Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

To Those Who Scream "Wailing Wailers" To Any Criticism Of Pmb's Govt - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To Those Who Scream "Wailing Wailers" To Any Criticism Of Pmb's Govt (2425 Views)

GEJ's Govt. Better Than OBJ And PMB’s Govt. —Transparency International / Doyin Okupe Blasts Critics Of Femi Adesina’s ‘wailing Wailers’ Christmas Message / Atiku's Assessment On Pmb's Govt- The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Those Who Scream "Wailing Wailers" To Any Criticism Of Pmb's Govt by Mixty: 7:43pm On Aug 06, 2015
I am not a PDP member and I don't hold forth for them. As a matter of fact, I supported PMB in the last elections.

However, it is sickening and smacks of mediocrity any time an objective criticism of PMB's action or inaction is greeted with the shout of "wailing wailers" by supporters who have programmed to sing "Sai Buhari" and "Wailing Wailers" at every slightest opportunity.

Rather than counter the criticisms with objective facts and analysis, many resort to screaming the chorus "Wailing Wailers" as if they are robots designed and programmed to do so. Please desist from doing so!

I am a supporter of a better and progressive Nigeria. Thus any criticism should be accepted or countered objectively so that we can offer proper guidance and direction to the new government.

May God bless Nigeria. May God bless PMB. May God bless all Nigerians.

12 Likes

Re: To Those Who Scream "Wailing Wailers" To Any Criticism Of Pmb's Govt by odedipapa(m): 7:44pm On Aug 06, 2015
cool
Re: To Those Who Scream "Wailing Wailers" To Any Criticism Of Pmb's Govt by Raiders: 7:47pm On Aug 06, 2015
Mixty:
I am not a PDP member and I don't hold forth for them. As a matter of fact, I supported PMB in the last elections.

However, it is sickening and smacks of mediocrity any time an objective criticism of PMB's action or inaction is greeted with the shout of "wailing wailers" by supporters who have programmed to sing "Sai Buhari" and "Wailing Wailers" at every slightest opportunity.

Rather than counter the criticisms with objective facts and analysis, many resort to screaming the chorus "Wailing Wailers" as if they are robots designed and programmed to do so. Please desist from doing so!

I am a supporter of a better and progressive Nigeria. Thus any criticism should be accepted or countered objectively so that we can offer proper guidance and direction to the new government.

Another wailing wailer on the loose

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Those Who Scream "Wailing Wailers" To Any Criticism Of Pmb's Govt by kamair237(m): 7:48pm On Aug 06, 2015
I have been programmed to call anybody talking shit bout PMB, a wailer....

Op u be numba one wailer....

7 Likes

Re: To Those Who Scream "Wailing Wailers" To Any Criticism Of Pmb's Govt by opeaceo: 7:48pm On Aug 06, 2015
Most of the posts criticising PMB reeks of insult, and so there is no point responding to a post laden with insults.

Leave them to do their thing, they understand themselves better, and I know someone would call you a wailer on this thread.

5 Likes

Re: To Those Who Scream "Wailing Wailers" To Any Criticism Of Pmb's Govt by MissEse: 7:49pm On Aug 06, 2015
Wailing .........

3 Likes

Re: To Those Who Scream "Wailing Wailers" To Any Criticism Of Pmb's Govt by ki02020(m): 7:49pm On Aug 06, 2015
Mixty:

Good one from you but tell your people to criticise objectively....and not out of cluelessness

2 Likes

Re: To Those Who Scream "Wailing Wailers" To Any Criticism Of Pmb's Govt by Pebcak: 7:52pm On Aug 06, 2015
Meet the Chairman WWA wailing Wailers Ass

[img]http://i./BS5naTw6nhlkI.gif[/img]

6 Likes

Re: To Those Who Scream "Wailing Wailers" To Any Criticism Of Pmb's Govt by kodded(m): 7:56pm On Aug 06, 2015
Raiders:
maturbators

2 Likes

Re: To Those Who Scream "Wailing Wailers" To Any Criticism Of Pmb's Govt by Nicklaus(m): 7:59pm On Aug 06, 2015
And this is a thing why
Re: To Those Who Scream "Wailing Wailers" To Any Criticism Of Pmb's Govt by Emperortj93(m): 8:15pm On Aug 06, 2015
They only shout wailing wailers cus that's the only word dey know and its getting boring

Bunch of unintelligent half-bake nitwit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To Those Who Scream "Wailing Wailers" To Any Criticism Of Pmb's Govt by osizi06(m): 8:20pm On Aug 06, 2015
Op, are you a niece to okonjo iWAILER?

Becos u are wailing right now

4 Likes

Re: To Those Who Scream "Wailing Wailers" To Any Criticism Of Pmb's Govt by Emperortj93(m): 8:20pm On Aug 06, 2015
Raiders:
another diapers wearing lying liar on the loose
Re: To Those Who Scream "Wailing Wailers" To Any Criticism Of Pmb's Govt by Emperortj93(m): 8:22pm On Aug 06, 2015
kamair237:
I have been programmed to call anybody talking shit bout PMB, a wailer....

