Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,609 members, 7,827,297 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Things That Destroy Sperm - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things That Destroy Sperm (610 Views)

This Lady Vows To Destroy So Many Relationships This Yuletide / Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason / My Boyfriend's Sperm Cleared My Pimples - Woman (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Things That Destroy Sperm by NewsOfNigeria: 10:49am On Sep 05, 2015
Men worry so much about pleasing the women in their lives in bed, that they sometimes forget how important the quality of their sperm is.
Unfortunately, about 20 percent of couples are unable to conceive a child after a year or more of unprotected sex. Male infertility can be caused by several factors including the production and blockage of the sperm duct.

Read More http://newsofnigeria.com/things-men-may-not-realize-are-destroying-their-sperm-2/
Re: Things That Destroy Sperm by tempest01(m): 10:55am On Sep 05, 2015
What if i don't want to read more?

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Navratri Dandiya Image 2015 / Don't Let Sadness And Hurt Stop You From Being Happy.. Don't Worry Be Happy / Question Of The Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.