Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,197 members, 7,839,073 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Atiku's Assessment On Pmb's Govt- The Nation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku's Assessment On Pmb's Govt- The Nation (38214 Views)

Diezani Forfeits N4.8b Abuja Houses To Govt-the Nation / GEJ's Govt. Better Than OBJ And PMB’s Govt. —Transparency International / To Those Who Scream "Wailing Wailers" To Any Criticism Of Pmb's Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku's Assessment On Pmb's Govt- The Nation by pet4ril(f): 7:38pm On Sep 04, 2015
Okpari, e consign dem
Re: Atiku's Assessment On Pmb's Govt- The Nation by megawax8: 7:39pm On Sep 04, 2015
This man has no right to say anything IMO

1 Like

Re: Atiku's Assessment On Pmb's Govt- The Nation by BlackrulesDworld(m): 7:41pm On Sep 04, 2015
A confused man
Re: Atiku's Assessment On Pmb's Govt- The Nation by Northocracy1: 7:41pm On Sep 04, 2015
Total Northernization is the way! Nigeria must have a similar ideology, Nigeria must speak with one voice, Nigeria must be homogenous, Nigeria must be Northernize! Northernization is not equal to Islamization, Northernization is not equal to Hausa- Fulani. Northernization is for anyone, Any tribes, Everyone who wants to cooperate with the strongest power in Africa, It is a balance between the West (Britain/America) and the Middle East powers(Saudi Arabia/Iran). You can't win against Northernization, Rather than fighting against it fight for your stake and benefit in it. Just like what the Western powers are doing in the Iranian deal, and what Black Americans did in America. There are tired of fighting against it, they rather seek to benefit from it.
Re: Atiku's Assessment On Pmb's Govt- The Nation by Achiles: 7:43pm On Sep 04, 2015
naija2dabone:
For those who have the details:

1. What is his net worth?

2. What is his total liabilities?

3. Was his assets held in his wife name stated

4. Was his wife the £10m 'inauguration wrist watch' included?

5. How did the 150 presidential cows suddently increased to 227 cows?

6. How did "I have only 1 million in my bank accounts" now grow to 30 million

7. A 'land somewhere' in PH? like seriously he doesnt know where the land is?

8. Was Union bank that gave him the N27 Million loan for APC nomination form as he claimed then?

9. Mud houses? Pictures pls

10. Cars as gift....ok from who? Amaechi? Fashola? Tinubu? or .....

You are so so........ idiotic! Wailing wailer! So daft!

1 Like

Re: Atiku's Assessment On Pmb's Govt- The Nation by Kkjam(m): 7:45pm On Sep 04, 2015
Na them them
Re: Atiku's Assessment On Pmb's Govt- The Nation by eazydon(m): 7:49pm On Sep 04, 2015
House of Freeda is in town
Re: Atiku's Assessment On Pmb's Govt- The Nation by Lagusta(m): 7:50pm On Sep 04, 2015
naija2dabone:

Go and ask forbes
Go and ask google
It's the president that declared his asets, not his wife
Same answer as above
Don't be stupid boy, won't the female cows give birth??
Now you are feeling stupid, didn't you hear of numerous donations during the elections
It's possible, happened to my dad before
8. Was Union bank that gave him the N27 Million loan for APC nomination form as he claimed then?
Go and ask him
Goto daura and see for yourself
10. Cars as gift....ok from who? Amaechi? Fashola? Tinubu? or

Or your maaaama .....

So do me a favour please.... Gerraurrahia!!!!

1 Like

Re: Atiku's Assessment On Pmb's Govt- The Nation by RxObiefule13(m): 7:51pm On Sep 04, 2015
MikelEleta:
Well nice comment frm Atiku. Atiku in my language means "Dust Bin"(Etsako in Edo). I laff wen he said change movement. With or without yu d change wud ve come. Yu pple only hid under d gown of Buhari to gain som credibility. Ur frnd Obasanjo also clasifies under dx category. Yu pple were d ones who benefited d most frm d impunity n corruption nd hear yu re gven us a holier dan thou attitude. The likes of yu shud nt even be seen commenting on National issues again. Well lyk dy say to err is human nd to forgive is divine. Oga Atiku I know nd the pple knw yu re a thief BUT we forgive yu. Go nd thief no more

grin
Re: Atiku's Assessment On Pmb's Govt- The Nation by LasoulMacuby(m): 7:52pm On Sep 04, 2015
naija2dabone:

English u no Sabi speak I dey come talk nonsense, common sense u no get. Na God go help common ediot wailee like u.
Thunder fire ur father left nyash Dia. Ediot, bloody murrafucker

1 Like

Re: Atiku's Assessment On Pmb's Govt- The Nation by Northocracy1: 7:53pm On Sep 04, 2015
ichidodo:
You must have to agree with Atiku, there 's a marked change... Into northocracy and economic decline.. No wonder the thief-baron is so smug at the moment.
Total Northernization is the way! Nigeria must have a similar ideology, Nigeria must speak with one voice, Nigeria must be homogenous, Nigeria must be Northernize! Northernization is not equal to Islamization, Northernization is not equal to Hausa- Fulani. Northernization is for anyone, Any tribes, Everyone who wants to cooperate with the strongest power in Africa, It is a balance between the West (Britain/America) and the Middle East powers(Saudi Arabia/Iran). You can't win against Northernization, Rather than fighting against it fight for your stake and benefit in it. Just like what the Western powers are doing in the Iranian deal, and what Black Americans did in America. There are tired of fighting against it, they rather seek to benefit from it.
Re: Atiku's Assessment On Pmb's Govt- The Nation by Abumenre(m): 7:54pm On Sep 04, 2015
Hummmmmm
Re: Atiku's Assessment On Pmb's Govt- The Nation by Nobody: 7:54pm On Sep 04, 2015
May God the almighty continue to be with our President.
People,due to where they were born can't see any good done by PMB.
Re: Atiku's Assessment On Pmb's Govt- The Nation by Bjergtrolde: 7:56pm On Sep 04, 2015
naija2dabone:

Add wife who claimed to have donate N150million worth of drugs to IDP
Re: Atiku's Assessment On Pmb's Govt- The Nation by nickxtra(m): 7:59pm On Sep 04, 2015
MikelEleta:
Well nice comment frm Atiku. Atiku in my language means "Dust Bin"(Etsako in Edo). I laff wen he said change movement. With or without yu d change wud ve come. Yu pple only hid under d gown of Buhari to gain som credibility. Ur frnd Obasanjo also clasifies under dx category. Yu pple were d ones who benefited d most frm d impunity n corruption nd hear yu re gven us a holier dan thou attitude. The likes of yu shud nt even be seen commenting on National issues again. Well lyk dy say to err is human nd to forgive is divine. Oga Atiku I know nd the pple knw yu re a thief BUT we forgive yu. Go nd thief no more
Edo people are very reasonable. For leaving the message and begin to attack the messenger, I reject you as my Afemai brother.

1 Like

Re: Atiku's Assessment On Pmb's Govt- The Nation by amuniiopz(m): 8:00pm On Sep 04, 2015
Gejpresident:
Atiku u r a mad man

U and that useless monkey obj looted this nation, now u own a university called America university

No matter wat u say Buhari must SUCCEED ishala
yes buhari will make us proud.
Re: Atiku's Assessment On Pmb's Govt- The Nation by Abbotbaba(m): 8:00pm On Sep 04, 2015
Smart guy, he don dey gather insurance against probing
Re: Atiku's Assessment On Pmb's Govt- The Nation by ikkkkk: 8:06pm On Sep 04, 2015
Real political statement from Atiku. He said a lot but virtually said nothing.
Re: Atiku's Assessment On Pmb's Govt- The Nation by homirefacuny(m): 8:08pm On Sep 04, 2015
magicminister:
I know atiku is eyeing the presidency but I'm sure he can never win it.