Op u be numba one wailer....
thank god u said so with ur gworo ridden mouth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To Those Who Scream "Wailing Wailers" To Any Criticism Of Pmb's Govt by Emperortj93(m): 8:28pm On Aug 06, 2015
opeaceo:
Most of the posts criticising PMB reeks of insult, and so there is no point responding to a post laden with insults.

Leave them to do their thing, they understand themselves better, and I know someone would call you a wailer on this thread.
pls kindly show me one barcanista or any other patroit thread that insult rather than criticise buhari (positively) then i will point out 10 thread that was open here on nairaland by ur lying liars colleages that did more than insult my hero (@GEJ).

Bunch of hypocrate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To Those Who Scream "Wailing Wailers" To Any Criticism Of Pmb's Govt by opeaceo: 8:37pm On Aug 06, 2015
Emperortj93:
pls kindly show me one barcanista or any other patroit thread that insult rather than criticise buhari (positively) then i will point out 10 thread that was open here on nairaland by ur lying liars colleages that did more than insult my hero (@GEJ).

Bunch of hypocrate

Mr, if you haven't eaten all day, it is no fault of mine. I typed out something there, if you can't comprehend it, call someone to explain it, because I stated my opinion, you think I'm an APC supporter isn't?? The guys that have called and would call the op a wailer and you Mr know it all that is frustrated of life belongs to same ship.

Garage fowl.

1 Like

Re: To Those Who Scream "Wailing Wailers" To Any Criticism Of Pmb's Govt by Nobody: 8:44pm On Aug 06, 2015
Here is why

Re: To Those Who Scream "Wailing Wailers" To Any Criticism Of Pmb's Govt by Mixty: 8:49pm On Aug 06, 2015
The persistent jokes abt wailing wailer gets boring and kills intellect. Nairaland politics is suppose to be a reservoir of intellectual debates and not a place for for execessive excitements over catchy words.

2 Likes

Re: To Those Who Scream "Wailing Wailers" To Any Criticism Of Pmb's Govt by oduastates: 8:52pm On Aug 06, 2015
Criticism is different from stupidity, dishonesty and lies which cannot stand stand critical examination. It is one thing to criticise what the government is doing while bringing an alternative ideas on how it should be done , it is another thing to just plain stupid.
Your support for the obnoxiously corrupt Jonathan government has rendered most of the critics irrelevant and discredited. People like that should zip it ( keep quiet) in shame.
Bringing post from useless blogs and continuously putting up dumb post means that you will be subjected to ridicule all the time .
You can delude yourselves when you are amongst likeminded folks.
However ,expect to be called out when you bring your rubbish here especially from the well read folks from the former western region ( western and Midwestern region) .
The true opposition to Buhari will come from those who actually brought him to power . Not from those who lack a sense of democracy or civics.

7 Likes

Re: To Those Who Scream "Wailing Wailers" To Any Criticism Of Pmb's Govt by Nobody: 8:53pm On Aug 06, 2015
opeaceo:

But that was how Gej was insulted he was insulted not only on the Internet even by opposition politicians.
Re: To Those Who Scream "Wailing Wailers" To Any Criticism Of Pmb's Govt by opeaceo: 9:02pm On Aug 06, 2015
lygn19:

But that was how Gej was insulted he was insulted not only on the Internet even by opposition politicians.

The way Gej was insulted, that is the way PMB is being insulted and would still be insulted, and this doesn't make it right in any way. I didn't come out in defense of those who call the opposition wailers.
Re: To Those Who Scream "Wailing Wailers" To Any Criticism Of Pmb's Govt by Nobody: 9:22pm On Aug 06, 2015
@OP thank you! They can continue to scream wailing wailers but it will not deter us from playing our role as opposition.

#ProudlyWailer
Re: To Those Who Scream "Wailing Wailers" To Any Criticism Of Pmb's Govt by Nobody: 9:29pm On Aug 06, 2015
barcanista:
@OP thank you! They can continue to scream wailing wailers but it will not deter us from playing our role as opposition.

#ProudlyWailer

then ama proud w*nker, eeewww that's a disgusting thing to say...

1 Like

Re: To Those Who Scream "Wailing Wailers" To Any Criticism Of Pmb's Govt by joseph1832(m): 9:48pm On Aug 06, 2015
Mixty:

Yes bro, a fine point you made, but when one try to distort facts as a mean to criticize and spread falsehood in other to deceive and paint PMB black constructive criticism can be hard to give.

You should see the way they distort facts and twist almost everything just to drive home a point. Whatever the present administration do is never enough, they voice their one sided criticisms, and when they can't criticize, they allot the glory to the former administration.

You can even voice this same concern to the so called opposition and hear what they'll say about it.

