Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Atiku's Assessment On Pmb's Govt- The Nation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku's Assessment On Pmb's Govt- The Nation (38204 Views)

Diezani Forfeits N4.8b Abuja Houses To Govt-the Nation / GEJ's Govt. Better Than OBJ And PMB’s Govt. —Transparency International / To Those Who Scream "Wailing Wailers" To Any Criticism Of Pmb's Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku's Assessment On Pmb's Govt- The Nation by lokobyforch(m): 7:07pm On Sep 04, 2015
Former Vice President Atiku Abubakar said on Friday that although the nation is moving at a perceived slow pace at the moment, President Muhammadu Buhari has reinforced the confidence that “Nigeria is on the path of progress and bright future.”

In a press statement issued by his media office in Abuja, Atiku said the first 100 days in office of President Buhari clearly indicated that Nigeria is witnessing a marked departure from the culture of impunity, inertia and apathy in governance.

He added that Nigerians have seen proofs that the country is already moving in the right direction, a development he attributed to Buhari’s leadership style.

The ex- vice president explained that when leaders lead by example, they will automatically inspire confidence in the populace.

Atiku insisted that the Buhari administration has succeeded in blocking revenue leakages and diversions, saying he was proud to be part of the change movement.

He said the Boko Haram terrorists, for the first time, are facing a fiercer response from newly motivated armed forces.

http://thenationonlineng.net/nigeria-on-progress-path-under-buhari-atiku/

11 Likes

Re: Atiku's Assessment On Pmb's Govt- The Nation by MikelEleta(m): 7:09pm On Sep 04, 2015
Well nice comment frm Atiku. Atiku in my language means "Dust Bin"(Etsako in Edo). I laff wen he said change movement. With or without yu d change wud ve come. Yu pple only hid under d gown of Buhari to gain som credibility. Ur frnd Obasanjo also clasifies under dx category. Yu pple were d ones who benefited d most frm d impunity n corruption nd hear yu re gven us a holier dan thou attitude. The likes of yu shud nt even be seen commenting on National issues again. Well lyk dy say to err is human nd to forgive is divine. Oga Atiku I know nd the pple knw yu re a thief BUT we forgive yu. Go nd thief no more

166 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Atiku's Assessment On Pmb's Govt- The Nation by mmafhew(m): 7:10pm On Sep 04, 2015
Small sense.. #mmafhewsmiley
Re: Atiku's Assessment On Pmb's Govt- The Nation by naija2dabone(m): 7:12pm On Sep 04, 2015
For those who have the details:

1. What is his net worth?

2. What is his total liabilities?

3. Was his assets held in his wife name stated

4. Was his wife the £10m 'inauguration wrist watch' included?

5. How did the 150 presidential cows suddently increased to 227 cows?

6. How did "I have only 1 million in my bank accounts" now grow to 30 million

7. A 'land somewhere' in PH? like seriously he doesnt know where the land is?

8. Was Union bank that gave him the N27 Million loan for APC nomination form as he claimed then?

9. Mud houses? Pictures pls

10. Cars as gift....ok from who? Amaechi? Fashola? Tinubu? or .....

99 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Atiku's Assessment On Pmb's Govt- The Nation by Aufbauh(m): 7:15pm On Sep 04, 2015
Alhaji Atiku, the right thinking Nigerians are rightly behind President Muhammadu Buhari on his steps taken so far. Those complaining and wailing are the usual suspects who have employed all manners of antics even before the election to dissuade us from voting PMB. We stick to our resolved and can only judge Mr president by the end of his tenure not on sentiment but on good governance.
No wonder Socrates aptly put it that when an argument is lost, slander become the tools of the looser.
Should we blaim them? No! As it is the minority will have their say but the majority will always have their way. LET THE WAILING KONTINU

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atiku's Assessment On Pmb's Govt- The Nation by osaslord500(m): 7:19pm On Sep 04, 2015
cheesy
Re: Atiku's Assessment On Pmb's Govt- The Nation by ShineuEye: 7:29pm On Sep 04, 2015
In a press statement issued by his media office in Abuja, Atiku said the first 100 days in office of President Buhari clearly indicated that Nigeria is witnessing a marked departure from the culture of impunity, inertia and apathy in governance.

Please someone should remind Atiku he used to be the vice President of Nigeria. What were his achievement when he governed?

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku's Assessment On Pmb's Govt- The Nation by ShineuEye: 7:30pm On Sep 04, 2015
Atiku is hereby guaranteeing he is not going to be probed.

