Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

It Sucks To Be Me Right Now - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It Sucks To Be Me Right Now (4189 Views)

Man In Ekiti Sucks Boobs On A Shrine Idol, Says "I Got Freaky With The God / THE FRIENDS OF MY BOYFRIEND DONT TREAT ME RIGHT / See Whats Happening To Me Right Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Sucks To Be Me Right Now by LadyJul(f): 10:03am On Sep 05, 2015
Hello people....i just ended my relationship of just one month old...i found out that my ex already has a g.f from his state,,his relatives already know the gal, I almost died when I found out, I couldn't believe my ears....i felt really miserable bcus it hurts like hell...he was my ist b.f and I felt DAT burning desire of been in love,of having someone dat makes me feel special, I don't have any bad memory of him, I only have memories of us been in love bcus we didn't really date for long, I didn't get to see his true character apart from the fact that he lied to me and fooled me...
.am feeling very heart broken I swear....i don't know if I miss him or just miss the feeling of being in love with someone....pls advice me on how to overcome this feeling of betrayal, heartbreak...sometimes I feel I still like this guy other times I feel I don't love him....pls share ur experience to encourage me and help me move on with my life...i doh tire abeg
Re: It Sucks To Be Me Right Now by Behira(f): 10:04am On Sep 05, 2015
Still sippin ma early mornin brukutu brb

1 Like

Re: It Sucks To Be Me Right Now by Mrsblizztech: 10:06am On Sep 05, 2015
you would thank me after watching this video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdOWRF1LcUY
Re: It Sucks To Be Me Right Now by sseunth(m): 10:10am On Sep 05, 2015
Hmmm.....sorry....I think you should go out and have fun with friends, watch movies, read novels/ articles...play games....jst avoid being lonely....with time, you won't even remember his name
Re: It Sucks To Be Me Right Now by Nobody: 10:14am On Sep 05, 2015
Eeyah Pele..

If one dick no block, another dick no go show. Maybe its a sign that God has prepared a better dick that can serve you better than this heartbreaking dick.. Every disapointment is a blessing in disguise..

Take heart dear..

2 Likes

Re: It Sucks To Be Me Right Now by Nobody: 10:15am On Sep 05, 2015
Hmm! sorry girl
Re: It Sucks To Be Me Right Now by LadyJul(f): 10:15am On Sep 05, 2015
sseunth:
Hmmm.....sorry....I think you should go out and have fun with friends, watch movies, read novels/ articles...play games....jst avoid being lonely....with time, you won't even remember his name
thanks dearie
Re: It Sucks To Be Me Right Now by LadyJul(f): 10:17am On Sep 05, 2015
profojah:
Eeyah Pele..

If one dick no block, another dick no go show. Maybe its a sign that God has prepared a better dick that can serve you better than this heartbreaking dick.. Every disapointment is a blessing in disguise..

Take heart dear..
thanks so much
Re: It Sucks To Be Me Right Now by Oahray: 10:18am On Sep 05, 2015
You'd get over it. You need time to understand your emotions better before getting into another relationship.

Most youngsters in relationships simply love the idea of being with someone, like everyone else. I think it's the same with your case. A month isn't enough to truly get so attached that a breakup would be so devastating.

2 Likes

Re: It Sucks To Be Me Right Now by Nobody: 10:19am On Sep 05, 2015
embarassed i actually feel like crying for you, no jokes...

1 Like

Re: It Sucks To Be Me Right Now by donholy28(m): 10:20am On Sep 05, 2015
Just forget it all and move on...life is too short for u to waste it thinking about a fool that doesn't deserve u

1 Like

Re: It Sucks To Be Me Right Now by LadyJul(f): 10:23am On Sep 05, 2015
Oahray:
You'd get over it. You need time to understand your emotions better before getting into another relationship.

Most youngsters in relationships simply love the idea of being with someone, like everyone else. I think it's the same with your case. A month isn't enough to truly get so attached that a breakup would be so devastating.
yea dats true
Re: It Sucks To Be Me Right Now by Captainswag225(m): 10:24am On Sep 05, 2015
LadyJul:
Hello people....i just ended my relationship of just one month old...i found out that my ex already has a g.f from his state,,his relatives already know the gal, I almost died when I found out, I couldn't believe my ears....i felt really miserable bcus it hurts like hell...he was my ist b.f and I felt DAT burning desire of been in love,of having someone dat makes me feel special, I don't have any bad memory of him, I only have memories of us been in love bcus we didn't really date for long, I didn't get to see his true character apart from the fact that he lied to me and fooled me...
.am feeling very heart broken I swear....i don't know if I miss him or just miss the feeling of being in love with someone....pls advice me on how to overcome this feeling of betrayal, heartbreak...sometimes I feel I still like this guy other times I feel I don't love him....pls share ur experience to encourage me and help me move on with my life...i doh tire abeg
go and fyt for ur love. Its obvious that u still love him.
Re: It Sucks To Be Me Right Now by Hazardd(m): 10:28am On Sep 05, 2015
Am only here to read comment
Re: It Sucks To Be Me Right Now by thorpido(m): 10:29am On Sep 05, 2015
You two had started making love ba?Be honest.
Re: It Sucks To Be Me Right Now by Johnnoah1st: 10:31am On Sep 05, 2015
LadyJul:
.am feeling very heart broken I swear....i don't know if I miss him or just miss the feeling of being in love with someone....pls advice me on how to overcome this feeling of betrayal, heartbreak...sometimes I feel I still like this guy other times I feel I don't love him....pls share ur experience to
I can lend u my gun if u dont mind killing yaself because of it.
Re: It Sucks To Be Me Right Now by Nobody: 10:33am On Sep 05, 2015
LadyJul:
Hello people....i just ended my relationship of just one month old...i found out that my ex already has a g.f from his state,,his relatives already know the gal, I almost died when I found out, I couldn't believe my ears....i felt really miserable bcus it hurts like hell...he was my ist b.f and I felthat T burning desire of been in love,of having someone dat makes me feel special, I don't have any bad memory of him, I only have memories of us been in love bcus we didn't really date for long, I didn't get to see his true character apart from the fact that he lied to me and fooled me...