Nigeria is for us all, and we should speak against any voice of regression and deceit!. So far, I'm yet to see any just criticism made by this so called monikers who pose as opposition.

PMB might be the man, he might not, but no sane person judge a government that is just two months in office, yet this so called opposition do just that, now tell me why won't they be called, "wailing wailers".
Not that I call them that anyway, I have my own name for each one of them. grin.

2 Likes

Re: To Those Who Scream "Wailing Wailers" To Any Criticism Of Pmb's Govt by omenka(m): 9:52pm On Aug 06, 2015
Pebcak:
Meet the Chairman WWA wailing Wailers Ass
[img]http://i./BS5naTw6nhlkI.gif[/img]
Bros, fear God oo. cheesycheesy
And who could this chimp be by the way?? grin

5 Likes

Re: To Those Who Scream "Wailing Wailers" To Any Criticism Of Pmb's Govt by Mixty: 9:55pm On Aug 06, 2015
joseph1832:
Yes bro, a fine point you made, but when one try to distort facts as a mean to criticize and spread falsehood in other to deceive and paint PMB black constructive criticism can be hard to give.

You should see the way they distort facts and twist almost everything just to drive home a point. Whatever the present administration do is never enough, they voice their one sided criticisms, and when they can't criticize, they allot the glory to the former administration.

You can even voice this same concern to the so called opposition and hear what they'll say about it.

Nigeria is for us all, and we should speak against any voice of regression and deceit!. So far, I'm yet to see any just criticism made by this so called monikers who pose as opposition.

PMB might be the man, he might not, but no sane person judge a government that is just two months in office, yet this so called opposition do just that, now tell me why won't they be called, "wailing wailers".
Not that I call them that anyway, I have my own name for each one of them. grin.
lol
That's a very objective analysis. You are making a case for them to be tagged wailing wailers.
However, you wouldn't expect that a government in power will not be criticised for its actions or inactions. 2 months in power is enough to find fault and point out errors. the earlier those errors are pointed out and criticised, the easier it is for the government to retrace her steps quickly enough.
Or don't you think so?
Re: To Those Who Scream "Wailing Wailers" To Any Criticism Of Pmb's Govt by Mixty: 9:57pm On Aug 06, 2015
Raiders:
You are programmed to reply by screaming and shouting "wailing wailers" as always without making intelligent contribution.

2 Likes

Re: To Those Who Scream "Wailing Wailers" To Any Criticism Of Pmb's Govt by joseph1832(m): 10:14pm On Aug 06, 2015
Mixty:

lol
That's a very objective analysis. You are making a case for them to be tagged wailing wailers.
However, you wouldn't expect that a government in power will not be criticised for its actions or inactions. 2 months in power is enough to find fault and point out errors. the earlier those errors are pointed out and criticised, the easier it is for the government to retrace her steps quickly enough.
Or don't you think so?
Of course I do. But while finding errors one must be objective not subjective!. I believe Dele Momodu voiced his objections about PMB's 'go slow' administration, he got invited to Aso Rock and he's forever held on to his peace!.

Criticisms should never be a guise for spreading falsehood and creating deceit in other to foster the hidden agenda of some unscrupulous individuals. That is exactly what these band of monikers do. They spread falsehood just to paint PMB bad and to make him look no better than GEJ.

Have you noticed that the amount of suicide bombings have reduced of late? Seeing how they opened threads left right and centre when the bombings happen every day, you would expect them to open thread and say what I've said, but have they?.

My brother, when there is cause to criticize we criticize, and when there is cause to praise we praise. If you criticize a man because he's doing bad, you should also praise him when he does good!. Its that simple and lucid.
Re: To Those Who Scream "Wailing Wailers" To Any Criticism Of Pmb's Govt by Emperortj93(m): 10:34pm On Aug 06, 2015
opeaceo:

Mr, if you haven't eaten all day, it is no fault of mine. I typed out something there, if you can't comprehend it, call someone to explain it, because I stated my opinion, you think I'm an APC supporter isn't?? The guys that have called and would call the op a wailer and you Mr know it all that is frustrated of life belongs to same ship.

Garage fowl.
i wont dignify ur outburst with a response

pls try again later
Re: To Those Who Scream "Wailing Wailers" To Any Criticism Of Pmb's Govt by FrenchBiafran: 10:36pm On Aug 06, 2015
Yoruba slaves are programmed to protect their masters online
Re: To Those Who Scream "Wailing Wailers" To Any Criticism Of Pmb's Govt by Mixty: 10:42pm On Aug 06, 2015
FrenchBiafran:
Yoruba slaves are programmed to protect their masters online
Must you introduce ethnicity this? undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Former Cross River Governor, Liyel Imoke Spotted At House On The Rock, Abuja / Ben Murray Bruce's Common Sense Advice To Buhari And His Cabinet. / To Those Circulating FAKE Dead Nigerian Soldiers..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.