1 Like

Re: Atiku's Assessment On Pmb's Govt- The Nation by Nobody: 7:30pm On Sep 04, 2015
Atiku u r a mad man

U and that useless monkey obj looted this nation, now u own a university called America university

No matter wat u say Buhari must fail ishala

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku's Assessment On Pmb's Govt- The Nation by mascot87(m): 7:30pm On Sep 04, 2015
I'm a fan of PMB but Atiku should shut the fu*k up. Foolish man angry angry

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku's Assessment On Pmb's Govt- The Nation by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:31pm On Sep 04, 2015
Atiku is now a saint preaching Change

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku's Assessment On Pmb's Govt- The Nation by Rounakid(m): 7:31pm On Sep 04, 2015
Hh
Re: Atiku's Assessment On Pmb's Govt- The Nation by Ch1z0(m): 7:31pm On Sep 04, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: Atiku's Assessment On Pmb's Govt- The Nation by Emeskhalifa(m): 7:31pm On Sep 04, 2015
wink
Re: Atiku's Assessment On Pmb's Govt- The Nation by Jarchi(m): 7:31pm On Sep 04, 2015
Hb 2 me
Re: Atiku's Assessment On Pmb's Govt- The Nation by DankemzI(m): 7:32pm On Sep 04, 2015

In a press statement issued by his media office in Abuja, Atiku said the first 100 days in office of President Buhari clearly indicated that Nigeria is witnessing a marked departure from the culture of impunity, inertia and apathy in governance. He added that Nigerians have seen proofs that the country is already moving in the right direction, a development he attributed to Buhari’s leadership style

Atiku what type of leadership style will Armed Men invades a government house looking for Bomb last I checked North East still needs their services!

1st. Bombing of Calabar by Yoruba navy.

2nd. Invasion of Akwa Ibom by Daura Man

We are counting & watching,.... Time is ticking to Biafra

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku's Assessment On Pmb's Govt- The Nation by femilek8(m): 7:32pm On Sep 04, 2015
naija2dabone:

8. Was Union bank that gave him the N27 Million loan for APC nomination form as he claimed then?

Now your wailing continues till 2023.

19 Likes

Re: Atiku's Assessment On Pmb's Govt- The Nation by ichidodo: 7:32pm On Sep 04, 2015
You must have to agree with Atiku, there 's a marked change... Into northocracy and economic decline.. No wonder the thief-baron is so smug at the moment.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku's Assessment On Pmb's Govt- The Nation by adroitish: 7:33pm On Sep 04, 2015
People like Atiku that should be in jail now forming experts on governance... Chai, Nigerians have sufferex

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku's Assessment On Pmb's Govt- The Nation by Inioluwa01(m): 7:33pm On Sep 04, 2015
naija2dabone:

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku's Assessment On Pmb's Govt- The Nation by freshness2020: 7:33pm On Sep 04, 2015
Who go open mouth say e mama soup no go sweet!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku's Assessment On Pmb's Govt- The Nation by Nobody: 7:33pm On Sep 04, 2015
That's good!

Need anything at all from Jumia??
Contact me!
Re: Atiku's Assessment On Pmb's Govt- The Nation by BwalaMarama: 7:33pm On Sep 04, 2015
Now you have come.
Re: Atiku's Assessment On Pmb's Govt- The Nation by magicminister: 7:33pm On Sep 04, 2015
I know atiku is eyeing the presidency but I'm sure he can never win it.

Apc is a party of lies and deceit.
I am an Apc supporter and I supported their ideologies and principles but so far, I feel like I have been decieved. I can never support pdp becuase they wrecked this country but I wish this apc government can get its act together.
I am tired of all this media fanfare and playing to the gallery.
I am yet to see them actually get their hands dirty

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku's Assessment On Pmb's Govt- The Nation by Nobody: 7:34pm On Sep 04, 2015
Bunch of thieves

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku's Assessment On Pmb's Govt- The Nation by philfrey08: 7:35pm On Sep 04, 2015
He said Nigerians hv seen proof that the nation is moving forward.... where is it?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku's Assessment On Pmb's Govt- The Nation by allawizzow(m): 7:35pm On Sep 04, 2015
N
Re: Atiku's Assessment On Pmb's Govt- The Nation by efilefun(m): 7:35pm On Sep 04, 2015
grin
Re: Atiku's Assessment On Pmb's Govt- The Nation by gurunlocker: 7:36pm On Sep 04, 2015
I do not expect anything more than what he said, after all he is in APC.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku's Assessment On Pmb's Govt- The Nation by wellmax(m): 7:38pm On Sep 04, 2015
PMB is on course to turn Nigeria around. The rust and decay is much, but we hope he will succeed in taking Nigeria to new heights.

PMB...charting the course for Nigeria's greatness.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fresh F.M. Demolition: Ajimobi, Ayefele Meet; Govt Expresses Willingness To Pay / 2 Vehicles Filled With Explosives, Arms Reportedly Intercepted In Maiduguri / Pastor Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Akoko Edo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.