Apc is a party of lies and deceit.
I am an Apc supporter and I supported their ideologies and principles but so far, I feel like I have been decieved. I can never support pdp becuase they wrecked this country but I wish this apc government can get its act together.
I am tired of all this media fanfare and playing to the gallery.
I am yet to see them actually get their hands dirty
Why don't you stay neutral?
Re: Atiku's Assessment On Pmb's Govt- The Nation by front247: 8:10pm On Sep 04, 2015
It is only in Nigeria that kings of corruption call themself saints.
Re: Atiku's Assessment On Pmb's Govt- The Nation by Okaka27(m): 8:12pm On Sep 04, 2015
naija2dabone:

u re saying thrash
Re: Atiku's Assessment On Pmb's Govt- The Nation by Niceiroko: 8:12pm On Sep 04, 2015
life is not fair

we are the one dying for the error we made
Re: Atiku's Assessment On Pmb's Govt- The Nation by 247notire(m): 8:35pm On Sep 04, 2015
Achiles:

You are so so........ idiotic! Wailing wailer! So daft!
U, just like most APC touts I knw are ppl who never argue with points but resort to name calling. Continue. Buhari will sell your country one day and u'll still be shouting sai baba. It's a pity.
Re: Atiku's Assessment On Pmb's Govt- The Nation by AdeniyiA(m): 8:40pm On Sep 04, 2015
MikelEleta:
Well nice comment frm Atiku. Atiku in my language means "Dust Bin"(Etsako in Edo).

lol... in Yoruba it means "we don die" cheesy (tone tho)

i guess that's why he can never b our president

1 Like

Re: Atiku's Assessment On Pmb's Govt- The Nation by anyaikenga: 8:41pm On Sep 04, 2015
Departure from culture of impunity? What is the difference between what Marylin Ogar did and what Daura is doing. Daura is worst. He is invading Govrnment houses now and trying to arrest a sitting governor. Marylin was only Talking.
Buhari with impunity has appointed a retired colonel as Custom Boss because the next high ranking officer in custom is a Yoruba man. He Appointed his annointed house girl to head INEC. He fired a duly appointed NPA Board, he fired a duly appointed NIMASA MD. he has been using DSS to intimidate Tribunal Members. WHat more impunity can we see.
Re: Atiku's Assessment On Pmb's Govt- The Nation by nobeku: 8:43pm On Sep 04, 2015
naija2dabone:

Who is this classical Stupo?
Re: Atiku's Assessment On Pmb's Govt- The Nation by Rotimi47: 8:43pm On Sep 04, 2015
DankemzI:

Atiku what type of leadership style will Armed Men invades a government house looking for Bomb last I checked North East still needs their services!

1st. Bombing of Calabar by Yoruba navy.

2nd. Invasion of Akwa Ibom by Daura Man

We are counting & watching,.... Time is ticking to Biafra
Some chest beaters should be ashamed of themselves, these same people numbering about 3,000 ( speculated figure) protested some days ago in the name of Biafra & 3 got shot while several got injured while fleeing but up till date these noise makers with no action haven't done anything about it; one was even boasting " that if they know the weapons they had with them during the protest they wouldn't have fired at them ". My reply was that for security agencies to fire at over 3,000 people who are protesting means that they want you to display you capability & then you both take it up from there. No one will ever take you serious if you people still continue to hate other tribes instead of your people holding consultations with other tribes as per your desire to go your separate way. Hatred begets hatred but vast consultations bring about reasoning which can lead to a win win compromise for all.
Re: Atiku's Assessment On Pmb's Govt- The Nation by Nobody: 8:44pm On Sep 04, 2015
naija2dabone:

@ underlined, you're a big ignoramus and a dunce

Why not 10 billion pounds
Re: Atiku's Assessment On Pmb's Govt- The Nation by Nobody: 8:45pm On Sep 04, 2015
MikelEleta:
seconded
Re: Atiku's Assessment On Pmb's Govt- The Nation by shaddoww: 8:46pm On Sep 04, 2015
naija2dabone:

dont b lazy friend, just go to Google n read about his wife's background, Her grandfather,Alhaji Muhammadu Ribadu was Nigeria's first Minister of Defence. [12] Her father was a civil
engineer while her mother is a descendant of
the Ankali family, renowned farmers and
textile giants.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bunker, Arms Discovered At Demolished Oshodi Market Shops / Omoyele Sowore Leads #ResumeOrResign Protest In New York (Photos) / Buhari’s Cabinet: Ambode, Bindow, Abubakar To Get Ministerial Appointments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.