I understand perfectly well what you are going through right now but don't let it weigh you down (even though I expect it would weigh you down).

If you have friends, invite them over or hang out with them. You might think about seeing a movie (a humorous piece, especially). But if you are the quiet type who doesn't keep friends or go to the movies, you should channel your energies into things you enjoy doing. I am a writer and when I get heartbreaks, I try to write a poem or watch a scary movie.

I don't know how you look like or what you have in terms of finance and academic qualification, but I know that there would be hundreds of guys out there ready to replace the guy that left you in tears. But please, don't be in a hurry to replace him. Many girls or guys have made bad choices just to spite their ex.

For now, do things that would make you happy. Things that would distract. My best bet is a humorous movie. Avoid romantic movies.
Re: It Sucks To Be Me Right Now by Nobody: 10:36am On Sep 05, 2015
Johnnoah1st:

You are sick!
Re: It Sucks To Be Me Right Now by llaykorn: 10:45am On Sep 05, 2015
Johnnoah1st:

You are a confirmed psycho, y'know that?

LadyJul, you'll get over it; it just takes some time. However, just try your best to make out the best of life. No lonely times wandering in misery. Have fun, and take your time to understand yourself.
Re: It Sucks To Be Me Right Now by Johnnoah1st: 10:48am On Sep 05, 2015
oreos:

You are sick!
how am i sick? dont u tink dats d best advice 4 her so dat she wont feel heartbroken again? remember am trying to be a gud counselor here, and i also want to borrow her my gun, i dont use my gun to kill but i just want to help a sister in need, cus i knw dats d best option 4 her, u knw dey say givers never lack.
Re: It Sucks To Be Me Right Now by Johnnoah1st: 10:49am On Sep 05, 2015
oreos:

You are sick!
how am i sick? dont u tink dats d best advice 4 her so dat she wont feel heartbroken again? remember am trying to be a gud counselor here, and i also want to borrow her my gun, i dont use my gun to kill but i just want to help a sister in need cus i knw dats d best option 4 her, u knw dey say givers never lack.
Re: It Sucks To Be Me Right Now by Nobody: 10:50am On Sep 05, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
how am i sick? dont u tink dats d best advice 4 her so dat she wont feel heartbroken again? remember am trying to be a gud counselor here, and i also want to borrow her my gun, i dont use my gun to kill but i just want to help a sister in need cus i knw dats d best option 4 her, u knw dey say givers never lack.
You are rightcheesy. The same would be said to your heartbroken sister very soon.cheesy
Re: It Sucks To Be Me Right Now by Johnnoah1st: 10:58am On Sep 05, 2015
oreos:

You are rightcheesy. The same would be said to your heartbroken sister very soon.cheesy
my sister dont put her heart on d table or careless with it, so how would someone broke it?
Re: It Sucks To Be Me Right Now by Nobody: 11:00am On Sep 05, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
my sister dont put her heart on d table or careless with it, so how would someone broke it?

Really? Is she an olosho?

I forgot to your daughters too
Re: It Sucks To Be Me Right Now by Nobody: 11:00am On Sep 05, 2015
Sorry dear Just find sth to do that will take ur mind away from everything.

Try FIFA wink
Re: It Sucks To Be Me Right Now by LadyJul(f): 11:02am On Sep 05, 2015
Captainswag225:
go and fyt for ur love. Its obvious that u still love him.
how can I fight for someone dats not mine
Re: It Sucks To Be Me Right Now by LadyJul(f): 11:04am On Sep 05, 2015
oreos:

pls don't mind him...he's not worth it
Re: It Sucks To Be Me Right Now by Captainswag225(m): 11:05am On Sep 05, 2015
LadyJul:
how can I fight for someone dats not mine
i read ur story yesterday when u first wrote it,, u said he claims to love u and u still love him but his g.f is in the way. tell him to leave that lady if she truly loves u.
Re: It Sucks To Be Me Right Now by godoluwa(m): 11:06am On Sep 05, 2015
@op, just get urself busy wit something meaningful. 4get d guy, dnt be in a hurry to get another guy. thank God dat d relationship iz just a month
Re: It Sucks To Be Me Right Now by Johnnoah1st: 11:09am On Sep 05, 2015
oreos:

neither is she an olosho, she just dont have plastic heart dat can be broken, i guess dey just broke ur heart too? cus i can see d frustration in u.
Re: It Sucks To Be Me Right Now by Nobody: 11:16am On Sep 05, 2015
op forget the idiot guy that lied to you and give relationship a break
Re: It Sucks To Be Me Right Now by Youngpo413: 5:01pm On Oct 21, 2015
LadyJul:
karma is real,you feel what that your friend felt when you rejected him and follow his paddy you knew through your friend,so you taught that the kind of relationship will work?shame on you....I feel very happy to read this,I'm sure that your friend will be very happy too,nonsense.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Weldone Sir/ma ...checkout This Pre-wedding Pose Photos Of This Big Couple To Be / Woman With Two Vaginas Pregnant Despite Doctor’s Claim She’s Infertile (PHOTO) / We Were About Kissing, And This Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.