Igbo's, who arrive by truck every day as if evil spirit is chasing them, so, these cities are dirty.

Pls kindly form your Biafra on time so that you can pack yourselves out of southwest and go back to your decays in aba. Dirty tribe!
u will cry in dis thread b4 d end of 2mrw
Re: Aba The City Of Glory by wadetaw202: 5:24am On Sep 05, 2015
basilo101:

u will cry in dis thread b4 d end of 2mrw

That means it will take your flaaaathead about 24 hours to wake up on how to respond. You are still battling with shock now. Go and hire your jobless blodas and bring them here. That will not change the fact that Igbo's are the dirtiest people in Nigeria. Check out this evidence from punch:

http://www.punchng.com/opinion/letters/welcome-to-aba-west-africas-dirtiest-city/

The above evidence will never change. Igbo's are very dirty. Form your Biafra and get lost!

2 Likes

Re: Aba The City Of Glory by wadetaw202: 5:26am On Sep 05, 2015
More evidence to show Igbo's are dirty pigs.

2 Likes

Re: Aba The City Of Glory by wadetaw202: 5:11pm On Sep 05, 2015
Check out aba and its dirt.

No wonder, it won the award for the DIRTIEST CITY in Nigeria. Nigeria is a zoo and aba is the piggery section of that zoo!

3 Likes

Re: Aba The City Of Glory by wadetaw202: 6:33am On Sep 06, 2015
Happy Sunday aba, but you are so dirty sha. You are so dirty that flaaaatheads are even dumbfounded about your dirtiness. They are so shocked that they do not know what to say or how to defend their filthy nature as a people, as depicted by you. They post pictures that Ibadan is dirty, but we have discovered that you and they are dirtier.

Re: Aba The City Of Glory by wadetaw202: 6:45am On Sep 06, 2015
See the road between umuahia and okigwe. The road is so beautiful that if a pregnant woman travels on it, she will give birth before the end of the journey. And flaaaatheads will be telling us their roads are the best. This road shows they are telling the truth; truly their roads are the best.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3AkGqMFIk0
Re: Aba The City Of Glory by wadetaw202: 2:00pm On Sep 06, 2015
Flaaaatheads, how market? Why are you guys so dirty?! Check out where you pigs came from below!

Re: Aba The City Of Glory by ELTON123(m): 2:02pm On Sep 27, 2015
wadetaw202:
Check out aba in this video. A city like none other.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=BE_w4EgS-OM
ur cursed mother is calling you go and ffuckk her smelly cuunt ba*stard,werey. Nemesis will catch up with you ah swear
Re: Aba The City Of Glory by wadetaw202: 2:13pm On Sep 27, 2015
ELTON123:
ur cursed mother is calling you go and ffuckk her smelly cuunt ba*stard,werey. Nemesis will catch up with you ah swear

Ohh! Did you just finish fuuucking your dog mother? It took you so long. You must have enjoyed banging her old scrawny puuuuuussy. Am sure she too would have been moaning and screaming her head off like the LovePeddler she is. I hope you remember to record the video. That one will make good money for you now. So, when is your next fucccking appointment with your LovePeddler mother? I learnt she wants to be fuccckkked every hour. Don't blame her. She was a prostitute during civil war. She has become used to the life and taste of a prostitute. If you cannot satisfy your dog mother just call your younger brother along to help you in fuckkking her.

1 Like

Re: Aba The City Of Glory by Nobody: 2:18pm On Sep 27, 2015
wadetaw202:
Another beautiful picture of igboland....
even an slowpoke knows that pic is not even nigeria. Look at the last pic my guy...na wa ooo. This Sunday is opened with such lies, how would the new week go for you?

3 Likes

Re: Aba The City Of Glory by wadetaw202: 2:23pm On Sep 27, 2015
liberty300:
even an slowpoke knows that pic is not even nigeria. Look at the last pic my guy...na wa ooo. This Sunday is opened with such lies, how would the new week go for you?

It is a picture of Igbo land. Are you trying to deny that you Igbo's are dirty?
Re: Aba The City Of Glory by Abagworo(m): 2:42pm On Sep 27, 2015
The dirty pictures of Aba is a careful selection of the bad parts because of political battle. We have seen all the bad pictures of Aba which is centered mostly on roads and sanitation.
Re: Aba The City Of Glory by wadetaw202: 2:58pm On Sep 27, 2015
[quote author=ELTON123][/quote]

You want to fight dirty? Well, I am ready for you. May everlasting curse be on your head if you fail to reply. Please let the fun begin. I am just warming up. I will never stop until you abandon your account and open a new one. I am your nightmare. You are in trouble today!
Re: Aba The City Of Glory by wadetaw202: 3:01pm On Sep 27, 2015
Abagworo:
The dirty pictures of Aba is a careful selection of the bad parts because of political battle. We have seen all the bad pictures of Aba which is centered mostly on roads and sanitation.

Damage control
Re: Aba The City Of Glory by ELTON123(m): 10:22pm On Sep 27, 2015
wadetaw202:

You want to fight dirty? Well, I am ready for you. May everlasting curse be on your head if you fail to reply. Please let the fun begin. I am just warming up. I will never stop until you abandon your account and open a new one. I am your nightmare. You are in trouble today!
hehehe that's kid stuff that cnt stop the fact you foked urn cursed moda
Re: Aba The City Of Glory by ELTON123(m): 10:30pm On Sep 27, 2015
wadetaw202:

I am a bastard. I have taken my bastardd life style to a new level. I now fuuuck my own mother. It is not my fault. She was the one who called me to come and fuuuuck her. In fact, sh behaves like a dog each time I fuuucked her. And to tell you the truth, I enjoy bleeping her. I don't think I can ever stop. Though her pusssy is old and scrunny, yet I cannot stop. She moans and scream like a dog in heat each time I fuuuuck her.
I learnt my mother was a prostitute during the civil war. I learnt she was fuccked and banged by almanjiri soldiers during the war and that this had turned her to a real dog. At times I cannot satisfy her and I have to call my younger brothers to help me Bleep her dirty, smelly, scrunny and shrinking pusssy. It is not my fault o, na my prostitute mama cause am
cheesy
Re: Aba The City Of Glory by ELTON123(m): 10:41pm On Sep 27, 2015
wadetaw202:
I am a bastard. I have taken my bastardd life style to a new level. I now fuuuck my own mother. It is not my fault. She was the one who called me to come and fuuuuck her. In fact, sh behaves like a dog each time I fuuucked her. And to tell you the truth, I enjoy bleeping her. I don't think I can ever stop. Though her pusssy is old and scrunny, yet I cannot stop. She moans and scream like a dog in heat each time I fuuuuck her.
I learnt my mother was a prostitute during the civil war. I learnt she was fuccked and banged by almanjiri soldiers during the war and that this had turned her to a real dog. At times I cannot satisfy her and I have to call my younger brothers to help me Bleep her dirty, smelly, scrunny and shrinking pusssy. It is not my fault o, na my prostitute mama cause am
Re: Aba The City Of Glory by basilo101: 1:04am On Sep 28, 2015
aba

Re: Aba The City Of Glory by basilo101: 1:41am On Sep 28, 2015
aba.

Re: Aba The City Of Glory by basilo101: 1:44am On Sep 28, 2015
still aba

Re: Aba The City Of Glory by basilo101: 1:48am On Sep 28, 2015
aba continues

(1) (2) (Reply)

Iocs, Traders Place Orders As Lagos Begins First Crude Oil Shipping August... / BREAKING NEWS: Bola Tinubu Losses Wife / Proof That Jonathan Administration Paid For The Airports Rehabilitation (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.