Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,717 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

I Have Problem Dealing With My Wife's Past Relationship - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Problem Dealing With My Wife's Past Relationship (8885 Views)

Telling Them About Her Past Relationship Keep Driving Them Away- Advise Her. / Guys Can U Marry A Lady That Has Done like 2 Abortion In Her Past Relationship / What Have You Learned From Your Past Relationship(s)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: I Have Problem Dealing With My Wife's Past Relationship by sameolg616(m): 9:47am On May 22, 2009
i believe the best thing to do is to IGNORE her and focus on new things (dont ask her for sex and cut lengthy conversations), u can try dating some1else to keep ur mind pre-occupied or still to work), along the way,she would repent except she is totally fed up and you really cant do anything about it,
but to start comparing her to her your ex too IS NO OPTION, you will only get things worse exchanging words with her, (you will die young or become hypertensive),
it might be hard to do, but trust me,women love attention and it would hurt her when you just cant be attentive,
if symptoms still persists,then seek GOD
for those speculating she is sleeping with her ex,you could be wrong(it aint wat u know;its what u can prove), she might just not be satisfied with her man but not cheat on him(as i have learnt, GUYS NEED ON SPACE TO HAVE SEX while women need A GOOD REASON TO SLEEP WITH SOME1 else

1 Like

Re: I Have Problem Dealing With My Wife's Past Relationship by sexyglow(f): 8:33am On Apr 04, 2012
Give her time she isn't mature yet and by the time she has kids I think she would have better things to think & discuss instead of her past dates.
Re: I Have Problem Dealing With My Wife's Past Relationship by eckersley: 10:07am On Nov 16, 2014
Magellan:
I hate to be the minority on this one,
Just think about it, if she didnt wanna be with you, she probably would have left your ass a long time ago.
Give her the benefit of the doubt. You prolly aint the greatest hubby or boyfriend she ever had, but she's giving you the opportunity to prove yourself. Hell, if she didnt want you, she would have stayed with her ex !!

Just out of curiosity, have you asked outright if she's cheating My guess would be, NO !!
That would be coz you already know he answer! Women these days are not property despite the fact that you pay dowry, they are your lifelong partner, make them know or remind them of the fact.

I've had girls/women compare me to their ex, but I didnt take it to heart the wrong way, matter of fact, they helped me be a better partner.
LEMME TREAT THE BOLD

If she didnt wanna be with you, she probably would have left your ar.se a long time ago.
Naaah
Is she a celebrity or rich like Oprah
I guess not
Na so e easy to leave.
I guess the guy is 100 percent the provider here
If she was a celebrity or her goods were highly marketable, I bet,
she would have left his sorry soul before u said Jack
[yes, only a pathetic soul would ignore those warnings before marriage and STILL CONDONE
them while in marriage]

You prolly aint the greatest hubby or boyfriend she ever had, but she's giving you the opportunity to prove yourself.
Why didn't her past 'great hubbies/boyfriends' *sarcasm/sneer* marry her
No. Why didn't she marry them
So ladies have nothing to prove, abi.
They are 100percent and eternally proven by default, right
Ladies, ehn, Una can form

I've had girls/women compare me to their ex,
It is UTTERLY and UNJUSTIFIABLY DISRESPECTFUL to compare ur current partner with ur ex,
and DELIBERATELY at that.
If ur ex-girlfriend can cook better than ur current wife, agreed. Do u mean u can't tell u wife
to improve her cooking straight up or diplomatically or suggest she enroll in a catering school
[Ds is not in any way insulting or disrespectful relative to the comparism]

People esp ladies, use comparism as a weapon of PURE MANIPULATION, SPITE, MENTAL TORMENT AND PUT DOWN
You spend 1K to buy her food.
She tells u how her ex spends 5k for deserts alone and leaves u to imagine the cost of the main course

But I didn't take it to heart the wrong way
No u did not.
It's because u r spineless, cannot peep game or have no SELF WORTH AT ALL in the first instance

matter of fact, they helped me be a better partner.
How.
It definitely made u BETTER manipulated and a BETTER[tastier] prey

PS.
Ladies[esp] and guys who do d comparism thing are usually the ones with little or NOTHING TO OFFER

And DON'T U try to take up the comparism challenge with her as many have advised. Why
She's a seasoned 'comparator' extraordinaire and will 'out compare'
ur inexperienced soul to mental torture and ultimately suicide

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Check Out This Jim Iyke's Leaked Raw Video (18+) / How Do I Get Rid Of This Simp Of A Guy / Shirtless Me, Just One Reason Why Girls No Go Fall (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.